๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด โ€ข Moon & Tory

By slvtforswift

In which the new girl falls for the perky brunette girl and the tough blonde girl. Will she have to choose? {... More

FACECLAIMS
PROLOGUE
~SEASON ONE~
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
~SEASON TWO~
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
~SEASON THREE~
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
~SEASON FOUR~
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
~SEASON FIVE~
FIFTY-SEVEN

TWENTY-ONE

1.7K 60 3
By slvtforswift

KREESE had told them to come in regular clothes that day.

Lucia stood talking to Tory in the middle of the mat.

"So, did you tell Hawk that we kissed?" Lucia asked.

"Yeah, he was the one who told me that it was a good idea. I was talking about you to him and he suggested it." Tory shrugged.

"Of course he did. Why would you listen to that dickhead?" Lucia questioned.

"He's our friend and it was a good idea."

"No it wasn't, I had a girlfriend that I loved, and still love, but now she's gone because of you assholes." Lucia snapped.

"Look, Lucy, I'm not apologizing for anything I did and I'm not going to apologize for anything I do in the future."

Tory then stepped closer to the girl and they looked into each other's eyes.

"Everybody get your gi's on, training starts in five minutes!" Johnny ordered.

Everyone muttered in confusion, then walked up to Johnny.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothings wrong, I just thought we were going to the woods for a special training today." Miguel replied.

Johnny turned to Kreese. "What's happening in the woods?"

"Well, I thought it was a good time to separate the men from the boys. And the girls too, I suppose." Kreese answered.

"How?"

"Coyote Creek." Kreese answered.

Johnny sighed. "I'm not sure they're ready for that."

"There's only one way to find out." Kreese scoffed.

"We're ready, Sensei. We want to prove ourselves."

Everyone muttered in agreement with Hawk.

"It's up to Sensei Lawrence. If he says it's okay, then, and only then is it okay." Kreese said.

Lucia looked at Johnny hopefully, really wanting to participate in Coyote Creek.

"Alright, what are you waiting for, let's go."

Everyone smiled it nodded. They made their way out of the dojo.

Tory went with Lucia in Lucas's car and drove into the woods.

"So, what do you think of Miguel?" Tory asked on the drive.

"Uh, I don't think of Miguel?" Lucia furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ugh, you know what I mean." Tory rolled her eyes.

"Fine. I think that he's really sweet and super good at karate. Why?" Lucia asked.

"I don't know. He's kinda cute." Tory smirked.

Lucia gave Tory a look, then looked back at the road.

Tory laughed. "It's fun making you jealous."

"I'm not jealous, Tory. We kissed once, and I didn't even kiss back." Lucia replied.

"So you wouldn't be upset if I went out with him?" Tory asked.

"Nope. You can do whatever you want." Lucia lied.

"Okay."

"Awesome."

🌈

The students of Cobra Kai all stood in a two rows, facing each other.

There was a red team and a black team. Lucia, Tory, Miguel and a few others were on black while Hawk, Aisha, and the rest were on red.

"Gentlemen. Ladies. Welcome to Coyote Creek. You've been split into two teams. Red." Kreese held up a bandanna. "And black."

Johnny held up a bandanna.

"The goal is to capture as many headbands as possible from the other side." Kreese informed. "Today, the people across from you are not your friends. They're not your brothers. They are the enemy. The last team standing winds.

"How do we get the headbands?" Miguel asked.

"By any means possible." Kreese answered. "No rules."

"Use your judgement. This is just a training exercise." Johnny added.

"Correct, but remember, this is your life. You lose it, you die." Kreese contradicted.

"That's a little dark." Lucia muttered.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late." Reymond walked up to them. "Traffic on the 118 was a real bitch. Put Coyote Creek into the nav, nothing came up."

Lucia looked at him as if he were crazy. She was wearing sunglasses, an orange t-shirt, and a black biker jacket. His beard was also braided.

"What have you done to yourself?" Johnny questioned.

"Oh, the...Yeah, you know what, I just decided to flip the script, Hawk-style." He pointed to Hawk who gave him a look. "Heretofore, you can refer to me as Stingray."

"Oh my god." Lucia whispered.

"Yeah, alright, Chubs. He's on your team." Johnny told Kreese.

"Terrific." Kreese muttered.

