Naruto The Uzumaki And Senju...

By NezutheRatGod

What if Naruto was a prodigy and was heir to two of the three most powerful clans in the elemental nations. N... More

Chapter 1. A Sad Day
Chapter 2. Kumo incident
Chapter 3. Meeting The Fox
Chapter 4. Training
Chapter 6. Rage Of The Slug Princess
Chapter 7. Fire Daimyo
Chapter 8. Best Friend
Chapter 9. Another Uzumaki?
Chapter 10. Birthday And Summons
Chapter 11. Meeting Number 7
Chapter 12. Heading To Uzushiogakure
Chapter 13. Uzumaki Summons
Chapter 14. Returning To Konoha
Chapter 15. Heritage Revealed
Chapter 16. Team 11
Chapter 17. Going To The Land Of Iron
Chapter 18. Naruto Vs Mifune
Chapter 19. Spy In The Lair Of Snakes
Chapter 20. Council Meetings
Chapter 21. Working With Other Teams
Chapter 22. Making Deals And Darkness
Chapter 23. Zabuza
Chapter 24. Land Of Waves
Chapter 25. Battle Of The Bridge
Chapter 26. Returning To Konoha
Chapter 27. Mission To Suna
Chapter 28. Suna
Chapter 29. Preparing For The Chunin Exams
Chapter 30. Chunin Exams Begin
Chapter 31. Politics And The Forest Of Death
Chapter 32. Ending Of The Forest Of Death
Chapter 33. Preliminary Exams
Chapter 34. Training
Chapter 35. Chunin Exams First Rounds
Chapter 36. Naruto Vs Sasuke And Konoha Crush
Chapter 37. Battle Of The Kages
Chapter 38. Aftermath
Chapter 39. Promotion And Political Marriage
Chapter 40. Akatsuki

Chapter 5. New Friends And Massacre

12.7K 303 228
By NezutheRatGod

Naruto was in his house reading a scroll about the Uzumaki clan that his mom left him. It told about it's history, traditions, training, philosophy, and culture. If also mentioned about the Uzumaki summons but didn't tell what they were, but that they were powerful enough to take on tailed beasts even the 3 strongest ones.

"Wow my clan was so amazing" said Naruto with stars in his eyes as he unrolled some more of the scroll.

He continued reading till he finished the scroll which simply broke down the clans history to be much simpler to understand.

Naruto reached over and grabbed another scroll that his great great granduncle Tobirama.

Before he could start reading it Kurama interrupted him.

"Naruto your too young to read that one" said Kurama who has been watching in amusement as Naruto soaked up everything about his family.

"Aww but why not Kyuubi?" Whined Naruto while making a pouty face.

"S rank Jutsus, that's why" said Kurama flatly.

"Oh..." Said Naruto who grabbed the scroll and put it back "so which ones can I read then?".

Kurama sent a little bit of his chakra into Naruto that allowed him to see and hear everything that Naruto does.

Naruto's eyes turned red and his pupils turned into slits as he felt Kurama take over for a moment and look around.

"That one" said Kurama with his eyes locked onto a scroll that had kanji for shurikenjutsu.

Kurama let control go of Naruto as he walked over and grabbed the scroll and opened it up.

"Shurikenjutsu?" Said Naruto before he shrugged his shoulders and began reading it, he quickly realized why Kurama suggested this.

'Shurikenjutsu is the art of learning to throw your shuriken and kunai along with other weapons, they may seem like mere distractions but that far from the truth. A single Kunai could end a needless battle, instead of wasting stamina or chakra, you could end it with the simple flick of a kunai'.

Naruto continued to read the scroll Tobirama wrote and after a hour he finished it and put the scroll back before he went outside.

He stood Infront of some targets and pulled out a pair of kunai before he threw them at the targets and hit 2 bullseye's.

"Sweet, now I just gotta keep training then I'll be as good as my dad" said Naruto who reached for some more kunai before he felt someone at the gate. He put down his Kunai and walked to the gate and saw Kakashi standing there reading his book.

"Hey Kakashi sensei" said Naruto opening the gate.

"Oh well hello Naruto, so you ready for some more training?" Said Kakashi putting his book away.

"Mhm let's go" said Naruto as he closed the gate and felt Kakashi place his hand on his head then they both disappeared.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meanwhile in the Uchiha compound things weren't going well, the elders and some of the more blind members want to rebel. Not realizing that if they do they'll weaken the Hidden Leaf and tempt Iwa or another village to attack them.

