He Holds His Crown [BL] ✅

By Fluffball88

The battle and blood thirsty maniac of a prince wasn't exactly an ideal lover to many. All marriage candidate... More

Synopsis and Welcome Note
Chapter 1: "I'm Not Marrying A Weakling."
Chapter 2: Aiziles Prince
Chapter 3: "TAKE HIM OUT RIGHT NOW!"
Chapter 4: Stories
Chapter 5: Words Down Our Throats
Chapter 7: Draw
Chapter 8: I Wish I Could've Told You
Chapter 9: Open Heart
Chapter 10: Longing
Chapter 10: Longing 🔞 Vers.
Epilogue

Chapter 6: The Third Prince's Wish

14.7K 944 170
By Fluffball88

It's been a full week now.

And their second week together.

And there is still no winner between them.

"Hm, your movements now have a lot of thought behind it." Arthir says, hissing at the pain inflicted in his leg. Cyris finally managed to catch him off guard, attacking Arthir unpredictably.

"Tsk, you hit harder now." Cyris cusses, "Shit, this is gonna bruise for days."

These monsters!! Their usual audience cried.

"That was an incredible bout!" The general cheers, visibly relaxed.

"Thank you, General." Arthir replies.

"Thank you..."

"Come on men!" The general yelled. "All of you see how his highnesses fought! We must work harder!"

"Yes sir!"

Cyris gets a bit startled at their sudden energy, especially the General's. Then he catches a certain smile beside him. "What's with that smile?"

Arthir hums cheerfully. "Your highness, you have inspired them. Look, they're so spirited."

"It's the first I've ever seen them like this..."

"Hm...Well, let's leave them to focus on their training. Come, let's deal with our injuries." Arthir bit his lip as he took a step forward, suppressing himself from reacting to the stinging sensation as much as he can. All of the sudden...

"Wah!" Arthir yelped when he was suddenly lifted off the ground, arms under his knees and shoulder. He failed horribly to keep his composure, not knowing how to react or where to put his own hands, so they remained frozen. "P-Prince Cyris! P-Put me down!"

"You'll aggravate your wound." Cyris replied, finding himself staring at Arthir's flushed face, a soft tint of pink dusting Arthir's cheeks. "Let me carry you."

"B-But like this?"

"What's wrong with this?" Cyris tilts his head. Arthir couldn't say anything else as Cyris began to walk. Arthir settled his hands down on his lap, but he was suddenly slipping off. He shrieks and grabs a fistful of Cyris's shirt. Then he hears Cyris snicker.

"You...you did that on purpose."

"Payback."

"I'll get you back for this."

The medical staff weren't surprised anymore, expecting these visits now and then. It's not like they fought daily, but there was a time where they fought three days in a row tirelessly. Cyris carefully plops Arthir down on the soft bed, letting the doctor do his work while he takes care of his own injuries with another nurse.

"Did it end with another draw?" Cyris could hear the doctor say.

"Mhm, another tie." Arthir replies.

As time passed by, Cyris didn't care too much about winning or losing. It was the moment that he found himself immersed in. Of course he wanted to win against Arthir and prove his strength is stronger than the rest, but that didn't weigh his entire mind.

And...if either of them wins or loses, Arthir has to leave in the end...

If it was Cyris from the past in this position, he wouldn't care if Arthir left. He would love that, but now...Just imagining the future without seeing Arthir feels empty. The third prince made a big impact in his life after all and slowly changed his way of thinking.

Cohlin sighs. "Oh your highness. Once you fall in love, you'll never find it troublesome. There may be several challenges in love and it can be painful, but it's to test your bond and it will become strength."

Why was he suddenly reminded of Cohlin's words?

There's no way the way he's feeling right now is...

"Hm...Sounds troublesome."

He recalls himself saying.

No...It's not troublesome at all. There were moments of frustration from being teased and such, but ever since that day they arrived home from the city, he never found Arthir troublesome. What the hell is going on?

After that, Cyris reluctantly separates from Arthir after carrying him to his room. He wondered what Arthir felt as well. There were so many questions in his mind and he contemplated for a long time. It's a question locked deep down...What are we? How do you feel about me? What am I to you? Will you...stay? Regardless of the results of our match?

"..."

Cyris quietly ponders as he makes his way to his office.

He decides to further explore these growing feelings and conduct a little test.

The next day, he works beside his father.

"Why is he hated by his own country?" Cyris asked. "When I mentioned it one time, he didn't look well."

The emperor looked crestfallen and elaborated. He knew who exactly Cyris meant. "It's because he is a good person surrounded by powerful evil people. It was realistically impossible for him to fight on his own. They consider him as a tool they can use and dispose of easily."

"..."

