WindBells' Murders

By eledisz

After a gruesome murder takes place at WindBell Academy, the whole school is beyond shaken. Several students... More

Suspects
A New Beggining
The Murder
An Idea
The Meetup
Downfall
The Concert
Catch Up
The Note
A Vote
The Party
Suicide
Change of Plans
Alone
Disaster
Student Council
Plans
Posters
The Fair
Aftermath
New News
Unhealthy
Quit
Reopen
Jiho's Death
Elimination
Questions
Trust
Hwan : Stalker
Seung : Skipping
Yoonah : Orchestra
Seojin : Paint
Seohyun : Pastries
Sungho : Cafe
Discussion
Theatre
Office
Accusation
Perscription
Talk
The Masked Woman
Five
Spirals
Secret's out
The Dance
Bloodbath (1)
Bloodbath (2)

Treat

34 0 0
By eledisz

Gwan Seohyun's POV
___________________
Overtime, I seemed to be getting very close with Sungho. I think it's pretty safe to say he's not guilty. I started to suspect another person ever since the concert. Do Hyeon.

I haven't seen him ever since our very first meeting. I haven't even seen him at school, which was extremely unusual. Another thing that came to mind was all of my elevator incidents. Could they perhaps be purposeful? All I really knew were my allies and my enemies.

Most of the time at our meetings, I would stay away from Hwan since I didn't know him that well. Maybe next time I won't. It would definitely help on trying to find out who is guilty.

I also have to consider what Sungho said.

"Just because the detectives suspect us, doesn't necessarily mean that one of us did it."

He was right about that. Not to mention, the majority of us didn't have strong evidence to being a suspect. Sure, people were seen on campus the day of the murder, but that doesn't mean anything.

And the only reason to my "strong attitude" towards that detective was because I wanted to get my ass out of there. I didn't do it. I shouldn't have to prove myself.

I do have Hwan's number. Perhaps one day I should invite him over. Just him and I. I'd like to know a little more about him.

It was the next day. As I was walking down the hall, I ran into that girl from the elevator. Heejin was it?

"Ah, hello."

"Hi."

She looked like she wanted to say more, but stayed silent. Then she spoke up.

"Could I talk to you? I wanted to say something in the elevator yesterday, but it felt like the wrong time."

"Uh, sure."

She led me to an empty classroom and sat on the desk.

"You're Gwan Seohyun, correct? You're one of the suspects for Lee Jiho's death and you were almost killed at the concert a few days ago?"

Her sudden questions caught me off guard. I slowly nodded my head.

"I heard you guys have a little group meet up where you discuss about the murders and suspects. I was actually wondering if I could join? I know I'm not a suspect, but I've been really invested in this case. I've also done a huge amount of research about each of you and I think I would be very useful."

"S-sure..? I'll ask when our next meeting is."

"Great, thank you so much!" she smiled with a bow, and just like that she was gone.

Our next meeting was scheduled next week or whenever another 'event' occurred, but after talking to Hwan, he arranged one tonight.

After school, we all met up at the entrance.

"So what's the deal with our meeting?" I asked.

"The student council room is currently occupied and has been all day. I tried to get ahold of the teachers to find another place we could meet up, but they all ignored me," he looked over at Heejin, who was standing beside me. "What's the deal with her?"

"She'll be joining us from now on."

We all decided to meet up at a restaurant not too far.

Rim Heejin's POV
_______________
I sat down at the table and scanned everyone around. The first person I wanted to talk to was Park Seung. I figured I'd introduce myself to clear any confusion.

"Hello everyone, I'm Heejin. I joined today to help out. I've done my research about all of you and wanted to ask a few questions," I faced Seung, plastering a smile on my face. "Starting with you."

"Based on my research, I noticed that your reason for being suspected is unknown, is that true?"

"Yes, it is."

"Where were you the exact time of the murder?"

"I was in the room across where Lee Jiho was murdered."

"Oh really? That's quite interesting. Did you hear any screaming, perhaps? Any strange noises?"

Nervousness was displayed on his face. It was very obvious what he was feeling right now. I just tilted my head, continuing to smile.