"I can't believe this is happening.." said Fugaku rubbing his temples as Mikoto gently rubbed his back.

"The elders again" said Mikoto.

"Yes.. especially my father he wants to use Naruto as a weapon even though I said I won't allow it, he's pushing us harder and harder now" said Fugaku. "Where's Sasuke...".

"He's... With your grandpa... He enjoys being with him but I think he's believing them when they say Uchihas are a superior people" said Mikoto sadly.

Fugaku could only sigh more as he felt his headache increase, he heard some light footsteps and saw his eldest son Itachi walking towards him.

"Hello father" said Itachi sitting down in front of him.

"Hello Itachi..." Said Fugaku "Itachi I have a request to make to you, not as your clan leader but as your father".

Itachi looked slightly shocked but nodded his head waiting for what his father had to say.

"Itachi I need you to protect Naruto from our clan, I'm sure your aware of his burden but not family" said Fugaku which got a nod from Itachi.
"Naruto's name isn't Namikaze, it's Uzumaki, Senju and he's the son of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Senju, he's heir to both clans.

I owe his father a debt that I could never repay after he saved my life from 3 squads of Iwa Jonin and because he died my debt falls to his son.

Minato was a good friend of mine and I want to make sure his son lives so I can help to repay my debt as well, so Itachi will you help me?".

Itachi looked at his father slightly shocked before he nodded his head and stood up.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naruto and Kakashi we're walking through the village with Naruto being exhausted from training so hard.

"You.. really are a... Slave driver.." said Naruto panting from exhaustion.

"Well you did tell me you wanted to become the strongest ninja so I won't play nice" said Kakashi chuckling.

"Fair enough" said Naruto as they continued to walk down the street trying to ignore the glares.

As they walked they ended up bumping into some people Kakashi didn't expect to see.

"Shikaku-sama, Choza-sama" said Kakashi with respect in his voice.

"How many times have we told you not to call us that, it's too troublesome to hear" said Shikaku as his gaze drifted to Naruto.

"Right sorry it's a force of habit" said Kakashi rubbing the back of his head.

"So what were you two doing?" Asked Shikaku curiously.

"Oh me and my little gaki here just met and we're talking about the art of being late and lazy" said Kakashi as he sent him a hidden message in Anbu sign language. "Hokage-sama asked me to train him as well as protect him from Danzo and the civilian council".

"YOUTH!!!!!" Screamed someone across the village which confused Naruto, Shikamaru, and Choji who looked confused.

"I see... Hey Shikamru why don't you and Choji go play with Naruto" said Shikaku.

"What.. ugh what a drag..." Said Shikamaru.

"Hehe come on Shika maybe he might be fun to play with" said Choji as he ate some potato chips.

"Go on Naruto go and have some fun with them, maybe they'll wanna be your new friends?" Said Kakashi.

Naruto nodded and joined Shikamaru and Choji as they left to go do something and started to chat as well.

"I'm surprised Hokage-sama didn't tell me that you were training him" said Shikaku.

"It's seems quite strange that he wouldn't since your the Jonin commander" said Choza.

"It's Incase word got out, if it did that I was training him I'm sure Danzo and the civilian council would stop at nothing to stop it" said Kakashi.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So Shikamaru, Choji what you guys wanna do" asked Naruto as he put his hands on the back of his head while walking.

"I wanna go cloud watching, it's so nice.. man I wish I could be a cloud... Troublesome" said Shikamaru.

"Hehe don't worry you get use to it after a while" said Choji.

"Oooh I have a idea" said Naruto as a foxy grin spread across his face.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"GET BACK HERE YOU BRATS!!!" yelled a shop owner covered in paint and feathers.

"HAHAHAHA you'll have to catch us first" said Naruto as him and Shikamaru and Choji ran away laughing.

"Ok Naruto who's next?" Said Shikamaru still laughing.

Naruto only smirked and pulled out a bag of itch powder.

"Dear God Kushina your son takes too much after you with pranks" said Kurama while slamming his fist on the ground from laughter.

Elsewhere in the village Hisashi Hyuuga was walking through the village with 2 side branch members to act as guard.

As he continued walking he saw a small tuft of red hair then a couple bags of itch power flying towards them. He quickly ducked under it but his guards got hit by them and started to scratch themselves like crazy.

