The next Bismarck (Azur Lane...

Av UnknowingFire

Y/N L/N, made from the all mighty and greatest ship to have ever sailed, Bismarck which sunk a long time ago... Mer

Bio
Chapter 1- Bismarck Meets Her Son
Chapter 2- Meet The Other Ships
Chapter 3- Meet The Sakura Empire! Plus My Date!
Special Chapter - Mini Bismarck
Chapter 4 - My first Mission
Your Harem
Chapter 5- Hehe, I'm A Spy!!
Chapter 6- Maybe... I have fallen, for a lovable Knight And An Eagle
Chapter 7- To EAGLE UNION!!!
Chapter 8- Day Before Disaster
Teaser :New Bio: Y/N Meta
Chapter 9- Day of Infamy
Chapter 10 - Becoming Meta
Chapter 11- Code: 666
Chapter 12 - Blast from the past
Chapter 14- Final Battle
Special Chapter : Happy Birthday, Bismarck

Chapter 13 - Maybe I Wasn't Alone

3.2K 60 23
Av UnknowingFire

(sorry for not publishing for so long, lol.)

Your Pov

These past few days, my sisters, the Yamato sisters, Amagi, and I have been traveling across the seas, helping me out to kill Sirens as I take their wisdom cube. Starving was helping me out too. 

You: Is Shinano ok? Do you all need a break?

Yamato: It's ok, she's just tired. Don't worry about us. By the way, why are we going to Azur Lane?

You: ... I'm sending you all back to Azur Lane. Your help was sufficient, and I thank you for that. But, I want to continue this alone.

Musashi: But why?

You: I want nothing to do with Azur Lane anymore. I've always been alone ever since the day I was made. I'm better off alone. Besides, anyone I've been with has suffered to die or stray away from me.

Tirpitz (sister)/Bis/Donner: Y/N...

You: Please, go home.

Bis: No. We won't leave you alone, not anymore. We may have let you go alone, but we won't do it again. Please brother, if not them, let your sisters help you!

You: Girls... goodbye.

3rd Person Pov
Time skip

As Azur Lane was trying to pick up the pieces, Enterprise was looking out at the docks with her and Y/N together which made her tear up.

Enterprise: First my sister, then you... Oh Y/N, my sweet Y/N... We need you now... if only I could have saved you back then...

Hornet: Enterprise!!! 

Enterprise: Hornet? Is something wrong?

Hornet: Duh! It's Y/N's dragon, Starving Venom, he's here!! 

Enterprise: What?! Lead the way!

Once Hornet had led her sister to Starving venom's location, almost all the ship girls were there, pointing their weapons at the dragon.

Starving Venom: Hey hey, chill, I'm just a messenger.

Akagi: Tell us what you want, or we'll fire!!

Starving Venom: Jeez, tough crowd. I came to give you some people, you're lucky that I didn't eat them, I could go for a ship girl or 2, maybe some SIRENS as an appetizer.

The girls were terrified that the dragon was a cannibal. Starving Venom then dropped 6 girls from his back and they were Alter Enterprise and Takao, Amagi, and the Yamato sisters. This shocked everyone as 2 of them was SIRENS and the other 4 were presumed dead.

Akagi: Amagi-Née... Yamato, Shinano, and Musashi, but how... I thought they died?

Starving Venom: It is not my place to answer. You can thank Y/N for this one.

Bismarck: Y/N? Where is he? Where is my son?

Starving Venom: That is confedential. But what I can tell you is that you, mother of Y/N, meet at 7,in the morning tomorrow, at where Operation Rheinbung happened. There, you might get some answers.

As Starving Venom was about to leave, Enterprise stops him.

Enterprise: Wait! You can't just go yet, what about these 2?

Starving Venom: My god, enough with the questions. Those 2 will help you fight, there, you happy? I'm going!

Without anymore questions, Starving Venom left without any patience left. Once he left, he was spotted by Prinz Eugen's child as she runs to her mother's side.

Prinz Chan: Mommy, does this mean I get to see daddy?

Prinz Eugen: I don't know, sweetie, let's hope so... I want him back.

Now, we zoom in to Y/N who was going the opposite direction along with his sisters.

Bis: If you said goodbye, then it should have been for all of us, not just them.

You: Yeah, but I trust you girls more. You are my sister's. Besides, Bis, you have the overprotective side of mom.