They all them went into the woods together, Lucia going by herself and Tory following Miguel, saluting Lucia.

Once she was by herself, she took a breath and noticed her surrounding.

Closing her eyes, she heard a branch snap and smirked.

"Come out come out wherever you are." She sang, the smirk still present on her face.

One boy came out from the clearing and Lucia walked up to him.

He stepped closer as well and went to strike her, but she grabbed his arm, kneed him in the ribs, then flipped him over.

She then stepped on his stomach and ripped the bandana off of his head.

"Better luck next time."

She then skipped away, finding more people to fight.

She found a few more people, taking their bandanas, until she came across Aisha.

"Hey there, Aisha." Lucia waved.

"You know I'm gonna have to take that headband from you, right?" Aisha reminded.

"I'd love to see you try. Friend."

Aisha went to strike first, but Lucia blocked her, putting up defense for most of the fight.

Aisha put up a good fight, but unfortunately for her, Lucia was angry that day, and didn't care about mercy, so she spin-kicked Aisha in the face, then kneed her in the stomach, causing her to hold her stomach in pain, Lucia adding yet another headband to her collection.

"No hard feelings, Aisha!" Lucia called.

She then moved on, but stopped when she saw shawl steal Mitch's bandana.

"What the hell, man!" Mitch exclaimed.

"Sorry, ass-face, today you're the enemy, makes five kills. Guess I earned my Medal of Honor."

Hawk then showed Mitch the Medal of Honor and Lucia tried not to gasp, covering her hand with her mouth and hiding behind a tree.

Hawk then jogged away from the boy.

Lucia waited a moment until Mitch left, then ran after Hawk.

She followed him deeper into the forest until he stopped abruptly and turned around.

"Lucia. Finally a worthy opponent." He smirked.

"I fucking knew it." Lucia shook her head. "You trashed Miyagi-Do and now you have the Medal of Honor."

"They're the enemy. I had to put them in their place." He replied.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you had to go and destroy another man's dojo and then steal their Medal of Honor! The disrespect!" Lucia exclaimed.

"What do you care? You're lucky I didn't tell Moon myself about what happened. We're actually going on a date tonight. I guess you could say I stole your girl." Hawk got in her face.

Lucia let out a scream and head-butted him as hard as she could, him stumbling back.

"You're a fucking piece of shit!" She growled, then kicked him in the balls.

He groaned in pain, then she spin kicked him in the face before twisting his arm and flipping him over.

Lastly, she kneed him in the stomach, then ripped both the headband and the Medal of Honor off of the boy.

When she turned around, everyone was standing behind her, including Kreese and Johnny.

Lucia held up the bandana, showing it off.

"Finish him." Kreese whispered as Hawk began to sit up.

She turned around and kicked him in the face, knocking him down again, then held up the headband.

"Team black!" She yelled, everyone running over to congratulate her.

"I didn't think you had that in you, Lucy." Tory smirked.

"Eh, it was his fault in the first place. He pissed me off." She shrugged.

Just then Stingray came ho from behind Lucia and put her in a chokehold.

"You know the thing about Stingray's is they lie and wait for the perfect opportunity to strike!" He ripped the bandana off of her head then pushed her onto Tory.

Lucia started coughing and Tory grabbed her, making her stable on her feet.

"Thanks."

"Duh."

"The red team just won!" Strongest exclaimed, holding up the bandana.

Everyone started cheering and clapping, Lucia rolling her eyes at the man.

"What was that?" Johnny walked up to Lucia. "That's not how I taught you to fight."

"Well maybe you need to check your other student, he's turning into a real piece of shit."

Lucia then turned away from the man, going back to the group.

"Here. Return this to the LaRusso's." Lucia handed Miguel the Medal of Honor.

She then went over to Tory and Aisha, still not believing that Moon had a date with Hawk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.5K 75
๐Ÿฅ‹ โ› let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...
7.9K 343 18
I've Spent My Whole Life Tryin' To Put It Into Words. Miguel Diaz x fem!oc ...
60.2K 1.6K 69
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...
5.7K 352 16
combat, i'm ready for combat / i say i don't want that, but what if i do? COBRA KAI [ SEASON ONE - FIVE ] MIGUEL DIAZ X FEM!OC X ELI MOSKOWITZ RANKIN...