Truth or Dare ~ A One Shot Sh...

By darksprinkles_321

Plot: Mew is an innocent man who kept it to himself that he had a crush on a coworker for 6 years, without kn... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8

Part 7

491 28 4
By darksprinkles_321

**Mew's POV**

**One Month Later**

I'm tired, mentally and physically...

It's been a long month ever since I took time off of work and Tul got suspended. I was suppose to go back after a week or two but when that time rolled around I just didn't feel ready yet. Especially since Gulf has been giving us updates on how things have been at the office ever since we left.

At first there was a lot of whispering going on and than people just started to stare without saying anything at all. Thankfully now he's saying that people are starting to talk to him again and it's slowly feeling like nothing had happened in the first place. 

I'm not sure how much of that I believe but I'm hoping that it's true because it would be nice to not feel out of place the moment I walk into the building. For the last 7 years that company has been my life and the people working there have been my family so it kind of sucks but no matter what I wouldn't change anything about my situation because both Gulf and Tul are with me equally and I can't imagine a single day without either of them anymore. 

I don't have to worry about that for a couple more days though, for now Tul, Gulf and I are trying to get his place ready for the new occupants that are suppose to be moving in this weekend. 

A few days ago we were able to get everything out and either put it into a storage room or Tul's place so the only things left to do are the things were currently tying to finish like filling in the holes in the walls with putty and re-painting all of the rooms the same color that way the place looks more elegant and put together.

Of course the only one actually getting any work done in this place is me because I can hear Gulf and Tul laughing in another room for the last hour and a half and I'm pretty sure it's because there both covered in paint right now. 

Mew: Looking around me at the still uncomplete walls I let out a sigh and set down my brush before walking over to the doorway to call after them. "Gulf this has to be done by tomorrow, if we don't finish than you can't get your safety deposit back!"

Almost immediately the giggling coming from the room across from me went silent as I hear the sounds of paint dipping and that made me grin to myself knowing very well that they would only do it for a few minutes before messing around again. 

With a shake of my head I just walk back over to my paint bucket and continue where I had left off. I know that Tul is probably just going along with his behavior but Gulf can really be a brat sometimes and Tul shouldn't be encouraging him either but who am I to stop them?

They are grown ass men after all, it's not really my place to be serious but when there's a time limit involved I just can't help it...

Gulf: There was a shuffle of feet outside of my room until he pokes his head in the doorway with a nervous smile. "Did you say something?"

Mew: I just point my brush at him knowing that he knew very well what I had said to them. "Yea, I was telling you two to stop playing around and get your asses back to work."

Gulf: He walks in completely covered in paint like I had guessed as he glances behind him mischievously. "Were just having a little bit of fun, it's healthy to take breaks sometimes Mew."

Mew: Before I could say anything he brings his small detailed paint brush up to my cheek and draws a line across it with a grin. "I will give you to the count of 3 before I dump this entire bucket of paint on you and leave you two to do the rest."

Gulf: That made him frown as he takes a step back in defeat and a pout. "Fine... Well get back to work."

When I heard his feet walk out of the room I bent down to finish what I was doing as the sound of there chatter gets blurred out by music playing from one of his neighbors. The window in this room was open so it wasn't really that hard to hear mostly everything they said did or listened to. 

With a sigh I dip my brush back into the bucket and start my way onto another wall across from me. 

If I'm being honest I'm actually annoyed with something else on top of the two of them playing around right now. 

For the last month the three of us haven't had sex or anything even slightly sexual since the accident. Yes I didn't want to do anything after it happened and a week afterwards we had tried but failed but still...

Things got so awkward after the last time that I haven't been able to figure out a way to tell them that I want them without them turning me down because at first I was just going to wait until the two of them gave into there sexual frustration and did it so I could join in after watching for a little bit like I usually do but nooo.

There not even doing that...

Every time I try to sit in there laps to grind or deepen a kiss they act like they have something important to do and than leave me where I am feeling like a volcano that's about to explode!

IF I'M THE ONE TRYING TO START IT WHY IGNORE ME WHEN I KNOW THEY WANT IT JUST AS BADLY AS I DO, IT'S MAKING ME UPSET!!

