Unexpected Marriage | Karina...

By 808AirsoftBros

Genre: Fluff (An Indirect Sequel to Married to my Enemy) Y/N Jeon is the younger cousin of Francis Kim (Y/N... More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Epilogue
🎉1k Reads🎉

Chapter VIII

1K 34 0
By 808AirsoftBros

Y/N's POV

Karina clings onto my arm while I'm walking down the hallway of the building, man, this is something that my family really needs to hear. I still don't know what Karina is doing with a member of the Kwon family but I'm sure, I'll figure it out really soon but right now I have to protect her from any more danger.

I looked at her face to see her face was still traumatized and worried from the event earlier. I nudge her a little which catches her attention.

"If you don't mind, can you explain what you are doing with Taeyang?" I asked her curiously and she sighed.

"Him and the others infiltrated my family's company a few months ago, they held all of our employees hostage and they easily beat our security guards. Mr. Kwon made us sign an arranged marriage agreement so their company wouldn't go bankrupt even more than it already is. So we flew here to America to meet up with some women named 'Eunbi', that's all I know." She told me the whole story which made me feel sorry for her but I was shocked to hear the name she mentioned.

"W-Wait, you mean Kwon Eunbi, the assassin that died in the refinery explosion?" I asked her and she gave me a confused look.

"Do you know her?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, she's one of the most deadliest agents of the Kwon family, one night, she attemtped to murder Jennie but she managed to set the refinary settings to self-destruct, Jennie got out of there in time but Eunbi wasn't as lucky as her, so we pressumed her to be dead ever since." I answered her.

"Anyway, I'm taking you home, my family can help you and your company." I said to her and she thanked me.

We exited off campus to the parking lot. I unlocked my car with my keys, opened the door for the passenger seat for her, letting her inside, shut the door, and got inside the driver seat before inserting my keys into the ignition switch and turning the car on.

*engine failure*

"What the hell?" I said to myself before trying to turn on the engine again but still no use.

"W-What's wrong?" She asked me with a worried tone and I looked at the dashboard to see no warning signs.

"Don't worry, I'll go check it out." I replied to her.

I sighed before getting out of my car, opening up the hood to closely inspect the engine for the cause of the malfunction. After a few minutes of looking into the engine, I see that two of the spark plugs are missing which is the reason why the car didn't start. Sh*t, looks like we're stuck here until someone arrives.

I close the hood, pull out my phone to ring my cousin to see if he can help out, but he isn't picking up his phone, so I tried Jackson's number and thankfully he answered.

Y/N - Italic | Jackson - Bold

"Yo, Y/N watsup?"

"Yo, Jackson, do you have any spare spark plugs I can have? My car's missing two of them."

"Hold on, let me check."

5 minutes later...

"Hey good news! I got some, so where are you?"

"I'm at the school parking lot."

"Aight, I'll be there in a few!"

"Thank you so much! See ya in a bit."

I hang up the phone, put it back in my pocket before heading back inside of the driver seat, Karina asked me what's wrong with the car, I explained that the engine is missing some spark plugs and I tell her that Jackson is on his way to hook me up with the parts and she nodded.

"So, what did you do?" I asked her curiously to pass the time.

"Uhm, nothing really. Just an ordinary student." She answered me.

"I see, do you have any friends?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yep, I have three of them, Giselle, Winter, and Ningning." She answered me but gave me a sad look afterward.

"What's wrong? Did something happen to them?" I asked her.

"No, I don't really know what happened to them. The last time I interacted with them was before the company was taken over." She answered me and I nodded.

"Well, if they too are kidnapped, we will rescue them." I assured her and she thanked me.

*car horn*

"Oh, that must be him." I said to her before getting out of the car and it was only a black van but Jackson doesn't own a van as far as I know which could only mean one thing...

"Damnit, that b*stard must've called for help." I said to myself before a group of suited men came out of the van along with Taeyang.

"Well, well, well, did you really think you could get away with it, that easily?" He asked me with an evil smile and I scoffed.

"Oh please, I beated your ass once and I can do it again. So back off." I warned him and he laughed.