"I heard Jiho screaming. She was saying something, but I couldn't make out the words."

"If you were so close, why weren't you the one to report the murder?"

"I wasn't sure of my thought process at that exact moment. Everyone reacts differently to these types of things. When I heard her screaming, I froze. I was afraid that I would be involved in some sort of way."

"Well that sure backfired on you, didn't it? Because now you're a suspect and that's even worse!" I laughed.

He didn't seem too thrilled.

"Next!" I said, looking at Hwan. He looked straight back at me, almost like he was prepared to answer anything that came out of my mouth.

"You were seen exiting out the building the day of the murder, why is that?"

"I had to do something for student council."

"And what was that?"

"We—student council—were recently shipped boxes of items for our upcoming fundraiser. Yoonah also knows this. She was also there, helping out the student councils secretary. Anyway, we had to transfer them to another room in the building. If you don't believe me, you can ask Yoonah."

"Oh I believe you. You mentioned the student councils secretary, correct? And who is that?"

"Lee Yejun."

"Lee Yejun," I chuckled, "The same Lee Yejun who was murdered in the student council room?"

"Yes."

"You were there, weren't you? You were with her?"

"Yes."

"And you had her blood on your hands?"

"Yes."

"Isn't that ironic? That both times someone was murdered, you just happened to be there? And for student council specifically?"

"Are you saying I killed Yejun??"

"Of course not! But it's always a possibility."

"He did not kill her! What he said about him being present during Jiho's death is completely true! And I know he didn't do it because I was with him!! Hwan, Yejun, and I were all together that night working on the same thing!" Yoonah randomly blurted, clearly frustrated with me.

"I'm sorry, Yoonah, but did I ask?" I giggled.

"Oh you fucking asshole!!" She yelled, but was hushed by Seojin.

"Where was I? Ah I forgot.. what a shame."

Gwan Seohyun's POV
___________________
There was a lot of commotion during this meeting. I just kept silent the entire time. It's best to just not get involved.

After we finished eating, an older woman who was a waitress stopped by our table.

"We had these muffins sitting by and I just thought the can't go to waste!" She sat them down on our table and waddled off.

I was hesitant to take them, but everyone else did right away.

When I bit into it, it tasted strange. Almost... iron like?

Suddenly I heard a loud coughing noise. It sounded like someone was gasping for air. When I looked up, I saw Hwan, who was sitting across from me, holding his throat and coughing out huge waves of blood.

THUD.

He collapsed onto the floor and was gripping onto the chair. Blood was running down the sides of his mouth like a river.

My eyes grew wide and I looked at everyone else to see their reactions. Everyone seemed either in shock or in panic, but Heejin...

Heejin was glaring at him, the corners of her mouth curling into a smirk.

I was so stunned, I didn't even notice the others screaming as a sharp razor blade shot out from his mouth.

"Holy shit!!" I gasped.

He pulled himself up and ran out to the bathroom, a trail of blood droplets followed after.

"What the hell? Was that inside his muffin??" I asked.

"I think so!" said Seojin.

I turned my head to the sound of someone throwing up. That's when I noticed that Sungho was no longer at the table. He was standing outside of the kitchen with his hand over his mouth, puke oozing out.

I rushed over to him and instantly understood why.

In the kitchen, there was a boy hanging, completely unclothed. His stomach was wide open and his intestines were pouring out. I looked at my muffin and noticed how red it was. Then I noticed the tip of a finger inside.

I threw it onto the ground, screaming for the others as I ran outside. I needed to get out of here. Right now.

Whoever was here wanted to frighten us all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 119 11
[COMPLETED] Who is killing and why are they killing? That's the question everyone wants to know when a killer starts going on a rampage in a little t...
4K 301 71
A dark academia boarding school in England, circa 1994, named G.H. Academy is as crazy as it gets. Pranks, Prom, and Parties. A Filipino 16-year-old...
123 0 26
Five ordinary high schoolers living their youth, until an unforeseen death rattles their minds upon the entrance of a transfer student, only connecti...
Penhallow By Sinneah

Mystery / Thriller

95 12 13
A murderer is on the loose. The first time someone realizes what is really going on in our little town, two people were dead.