𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘ͺπ’“π’šπ’ π‘΄π’‚π’ˆπ’†β™§οΈŽοΈŽοΈŽ

By XunoWrites

(Discontinued) -π‘€π‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ -π΅π‘™π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ πΆπ‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘₯ πΊπ‘’π‘›π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘› πΌπ‘šπ‘π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ (A lot of charac... More

ΰΌΊβ™§οΈŽοΈŽοΈŽβ™§οΈŽοΈŽοΈŽβ™§οΈŽοΈŽοΈŽΰΌ»
πΉπ‘œπ‘œπ‘™π‘–π‘ β„Ž π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠
New world?
Trying to be a Magic Knight
Meeting bunch of asshole
Getting along..I guess
Mission with the two Silva
'Protecting is my duty!'
Rest and nightmares
Dungeon and new people
First encounter with the Golden Dawn
Helping the Black Bulls
Helping the Golden Dawn
Victory
Training in midnight
Going to the capital
The awful ceremony
Trouble begin
Disaster at the capital
Friend with the lion
A failure
Upset
Appreciation
A new companion?
Shame on me
Comfort..
Special night
Exploring
Nean Village
A maniac!
Battle in the cave
The boss
Black Bulls captain is here!
Savior
Third eye
Discontinued.

Protect and attack

787 39 0
By XunoWrites

(____) heard a familiar scream. He didn't hesitate to run to where the scream come from.

And there he saw Asta, and the others who are familiar to him.

He walk towards them, Asta was the first to noticed him.

"(____)! I thought you left?"

"Almost did but I choose to stay after there was snow..What happened?"

"Ah! Uh..(____) was it? Since you're out here, did you see the kids go anywhere?"

"Yeah, they leave for a mountain, which...Is seem to be a dangerous place for children to be in. Sorry that I didn't have the time to stop."

"No..It's fine."

He sweatdrop. The voices of the parents calling out for their children made his heart skip a beat. He was worried, very worried somehow.

"...

I'm going to save them!"

"Wait what? Don't we-"

'Asher.'

"Will do."

Asta was about to say something again to (____), but the man suddenly disappear in thin air. They stare in shock.

"Where..Did he go!?"

"Wow! He really do know how to do magic tricks!"

"Asta, that's not.."

....

'God, those poor parents. We really need to save them quick, before the snow mage could do anything bad to them.'

"I know, we're not dumb. We're Magic Knights after all."

'Not you! I am the Magic Knight here!'

(____) was in Asher's wind once again, he was in the snowy mountain where the children headed to. Thankfully they left their snow footsteps along the way..Made it easier for him to track them. But some of the footsteps was quick to disappear because the snow was getting heavy.

'There! I think I can sense their mana in the cave. Who would even put children in such a dangerous place?'

He got out from the wind, and run inside the cave, which he figure where the children are by sensing their mana.

He heard a voice echoed from inside the cave, meaning that it was probably the kidnapper.

"You're a bad girl...You have to be good and stay under my spell. If you don't, we can't be friends."

'Does he think kids are that dumb!?'

(____) was now hiding behind a wall of the kid, peeking to see if the kidnapper was doing anything bad, he didn't wanna come out just yet. Every children was under his spell, except for a certain girl that he recognized....It was the little sister of the sister complex guy.

"No..Putting a spell on people and make them do what you want..That's not a real friend."

His eye widen when the boy yelled at the girl, raising his hand, signing that he was about to slap her. The white hair boy was telling her that friends shouldn't say things like that.

He stepped into the scene, stopping the boy from hitting her. His face darkened.

"Now who do you think you are to hit a child?"

"Mister Magic Knight!"

(____)  slightly bent the boy's hand and punch him with the other hand. He put his arm behind him, signing that he's gonna protect the girl until they get out of this place.

"Niege!"

He heard. An ugly dude appear behind the snow mage, grabbing his hair and scold him, while the boy apologize to the..Dude who was apparently his brother.

"How can you even let a Magic Knight get in here?!"

"I-I'm sorry!"

"Ugh, now we have to deal with him!"

"Yeah, beside that...What are you going to do to these children, huh?!"

"Mind your business, you have no right know! Niege, attack him!"

"B-but-"

"Just do it!"

"...Alright..Snow magic: Snow cry!"

The boy shoot out snow from his hands, the snow was about to hit (____) and the children, but he easily stop them with his magic. The snow will not be a big deal to cryo magic, since cold can't win against cold.

