Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque

1.6K 37 2
By soulfox1305

3rd POV

Shaw had Dom's son in a baby carrier he looks at him he said, "All right, Governor, it's gonna get noisy" He puts on wireless headphones on Dom's son ears "This is for your ears" He press to increase the volume the music starts "Good" Dom's son coos while Kyoka kneels down in front of Chad who is scared.

Kyoka notice said, "It's going to be okay" Chad looks at her "Do you remember what your father told you" Chad nods said "Yes, relax, calm, no tears and brave" Kyoka nods raise her arm said "Good, say it again" Chad said "Relax, calm, no tears and brave" The device went green.

Kyoka smiles looks at Chad she said, "There's going to be a lot of gun fire so I'm going put these on you and you listen to what it said and stay close" Chad nods Kyoka place wireless headphones on him she increase the volume for Chad to hear his father voice said "Relax, calm, no tears and brave".

It repeated Kyoka looks at Shaw who ask "Ready" Kyoka nods said "Ready" She stands up holds Chad's hand and Shaw picks up the carrier Shaw said, "Let's go" Cipher watch Kyoka and Shaw leave with Dom's son and Chad out of the room Cipher raise a radio said "No, stop them, do not let them get off this plane".

Erza POV

We keep driving forward but I notice the truck with the missiles getting closer but Little Nobody said, "We got another problem" I look at my mirror to see another one I said "Fuck" Little Nobody said, "That trucks got enough missiles to take us all out" I raise my radio ask, "So what do we do"?

Luke raise his radio said, "Then don't give 'em a target" I look back then forward Dom said, "Guys get in front of Hobbs and line up" Luke said, "We'll take the hit" I turn my wheel and I'm right behind Dom and in front of Letty we drive forward I look back saw the explosion I look forward Ramsey said, "Hang in there, guys, we're almost to the lock" Roman said, "It's easy for you to say when your ass ain't on fire" We keep heading for the bay.

3rd POV

Shaw and Kyoka made it to the door guns forward Shaw looks Dom's son he said, "All right, little man, this might be a little scary, but's gonna be a lot of fun" Kyoka looks down Chad looks at her she smiles making Chad smile back they look forward the doors open Shaw punch the first soldier Kyoka fires killing a 2nd soldier she moves with Chad push him to the side.

As Shaw moves forward firing at the glass, they move to the side Chad holds tightly to Kyoka hand who turns kneeling and Shaw moves behind the wall as a couple of shots hit the place, he kneels looks at Dom's son he ask, "Good music, good" Dom's son raise his hand Kyoka looks ask "Word" Chad holding her hand he said "Calm".

Kyoka said "Yes" She moves fires killing a soldier Shaw turns around the corner fires hitting two soldiers together Shaw moves he kicks a soldier across the table Kyoka, and Chad move Kyoka fires killing the soldier.

Erza POV

We keep driving forward no longer in a line but that truck readies another missile Tej said "They're locking on" Luke said "Sorry, guys, I got no tricks left" Ramsey ask, "What do we do now" I think for an idea but nothing Tej said "We start prayin'" Letty said "Dom, what do we do" Dom said, "We wait" Roman ask "Excuse me did you say wait"?

3rd POV

Suddenly driving into the air towards the ice is Y/n he lands on the snow and drives on the ice he hits the truck with the missiles causing the soldier to hit the stick and fire all the missiles hitting the convoy chasing Dom and the team Roman notice "Hell, yeah" Y/n watch narrow his eyes a bit he drive through the fire coming out.

Erza POV

Shock to see Y/n heading for us I said "Y/n" Letty said, "There's Y/n" Dom said, "About time" I watch him drive pass Luke, Little Nobody who ask "What, is this guy on our side now" Tej said "Who the hell cares, he just saved our ass" I look to see Y/n driving next to me he looks over to me not wearing the mask we stare at each other I smile at him, and he smiles back.

