True Star Dragon Queen : Re-w...

By ImJustLazyy

This is an Improved version of the old book. -possible harem -AU -Fem!Rimuru Little heads up there will be c... More

Chapter 2 : First Subourdinates
Chapter 3 : New adventures
Chapter 4 : The Demon Lords
Bonus Chapter : Tempest Military
Chapter 5 : Ogres and guests
Chapter 6 : Two new Trouble-Makers Pt.1
Lets clear a few things out
Christmas Special

Chapter 1 : Beginning

7.5K 151 130
By ImJustLazyy

At the dragon mountain billions of years before the main story line.

Rimuru POV

"Veldanava!!" I yelled and ran after the little dragon who had made a mess again.

"COME BACK HERE!" i yelled again running after him and we were running around the mountain top over and over.

Finally caught him.

"Clean up your mess now! Or you wont get any dinner!" I scolded him and he nodded.

"Ok Fine!" Was his answer and he started to the clean up the mess he made.

This kid is such a handfull

《Calm down Master, he is still a kid》

Clam Down? I told him not to make a Mess thousands of times.

《But still he is still a kid》

Are you on his side or mine?

《Neither actually, it was his fault but you shouldn't scold him a lot like that what if he started to hate you?》

I dont care as long as he take care of himself.

《But you actively going against that!》

Your yelling?

《Of course i am》

Ugh, fine i'll give him a chance.

《Trust me you wont be dissapointed》

That was a long ago. I taught him how to use magic and [Turn Null] a long with how to destroy and create. We destroyed and Created world after world.

But no success we tried making worlds with no magic and everytime humans or whatever species always caused the destruction of the world.

And so we made two worlds one where Humans are the only intelligent beings and one where magic exists and more than one species with intelligence.

"Nee-Chan! Nee-Chan!" Veldanava yelled at me and i snapped out of my thoughts.

"Velzard's egg is about to hatch!" He said and we rushed to her egg just in time to see our baby sister's birth.

"She is adorable!" I yelled and picked her up she was still in her dragon form but she can learn to be humanoid.

"Hey let me hold her" Veldanava took her from me and his eyes sparkled.

"Hey Veldanava...creating this world or the two connected worlds took too much of my magicules"

"What are you trying to say?" He looked at me concerned.

"I wont be around for a long time so im leaving Velzard to you my cute lttle brother"

I planted a kiss on Velzard's head.

Ciel teleport me to my [Private Space]

《As you wish》

And with that i dissappeared.

How long has it been?

《Thousands of years have passed》

It did?

《Yes without a doubt》

Teleport me back

《On it》

When i got back to the world we created and the world where i left my beloved little brother and little sister.

"Is this a cave?"

Walking around i stumbled upon a slewping dragon. My curiosity got the better of me and i approached "HEY!" I yelled and the dragon woke up.

"Are you a True Dragon?" I asked and it got up "Yes im Veldora how may i help you?" He asked and i released ny aura directing it towards him.

"Veldora do you happened to know Velzard?" I asked and he sweatdropped "N..Nee-San?" He asked and lets say i didnt see that coming.

"Wait your my Little Brother?" I asked and i stopped my aura since he was probably very uncomfortable.

"W...What!" He yelled and i covered my ears.

"Yes yes im your eldest sister my name is Rimuru Tempest" i said and he looked like i was gonna kill him.

"Why are you scared?" I asked while smiling and he replied "My elder sisters...their...scary.."

"Elder sisters? So i have a new little sister!" I was very happy to hear the news.

"Hey Veldora i'll break this barrier thing and give a skill to turn into a human"

I saw his eyes sparkle "Please do!"

I released my aura and the barrier get destroyed guess it was pretty weak.

《Says a god who creates worlds and destroys them with one hand》

Oh shush Ciel.

《Hmph》

Did you pout?

《That was just your imagination》

Well putting that aside. "Ciel give a skill to shapeshift into a humanoid form"

Veldora looked at me confused "Who is Ciel?"

"Oh she is my skill"

《Transferring skill Mimicry to Strom Dragon Veldora......Success》

A ball of magicule escaped my body and entered his. "Ok focus on turning into a Humanoid"

He does so and he turned into a Humanoid form
"Im...tired of being the smallest family member..."