He created a defense thing around the children. He pull out his trusty sword, he run towards the fat dude, raising his sword and then smash it into the ground, a glacier of ice hit the dude in the stomach. Making him spit out blood.

"NIEGE, DO SOMETHING..!!"

"Stop forcing your little brother into doing something that he doesn't wanna do!"

"S-snow magic-"

"Hey you, stop that!"

(____) swing his hand to create an ice that will trap the boy's body, the boy stare in fear. The dude looks disappointed and angry.

'..I have to cancel the spell on the children somehow. But I don't think my magic can cancel anything.'

"We have to wait for that short kid to come, he can do it."

'Yeah but like..Is he even gonna-'

"MARIIIIE!!"

'..Well, I guess they're dead.'

(____) turn to look at the light brown hair male who was on his broom, he looked pretty relief when he saw his little sister was okay, but that changed after he saw that the girl had a scared expression.

"WHAT DID YOU SCUMBAGS DO TO MARIE!!"

He shouted as he shoot the snow mage with his mirror. The ray of light from the mirror shoot the side of the ice that was trapping the mage, it was easily shattered and the snow mage escaped from the ice...But his shoulder was burnt by the laser.

"God damnit..Dude, calm down! At least target that fat guy over there! He's the one who started this!"

He didn't listen whatsoever, was too angry to even care.

The fat dude was still forcing his brother to do something, and so the other did. (____) felt pretty bad for the poor boy, but he wouldn't listen either...He just follows his brother.

The mage attack Gauche with the same spell when he attacked (____), the spell is too easy to dodge so it didn't really get to hit Gauche.

"Snow creation magic: Snow friends!"

The mage created bunch of snowmen, (____) face palm and decided to get this over with. If the snow boy won't stop, then that's his problem.

"Cryo magic: Ice consuming."

A few of the snowmen are trapped in the ice blocks that (____) made, he snapped his fingers and the ice blocks shattered, same with the snowmen inside. While Gauche on the other hand was shooting the snowmen with the ray from his mirror. The snowmen are pretty easy to get rid of..Can't believe the snow mage is still trying.

"Done already? Then die. Wussy loser."

'Give him a better nickname at least.'

"..Stay back! Snow binding spell: Snow lime rock!"

The mage trapped the two Magic Knights in his snow binding spell. (____) already knew this was coming but he just wanted to give the boy a chance, after all, there's another person that will help them..

The boy got hit by the familiar ray. He dropped onto the ground in defeated. (____) sigh as he saw another Gauche....A few seconds earlier, he saw Gauche had made a clone of himself. He find that very interesting.

The clone Gauche, or the real one, helped then escape from the binding spell.

"Hey! That was so cool!"

(____) said as he pat the other's back.

"Don't touch me."

"Oh, sorry!"
'Oh hey, Asta and the nun are here. I didn't even noticed them!'

Before he could get distracted any longer, he heard the snow mage's grunt in pain. He turn his head back to see that Gauche had kick him. His little sister told him to stop and said that she already forgave him, the nun also told him to stop.

He said that the boy hurt his little sister and he will eliminate anyone who might hurt her...Which lead to (____) being dumbfounded.

"Dude, leave the poor guy alone."

"Don't get in my way again, pest."

There was a ick that form on (____)'s forehead. He decided it's best to leave him alone...Since, well, he doesn't really care for snow boy anyways.

"Nevermind that! We have to get them to tell us how to return the children's magic back!

You two...Why did you do this!?

Children are the very future of this country. They're the three-leafs sprouts the grace the nation!"

'I was once a child..And look what I've become.'

"Stop making jokes in the middle of a serious event. But seriously, we need to get the children's-"

Asher's sentence was cut off when there was a noise coming from behind them. (____) turn his head around to see a black portal appears from thin air, his eyes widen.

He heard the fat dude yelled at the person from the portal, and the person just giggles and tease...

"Asta! I can't believe we meet again so soon. This is great!"

"She's...

The member of the Eye of The Midnight Sun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.6K 23
!MODERN AU! It was finally time for a night out with friends. You weren't really used to going out at nights like this, it has been long since you've...
26.7K 432 55
"Where am I?" You ask when you woke up from the slumber on which you are now in a different room or a place. Your memory must have been damaged, but...
1.5M 63.5K 132
You were addicted to Genshin Impact so much you would use up all your money and time on it at fault. You also can't help but getting so attracted in...
206K 5K 24
2021 Oct. 10th : read the new one please, tap on my profile and read rewrite Ethereal, Venti x Reader PLLEEEAASEEE idk why u guys readin this 😭) @sh...