๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ: ๐™ณ...

By Blair_Yodin

COMPLETED ๐Ÿ“Œ----- No friendship, no trust and no love. A dangerous world where Money is your weapon, Rank is... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐š ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
๐…๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐š
๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐€๐ฎ๐๐ข๐จ
!๐Œ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž
๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐๐ž๐ญ
๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐š
๐‡๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง ๐„๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐–๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐’๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
~~~

๐๐ž๐ฐ

2.9K 96 50
By Blair_Yodin

Hayden's POV

I followed Hera along with the so-called Little Hera Club going to the gym. I stood at the door and watches them to beat Eunoo at the boxing ring.

I saw Hera's face being emotionless while watching, it obviously look like she doesn't want to participate with the others cheering.

I couldn't hear what they're saying but I saw Seok-hoon glance at Hera and whispers something to Eunoo.

What was that?

I heard that someone is coming to the gym so, I decided to walk away. 

No matter how it takes, I'll steal Hera away from that Logan Lee, I've been looking for her since our parents didn't bother to take efforts but they just both died in a plane crash last year and I don't mean to be rude but I'll look for Hera without their consent.

I'll protect Hera and I'll hurt the ones who will hurt her since I didn't done that when we were young. 

Cheon Seo Jin is the cause of Hera's car accident last time so, that Ha Eun Byeol can steal Hera's solo.

How did I know that? Let's just say that I'm more powerful and dangerous than Logan Lee.

Hera's POV

"Yah! What do you think you're doing here?" Logan yelled that even makes me flinch form how loud it is.

"Don't you know that you need a permission from a teacher to use this gym?" He walks closer to the ring.

Logan and my eyes meet before he checks Eunoo. I texted him to caught the Little Hera Club.

"Ahn Eunoo, are you hurt?"

"He's too competitive about boxing. You should have taken easy on it." Seok-hoon pats Eunoo's shoulder before walking away.

"You shouldn't have started a bet if you're not gonna win anyway, be careful next time." Kenji help him up and followed Seok-hoon.

"That's right, you should abandon you're pride in winning." Minhyuk told him and also walks away.

I stared at Eunoo and felt sorry for him, even though he deserves a punishment or a bad karma...It shouldn't be this way, even I, is also shock for what Seok-hoon did to him. What's the matter to him though? Does he like Rona?

"Aren't you coming?" I snapped at my thoughts when I heard Seok-kyung's voice and turns to Seok-hoon waiting for me along with the Little Hera Club.

"Ah, right." I said and made my way down which is hard because I have short legs and I cannot reach the ground but Seok-hoon helps me.

"Jump." He said and did, I placed my hand on his to stay balanced. "Thanks." I said and he went beside his sister.

"They're dangerous! For this school, especially with innocent students around."

I'm not listening to any of Logan's complaint about what he saw in the gym because I'm also lost in thoughts myself, confuse why Seok-hoon would do that, is kidnaping and hazing Seola not enough to be a lesson for them? Why go this far...

"Hera?"

"Hera!"

I shook my head and looked at Logan. "What?"

"Are you even listening?" He placed his hands on his hips. "Obviously, of course...not." I responded.

"What are you thinking any way?" He sat on the closest chair to him.

"Little Hera Club's weaknesses..." I said. He raised his eyebrow. 

"Ha Eunbyeol's weakness is being the number 2 like her mother...Lee Minhyuk, he's too shallow, anything could be his weakness...Yoo Jenny's weakness is to be left out in the group, I noticed it when the twins and Kenji became close to me." I crossed my arms and he nodded.

"Park Kenji, his friends and reputation...Joo Seok-kyung, his brother and maybe her mother. Lastly, Joo Seok-hoon...His weakness is his sister also his mother and..." I trail off.

 "And?" Logan asked.

"There's this something...His last weakness may be about a girl, not sure."

"Girl?" He asked and I nodded.

"Maybe...Bae Rona? Not sure, but I'll find it out sooner or later..." I replied.

"This week is the audition for the Cheong A Arts School Student Ambassador. We need one male and female student."

The class started to complain. I sat beside Seok-kyung today because she forced me to, even though I want to sit with Rona.

"If you got picked as the new ambassadors, you will have the authority for all the school events and it will be in your record." Mr. Ma is trying to encourage us to join.

And I think it worked since the students started to raise their hands including the Joo twins. "Aren't you going to raise your hand?" Seok-kyung whispered and I leaned back to my chair. "I'll join if it gets interesting." She chuckled and I just smile while looking down at my table desk.

"Ooh, Minhyuk, Jenny...Bae Rona? You too?" My eyes quickly looked at Rona. "Yes, I wan to try to be the ambassador for Cheong A Arts School." She says.

"That's good!" Mr. Ma complimented her. I slowly raised my hands. "Oh? Choi Hera? You want to audition too?" I nodded at what he said.

"Great! You just had a solo and now you're on the next level! That'll be great on your record." He says.

I felt Eun Byeol's burning cold gaze at me, but I don't care, I need to try it along with Rona, I bet she'll get bullied again.