"God he has Kushinas love of pranks... We are so doomed" thought Hisashi as the corner of his lips kept twitching in amusement.

"Ok now onto the Nara compound!" Yelled Naruto as he carried Choji and dragged Shikamaru with him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shikaku was staring at a very interesting sight before him, all his deer were now purple and had pink dots on them. He looked over by the compound wall and saw Naruto, Shikamaru and Choji laughing like crazy at this.

"Oh so you think it's funny huh?" Said Shikaku who used his shadow possession Jutsu and grabbed the 3 kids. "Guess what now you 3 will be cleaning all the deer".

"Worth it" said Naruto still snickering.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The 3 boys now sat behind the Nara main house and all looked at the now orange sky and watched the clouds pass by.

"Man today was fun" said Naruto happily.

"Hehe I have to admit, it was very fun" said Shikamaru smiling.

"Mhm, too bad your dad caught us before we could prank more people though" said Choji.

"Yea, we could have had so much more fun if he didn't" said Naruto

"Yeah... So would you wanna play again?" Asked Choji "what do ya think Shikamaru?".

"Hm it'd be too troublesome to say no so I guess we could" said Shikamaru.

"Wow so does that mean we are friends now!?" Said Naruto excitedly.

Both Shikamaru and Choji we're confused but nodded "yea sure we can be friends" said Shikamaru.

"Yay!" Said Naruto as he stood up "I gotta go tell Jiji that I finally have some friends!" After that he ran off to Hokage tower.

"Does he not have any friends?" Said Shikamaru suspiciously.

"No he doesn't" said Shikaku walking to both kids "he's a orphan and do to certain circumstances he's blamed for something he had no choice in. And because of the stupidity of lots of the villagers they blame him for it".

Shikamaru's brain was going a mile a minute trying to think what could make the whole village hate one kid.

"He seems nice so I don't see anything wrong with us being friends with him" said Choji.

Shikamaru nodded his head which made his dad very proud seeing that he wanted to befriend Naruto.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"JIJI! GUESS WHAT!" Said Naruto kicking open the door to his office, normally the Anbu would jump at whoever did this but they all knew it was Naruto and this was normal now.

Hiruzen looked up from his thankfully much smaller pile of paperwork and smiled at the little red head "what is it Naruto-kun?".

"I made my first friends today!" Said Naruto excitedly making Hiruzen smile.

"That's very good to hear Naruto, tell me who are they?" Said Hiruzen already having a idea who they might be.

"Their names are Shikamaru and Choji and we had so much fun today, we went and pranked a bunch of people" said Naruto.

"Hehe I'm glad you had fun Naruto" said Hiruzen happily but dreading the paperwork to come.

"Mhm, oh when will Toad Jiji be here? I've been practicing my calligraphy and my shurikenjutsu and I wanna show him how good I am" said Naruto.

"Hmm from his last report he'll be here in a week at least, he'd be here sooner but something urgent came up. Also he said he's bringing you a gift" said Hiruzen referring to as Jiraiya put it "an Angry Tsunade that would scare Kami herself".

"I can't wait to show him. well I should get going bye Jiji" said Naruto as he left to head home.

Hiruzen waved back before he leaned back in his chair "please tell me we put aside enough money to pay for the damages Tsunade will do".

A Anbu appeared with a wolf and nodded, he was part of one of the squads that protect Naruto and knew about his heritage.

"Hai Hokage-sama... But are we sure it's enough...?" Said Wolf Anbu.

"....... probably not....." Said Hiruzen.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 days have passed since then and Naruto, Shikamaru, Choji,and now Shino and Kiba we're running around the village messing around.

Choji introduced Naruto to Shino and Kiba and they got along surprisingly well, they all became quick friends and would run around.

"Wow this was fun dog breath" said Naruto snickering at Kiba who gained a tick mark.

"What did you call me tomato!" Said Kiba.

"I CALLED YOU DOG BREATH, DOG BREATH! DO I HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO THE VET TO GET YOUR EARS CHECKED!" Yelled Naruto.

The others watched as Kiba and Naruto got in their usual yelling where they would throw insults but everyone could tell they were friends.

After a couple more hours they all separated and headed home.

Naruto was walking home wondering what Toad Jiji would think about his progress so far, before he could get any farther 4 figures appeared.