"Are you serious? I should be telling you that! You're heavily outnumbered!" He pointed out and I rolled my eyes.

"Numbers don't matter, I've beaten many suited d*cks before, so come at me, I dare you." I said to him.

"So be it! You two get him!" He ordered one of the men and they walk toward me which made me raise my fist. One of them tried to grab me but I put him in an arm lock then broke his arm making him scream in pain, I threw him to the other guy making him lose balance.

"Aish, f*cking useless! Get him! Make him suffer!" He ordered the rest of the guys and I grabbed something in my car which is a portable staff, I pressed the button on top of it, instantly a long staff extended.

"Let's see what you got boys." I say to them while spinning my staff into a fighting stance.

One of them comes at me, I hit him below the jaw with an upper swing making him fall down, three more come at me, I striked one of them in the stomach, one got a hold of my neck, I countered him with a headbutt into his nose making him let go of me and I side-strike him then side kicking him. I take care of the other guy by up-striking his bottom jaw and finishing him off with a side-strike. That's all of them.

"Is this seriously the best you can throw at me?! How pathetic." I insulted the terrified Taeyang and he ordered all of his men to retreat into the van. They all got up, some were limping from the injuries I gave them, got inside the van and drove off.

I sighed in relief, retract my portable bow staff into a small cylinder shape, put it inside my pocket and I turned around to see Jackson with a box of spark plugs.

"Uhh... did I come at a bad time?" He asked me awkwardly and I shook my head.

"Nope, in fact, you came in just in time." I assured him and he nodded.

Me and him went to my car, I opened the hood, and we proceeded to replace the missing spark plugs.

-------------------------

Meanwhile...

Francis's POV

We got called into an investigation to one of our business buildings as a massacre just occurred there. We arrived at the building to be greeted by a squad of police officers, detectives and investigators wearing suits which were surrounded by yellow tape. Me and Jennie approached the officer guarding the scene.

"Sir, Ma'am, this place is off-limits." The officer said to us and we showed him our I.D. cards.

"I see, come in, it's pretty brutal in there." He said while lifting the tape for us to walk through and we thanked him before entering the scene. We walked inside the building, took the elevator to the office floor, the doors open revealing a bloody scene. Officers and Criminal Investigators are putting bodies into bags but blood is still everywhere.

"Who could've done this?" Jennie asked in horror.

"Probably the Kwon family, I suspect." I replied to her and we approached Detective Lee and she greeted us.

"Why hello, Francis and Jennie, how are you two doing today?' She greeted us while shaking both of our hands.

"We're doing great, Chaeryeong and how's Jungkook?" I asked her.

"We're doing great, thank you!" She answered me and I nodded.

"On to business, so what happened here?" I asked her and she looked through her notepad.

"According to the report, a single woman with a katana came inside the building and slaughtered all of the workers here, throats were slitted and some lost limbs before bleeding to death. And we caught a picture of the killer right here." She said before showing a picture of the culprit but Jennie and I's eyes widened.

"That's impossible! Surely this must be bad quality, right?" Jennie asked her but she shook her head.

"Nope, it's her, alright." Chaeryeong answered us and I sighed.

"This is most likely a message to all of us, the Kwon family is coming for us, very soon." I suggested and they agreed.

"Well, I've seen assassins like Eunbi survive even worse than an explosion. Anyway, I love to talk to you both, but I got a call from my boss, so see ya around." She said before leaving us.

---------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: Hoped you guys enjoyed the new chapter! If you did please leave a vote and comment if possible and stay tuned for the next one :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 20.3K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
65.5K 3.6K 15
❝Come here you bitch❞ Jimin ordered the latter who gasp. ❝I'm a bitch? Look at that tiny brat!! He never called me papa and now he deliberately call...
334K 16.1K 53
Your school's most notorious bad boy falling inlove with the school's valedictorian sweetheart? Not the most appealing match. But whatever, Chemistr...
43.6K 978 26
Genre: Fluff Jeon Y/n a normal student at High School and lives a normal life basically almost in his entire life until that all changes when the tra...