But of course I can't say anything because then they would give me the lecture of oh you need more time to heal or oh I don't think your ready yet so you should give yourself a little bit more time. 

Grrrr...

Now I know how Gulf felt when Tul stopped being rough with him. 

ANNOYED AS FUCK!!

A little too roughly I smack the paint brush against the wall causing it to spray paint all over my paints and T-shirt. 

Well isn't that just great!

Tul: "You know if you hit the wall any harder with that thing I think you might end up making one more hole that were going to have to re-fix."

Mew: I turned around to see him standing in the doorway with a grin as his hair was half pushed out of his face from a mixture of sweat and paint. The rest of his body was also covered in random splotches of paint but his face is what I couldn't take my eyes off of... "I-If I did would you help me fix it?"

Tul: "Of course I would but my main concern is why you would make a hole in the first place? Is everything okay? Did your irritation come back? Is Gulf annoying you? Are you stressed about work? Because you know if any of those things are bothering you or it's something else I can hel..."

Mew: Not letting him finish his little rant of what is wrong questions I drop my brush in the bucket and walk over to him before burying my face into his chest to murmur. "No it's none of that, I'm okay. I think I just let the whole painting thing get too much to my head."

Tul: He slid his finger under my chin before directing my face up to his. "Why don't you take a break than? Gulf and I can finish the rest."

Mew: That made me scuff as I lock my arms around him and just rest my chin on his chest so I could continue to stare into his beautiful eyes that were currently not shielded by his hair like I had noticed when he walked in. "I doubt you two would get anything done and than he really wouldn't get his deposit back."

Tul: "Do you really have that little faith in the two of us?"

Mew: "In you? No. In Gulf? No. In the two of you together? Yes, very much so."

Tul: He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine with a grin before kissing my nose. "I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or a smart remark."

Mew: I playfully turn my head and push it into the crook of his neck. "Maybe a little bit of both."

Tul: "You know Gulf doesn't really need that deposit, he has enough saved up from working and like I said before I don't expect either of you to pay for my home. If you don't want to be stressed I can hire someone to come finish this stuff tomorrow after the inspection, all we really have to take care of is filling in the holes."

Mew: "But he spend a lot on the deposit..."

Tul: Murmuring as he kisses the side of my head. "It doesn't matter Mew, the only reason he agreed to letting us help him is because he thought it would be fun. So why don't you follow me to the room were working on and don't take it so seriously anymore."

But I'm annoyed with the two of you...

Mew: "You sure he wouldn't be upset if we don't finish?"

Tul: "Think about the last hour and the state of my clothes, do you really think he cares?"

Mew: I pulled away from him and just looked over him once more with a pout. "No..."

Tul: "Exactly. Now come join us, we miss you."

Mew: "Okay..."

Tul: He turned around to walk out of the doorway toward the room Gulf was currently singing to himself in when he turns around randomly and points at me with a wide smile. "Oh and when we get home later on we need to get dressed quickly because I have a reservation for the three of us for dinner."

Mew: "What for?"

Tul: Calling over his shoulder as he winks and walks away. "Celebration."

Mew: "CELEBRATION FOR WHAT?"

Tul: "YOU'LL FIND OUT!"

Great, just add one more thing to the list of reasons of why I'm annoyed today.

Pent up frustrations and celebration mysteries, what a great combo...

...

Gulf: He was breathing hard as he wipes the sweat from his forehead with the back of his arm while he smiled at the newly finished painted wall. "We actually did it in time."

Mew: "I told you we would if you guys stopped messing around."

Gulf: He just pouts at me as he sits on the floor before falling on his back. "I'm sorryyy, I just find painting boring and wanted to have some fun."

Mew: I was going to scold him when my eyes land on Tul and he just shakes his head at me which made me sigh with defeat even though I didn't want to. "It's fine, I know you get bored easily. We should probably start cleaning up and make our way back to our home so we can get ready for dinner."

Gulf: I swear to god if this man had ears and a tail they would be moving right now because of my mention of food. "What are we getting?"

