He Holds His Crown [BL] ✅

By Fluffball88

The battle and blood thirsty maniac of a prince wasn't exactly an ideal lover to many. All marriage candidate... More

Synopsis and Welcome Note
Chapter 1: "I'm Not Marrying A Weakling."
Chapter 3: "TAKE HIM OUT RIGHT NOW!"
Chapter 4: Stories
Chapter 5: Words Down Our Throats
Chapter 6: The Third Prince's Wish
Chapter 7: Draw
Chapter 8: I Wish I Could've Told You
Chapter 9: Open Heart
Chapter 10: Longing
Chapter 10: Longing 🔞 Vers.
Epilogue

Chapter 2: Aiziles Prince

19.3K 1.2K 332
By Fluffball88

Arthir of Aiziles didn't have that much of a choice back in his homeland. No matter how much he refused to marry the Prince of Bestetia, he was forced to and pushed into the spacecraft. So Arthir hopes to come to an understanding once he arrives at the Empire and prays that they will grant his wish.

Arthir hoped for that.

The Prince of Bestetia wasn't interested in marriage, right?

So this should be a walk in the park. The arrangement between them will be over before he knows it.

Now the reason Arthir did not wish to marry Prince Cyris.

It wasn't because he was scared of the Prince. Arthir? Scared of the Prince? Arthir found himself wanting to laugh out loud when the Prince said such a thing.

It also wasn't because he feared battle. He can spar with the Prince any day without breaking a sweat.

The reason why Arthir didn't want to marry the prince is because...

"I'm not marrying a weakling. Hmph!"

"..."

Cyris is rendered speechless from such a ridiculous statement. Him? Weak!?

The General holding Cohlin and everyone behind the General were crying internally. Young Prince Arthir! The man in front of you is a war maniac! He led several wars himself and won every single one! Where is he weak!? He can lift you with one hand!!

"You dare..." Cyris draws a sharp breath and approaches Arthir with a dark gaze. "Do you have a death wish or something?"

"You wouldn't be able to grant it even if I had one."

Cyris reached for his sword, growling.

"Please wait!" Cohlin jumps himself off the General's arms and stumbles his way towards the pair. "Your highness, please don't hurt your partner-"

"I don't like him."

"See?" Arthir sighs when Cyris pointed his blade at him. "This brute only knows violence."

Rage filled Cyris, his only goal now was to teach Arthir a lesson. He charged, swinging his sword at Arthir-

But before Cyris knew it, his entire world was suddenly upside down. The ground hit his back and everyone fell silent. Arthir dusts off his hands and presses down the wrinkles that formed on his robes. "That was self-defense."

"..."

What the hell was that movement?

It was so fast, but Cyris was sure he saw Arthir step aside, dodging his sword and then...He was suddenly flipped. Cyris sat up, looking at Arthir who was still fixing his clothes. Cohlin knelt down beside Cyris, fussing over him but none of Cohlin's words got through Cyris.

Cyris pushes himself off the floor and grabs Arthir's collar. Arthir glared at him. "What? Are you going to hit me?"

"I challenge you."

Arthir shook his head. "If you wish to engage in a duel with me, then one must introduce themselves."

"..." So fussy!

Cyris grits his teeth. "If I do, will you fight me?"

Arthir nods. "I will."

He's so bold! The General and his knights could only stand back and watch, while Cohlin began to sweat excessively. What kind of couple was this!?

Cyris stood firmly and began. "My name is Cyris de Avelione Bestetia, the Crown Prince of the Bestetian Empire. I challenge you to a duel."

Arthir bows down politely, his right hand over his chest. "My name is Arthir de Rulia Aiziles, third prince of Aiziles kingdom. I accept your duel and I shall see it through to the end."

Cyris walks off. "Follow me."

Arthir raises his eyebrows and follows right behind Cyris. "If I may be so bold to ask, may I request a reward if I win?"

Cyris scoffed. "You actually think you can win against me?"

Arthir huffed. "What makes you think you can win against me?"

Cohlin swore he could see electricity between these two. Cyris laughs out loud and wears a rare smile. "I shall indulge your request. What do you wish for a reward?"

Arthir smiled back. "Annul this engagement."

Cyris nodded. "I shall also wish for the same reward."