"I want to try-out too!" Kenji raises his hand. "Park Kenji, just like your dad!" Mr. Ma exclaimed. I turn my head to him since he only sat behind me and he winked at me making me stare at him with disgusted face.

Rona glance at with a smile and I mouthed 'Fighting!' encouraging her, she did the same. 

Seok-hoon's POV

Auditioning won't be that hard. I saw Rona raises her hand then Hera did too and in the last minute Kenji raises his hand too, I was confused since he doesn't like to participate in any "useless events" as he said.

He winked at Hera who only responded with a disgusted face. I know that it's just a bet of Kenji dating or will be dating Hera but, I don't want him to play with her or even agree with Seok-kyung's plan, I regretted it.

But, Seok-kyung needs to win for her freedom and our freedom.

I sighed and unintentionally look at Hayden who is also staring at Hera with crossed-arms.

 Who even is he? 

He entered the school very late like just magically popped out of nowhere and started to get close to Hera, I can sense that he's dangerous...

Hera's POV

"Rona-ssi!" Rona turned around and smiles at me.

"So, you're picking up trash..." I said and she just chuckled. "Right."

"Want me to help you? I'm very skilled in picking up trash." I sarcastically said. "I didn't know that picking up trash can be a skill." She laughs.

"No thank you, Seok-kyung will get mad if she sees you picking trash with me."

I nodded. "Fine. I heard that you moved to Hera Palace." I said while walking beside her. "Yes, I just moved in, how did you hear though?"

"Jenny along with Minhyuk is very chatty." I replied and she nodded.

Eun Byeol's POV

I stare intently at Seok-hoon who is staring at Rona and Hera having a conversation together.

I knew it Hera, you're just using Seok-hoon and Seok-kyung but you're still as pathetic as Rona.

Seok-hoon stood up and turns to me. He ignores me and started to walk pass me. "I have something to tell you." He stopped and turns to me again.

"Say it." He coldly replied.

I stayed silent for a moment, thinking if I should say it or not. "If you don't have nothing to tell me, I'm leaving."

"I like you." I choked out. "I've liked you for a long time. I know that I'll be a burdensome, or it can be like that that's why I couldn't tell you..."

He stayed silent.

"But I can't watch you taking care of someone else..."

"Yah, what's wrong with you Ha Eunbyeol? I can't follow what you were saying." He says. Kenji suddenly walks beside him.

"Eyy, what you guys talking about?" He smiled at us but he noticed the cold atmosphere and shut his mouth.

"H-How do you feel about...me?" I stuttered.

Kenji's POV

"H-How do you feel about...me?" I gulped at what Eunbyeol said.

I knew what she feels about Seok-hoon, I noticed it back then but ignore it. Seok-hoon was about to say something.

"No, don't answer that right now. Answer me after we became the student ambassadors. I won't let anyone take it from me especially...Choi Hera."

"Don't go to far. Choi Hera only got the solo because your own mother chooses her why so competitive?" I chuckled. "She even got in an accident because of that, so stay away from her."

Eunbyeol scoffs at me then walks away. It hurts to see her hope to return Seok-hoon's feelings just like how I feel about Seok-kyung, us two are quite similar...I'll agree that the Joo twins are really hard to love. Eunbyeol left us 2.

"By any chance...Do you like Hera? Or do you still have a crush on my sister?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

I smiled at him and patted his shoulder. "Do I even have a chance to your sister?" I was about to walk away when he spoke again.

"Hera is mine. I know you have feelings for Hera, I know you but I won't lose to you."

I turned my head to face him. "Aigoo, sadly my friend...I won't lose to you too."

I shove my hands on my pocket.

"So, Seok-hoon, should we forget about Seok-kyung's game plan and start with the new one?" I sighed.

He scoff. "I don't like to play with you." He bumps his shoulder to mine's and started to walk down on the bleacher's stairs.

"Hera is the winning trophy." I smirked when he paused and glares at me.

"So, how's the new deal?" I said. "Do you want to take part in?" I placed my hand in front of him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"...Deal."

_________________________________________

(A/N)

My body feels heavy and weak becuz of the vaccine but I managed to write a new chapter, gladly.

I don't know if I'll be able to update as fast as before becuz one time my right hand started to shake and I don't know why...

Anyways~~ There's this guy behind me at the vaccination line yesterday and he's so handsome, I know that you don't care but I'm just saying...ehe

PS: Does anyone have their birthdays this December?

Words count: 1800

(12/2/2021)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 2.3K 12
"Um, sir, about earlier, I want to apologize," she stammered, her voice hesitant and nervous. "I didn't mean to call you heartless or a demon." "See...
120K 5K 43
joo seokhoon secrets are meant to be exposed the penthouse : war in life s2 book 2 out of 3 started : 12/07/2021 finished : 03/07/2022 achievements...
6.9K 248 22
'If you weren't the love of my life, I'd have said that I was wrong about life, and not about love.' What happens when a well renowned idol falls for...
171K 8.3K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...