He kneeled infront of me "Nee-Chan please help me get stronger" he says and i smirked "I was already thinking about that"

《Transfor him into [Private Space] i can educate him》

Ok but dont kill my baby brother.

《No promise Master》

"I'll send you to my [Private Space] if that's ok with you and time goes twice as slow in there so i'll see you in 2 months at least for you"

He nods and gets transfered.

Ciel POV

My body was the same as master's but i had red eyes instead of the golden colour.

Well putting that aside he appeared and i greeted him "Well hello there Veldora"

"N..Nee-Chan!?" He yelled and i shook my head.

"Nope im Ciel your elder sister's Ultimate Skill, and i was tasked with educating you" i grinned and he sweatdropped.

"Dont worry im not that bad" i reassured him and we got started.

To my suprise he fell in love with reading Manga from the other world and i guess it could help him grow.

Rimuru POV

Hmm i wonder where Veldanava is i want to see my baby brother. And my baby sister.

I exited the cave and scanned the whole world for strong auras i found only two.

"Hmm strange only two....i wonder is something happened..." hoping for the best ny wings appeared and i flew towards the strongest aura and arrived at the Ice Continent.

After a bit of flying a ice castle came into view and i didnt want to be rude so i got to the gate. Then realesed my aura.

When the door opened i saw a man with red long hair and open clothes along with a woman with white hair and dress like clothes followed my 2 maids.

"I mean no harm just here to ask a question" i said and the woman stepped forward.

"Ara Ara~ someone with this powerful aura came here to only ask a question?" She said.

"Does any one of you happened to know Veldanava?" I asked and the woman's eyes widen.

"I guess not huh or maybe you do know.....Velzard" i tried to sound cool but i didnt.

"How do you know who she is?" The man asked stepping forward with a smirk "A beauty like you with this much aura why not be one of my subourdinates"

As soon as i heard what he said i got pissed and walked forward to him "Learn to Respect your superiors"

"My supe-" i didnt let him finish but instead punched him in the guts and as soon as he was down holding his stomach i stepped on his head.

"Let me make myself clear your nothing but a bug that i can squash at any moment so you better watch your mouth"

And from the corner of my eyes i saw Velzard try to hit me so i grabbed her hand lightly "Please dont make me hurt my baby sister"

She was once again shocked at what i said.

"So Veldanava didnt tell you who i was?" I asked and she shook her head.

"My name is Rimuru Tempest your elder sister, i left you in Veldanava's arms when you were just born so i dont blame you for not knowing who i am" i took my foot off of the man's head.

"Now tell me is Veldanava alive?" I asked and she shook her head.

It felt like my whole world collapsed. "I see...At least i have you Velzard" i said and released my real aura directed towards her "See, we're both true dragons"

Velzard was convinced that i was her elder sister.

"Ara Ara where are my manners lets go inside and i apologize on his part" i nodded and looked at the maids who bowed down sweating.

"Primordials huh and that red head is a demon lord im guessing" i said and Velzard nodded.

We reached the top floor and i sat down infront of Velzard and that red head.

"Mrs. Tempest i offer my sincere apologises for my earlier action" he said and bowed down.

"Its ok i dont hold a grudge against you anyway" i took a sip of the tea placed before me.

"Veldanava was...killed along with his wife...while saving his d..daughter"

I nodded "Who is the girl's name?"

She replied with "Milim Nava"

"That's all i want to know" i finished my tea and stood up

"Wait are you leaving already?" I heard Velzard ask and she stood up as well.

"I have plans in mind to make a peaceful world that was mine and Veldanava's goal" my wings appeared and stretched "Well i'll see you soon Velzard"

And with that i took off back to the forest.

"Just you wait my baby brother, i'll make the perfect world and that's when i'll revive you"

I hope this was better than my first book's epilouge. And yea i'll update this book from now on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 986 20
A reboot of my previous fic 'Ancient Gods Reappear After 100,000 Years' with a completely different story. It does not matter if you have read my pre...
42.8K 2.3K 37
What if Tempest was never founded? Rimuru missed his opportunity to save the lives of those who would've become some of his first and closest friends...
159K 3.8K 49
Have you ever wondered what things would be like if Rimuru actually stuck to what he had said when he died? "In my next life, I'm gonna go on the pro...
27.7K 1.2K 42
In this story, Along with Kiyotaka, all other First Years gonna teleport to the Cardinal World. This will definitively Harem story, so if you don't l...