Mew: I just shrugged my shoulders as I looked at Tul. "I'm not sure Tul won't tell me."

Tul: He just holds his hands up in defense. "Hey I told you it's a surprise, the only thing I can tell you is that you guys will enjoy it I promise."

Gulf: He just shrugs his shoulders as he sits up and pushes himself off the floor. "Sound's good to me, my stomach has been growling at me for the last couple of hours."

Tul: "Why didn't you say anything?"

Gulf: His eyes move to me before murmuring. "I didn't think Mew would let me have a lunch break."

Mew: "Hey I would have if you had just told me that you were hungry."

Gulf: "But you..."

Tul: "Hey, you two stop fighting. It's just food and were about to go eat anyways."

Gulf: "We weren't fighting."

Tul: He just rolls his eyes at the two of us before walking out of the room. "Bullshit."

That made me laugh because I knew Gulf was going to sulk for the rest of the night and I always found him adorable when he did that. Even when I'm frustrated with him I can't help but feel soft when he acts like that.

Gulf: After a couple of minutes he walks up to me and stares at the door. "Did Tul really not tell you where were going?"

Mew: I just shake my head as I start to gather our equipment. "Yea, he refuses to tell me. He just said that its in celebration."

Gulf: "Celebration for what?"

Mew: "That's what I want to know."

Gulf: His face started to go pale as he helps me carry things to the living room as Tul stayed somewhere in the back of the house. "Do you think we forgot his birthday?"

Mew: "No that's impossible, there should still be a few months until than."

Gulf: "Huh..."

Mew: "Is today a holiday?"

Gulf: "I don't think so..."

Mew: Muttering under my breath as we start to throw everything away that we were no longer going to use. "This is going to drive me insane."

Gulf: "Honestly I don't really care as long as we get to eat, I'm sure he'll tell us what its for once we get there."

Mew: "Of course you would say that."

All he has on his mind right now is food...

...

I guess Gulf wasn't kidding when he said that all he cared about was eating because as soon as we finished everything we needed for the landlords walk in consultation tomorrow, he was the first one in the car and as soon as we got home he was also the first one up the stairs, out of his clothes and into the shower. 

He was already half way done with cleaning the paint off by the time Tul and I had undressed and walked into the bathroom. 

Tul ended up teasing him a few times but Gulf didn't even bother to listen to them because before I knew it he was already out and drying himself as I was left in the shower with Tul who was currently rinsing the paint out of his hair.

At this rate Gulf is going to already be dressed and ready to go by the time Tul and I step out of the bathroom...

I was staring at the bathroom door thinking about Gulf's hunger when I feel Tul's warm body press into my back making me automatically excited.

Tul: He wraps his arms around my waist before kissing my shoulder as my body shudders with happiness while he whispers. "Hey Mewwie?"

Mew: As my mind went blank I turned around in his arms and smiled at him thinking maybe he was finally getting tired of his sexual frustration from the last month. "Yea?"

Tul: His features changed automatically into a pout as he dips his head down and runs his fingers through his hair on the top of his head. "Did I get all of the paint out of my hair? I can't see it from here."

DAMMIT!

Mew: Forcing my heart to calm down I just reach my hands up into his hair as he bends down a tad to make things easier for me. "I'm not sure let me check..."

As I ignored the boner that was now pressing against Tul's chest I slowly run my hands through his hair before guiding his head back so that I could get the parts he had missed. The entire time I watched the run drip down his face too his shoulders I could feel my arousal scale tipping off the charts and it was making me want to cry because of how frustrated I was but I ignored it as I continued to clean Tul's hair no matter how sexy this was making him look. 

It didn't help that his arms were around my body again so we were practically one person right now because the water just made all of this feel 10 times better than it should have. 

Screw whoever it was that invented the shower!

Tul: Whispering. "Mew? Did you hear me?"

Mew: I allowed my fingers to drop from his hair as I look at him in confusion. "What?"

Tul: He began to chuckle as he gently kisses me and parts my lips so he could explore the corners of my mouth with his tongue before pulling away leaving me a bit breathless. "I was asking if you got it all."

