Harry Potter Gif imagines [Bo...

By DillsBerry

More Harry Potter, Marauders, and Fantastic beasts gifs More

Characters
Harry Potter
Queenie Goldstein
Blaise Zabini
Cedric Diggory
Tom Riddle
Ron Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Hermione Granger
Severus Snape
Neville Longbottom
Weasley Twins
Blaise and Draco
Young! Peter Pettigrew
Young! James Potter
Credence Barebone
The Golden Trio
Ron Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Weasley Twins
Young! Remus
Tom Riddle
Weasley Twins
Neville Longbottom
Weasley Twins
Young! Severus Snape
Ron Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Harry Potter
Hermione Granger
Severus Snape

Tom Riddle

523 15 1
By DillsBerry

Y/n walked up to Tom to ask about the letter she had received from him earlier that morning about Tom having feelings for Y/n. 

She wanted to confirm with Tom if it was true, but as they were talking Bellatrix came overhearing the whole thing and started spilling the beans, really embarrassing Tom.

"Oh for sure! He has a manifesting letter under his pillow, all over his journal is your initials plus his, he won't ever shut up about you when you're not around, and he swears up and down that he'll marry you someday. I think he loves you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 1.2K 16
Hi potterheads! This is my first book and idk how to write a long fanfiction lol so here's a ▪HP CHARACTER GIF IMAGINE▪ 💖hope you guys like it💖 Do...
5.1K 67 6
These are Chandler Riggs/Carl Grimes preferences and imagines. New at this, so tried my best. ~Enjoy A/N- Somewhat slow updates, will try to get to...
20.7K 1.6K 19
Zayn Malik and Harry Styles are Kauai's top 2 surfers, who met on the waves. They became friends when they met 10 years ago, they were 8 back then...
6.3K 65 17
Imagines of the maze runner characters using they/them pronouns. All will be xreader and using Y/n. The main interests will be Thomas, Newt, Minho a...