Bis: I do not! I care for my siblings, that's why.

Donner/Tirpitz (sis): Yeah no, that definitely true. Remember that time when-

Bis: Fine, yeah. Anyways Y/N, where are you taking us? Shouldn't you be going back to Azur Lane?

You: I got a message from an old friend... No... Lovers, saying THAT once I became META, the more Sirens I destroy, the more I have control over my power. This is to show that SIRENS can't hold us. Remember when I said I fell in love with Helena, Soryuu, Hiryuu, Yorktown, and Prinz Eugen, right?

Donner: Yes, you said that, along with loving Arizona, Hornet, Cleveland, Admiral Hipper, Friedrich Der Grobe-

You: The point is... Uh... You'll see soon.

They then arrived at a mysterious place which looks like Azur Lane but smaller and more run down since the place has no commander. As they got closer, a hooded figure pointed her sword.

???: State your business here.

You: I am me, I am you, we are one of the same, we protect the world as the META.

??? : Y/N, welcome back, come in, Yorktown wants to see you. You, we missed you, your company here.

You: Me too.

You: Hiryuu.

Hiryuu META: Well, I'm glad that you're back. We're planning on doing a full on assault on the SIRENS, finishing them off once and for all. But we need bait, something that would lure them in.

You: I'll do it. But we'll need everyone's approval first. (Goes to a room) I'm back.

Yorktown META: Welcome home, big brother.

Bismarck sisters: Big brother?!?!

You: Huh? Oh yeah, that's right. Schwesters, meet the METAS, when you died, they took me in as one of their own. Even though I'm younger than them, they look up to me as an older brother.

Bis: (In tears) Our little brother, all grown up...

You: Oh yeah, is she...

Yorktown META: Oh, her, she misses you the most. She is a Yandere after all. Why not go see her? She's outside by the way.

You: Thank you, Yorky~

Yorktown META: That feels weird but I'll allow it. Now go there before she goes berserk again.

You: Yeah, wouldn't want to keep her waiting.

Tirpitz (sis) : Who's waiting for you?

You: Remember that I wanted to marry Prinz Eugen and that she's the main girl of my harem?

Donner: She's here as well?

You: Well... More like her alter version. She doesn't tease anymore, she's more serious, and she HATES being called lucky.

Bis: Isn't it because she survived many battles?

You: That and because... Well... Me and her got married and I died protecting her. So, when I came back to her life, she went full yandere. Also, she became a cruiser and aircraft carrier hybrid.

Your Pov

As we went out, we see the training field, the field was on fire as we see my wife. Prinz Eugen has stopped teasing and is now in constant pain of being, essentially, a cancer patient. She is more sadistic but less flirty. Her Iron Blood compatriots see her as a tortured comrade but keeps a safe distance so as to not get irradiated. The Eagle Union sees her as a simple war trophy that they won fair and square so they treat her as a prize to behold. A simple toy... a simple target. I hated it.

(She looks super hot as Meta. Manjuu, make a Prinz Eugen META)

You: What happened to you... You were so cheery until you threw it all away... I miss your teasing.

Donner: So that's her. I can sense her pain, she puts in hard work to protect you. Should we say, hi?

You: No, don't do that, let her finish them all.

As Prinz Eugen finished off the last training dummy, she panted.

Prinz Eugen META: Not good enough, I need to get stronger. I can't lose Y/N again.

You: Cause you won't, I'll be here when you need me.

Prinz Eugen META: You came back... Y/N...

You: Yep.

Prinz Eugen META then drops her sword as she gives me a tight hug as I hug back. I rub her back as she cures, happy to see me.

Prinz Eugen META: You came back, I'm so happy. I thought you.... You...

You: Shhh, it's OK, I'm here no.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

3.4K 85 11
(reminder: I dont own azur lane or any pics that are shown in this story) In 2018, the sirens invaded the world killing hundreds of millions of lives...
53.3K 513 11
Formerly Azur Lane x Male Reader. What if a ship from the future somehow came to the past? Well, let's find out as Azur Lane finds an ally that might...
22.1K 277 13
This is a massive what if thing I thought off, plus just random stuff because why not. I do NOT own anything but the story and concept of the story...
17.1K 606 46
HELLO! I am USS Cowpens CVL 25! One of the Eagle unions many azured vessels, I like a hand full of others am male! I started my life as a Cleveland C...