𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ☆

By thahoesluvkash

i'm gon go off behind my brothers fuck that charge i slang that iron More

ⅫⅠ
ⅪⅤ
ⅩⅤ
ⅩⅤⅠ
ⅩⅤⅠⅠ
ⅩⅤⅠⅠⅠ
ⅩⅠⅩ
ⅩⅩ
ⅩⅩⅠ
ⅩⅩⅡ

4.5K 211 67
By thahoesluvkash

𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
———
"wasgood youtube welcome back to my channel." i made a kissy face.

"my name is nae for the ones who are new, andd today imma be doin a highly requested video." i pulled sai into the frame.

"so i have a special guest with me, ion know why y'all always wanna see him but he's here. introduce yourself." i fixed the angle of the camera.

"wassup." he looked up at the camera playing in his hair.

"anyways since he wanna act shy, this is sai my bestfriend. and today we gon be doing the whisper challenge." i made jazz hands and
smiled.

"so basically how this challenge works, one of us finna put in these earplugs and put the headphones on. and you gon have to guess what i'm saying and vice versa." i explained to him and the camera.

"ight cmon." we both sat criss cross in front of eachother on my carpeted bedroom floor.

i put the camera leaned up against my bed frame so that they could see us.

"ok y'all so we got the headphones and i got some earplugs just to be extra extra safe." i showed them the stuff.

"who finna go first?" he asked.

"rock paper scissors." i said.

"rock paper scissors shoot." we both said and i put up scissors and he put up rock.

"ight you go first." i put the earplugs in and put the headphones over my head.

he played some loud ass chief kief and i scrunched my face up.

"turn it down!" i yelled because i couldn't hear myself and he shook his head no.

"y'all we gon do 10 rounds." i said to the camera and he started saying some shit but ion know what the hell he said

"go?" he mouthed and i nodded.

he said something and i squinted my eyes trying to understand.

"again!" i said and he started laughing.

he said it again and i came up with a conclusion.

"you ate all my noodle cups?" i asked and he nodded.

"bitch why would you do that?!" i pulled his hair and he smacked my head.

"don't be pulling my shit li girl." he took the headphones off me and put in his own ear plugs.

"anyways y'all i got one point."  i mugged him.

"fuck you lookin at." he bucked at me and put the headphones over his ears.

"since you wanna play." i said blasting some city girls in his headphones.

he thinks that  young miami voice is sooo annoying.

"bruh take this shit off!" he said and i laughed at how loud he was.

"anyways you ready?" i asked and he scrunched his face up.

"are you ready?" i chewed my words and he nodded.

i quickly thought of something to say.

"your hair nappy as fuck." i mouthed.

"my what?" he raised his eyebrows.

"your hair is nappy as fuck." i said.

"my dick big? oh i know." he nodded with confidence and i scrunched my face up in disgust.

"no nigga i said your hair nappy!"

"my hair?" he loudly asked and i started laughing.

"you came up with your final answer cause i gave you too many chances." i took the headphones off him.

"ion know i think you said my hair big as fuck."

"i said your hair nappy as fuck, where you get big from?" i shook my head.

we did a couple more rounds and were now on our 8th round.

"y'all im winning by like 2 points." i laughed putting the headphones over my head.

he mouthed something and i couldn't really figure it out.

"say it again!"

he said it again and i tapped my chin trying to think.

"you took a shit in my bathroom?" i asked and he smacked his lips.

"wait no- you took my fridge out- mcht ion know." i dropped my shoulders.

he mouthed it slowly one more time and i laughed at his facial expression.

"what?" i saw him say before he started laughing at me.

"what did you say?" i laughed harder.

"nigga why you laughing?" he mouthed and starting laughing harder also.

"no i'm asking what you said!" i held my stomach laughing before rolling on the floor

"come on bruh." he chuckled pulling me up and i sat there and we stared at eachother before bursting out laughing again.

"damn sai you playin too much." i wiped my eyes.

"what's yo final answer?" he took the headphones.

"ion know i give up." i shrugged.

"i said i dipped yo toothbrush in the toilet." he said and i paused.

"nigga you what?" i tilted my head and he looked off to the side.

"you so lucky we on camera right now bruh." i mumbled.

he put the headphones on and i smirked knowing what i was about to say.

"that's why yo chain got snatched the other day." i mouthed.

"that's why my.. huh?" he raised his one eyebrow.

"that's why yo chain got snatched the other day." i said slower.

we was walking the other day and a groups of crackheads came up and snatched him, t3, fendi, and ej chains off. i almost pissed myself

"stop fuckin playin wimme." he mugged me taking the headphones off and i laughed.

"ight y'all this gon be our last round, i think we tied now." i said.

"what's gon be my prize after i win?" he asked and i rolled my eyes.

"anyways lemme put these headphones on." i ignored him.