Y/n POV

I look forward shift gears and change pedals going faster I hear Tej said "Good to be riding with you again, man" I drive between Letty, and Dom I look over towards Letty who smiles at me I smile back then to Dom who just at me then smiles I smirk looking forward suddenly an explosion happen Letty said "Shit".

A torpedo came out of the water then I look to see Luke holding the door and move the torpedo and use it to destroy a truck with missiles Dom said "Y/n" I look at him "Good to have you back" I look forward I said, "Sorry for everything I did up to now".

3rd POV

Meanwhile Kyoka and Shaw both aim and shot a soldier each they move Shaw shoot a soldier in front of him and Kyoka pulls Chad close and fires another soldier behind Shaw who said, "Goin' for a ride" Kyoka said "Hold on tight" Chad holds on Shaw slides the carrier while flipping a soldier and Kyoka rolls having Chad close to her chest.

Kyoka lands on her feet looking through the glass as Shaw stops the carrier fires at the soldier runs out of bullets Shaw push the carrier under a table he said, "Back in a sec" Kyoka moves place Chad next to Dom's son she said, "Stay here" She moves noticing she's out, so Shaw use his gun fighting against a soldier and Kyoka threw her gun hitting a soldier head.

She jumps and spins kick as Shaw ducks Kyoka hits the soldier against the wall Shaw grabs an item threw it at the soldier he is fighting hitting him and Kyoka punch the soldier she is fighting in the chest and kick him again through the glass Shaw pulls out an ammo put it in his gun Kyoka grabs her and reloads it.

They walk over to Chad and Dom's son Shaw kneels down ask "Where's that smile" Dom's son smiles making Shaw smile "There it is" Chad comes out Kyoka kneels checks him ask "What are you up to" Chad brave said "Brave" Kyoka smiles she and Shaw stand up Shaw picks up the carrier and Kyoka lifts Chad both walk backwards.

A soldier fires at them hitting their backs Kyoka and Shaw both turn fire hitting the soldier making him kneel in pain Shaw place the carrier down he ask, "You were gonna shoot a baby" Kyoka tilt her head ask, "And a six year old boy" The soldier looks up to them Shaw said, "You sick bastard" Kyoka said "You take care of him I look after them".

Shaw nods Kyoka turns place Chad on the table next to Dom's son she turns the carrier having Dom's son look at her Kyoka looks at Chad "You both not gonna wanna see this" Shaw walk up to the soldier he grabs his head and hits him against the table a few times grunting Chad said "Relax, calm, no tears, brave".

Dom's son listens to the music smiling at Kyoka who makes some faces Shaw finish walks over Kyoka picks up Chad hold him, and Shaw picks up the carrier they stop Kyoka ask "What's that smell" They look at Dom's son Shaw ask, "Is that you or him" Dom's son look to the left Kyoka, Chad and Shaw look at the soldier Kyoka said "Him, wonderful" They walk away.

Matty turn said "The torpedoes missed" He shake his head "They're gonna reach the lock before the sub does" Cipher looking said "The hell they are" She types on the keys then the sub tilted up "Get ready for this".

Y/n POV

We keep driving forward suddenly the ice behind us was lifted we all look to see the submarine Tej said "Oh, shit" Luke said "We're gonna need a bigger truck" Erza said "We're gonna need a massive plane" I look back then forward I knew Cipher was doing this we keep driving forward.

Suddenly the sub resurface making us grunt I look to Erza who struggles she looks to me we look forward I shift gears and change pedals going forward with Erza at the same time I notice Letty was still in front of it then she jumps into the air landing next to Dom who looks to her smiles.

Looking forward I shift gears and change pedals Luke said, "The sub's too close, we ain't making it to the gate in time" Erza ask, "Dom what do we do" I hear Cipher said, "You lose Y/n" I look at the camera I said, "Dom destroyed two of your teams" I stare "I killed your red-headed boyfriend".