Mew: I could see the mischief dancing in his eyes which told me that he knew very well that I was horny because of hard member pressed to his stomach which was now joined by his. Jerk... "Y-yea... It was mainly on the uhm top of your head." I even moved my hand over my head to emphasize what I was saying as he began to laugh. "Is that a-all you needed help with?"

Tul: He just kissed my cheek before running his hands down my shoulders. "Yea that's all. We should probably get out soon though or Gulf is going to turn to cannibalisms if we don't get him food in the next hour or so."

Mew: I held in more than one remark as I just nod and turn away from him so I could push open the glass door. "I agree so I will get out first."

He didn't say anything as I hear him beginning to hum to himself while I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. Of course I didn't want to be in the bathroom anymore because all I could think about was a naked Tul but I didn't think about what would happen if I went into the bedroom with a boner...

Gulf: The first thing he noticed was the tent I was making in the towel as I closed the door behind me as I watch him smile and than turn away before pointing at the clothes laid out on the bed. "If I wasn't so hungry for actual food I would offer to help you with that but we don't have the time and I don't have the patience to argue with Tul about it."

Mew: "So you guys are holding back."

Gulf: I watched him put his hands in his lap as he swings his legs on the edge of the bed already fully dressed. "Of course we are, do you really think we would be able to go a whole month without it just because we didn't want to?"

Mew: "But I've wanted it too..."

Gulf: "...I know. I even told Tul about it a few days ago but he said you weren't ready."

Mew: "But I am ready."

Gulf: "Well Tul told me no so I will respect his decision until you can convince him otherwise."

Stupid Tul...

Feeling grumpy again I just walk over to the bed and allow my towel to drop to the ground not even caring if I was hard or not before getting myself into the clothes that Gulf had set out for me. I don't even bother trying to dress myself anymore because he is always one step ahead of me now. 

They spoil me too much and now I want to kill them both...

...

Getting out of the house and into the car was actually a bit awkward now and it didn't help that Tul still refuses to tell us where were going. I've been trying to keep track with where we are but after a few too many turns I lost track and now I really don't know where were going. 

I'm lost...

Mew: "Why aren't we eating anywhere near by?"

Tul: He glances over at me with a smile as Gulf continued to grumble in the back about how he was hungry. "Because it would be out of the way to eat near the apartment."

Mew: "How would it be out of the way if it's right next to where we live?"

Tul: "Don't worry about it were almost there so you will see why soon."

Mew: Muttering under my breath as I turn my head to look out the window. "Your confusing..."

He didn't say a word as Gulf continued to mutter in the back seat. 

A couple of minutes went by in pure silence before Tul made a left turn down a road completely surrounded by woods. There was a sign at the front but we had gone by it so quickly that I didn't get a chance to read it. 

Now that my curiosity was even more peaked I sit up and stare straight ahead as the woods continued to rush past us. 

Eventually more sunlight started to look brighter a few feet ahead as the trees began to grow thin when a building on the far right came into view. It was at least 3 stories tall and white all around it with a sign in the parking lot with big pretty cursive letters. 

Shady Meadows Medical Center.

Why are we at a medical center?

Tul: He cleared his throat as he pulls onto the road that went straight to the front doors of the center when a fairly young looking women in a wheel chair gets pushed out of the double doors. "She wanted me to keep it a secret but her doctor said that she can go home today. I told her to get some rest first and she could meet you another time but my mom really fights until she gets what she wants..."

Gulf: His head stuck out between our two seats as he looks at Tul. "Does that mean were not getting dinner?"

Tul: He just laughed as he pulled up to the curb only a few feet away from the woman and her nurse before he shakes his head. "No were still going to eat but were going to do it at my home."

Mew: "Your home? Do you mean your childhood home?"

Tul: He nods as he turns the car off and starts to get out. "That's exactly what I mean, this is my way of taking you two home to meet my mother but the only catch is that we had to pick her up as well."

Both Gulf and I still hadn't moved a muscle as we watch Tul walk around the car until he came up to the woman in the chair and bent down to give her a hug. They were both smiling and laughing about something he whispered until he turns around with the most peaceful looking eyes I have ever seen on him before. 

