Jeon Jungkook Imagines

By Fictional_Mania

Some fluffs and occasional smut b/w reader and Jungkook. My writing style keeps changing but I'll try my bes... More

Hellooo
Soft Mornings
Valentine
Fight
Text
Stress
Just Roommates?
Hehe
Prom
Period
Dinner
Nothing Like Us
NOT AN UPDATE
Make It Right
Movie Night
Blind Date
Sorey
Crackhead
Suggestions
Pancakes
Welp
Love in One Night?
Welp pt.2
IDEAS
Il-pal Il-sam Sam-pal TAG!
Too young
Burning Calories
Childhood Bestie/Enemy
WtH
Move in with me
Just Reminding
Prank
Attention
Sorry-
Thank You
Not Just Sad
Babysitting
Work
Stuck With You Forever
Life Goes On
Cheated
Crush
Needy
Sweet Dreams
Well
Humans?
Last Love
Dare
Help?
Cover
Shy Shy Shy
Hot Day
Cuddles
It Happens I
It Happens II
It Happens III
It Happens IV
It Happens V
It Happens VII
It Happens VIII
It Happens IX
It Happens X
It Happens [Epilogue]

It Happens VI

399 12 9
By Fictional_Mania

I was looking in the mirror reading the lines to myself and practicing for tomorrow. I am finally going to act with Hwang Young Hee. She is my role model. I grew up watching her mesmerizing scenes and dialogue deliveries. I hope I don't make a fool of myself tomorrow.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on the door. I got a little scared but saw that it was Jungkook and Hobi outside. Wait, is that a bandage?! I opened the door and looked at him. My eyes widened but narrowed again as I connected the dots.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE. YOU ARE NOT HIS-" Jungkook held my hand and yanked me towards him as I saw Hoseok sneaking inside.

"Y/n. He is your elder brother, you can't curse at him standing on your door when he is in so much pain." I looked at him as he was glaring at me and his grip on my wrist seems extremely tight for no reason.

"You don't need to side with one of the siblings Jeon. Thanks for getting him home, you can leave now." I took my hands out of his grip.

"I wouldn't want to stay with someone so rude either way." He said as I opened my mouth to retort but Hoseok beat me.

"You both fight like siblings."

"DON'T SAY THAT!"

"NO, WE DO NOT!" I heard Jungkook say at the same time.

"Fine. Come inside. It's too late. Jungkook is staying here for tonight." Hoseok went away leaving me speechless. I am so not letting him stay.

"Leave," I said looking up at him. The height difference never decreased my anger.

"Of course you're disobedient as well."

"Tch. Tch. How desperate.." I fake sighed shaking my head.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot you have a patent of being a desperate woman." I clenched my jaw.

"Of course not, Mr. Do You Want Me To Teach You. I bet you got that mentality from your father." I said in one go but realized that I might have gone too far,

"You-" He sighed and looked away. My eyes softened for a second but somehow my pride came back.

"Stop making it worse Y/n. You're the rudest person I know." He said and walked away. I felt like going after him but I had an injured brother inside. UGH, WHY DID WE FIGHT?

Jungkook's PoV

Dropping my car keys on the table I sat back and texted Hyung that I reached safely.

My father was never really with me when I was brought up. I've seen my mother beg him to stay even for an hour but he never did. I never hated him, knowing his work was as important as the family. But that little insecurity of my mother being neglected and Y/n using it in a stupid argument. I am nothing like my father. I will never be like him.

I felt my breath getting heavier and shakier so I stood up and got myself a glass of water.

I don't feel like facing her tomorrow. I am not even going to try and blame myself. She let her anger out with the wrong words.

"Could've just said thank you, and we'd be ok right now," I said remembering her face while glaring at me. Gotta admit She looked cute. But still wrong.

I fell on the soft mattress after discarding my shirt and accessories. Texting a short a good night to mom, I closed my eyes ready to let go of all the stress and just sleep on it, when the doorbell rang.

"If it's a murderer, he chose the wrong day." I didn't check who it was since I didn't want to alarm the person. Softly twisting the knob I opened the door ready to throw a punch when I saw a figure smaller than mine looking at me with large beautiful eyes. She turned around before I could even say anything.

"Y/n?"

"Why are you naked?" She spoke in a shrill voice.

"OH!" I ran back inside grabbing a shirt from the laundry basket beside the couch and wore it.

"Ok, I am dressed." She turned around and started laughing a little.

"Are you sure?" I looked down as I saw the shirt was a fake abs print. OH MY GOD, WHY DO I EVEN OWN THIS?

"Yours were better." She said and walked in.

"What are you doing here?" Too rude I think...

"I am here to say sorry. I was stupid to ever drag your father in a worthless fight. I was never mad at you or Hoseok, I just tend to lose control of my words but I am so sorry. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you." She took one of my hands and held it with both of hers. My expression softened looking at the sincerity in her eyes.