They all had blank masks and hoods to help cover their bodies.

"Naruto come with us our master wants you" said the first in a completely emotionless voice.

"Naruto when I say now, you run got it" said Kurama.

Naruto mentally nodded and felt Kurama poring some chakra into his coils unsure what for though.

The Root Ninja was about to grab Naruto when a a bunch of crimson chakra chains shot out of Naruto killing 3 of them instantly.

"NOW!!!" Yelled Kurama as Naruto started running while feeling his chakra flare with it being mixed with Kurama's now.

As he kept running he felt the emotionless ninja coming after him where he appeared next to him kicked him to a wall.

Naruto slammed into the wall and before he could do anything the Root Anbu's fingers glowed and slammed his hand on his stomach.

"NARUTO RU-" screamed Kurama before he was cut off because of the new seal on him.

He tried to stand up and ignore the pain, but before he could he felt something get stabbed through his hand.

"AHHHH!!!" Screamed Naruto as he saw the kunai that was lodged in his hand. The Figure quickly disappeared after that.

"Hey what was that noise?" Asked a villager walking by before he saw Naruto pinned to a wall by a kunai.

"EVERYONE ITS THE DEMON HURRY GET HIM!" Yelled the villager with a bunch of people cheering in agreement.

They all started walking towards Naruto with malicious intent, finally seeing a chance to kill the demon.

The one that yelled was right Infront of Naruto and was about to punch him before a kunai was lodged in his throat.

Everyone looked at the dead body before they saw a figure walk out of the shadows drenched in blood and with a pair of sharingan.

"I can't let you do that" said Itachi as he put his fingers to his lips and sent a massive fire ball at them, killing them all.

As the villagers were being burned to death, Naruto looked up at Itachi scared he might hurt him.

Itachi walked towards Naruto and pulled the kunai out of his hand before he wrapped his hand in bandages.

"Don't worry Naruto-kun I won't hurt you" said Itachi.

"W-who are you.." said Naruto slightly scared since Itachi was still covered in blood.

"Itachi Uchiha" he simply said tying the not on the bandages "now go to sleep and I'll take you to the Hokage".

"W-what" said Naruto before he looked at Itachi's sharingan and fell asleep.

Itachi picked Naruto up and disappeared in a body flicker to where Hiruzen told him to meet him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Itachi appeared in a body flicker before the Hokage who stood on Hokage Monument over looking the village.

"Naruto!" Said Hiruzen in concern as he grabbed Naruto from Itachi and looked at him "what happened..".

"I believe it was Danzo who led to villagers to where Naruto was because I found these" said Itachi. He unrolled a scroll and a single mask that had 'NE' on it.

"Damn him.." cursed Hiruzen wishing he could take down Danzo without the worry of a civil war.

"I had to kill a group of villagers to save Naruto Hokage-sama" said Itachi which he only got a nod in reply.

"Thank you Itachi and... I'm sorry you have to do this to protect the village" said Hiruzen sadly.

Itachi nodded before he grabbed one last scroll and put it on Naruto's chest "my mother and father asked me to give Naruto this as a apology. For not being able to help him and give him the family he deserved".

Hiruzen nodded and watched Itachi leave in a body flicker to join the Akatsuki.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was a sad day for the village when everyone woke up, the entire Uchiha clan was slaughtered except for Sasuke Uchiha. Who was quickly brought under the care of the elders and civilian council.

As the village mourn the loss of the clan they didn't know that someone was coming to the village.

About a mile away from the village 3 figures were walking towards it. One was Jiraiya of the Sannin, the other was Shizune the apprentice of Tsunade Senju.

The last figure was Tsunade who looked beyond pissed and every step she took the ground shook and cracked as her anger grew. In the far distance she could see the gates for Kohona and her anger all but increased.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 579 6
Naruto was Ignored By his Parents for His Jinchūriki siblings While He Held The Soul of the Beast. After Losing his Inheritence Becuase of a Prophecy...
33K 644 7
Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze is the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki Namikaze as he is the jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tailed fox. In this story, Na...
753K 17.4K 50
The prodigy that is known as Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze makes his first appearance in the ninja academy... after rigorous training under Hiruzen Sarutob...
15.4K 340 7
Naruto hated being powerless. He hated everyone in the village for something he had no couldn't control over. One day after being at the brink of dea...