Gulf: Murmuring as he pushes open his door. "Mewwie I think were suppose to get out of the car."

Oh, right...

I followed his lead as I also pushed open my door and slowly walked behind him when I watch the woman's face light up even more as she reaches out to us.

Tul's Mom: We got close enough for her to rest her hands on each one of our arms before she smiles and than laughs before she began to cry. "You must be Gulf and Mew... Tul has told me a lot about the two of you."

Mew: I just bowed to her before standing there awkwardly and looking at Tul for help. "Yes ma'am, my name is Mew and this." I pointed a finger at Gulf who looked just as awkward as I felt. "And this is Gulf."

Tuls Mom: "I promise I won't bite, you don't have to look so nervous. My name is Amanda."

Gulf: "I'm sorry, we didn't really know that we would be meeting you or we would have been more prepared."

Amanda: "Don't be sorry hun, I told Tul that I wanted this to be a surprise because I knew how nervous he was to finally introduce me to the person he's been seeing for the first time. Sure I've met someone he was seeing before but it was them wanting to meet me not him wanting to introduce them to me. It's a big difference in my book."

Mew: I stared directly at Tul who was currently blushing and staring down at the floor. "You've never wanted to introduce someone to your mom before?"

Tul: He eventually looked up at me before shrugging his shoulders with a grin. "No one was important enough to me to do so. You know I like my privacy."

Gulf: "Isn't that a bit rude."

Mew: I elbowed him in the side as he scuffed. "Your the one being rude."

Amanda: Tul's Mother began to laugh as she holds her stomach and reaches out for Tul's hand. "Tul you never told me that they were funny..."

Tul: He looked panicked and I found it cute even though it was technically Gulf and I that should be panicking at the moment. "I mean you never asked..."

Amanda: She lets out a sigh before pinching Tul's cheek once he bent down far enough. "I was just kidding, now are we going to stay out here all night or are you going to sign me out of this place so we can go home?" Her eyes traveled to the nurse behind her before giving her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, it's not that this place isn't lovely I've just been missing home for over a year now."

Nurse: She just bowed as Tul took control over his mothers wheelchair. "Of course ma'am, it makes sense that you would be missing home. No offense taken."

Amanda: "I'm glad."

As Tul slowly turned her around and started to roll her back into the center I could feel Gulf intertwining his fingers with mine as I feel the nurse behind us staring at our hands. 

I'm not even surprised at this point...

Tul's mom's reaction had caught me off guard though because Tul had told us a few things about her but he never mentioned that she was actually a very gentle woman with an open mind. I'm sure that if anyone else brought two men home to meet there parent than that parent would not be too happy about it. 

Than again she is the woman that raised Tul and he is the most amazing person I have ever met besides Gulf so I'm not really surprised at the same time. I think the initial shock of having to meet her out of no where is finally starting to simmer down though because it wasn't so difficult to breath anymore and my hands didn't feel so clammy either even with my fingers intertwined with Gulfs. 

The lobby wasn't very crowded with workers or patients so thankfully I didn't feel that out of place as Tul brought his mom to the front counter and talked to one of the nurses behind it.

Gulf: He leaned toward my ear to whisper as Tul bends over a set of release papers to read and sign them. "You okay?"

Mew: I just nodded at him before asking the same. "I'll be fine, are you okay?"

Gulf: He also nods before he looks around and pulls me toward a corner to whisper. "Yea I'm okay, this isn't actually the first time I met his mom though. To be fair we weren't actually dating at the time, we didn't even know each other actually, but anyway back when he had just started at the company a lady had showed up at the front doors right as I was walking in and she stopped me and asked if I could bring a lunch up to her son. I said yes because she seemed kind and I took it from her and than hunted Tul down. It was actually the first time we ever had a real conversation with each other. He didn't know that she had bought it for him though because he didn't let me speak when I brought the food to him so I think he still thinks that I am the one that bought it for him not her."

At least there first talk outside of work related topics was normal compared to ours which ended up in a truth or dare threesome...

I really shouldn't be thinking about that right now though, especially with my pent up frustration.

Mew: Ignoring my brain I just asked the next thing that popped up. "Do you think she recognizes you?"