"I was.. just... I went crazy when I saw Hoseok with a bandage and I was even more scared when you were leaning on to him. I assumed that both of you got hurt and I took out all of the agonies on you when I saw that you're not as vulnerable as him since I needed someone to.. no no I mean... I am just sorry. I know I am rude and crazy sometimes-"

"Sometimes?"

"Fine.. Most of the time. But- but you have to accept my apology because no matter what you are stuck with me now."

Y/n's PoV

I sighed and nodded as he just looked at me without saying anything. Guess he needs time. Very good Y/n, you manage to hurt the only friend you ever made. Well, more of a crush than a friend.

Flashback

Hoseok looked at me with a done expression when I turned around.

"You think insulting his father will make me better?"

"No.. I-"

"You didn't mean to? Y/n, he got me to the hospital or I would've been lying somewhere in pain. Do you realize how much we might owe him right now? Forget that. He cares for you, that's why he helps me."

"Hobi I was just worried, and I don't know it slipped out unintentionally."

"Get out." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Are you kicking me out? Hobi I swear-"

"Take my car keys and follow him. Say sorry and that you fucked up." He looked at me dead in the eyes. He knows how much I hate accepting my mistake but, this time it felt like the only thing I had to do to make this right.

Present

"I will see you tomorrow. I hope." I let go of his hand and was just about to shut the door when he spoke. Oh, Thank God I was so embarrassed.

"Y/n."

"Yeah?"

"Those are my keys." I looked at the table and nodded. After picking mine up with a red face I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. I leaned back and sighed. But of course, he opened the door and I almost fell back but looked at him with a smile as if nothing happened. Noticing he changed his shirt.

"How did you change that quick?"

"Come inside."

"NO.. I should get going now. So.." I said backing off a little.

"I just need to clear this up. Come inside." He said still sounding mad. I shook my hands and said that it's fine. So he held my waist and pulled me towards him while closing the door behind me. WHY DIDN'T HE JUST GO FOR MY HANDS???

"My father was never a family person," he spoke looking at me. there was no distance between us as his free hand tucked a hair strand behind my ear.

"I am not like him. Neither do I ever want to be like him. So please try to refrain from comparing us ever again." I nodded feeling my heart drop as his pain was visible in his eyes. Gulping the lump of guilt in my throat, my hand made its way to his cheeks. Softly caressing them with my thumb. I am not good at showing affection or providing comfort but I hope this helps him.

"I promise it won't ever happen again, and you can talk to me whenever you feel like you want to get something off your chest." He smiled his signature smile as I could feel his cheeks burning up under my touch.

"Thank you. I forgive you."

Jungkook's PoV

I was about to pull away when she leaned in. My breath hitched at her actions. She stopped mid-way looking at my eyes. I chuckled and pulled her closer finally joining our lips.

I saw her closing her eyes at the same time as I did. I felt her smile and I took it as permission to start moving my lips. Her hand traveled from my cheeks to my neck. I tightened my hold as I wrapped both of my arms around her waist pulling her as close as I could.

Lips moving in perfect sync. She started tugging on my hair a bit making me feel ecstatic. Loosening the grip I traced my hands down her curves till her thighs and wrapped her legs around my waist. carrying her to the couch I sat down as our lips were still in contact. A little jerk from me sitting down broke it as she opened her eyes instantly. I couldn't wait so I forced my lips on hers again as she gladly accepted. Lips pressed harder as tongue came into play making the kiss rougher and heavier.

Grabbing her hips and pulling her body closer to mine. I could feel her heartbeat when I snaked my hands under her hoodie. I loved the effect I had on her so I tightly grabbed her skin as she moaned loud enough in between the kiss. Tilting my head and leaving a few kisses on the corner of her lips I pulled away. My hands still caressing her bare skin underneath the thick fabric as I felt her thumb trace my jawline.

"Think that was.. good practice." She said making me raise an eyebrow.

"I am gonna make you the best kisser tonight princess." She smiled finally looking into my eyes.

"I love your smile," I stated looking at her lips.

"I love you." She said making my eyes widen for a second but I soon smiled back.

"I love you more."

_____________________________________________________________________________

It ain't the last part obvio. There's still a lot of drama left.

Also, I will make a smut for this series only if I get comments to make some.:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 466 12
A looooooaaaaad of Taekook oneshots for yall, it will contain smut so yah but I hope you read ittt. -Kat #15 In Taehyungie
1.7M 30.9K 196
Some of these oneshots will be 21+ feel free to skip.
411 22 20
Missing BANGTAN ? Read these imagines to feel a bit good ! :) . . ✧˖°🌷📎⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ . . This book includes : A bit smuts Fluffs Snapchats Angst And...
17K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.