I look forward shift gears "And I put two killers and an old teammate of mine on your untraceable plane" I glare at the lens "You lost the minute you and I met at Tokyo" Staring "Now guess who I'm coming for" I look forward "Dom" I look to him Dom looks at me "I got an idea let me be in charge".

Dom stares at me for a minute I look at my side mirror to see a heat seeking missile coming Luke said "That's a goddamn heatseeker coming at us" I look back to Dom who said "Do it" I nod looking forward I yell "Peel off, head to the shore" I look down flip the switch and start going faster I watch Dom, Letty, Ramsey, Erza, Tej, Roman and Luke all peel off.

I kept going forward "Okay, come and get it" I shift gears going up a snowy hill I turn as the missile miss once I fully turn around, I drive forward heading for the submarine with the heatseeker behind me I hear Cipher said "Dive, dive, dive" I look at the lens I said, "This is for my son and Dom's son".

I shift gears and change pedals faster I shift again and change pedals using ice as a ramp going over the submarine, but spins and the missile hits the submarine.

Erza POV

Shock to see this I yell "Y/n".

Y/n POV

Fire consumed my car and I spin on the ice I open the door and jump out I grunt on impact and my car exploded I look to the sub to see the fire gone I knew what was going to happen I got on my knees it exploded I cover my arm suddenly I notice Dom, Letty, Erza and the others cover me with their cars the fire disappears.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Cipher was typing on the computer fast she walk closing the case suddenly the door opens to reveal Shaw and Kyoka both kill a soldier they look to Cipher aim their guns Chad holds Kyoka hand once he saw Cipher he moves behind her leg and Shaw still carrying the carrier.

Shaw puts it down Cipher moves said "You both are out of bullets, Deckard" Shaw said, "not like I'm gonna need a gun to take care of you" He place his gun on the table as Kyoka stares at Cipher then puts her gun away Cipher ask, "How did you find me" Kyoka said "With this" She shows the silver ring on the chain a red light is seen she remembers Y/n words "You want see my true self".

Cipher nods said "Resourceful" Kyoka lowers it Shaw said, "You have a lot to answer for, Cipher" He walk forward "What you've put my family through" He narrow his eye "My mother" He walks around "I'm gonna make sure that never happens again to anyone" Cipher then said, "There is only one flaw in your plan".

Kyoka, watching she ask, "What's that" Cipher said, "Only one of us has a parachute" She grabs it press the button the door behind her open Kyoka turns grabs Chad and hold the wall as Shaw looks saw Dom's son sliding, he jumps over the table while Cipher straps in and flies out of the door escaping Shaw lands on the floor, he stops himself.

He kicks the control making the door close Kyoka turns as Chad watch Shaw moves looks at Dom's son who coos he said, "Told you this would be fun" Kyoka smiles and takes the headphones off she said, "She's gone now" Chad looks at her ask "Can I see my dad" Kyoka nods while Owen said, "Time to land boys" He had the pilots lower the plane to land.

Erza POV

I got out of my car walk over to Y/n who stands up he said, "I'm sorry for that this happened" I hug him I said, "I know" He hugs back "I know" We let go Y/n looks pass me I move for Letty and Dom to walk over to him Y/n said, "Go ahead say something" Dom ask, "What really happen to when doing all this" Letty said, "You can tell us all what that bitch did".

Y/n smiles then looks to Dom he said "Dom, there this something I'm gonna tell you that you were gonna know" Dom ask, "What's that" Y/n stare at him said "You have a son" Shocking him and Letty he looks to me "So do I" He looks back "That's the reason why I did all this" I ask, "Did you know about having a son" Y/n shake his head said "No" I suddenly kiss him.

Y/n POV

Shock to feel Erza kiss me but I kiss back I hear Roman said "Now, that's Y/n L/n" We let go I hug her "Hey Y/n" I look at Roman "I'm just throwin' it out there, we need to get up outta here" I raise a brow "'Cause there's all kinda nuclearism happening under this ice" Tej then said "Relax, without the trigger chips, those nukes are harmless".