Gulf: He just shrugs his shoulders. "I don't think so, this was almost two years ago."

Mew: "That's true..." We both kind of just grinned at each other as Tul continued to talk to the nurses while his mom dug through a bag looking rather content. "So why have you never told him before?"

Gulf: "I never thought it was necessary before and I just figured she would tell him at some point. How was I suppose to know that she was sick?"

Mew: "Are you going to tell him?"

Gulf: "No... I don't think I will. He seems really happy to introduce us for the first time and I wouldn't want to ruin that for him."

Mew: "...I'm happy you told me though, in a way it made me feel a tiny bit less intimidated."

Gulf: "She's a small kind woman, why do you feel intimidated at all?"

Mew: "...Because I've never met someone's mother before, I didn't really do the whole dating thing before I met you two. I always had my nose in a book and focused on work."

Gulf: When I looked at him I could see that he was grinning and it made me narrow my eyes at him. "Hey don't look at me like that, I was just thinking how happy I am that Tul and I were your firsts for almost everything dating related. It makes me feel warm."

Mew: Muttering under my breath as I see Tul waving goodbye to the nurses and starting his way over here with his mother. "yea well you seem to forget that I had a crush on you for 6 years before we got together..."

Gulf: He kissed my cheek right here in the middle of the lobby causing my face to heat up as he whispers back. "Your right, I did forget about that."

This cheeky asshole!

Tul: I was about to smack him when Tul stops in front of us with a grin. "What are you two plotting over here?"

Mew: My hand immediately went back down as I ignore Gulf and smile at Tul. "Nothing, we were just talking about what we thought the secret menu might be."

Tul: He laughs before looking at Gulf. "Hey would you mind pushing her to the car for me? my hands are starting to cramp from holding the bars for so long."

Gulf: "of course." 

Tul: He takes Tul's mom away from him and starts to push her toward the car as Tul walks awfully close behind me before leaning in real close to my ear and whispering mischievously. "Your a terrible liar Mewwie."

Mew: "...I-I don't know what your talking about. Gulf is so hungry that he started to fantasize about food and he..."

Tul: He starts to laugh as he kisses my cheek the moment before we were visible again by the others. "Mew I don't actually care, you two can keep your secrets. I know you'll tell me eventually, I've already come to terms a long time ago that you two are my trouble makers."

Mew: "But we..."

Tul: Murmuring before heading over to his side of the car. "I love you."

I couldn't believe that he had just done that so casually as I blankly stared at him getting in the car not even realizing that the back seat door I had opened was the seat that Amanda was sitting in. 

Amanda: "You all right hun?"

Mew: "Uhm..." I just stood there like an idiot starring at her before I shook my head and closed the door before opening the passenger car door and got in to a grinning Tul as I mumbled behind me while putting on my seatbelt and shutting the door. "I'm sorry, I zoned out for a minute..."

This cocky jerk...

...

This time I was the only one quiet as Tul made his way to his childhood home. Gulf, Tul and his mom held a rather decent conversation as I stared out the window. Of course I got asked a few questions but usually they were simple yes or no questions so I wasn't forced to talk more than I wanted to. 

I couldn't tell you why I felt upset but I think it was just because today was a long day so everything was getting to me a little more than they usually would.

Thankfully it was only a 38 minute car ride and their house was right on the outskirts of town so everyone was in the house in no time. 

My first reaction was to stare at absolutely everything as we walked past the staircase and hallways toward the kitchen because the walls were covered from top to bottom in family and childhood photos of Tul and his family. 

He was a cute little kid...

Amanda: Tul pushed her up next to Gulf and I with a small grin as she points at one of the pictures where he was sitting on a bench with his legs mid swing as he smiles at something in the distance. "He is the best little one isn't he?"

Gulf: He points at the picture next to it as my eyes travel to Tul. "Where was this one taken?"

Amanda: I was only half listening to there conversation at this point because I was currently in a eye lock with Tul and I refuse to look away first. "I want to say that was taken when we went to the beach right after his father died."

Gulf: "...I'm sorry for your loss."