"go nigga." i said.

he sat there watching me for a moment like he was thinking on what to say.

he said something and i couldn't really figure it out.

"wait one more time." i moved my head forward and he said it again making me instantly smile.

"i love you more bigheadd." i leaned over and hugged him making him push me off.

"y'all he said he love me, y'all heard him right?" i cheesed picking the camera up and showing both of us.

"shut the fuck up." he stood up fixing his sweat pants.

"anyways that's it for todays video make sure y'all like comment subscribe allat yea we out." i did my lil outro and shut the camera off.

"these niggas better run me my views." i stood up putting away the headphones and throwing away my ear plugs.

"you hungry?" he asked me putting his hand up his hoodie and rubbing his stomach.

"yea where we boutta eat at." i slipped on a black tee over my tank top and put my crocs on.

"wherever." he grabbed his keys and we went downstairs.

i locked the door and we went downstairs into the parking lot before getting into his car.

"what you wanna eat?" he glanced over at me before starting up the car and pulling out.

"i lowkey want waffle house." i put my elbow on the arm rest and he pushed me.

"that's for da driver not da passenger." he drove with on hand on the steering wheel.

"you just greedy." i unlocked his phone and put our shared playlist on shuffle.

he turned the ac off and rolled down the windows half way since outside was a lil windy.

"i be forgetting you anemic sometimes." i leaned my head on the car door and he chuckled.

"me too ian een gon cap." he fiddled with his diamond earring and continued driving.

soft brent faiyaz music played as we drove in a very comfortable silence before arriving at waffle house.

"you wanna eat in there?" he asked as we got out the car and proceeded to make our way into the restaurant.

"yea that's cool." i mumbled and we got seated at this booth.

the waiter came over to us with a bright smile on her face.

"good evening, how can i assist you two tonight?" she asked.

"would you like to get started on drinks?"

i nodded and looked over at sai seeing him just looking around the place.

"umm hi, yea can we get a sprite with extra ice and a fruit punch please?" i asked her and she nodded walking away.

"sai you so rude to people." i laughed.

"i can't help it." he shrugged.

he's very socially awkward in situations like this. i wouldn't say he's shy, but most of the time he won't speak.

i'd just always end up ordering for him and shit

"they got this damn air all the way up." i shook my head putting my hands in my pants to warm them.

"stop that shit." he popped my hand and i mugged him.

"why you can do it but i can't?"

"cause i said so, fuck."

"you want my hoodie?" he laid his head on his arm that was resting on the table.

"nigga no, you need it more than i do."

"but i'm not that cold foreal."

"keep the hoodie on sai." i shook my head.

"a nigga hungry shawty needa hurry up." he yawned pulling his hood over his head.

a couple minutes later the waiter came back with our drinks and soon after our food.

"why we both gotta be so basic." i laughed eating my cheeseburger.

"been havin the same menu since kindergarten." he shook his head putting a fry in his mouth.

"this the first time you eating for the day?" i asked him sneaking a fry out his plate.

he nodded and took 5 fries off my plate making my jaw drop.

"don't eva try no slick shi on me." he laughed putting them in his mouth.

"you so annoying."  i pulled my phone out and scooted closer to him.

"look." i looked down at my camera sticking my tongue out and he looked down and flipped the camera off.

"can't stand you." i saved the video and posted it on my story.

i looked up and saw a familiar woman walking past our table with a smile on her face.

"sai." i tapped his arm and peeped over our booth to see that she sat at a table with a man, a little boy, and ariah.

it wasn't hard to notice that it was ariah, i mean after all we do have basically the same face.

then i realized...

"she's here ... with her li family." i sat back down and he looked over at me.

"who here?" he did the same thing i did before spotting them.

"awww poor baby." he pouted hugging me.

"stopppuhh." i laughed trying to push him off.

"fuck that lady and ha ugly ass family." i said and he dapped me up

"that's what i'm talkin bout." he nodded laughing

we finished eating, paid the bill, and stood up getting ready to leave.

"i know you didn't ask for a to go cup for that damn ice." i shook my head.

"i love ice i wanna be a ice." he ate some.

"zene!" i heard someone call me and scrunched my face up.

"i know you?" i acted dumb.

"zene stop acting stupid." she started walking up to me and i turned around and grabbed sai's hand walking outside.

"you don't ever turn yo back on family like that!" she walked out the restaurant as we were walking across the parking lot.

"take ya own advice." i laughed getting into the passenger seat

sai flipped her off with both hands and got into the car.

"you dramatic as hell."

"yea cause niggas needa stop playing with you like that." he started the car up and headed back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.3K 50
Once you shoot your shot, there's no going back.
19.9K 359 37
Just read you'll like it 🤭
29.8K 1.4K 13
❝This is just my truth,❞
124K 2.7K 34
"I should have let you know that your my only one"-xxxtentacion🕊💔