Roman ask "Okay, so we are good, then" He holds his phone "Let me go on and get my young selfie levels up" I chuckle holding Erza close to me "All right, can we get up outta here, now, I'm freezing" Suddenly I felt something by my leg I look down to see my mask I pick it up said "See you next time, Apocalypse" I threw the mask towards water letting it sink.

We made it back to New York I told Dom everything that Elena told me, but I also told him about her death, and I told Erza about my son and Seilah they were sad at first now were on a building I was standing next to Dom with Erza and Letty with us Letty said, "It's okay" Erza rub my hand said, "Don't you both worry they're gonna be here soon".

I smile look at Dom he smiles as well I look behind to see Roman and Tej talking to Ramsey about dating her then Ramsey told them to guess her last name I smirk that was a smart and what is her last name then Mr. Nobody and Little Nobody I learn from Erza arrived Letty said "Hey".

They hug he said "Letty" Letty said, "I wanted to thank you" Mr. Nobody said, "No need" I walk with Erza passing him Mr. Nobody notice me "Y/n" I nod at him Erza said, "How did you meet him" I said, "I do not know" Then I notice Shaw and Kyoka "Dom" Dom turns "They're here" I walk forward to Shaw and Kyoka who had Chad in her arms who looks to me said "Daddy".

I walk over and Kyoka gives him to me I hold Chad I said, "Hey there boy" He hugs me I look to Shaw he place Dom's son down he sighs looks to me ask "What made you both think I'd do it" Dom said "Brotherhood" I walk to him I said "I saw that look you were giving Cipher and I knew you wanted revenge on her" I put my hand out "Good thing I did" Shaw shakes it.

Shaw turn but stops he said, "I can't believe you went to see my mother" I smirk then Shaw moves the carrier for Dom to see his son Dom picks him up I look to Kyoka I ask, "You staying" She shakes her head said, "I got to go" I nod at her she nods back and leaves I look at Chad who looks at me I smile at him, and he smiles back said "You save me" I said, "Yeah I did".

Dom said, "All this fuss over you two" We look at Dom who smiles we smile I walk over we all look out I said "Yeah" Dom looks up said "Elena, I promised to keep our son safe" He smiles "And now, he always will be" I look at the sky I said, "I'll keep Chad safe, Seilah, that's a promise".

We turn I walk over to Erza I look at Chad "Chad" Chad looks at Erza "This is your future step mum" Erza smiles said "Hello" Chad blinks said, "I like you hair" Erza smiles I notice Dom introducing his son to Letty I hug Erza and Chad close to me we stay like this then we all gather at the table Dom, and I stand Dom said, "You heard me say that you never turn your back on family".

I look at them I said, "I broke that because who's in our arms, but I wanna thank you all for never turning your back on me" Dom looks at his son he ask "You wanna meet them, all right" Dom looks at everyone "Everyone, meet Brian" I look at them I said "Guys, this is Chad Stan L/n" Everyone laughs Chad wave his hand said "Hello".

They clap their hands Luke said, "To Brian, and Chad" Roman said, "Welcome to the family, Brian, Chad" I said, "I guess I'm going to say grace" Dom and I sit down we hold hands I hold Erza's "We thank you for giving us family, we sit here in praise, thank you for giving us the strength amen" We start to eat.

After finishing we all decided to split Chad ask "Dad" I look at him ask "What is it Chad" Chad looks at me he ask, "Where are we going" I look at Erza who smiles I smile back I said, "We're going to Tokyo, our home" With that we leave to go home.

The Fate is over now hope you guys enjoy it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.2K 27
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๏ผŒ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๏ฟฝ...
512K 13.7K 92
In which the youngest of the Toretto family finds herself still in the middle of the trouble that seemed to follow her entire family. -fast and furio...
211K 5.2K 41
"๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ฎ, ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ" ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข...
19.4K 491 38
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...