Amanda: "Thank you, it was a long time hun. Now I can think about him without feeling sad, our memories are precious things and no matter what we should always think of the happy ones. No one wants to be remembered with more than one layer of sadness, life is too short for that... Or at least that's what he would have said, he was always a very optimistic person and it is one of the reasons I grew to love him when we were younger."

Gulf: "He sounds like a good man."

Amanda: "He wasn't just a good man, he was the best man. of course he wasn't perfect but he was perfect to me... Tul hun why don't you bring me to the kitchen table so I can get out of this wheelchair." Some how during our little staring match Tul and I had only become about a foot away from each other and it wasn't until his mother cleared her throat did we look away. "Tul? Is everything okay?"

Tul: He just gave her a smile before nodding as he glances at the baby pictures. "Yea I was just checking to see if there was anything in Mew's eye. What were you asking me?"

Amanda: She just rolls her eyes as she points toward a different room. "Bring me to the kitchen so I can get out of this wheelchair. I swear seeing you in love is turning you all mushy."

Tul: He starts to roll her into the dinning room with a laugh as Gulf and I followed behind him quietly. "Last time I checked that's how you raised me Mom."

Amanda: "Don't be cheeky with me." As he pushed her up against the table she slowly lifted herself out of the chair and shifted to one of the dinning chairs with a smile as she gestures gulf and I over to her. "Now why don't go make dinner before poor Gulf here gets overly hungry and starts to eat my napkins."

Mew: I sat down across from her as Gulf did the same before I look up at Tul feeling a bit bad that he will be the only one cooking again. "Do you need help?"

Tul: "No, I've got this. plus mom would scold me if I let either of you help me."

With that he laughs and walks away from us leaving the room in a very thick layer of awkwardness just like it was in the car until his mom adjusted her body to stare right at Gulf and I with a smile.

Amanda: "He was just joking. I wouldn't have scolded him... Most likely... He's just always been a very independent child ever since I lost my husband. You know before I got sick he would always come to visit me on the weekends and never let me do anything. No cooking, no cleaning, no shopping. Nothing but relaxing and at first I tried to fight him on it because he is my son but you want to know what he said in response?"

Gulf: I didn't realize that the both of us had subconsciously leaned against the table the entire time she was talking... "What did he say?"

Amanda: she raises a finger in the air and scrunches up her brows like Tul always does which made me laugh before she attempts to lower her voice. "Mom I know you love me but I love you as well and I cant allow you to continue working yourself to the bone like this. one day things wont be as easy as they are right now for you and I want you to do things that you enjoy while I take care of things here. Don't you have any friends or woman at the bingo club that would want to spend time with you? You never go and do anything fun anymore."

Mew: I was chuckling under my breath now as I stare down at the table cloth with a grin. "That does sound like him now that I know him better than I use to."

Amanda: She lowers her hand and runs it against the cloth to try and straighten out any bumps. "He has always been very big hearted and cared about me more than he cared about his own happiness to actually try and find someone to love. All those weekends he would come here telling me to get a life I would be thinking to myself that he should be doing the same instead of being here with me because I'm use to being by myself. I've had a lot of practice since his dad died and I don't mind. I find a certain peace in being alone but I never wanted that for him. That's why when I got sick I felt more guilty about taking away his time than I did about making him sad because I was sick. So you can imagine my happiness when I was informed that he didn't find one but two people he loved more than anything else. For months he wouldn't tell me why he wouldn't bring you guys to the hospital until a few weeks ago when he confessed that you were men and he was sorry if I was disappointed in him."

Mew: Both Gulf and my hands were now in our laps as we stared at the table feeling a bit guilty. "Were you?"

Amanda: "Was I what hun?"

Mew: I lifted my head to meet her eyes. "Where you disappointed in him that the people he loves is men?"

Amanda: She gives me a warm smile before resting her hand on mine. "Of course not, I never cared for genders. Before I met his father I was almost positive that I only liked woman until I found out that it was a defense mechanism because of my past. His father warmed my heart one month at a time until he confessed to me. So I never once had a disappointed thought in my mind that was linked to Tul, I am very proud of the man he has become and from meeting you two I can see that he has met others that he can now take care of and share his love with and that is all I want for him. So promise me that for as long as you can allow yourself to you will love my son with every ounce of your heart."

