HELLO KITTY เผ˜ monoma neito

By calffeinated

๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. fluff. lowercase. female... More

1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7

1.9

4.5K 221 68
By calffeinated

the curtains closed and the audience applauded loudly. everyone in the cast gathered backstage and thanked one another. whining a couple of relieved statements because finally, after a whole month and a half of practicing, the play was a success.

yamada suddenly entered the backstage making everyone turn their heads to him. he wore a big smile and clapped his hands.

"that was amazing! but it doesn't end here!" he says and everyone was getting confused.

"do you guys want more extra credits?" he asked, the smile still plastered on his face.

"get to the point, prof yams." a classmate of yours, whined.

you waited impatiently for your professor to say something.

"wear your costumes for the whole day, like doing cosplay."

instead of whining like the others, you actually looked determined. if it weren't for the extra credits you could've whined like a bitch right now.

you felt an arm around your shoulder. "if it's cosplay, then we should go together, right? we're married after all." neito says, pertaining to lysander and hermia getting married in the story.

you were about to say no when yamada butts in the conversation. "that's a great idea! the two of you should go together!" yamada says which left you with no choice.

neito grins in triumph as you sighed.

everyone started to leave the mini theater while you and neito went to your dorm, which was the closest distance to the university.

"is it okay if i get these back later at night?" neito asked, referring to his casual clothes as the two of you entered your dorm.

"yeah, sure." you replied, placing your things down in the living room and so did neito.

"great! i'll walk you home later then." he says and you could feel your heart beat a little faster.

"yeah, whatever." you said, acting like it didn't affect you at all.

arriving back at the university, the two of you went first to an ice-cream stall. "i'd like this one, please." you said to the person behind the register.

"two of those." neito says and brings out his wallet. he immediately paid for the ice-cream.

you sighed and brought out your wallet. "i was going to pay for myself." you said but neito stopped you as he handed you the cup.

"then pay for the next booth." he says.

you eyed the cup and sighed. "fine." you said and the both of you continued to eat whilst walking around campus.

"let's go there." neito says and points at a small crowd where a magic show is being held.

you nodded and the both of you went there side-by-side. the both of you enjoyed the show and was able to finish the whole cup, and neito threw it for the both of you.

whilst watching, the magician was searching for two participants and his eyes landed on you and neito.

"what about you, beautiful couple! come up here on stage!" the magician says. you and neito looked at each other.

"let's give it a shot." he says and extends his hand for you to hold.

you reluctantly placed your hands on his, scared that your palms might start to get sweaty from nervousness.

couple? you thought and fought the urge to smile like a girl in-love.

the small crowd gave way for the both of you and now the two of you were up on stage.

"we have three gigantic cards here, your beautiful girlfriend over here, will be hiding behind one of these cards. then you will have to pick a card to see where she is after we switched the cards." neito nodded at the magician's instructions.

you went to hide in the card that was situated in the middle, holding the handle so that you could carry it while switching.

the other two cards on both your sides were carried by two of the magician's assistants.

"okay let's start! switch!" the magician says and the two assistants switched places.

"now, where is she?!" the magician asks neito. "in the middle." he replies.

you peeked to the side and smiled a little, and he smiled back at you. fuck. you immediately felt your face heating up.

"correct! now let's make it harder. switch!" after a few switches, you were now on the left side.

"that one." neito said as he pointed at a card.

you peeked at the side again and chuckled. "correct! good eye!" the magician says, but neito was quite dazed when he saw you chuckling.

pretty. he thought with a smirk. "let's make it harder this time! switch!" but you didn't move on your spot, which was instructed to you before the magic started.

"now, where is she?!" the magician asked. neito took his time and eyes the card you were supposedly hiding since it didn't move at all.

"she's not behind any of those cards." neito said, which surprised the small crowd and the magician himself.

"then, where is she?!" the magician challenged. neito smirks and looks behind him and searches the small crowd.

his eyes landed on your e/c ones. "he saw right through the trick!" the magician commends as his assistant guided you back up the stage and you stood beside neito, facing the crowd.

"that was impressive! how did you know she was in the crowd?" the magician asked and pointed the microphone near neito's lips.

"i guess you could say our soul's kinda tangled which makes it easier to find her." neito smoothly said and the crowd cheered while the magician teased the both of you. you laughed as you felt your face heating up again.

after the show, you and neito walked mindlessly, looking for another booth. "that was fun." neito says and glances at you.

you hummed in agreement. "yeah, i honestly didn't think you'd find me in the crowd." you said and you saw neito smiling proudly.

"my nose kinda picked up your scent, kitty." neito teased and you rolled your eyes.

"let's take a photo." neito says and points at a photobooth.

holy shit. a photo with him. you thought and nodded.

"yeah, i'll pay for it this time." you said and neito chuckles.

"alright alright." he says and the two of you went to the booth.

upon taking pictures, the photographer says that neito should put a hand around you for the last picture.

neito looks at you. "you fine with this?" he asked as he slowly snakes his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"ah yes." you stuttered.

"okay, eyes here!" the photographer says and the two of you smiled at the camera.

a few minutes later, the both of you received the picture. you scan the pictures and unconsciously smile.

you looked like you were genuinely having fun with neito.

you heard neito let out a soft hum. you look at him and see him grinning widely at the picture. you frowned.

"what's so funny? do i look weird?" you asked and eyed your face on the picture.

neito shook his head.

"no, it's just," he says and stares at your eyes, then briefly to your lips,

"your smile is intoxicating."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.7K 16
"๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ .." [๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ] ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
88.6K 3.5K 17
๊’ฐ แฅซแญก ๊’ฑุ˜ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด | เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ข *๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...
2.1K 32 10
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ยปยป---->๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐จ๐ซ ๐˜/๐•/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž...
60.8K 2.3K 14
๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜†. angst. lowercase. โ‚€โ‚ˆโ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