"They do not care if you decide not to wed Prince Arthir since they consider him as someone they can throw away, so they do not fear you because they are not the ones here." The Emperor further explained. "But if you choose to marry Arthir, then they will rejoice and gain power..."

His father's words made him clench his fist, all kinds of emotions piercing through his heart. It was unfamiliar, but there was one thing he knew he wanted to do and will do. It was to keep Arthir away from such people and meet them himself for a simple talk.

It wasn't even directed at him. Cyris wasn't the tool or something to be disposed of, it was someone else and that was Arthir. So it made Cyris wonder how words and facts were able to evoke emotions within him, an emotion that wanted to burst. Then he realized...

He's like this because it's about Arthir.

He's feeling this way for Arthir.

Cyris still wasn't completely sure if this feeling was the same one Cohlin spoke about, but...one thing's for sure. He wants to protect Arthir.

Cyris leaves his father's office later after completing his tasks. Now he'll take his break and prepare for a meeting later in the afternoon. He decides to spend time inside his office and think about more of what he can do for Arthir. In order to get to his office, he must pass by a garden. When he did, he finds Arthir reading one of his novels with his maid at a table.

He approaches Arthir.

The maid notices Cyris first since Arthir was so absorbed reading his novel. Cyris waves his hand at Selena and Selena understands his gesture without fail. She leaves them with a smile on her face, rooting.

Cyris sits beside Arthir, who still hasn't noticed his presence, which elicits a smile from Cyris.

So expressive...Cyris thought, watching Arthir's face rapidly change emotions from one page to the next. Arthir murmured something, loud enough for Cyris to hear. "Yes, that's it. Fight on!"

"...Pfft."

A few pages later, he suddenly turns red for a long while before exhaling. He was rooting for a character, the next second he huffed and puffed his cheeks out angrily, and the next he was laughing. He's so expressive when it comes to this...

Suddenly, tears streamed down Arthir's face, startling Cyris.

"H-Hey, is something wrong?"

"...Prince Cyris!? How long have you been there!?" Arthir jumps, slamming his book shut.

"Not long..."

Arthir looks around, probably in search of Selena. A few seconds pass before Arthir's tense shoulders drop and takes a seat.

"Sorry, it's just that...one of the scenes in the novel reminded me of my homeland."

Cyris is curious, there is no doubt about that. However...he didn't want to gain the same reaction from before when they were in the city. It's a reaction he never wants to see again. He opted to push forward and carefully inquired. "What is like in Aiziles?"

Arthir lowers his gaze, staring at his herbal tea. "Poverty and corruption plague the streets like a disease, my prince. If I were to make an analogy, I would compare my entire homeland to a cage, a prison. Those outside the cage will mock you and ruin your life, and those inside the cage have no choice but to take it and endure it."

"..."

Arthir frowns, eyes turning glossy which pierces Cyris's heart. "I wish to go back...I have to save them and change Aiziles."

Cyris reaches out his hand, taking Arthir's own hand. The third prince looked at Cyris, a bit startled.

"May I help you?"

Arthir found himself at a loss for words., his heart twisting into a peculiar feeling just from hearing such words. It hurts him, realizing that he'd never experienced it, but it also made him feel lighter and soft.

"Thank you for your concern, your highness." Arthir replies. "But this is my kingdom. There is no need for you to go out of your way for-"

"Why do you have to fight all your problems alone?" Cyris asked, promptly silencing Arthir. "I want to go out of my way for you."

Arthir didn't know what kind of face he was making at this moment, but he felt warm all over. He stammered, "P-Prince Cyris, why?"

Because I-

"..."

"Your highness, love is not violence and war. It's care and respect. It's a feeling where you find that someone you wish to protect and cherish with all your heart, mind and soul." Cohlin says slowly with a gentle tone. "When you love someone, you will do everything for this person and they complete you. They become the most beautiful and valuable treasure in your life."

Cyris was slowly starting to realize the weight behind Cohlin's words.

Yeah...

It's time for him to kick the bucket and admit the fact that he's devastatingly in love with Arthir.

~~~~~~~~~~

And so a part of the Arthir's past is shown!

Hey guys!!

How are we all today?

And...FINALLY! Cyris admits he's in love!

Cohlin: THANK GOD!

Emperor: *Fainted*

They'll be fine.

Ahh! Hopefully this chapter is fine! I'm still worried that it's not enough! Please feel free to point out any mistakes! Thank you everyone for all the support, views, votes and comments!

I'll see you all in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 61.5K 63
"Look at me properly and try to remember." He implored her, his silvery eyes boring into hers. Maya raised her nervous eyes to meet his. Searching he...
6.2M 210K 52
She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a wallflower. She's been a good wife. Bu...
59.8K 2.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
58.3K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...