Arthir just nods. It's a win-win either way, but I wish to win.

Cohlin: THESE TWO!!

Arthir then asks. "How shall we fight? With weapons?"

Cyris shakes his head. "I want to fight you in hand-to-hand combat. I wish to see actual strength to back up your arrogant claims and comments."

Arthir hums in reply and turns to Cohlin following slightly behind. Arthir smiled politely at Cohlin and spoke with a much gentler tone, a mix of guilt could also be heard. "I apologize for the trouble I am causing, however there is a goal I wish to complete and a code that must be upheld."

Cohlin tilts his head in confusion, but does not go against Arthir's wishes. "Understood..."

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the clear training grounds. Everyone present gathered around, eager to watch the duel between the two princes. Cyris looks at Arthir from head to toe. "You're going to fight me wearing that?"

Isn't that very constricting?

Arthir raised his arm to look at his long sleeve for a moment before smiling at Cyris. "Hm, it appears you are not all that bad. To point out a disadvantage for me, I shall express my gratitude."

Cyris rolls up his own sleeves and takes off his gloves, throwing them aside. "I only wish to fight you with your full potential."

Arthir tilts his head, still smiling. "Now that wouldn't be very fair of me, now would it?"

"You-" Cyris charges forward, ready to strike his fist.

Arthir side parries and sinks his own fist on Cyris's stomach, causing the Bestetian Prince to spit out saliva. Arthir was about to take Cyris's body to throw him, but Cyris swiftly knocks Arthir down to the side with his body. The two are on the ground, wrestling.

The audience remained silent, unable to utter any words as they watched the two princes fight like their lives were on the line. They were quick, powerful and tireless. They didn't expect Arthir to be so skilled in combat, especially when he was wearing such restrictive clothing that made it harder for him to maneuver.

His movements are predictable. Arthir thought as he dodged another one of Cyris's punches. He's predictable, but he's fast, which makes it hard to counter or dodge even if I know how he's going to move. He lives up to his name as the war maniac.

"You keep running away. Where was all that confidence a moment ago!?" Cyris laughed. Truly, when the Bestetian prince was on the battlefield or in a fight, it's where he truly shines and shows genuine happiness.

Arthir says nothing and continues to dodge and parry Cyris's attacks.

The General raises his fist at the sight, the fight getting more intense. Cyris, who has a rough and forward fighting style. While Arthir moved more flexibly and his style focused more on speed and reading his opponent to strike him down at the perfect moment. When was the General last seen Cyris fight like this with so much vigor and excitement? He was sure everyone noticed it as well.

It's been five minutes already. No one has lasted this long in a fight with Cyris. No one.

An opening! Arthir and Cyris thought at the same time as they moved, their fists passing by one another and-

*BAM*

"..."

Arthir and Cyris fell, eyes white.

"...They knocked each other out!!" The General and Cohlin quickly run over to the unconscious pair on the ground. Cohlin checked Cyris and carried him on his back. "We have to get them to the nearest medical facility."

"This way!"

And so the two princes were rushed to a medical facility.

An hour later, Cohlin dragged himself to the throne room. As he makes his way there, he thought about the results of the match. It's a draw, so how was this going to end? Are they going to fight again? Please don't.

"Ah, Cohlin. How is everything?" The Emperor asked with an expectant face. Cohlin apologizes in advance for he is about to wipe off that smile with his new few words.

"Your Majesty...Prince Cyris and Prince Arthir dueled to have their engagement annulled...They knocked each other out and are currently being treated at the military's medical facility."

Foam formed in the Emperor's mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so the MC meets another MC~

Hehehehehe

Hello everybody!!

How is everyone doing?

There's much I want to say, but I'll leave that for the next chapter hehehe. Oh, Arthir and Cyris. It's a pleasure to write them and I hope you guys enjoy reading their journey!

Thank you so much for everyone's support, views, votes and comments!

I'll see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 69.1K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
5.9M 204K 52
She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a wallflower. She's been a good wife. Bu...
956K 49.3K 73
‟Tonight shall be the first and last night that we spend together, Gianita, for I do not intend to produce heirs by this marriage. The Prince would s...
1.1M 56.5K 63
"Look at me properly and try to remember." He implored her, his silvery eyes boring into hers. Maya raised her nervous eyes to meet his. Searching he...