Messed Up For Good!

By siwons_mine

Kim Seokjin, who Joins the most popular Uni of all, to complete his four year course.. meets a third year boy... More

Introduction
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 01 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 02 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 03 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 04 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 05 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 06 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 07 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 08 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 09 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 10 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 11 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 13 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 14 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 15 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 16 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 17 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 18 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 19 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 20 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 21 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 22 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 23 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 24 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 25 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 26 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 27 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 28 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 12 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

92 8 5
By siwons_mine

Jimin's POV

That was sudden. My heart beat faster. I shrug however and sit in my original place. Tae flops down beside me and I go to bring a book. I select a random one and sit in my place. I involve myself reading the book.

I hear the bell ring and I snap myself out of it. I turn to my side and see Taehyung reading a book. Since the period is done, he looks at me with a smile. I smile back and we together go back to class only after me signing the book.

So, I ask the librarian and she writes my name. I check my name but, I notice Seokjin's name. I see the book name and it says The Hotel Management. I smile and sign the slot.

I return to the class with my best friend. We have 10 minutes time and I decide to just politely reject Liya. "Liya.. About your proposal.. I can't accept it. I am sorry."

I say and turn to leave but she stops me by holding onto my wrist. "Am I not your type? Or... Am I lacking something? Please tell me, oppa. I will change myself for you."

She says without leaving my hand. I gently let go of her hand holding my hand with my other hand. She gasps and looks at me. I smile softly at her.

"I am already in love with someone else." She smiles bitterly, "Alright, oppa. But, remember I am always here for you when you need me. If you need any help, I am always here. Bye, oppa. With that, she leaves me and Taehyung in our seats, with a eye-rolling Taehyung and a confused me.

And I keep staring at him for processing but he says, "What? Don't you think something's off with her?" I shake my head, "She normally is like that.." I say, in a daze. "Yeah! Right!! Everyone the campus knows she has been a bitch from the first day! And see what really happens."

He says, walking away from me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 24.6K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
3M 86.9K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
261K 29.9K 76
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.2M 65K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...