Mew: "...I wouldn't want to love him any other way, Tul has loved us more than I could have ever wished for. I promise."

Gulf: "I agree, my beginning with him was rocky but now that I know where we are I wouldn't want it any other way. I promise..."

Amanda: She moved her gaze and hands from me to Gulf before tilting her head to the size with a grin. "You know I remember you. That day you brought him his lunch he came home to tell me about it and how he was happy knowing that people at the office weren't thinking of him as the new guy anymore. After he said that I couldn't bring myself to tell him that I was the one that got it for him."

Gulf: I watched his eyes go wide as he laughs. "So that's why you didn't tell him"

Amanda: She shrugs her shoulders before leaning back in her seat. "I couldn't crush my sons happiness now could I?"

Gulf: "No I suppose you couldn't."

Amanda: She nods once before glancing in the direction of the kitchen to make sure that Tul was still cooking peacefully. "Exactly, now something that I'm curious about though is how you went from colleagues to lovers and more than one lover at that. Every time I ask him he tells me it's none of my business and than changes the subject. So how did you guys first get together?"

Oh no...

Very slowly Gulf and I both looked at each other as the blood drained from my face before I slowly push my chair out from the table.

Mew: "I... I think I can hear Tul calling me. I should go see what he needs."

Amanda: She looked confused as Gulf looked helpless because I was leaving him here to figure out what to tell her. "I didn't hear anything?"

Mew: I just point toward the kitchen door with a nervous laugh. "No I could have sworn I heard him, let me go help."

Amanda: Calling after me as I casually walk away from the table and try to make my way to safety. "But he doesn't need any..."

Before she could finish I was already closing the kitchen door and turning around with a big sigh. 

It's one thing to meet his mom, it's another thing to tell her that we became a couple because we played truth or dare that ended up in a threesome while we were all drinking at a party Tul threw...

My body shivered at the thought when all of a sudden it felt like I was being stared at. 

Tul: When I looked up he was holding a spoon to his lips with a grin. "She asked you how we got together didn't she?"

Mew: "...Yea, how did you know?"

Tul: Now he was fully laughing as he lowers the spoon to the pot and starts to turn off the burners. "She's been trying to figure it out ever since she knew we were all together, I knew she would ask you guys as soon as the three of us got separated since I wouldn't say anything."

Mew: "Do you think Gulf is going to kill me since I left him in there with her?"

Tul: He just raised a brow at me as he starts to plate whatever it was he was making. "This is Gulf were talking about, what do you really expect?"

Mew: Muttering. "Shit..."

Tul: "I wouldn't worry about it right now, lets just get through dinner first and than you can worry. One danger at a time tonight okat?"

Mew: "...Okay."

Tul: "Here why don't you grab those two plates and I will grab those two. You kind of came in here right when I needed you."

With a nod I walked over to the counter and grabbed two plates which looked delicious before turning around to walk through the kitchen swinging door. 

Amanda: Her eyes landed on me first as I approached the table. "Huh, looks like he did need your help."

Mew: I just smiled as I placed there plates in front of them before sitting back down in my chair. "I told you I could hear his voice."

Amanda: "But I didn't..."

Tul: He places his plate down in front of his chair next to his mom before putting mine down. "I just speak a bit quieter than I use to mom and they have grown use to it now."

Amanda: It was obvious that she didn't believe us but she didn't do anything other than smile and pick up her fork. "Ahh."

I could feel Gulf's eyes in the side of my face as he lightly kicks me under the table before we all grew quiet allowing the only sounds in the dinner room be us filling our very hungry bellies.

Pleaseee don't let the entire dinner be like this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 2.1K 24
Mew runs his father's company he also has many problems in life he wants to have his own family but first he has to finish his term in his father's c...
13.4K 712 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
7.9K 403 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
331K 15.1K 71
"Are you forcing me to choose, Mew Davis?" Mew turned around and gave him an eerie smile, "Of course. Life is full of choices..." "Fine. I'm happy to...