Genshin Women X Fem!Reader (L...

נכתב על ידי BlueRose2680

lemons with our genshin ladies! Leave suggestions in the comment section of who you'd like to see written ne... עוד

My Little Fox Yae x reader
Dom!Jean x reader (detective au)
Stimulation Beidou x reader
G-spot Hu Tao x reader
captivating Lisa x reader
Handcuffs Shenhe x reader

Teasing Lisa x Reader

5.3K 91 30
נכתב על ידי BlueRose2680

(Writing another Lisa x reader because Lisa looked sooo hot in her sumeru outfit that I had no choice but to write about her again, Raiden x reader after this.)

Today Y/n had just about had it.
Lisa had been teasing her all week with constant flirting, from subtly touching her inner thighs, whispering dirty messages in her ear in front of people, even going as far as flirting with the acting grandmaster to make her jealous and today Y/n had snapped.

Usually Lisa was the more affectionate one in their relationship and had no issues with displaying pda, infact Y/n could recall many occasions where people had caught them making out in the library or other areas in the knights headquarters and then telling Jean about it which always led to a scolding and a sufficiently long lecture about "workplace professionalism"

As soon as the last person had left the library, Y/n had cornered Lisa and demanded she let her know why she was doing this, now was the time to get to the bottom of it.

"Oh so you've noticed hmm? Yes I've been teasing you, only because you're easy to tease and I wanted to see how far I could take it before you finally did something" She smirked while maintaining her cool composure.

Y/n was speechless, these antics of her girlfriend would be the death of her.

"Well I gathered you were doing this on purpose, but the question is, what exactly were you hoping I'd do about it?" Y/n leaned in closer to Lisa, so close their faces were almost touching.

Lisa smiled seductively, her bright green eyes filled with lust. "Hmm... Well I was hoping you'd get so frustrated you'd drag me into our bedroom and have your way with me... but here we are still talking." Y/n's eyes darkened at this.

"Well let's fix that then, shall we?" The next thing Lisa knew, she was being led through the streets of mondstadt by a very impatient Y/n. "You'll regret teasing me so damn much you know, I'm not going to go easy on you."

"I'm counting on it." Lisa could sense
Y/n's excitement in her tone and urgency to get back home, it matched her own excitement and made her heart flutter thinking about all the things Y/n was going to do to her.

The pair had never had sex before, despite Lisa's flirtacious nature. She'd insisted that they waited and take things slow which Y/n respected as they'd only been dating for 2 months and friends long before that. They were already living together as roomates since it was convenient for them both but who knew it would lead to them finally confessing to each other?

Finally reaching their shared house, they barely made it through the door before Y/n's lips were on Lisa's, lifting her and wrapping her legs around her waist before slamming back against a wall and giving her ass a tight squeeze.
Neither of them could think straight as they fought for dominance, their tongues exploring each others mouths.
It was frenzied and needy. Lisa dug her fingers into Y/n's hair earning a small groan from the woman.

"You have no idea how crazy you drive me" Y/n said inbetween kisses, wrapping her arms further into Lisa trying to get as close to her as possible. "I need to taste you Lisa" Y/n said while kissing her neck "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you this whole week"

With Lisa's legs still wrapped around Y/n's hips, she carried her up the stairs in a hurry, never once breaking the kiss. Setting her down on the bed, she hovered over Lisa looking deeply into her eyes, she could see the lust stricken expression she had and the heavy blush covering her cheeks. It was driving her insane. She, was driving her insane.

Y/n's hands slowly started to pull her dress up, exposing her smooth creamy thighs while all Lisa could do was lay there in anticipation of what was to come next.

Y/n pressed a long hard kiss to Lisa's lips before travelling down her body, her hands exploring every inch of exposed skin she could.
"Are you sure you want this my love?"
Y/n looked up at Lisa who was already panting heavily.

"Of course, I've been waiting a long time for this, you better not dissapoint" She smirked down at Y/n. She wasn't taken aback by her comment in the slightest, instead she smiled softly and started to kiss her inner thighs making sure she maintained eye contact at all times, moving slowly and sensually littering a few dark marks here and there before getting to her clothed core.

"Look at you, already so wet for me and I haven't even touched you yet" it was now Y/n's turn to give Lisa a smirk of her own as the witch blushed even deeper.
Lisa watched as Y/n pressed her tongue to her clothed clit, moaning softly at the sensation, as she slowly started to move her tongue in slow circles making the witch squirm in pleasure.
Pulling her underwear to the side, Y/n blew cool air onto her exposed core and licked a stripe up her slit making Lisa jolt in shock. "F-fuck Y/n" was all she could stammer before Y/n started to eat her out like it was her last meal on earth. Such lewd noises could be heard from the bedroom as Y/n continued her assult on Lisa's pussy, spreading her legs further with her hands as she did so.

"Ah~ god, you're so good at this cutie" Lisa breathed as she watched her girlfriend work her tongue so skillfully.
Y/n then slowly inserted two of her fingers while working on pleasuring her clit, pumping in and out at a steady pace, curling her fingers as she did so.

"D-dont stop Y/n, I'm gonna come~" But before Lisa could come, Y/n stopped her movements inside her and removed her fingers.

"W-what are you doing" Lisa breathed heavily, pissed at having her orgasm ripped away from her

"That was for flirting with Jean"

"Sweetie I'm sorry, you know I love you don't you?" Lisa looked down at her apologetically.

"I know, i love you too, it's just fun to mess with you for a change." Y/n leaned up bringing the witch in for another kiss. Lisa could taste herself on Y/n's lips which made her even wetter if possible.

"I'm going to try something, let me know if it gets uncomfortable for you in any way" Y/n paused for a moment making sure Lisa was comfortable with what she was about to do.
Lisa just nodded down at her, she trusted Y/n and knew that she wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

Y/n's electro vision glowed as she brought some elemental energy to her fingers, not enough to hurt, but certainly enough to tingle a bit, her fingers were sparking as she brought them back to Lisa's core, pressing them flat against her.

"O-oh my god Y/n that feels ~nghh~ incredible" Lisa shut her eyes as the pleasure from the electro took over her body.
Hearing the praise coming from her girlfriend drove Y/n into a frenzy as she could feel her own wetness in her panties, but she wouldn't be satisfied until the woman before her was a babbling mess and screaming her name.

Igniting some electro on her other fingers, Y/n entered Lisa again, going faster this time as she kept her other electro-infused fingers flat against her clit.
It was becoming too much for Lisa as her moans and words of praise grew louder and louder as Y/n stretched her fingers inside her before adding a third one.

"You're so good taking my fingers like that" Y/n purred to her girlfriend who was in shambles above her
Lisa couldn't take it anymore as she felt her white hot orgasm rip through her, she couldn't get any words out, her mind was utterly numb from the intense pleasure of cumming so hard around Y/n's fingers.

"Good girl, you did so well" Y/n chuckled darkly seeing her girlfriend so destroyed from her fingers alone.

"But we're not done yet, I have another surprise for you"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.4K 120 19
🤯 This is my first book ever that im publishing and idrk and im doing tbh so please send help! Any feedback and suggestions would be really helpful...
3.4M 53.9K 112
Has ▪︎fluff ▪︎angst ▪︎smut ▪︎au's ▪︎fem!reader I probably wont do any of the girls bc idk how to write for them
30.4K 195 10
⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✧ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...
1.4K 6 12
Fluff, smut, and adventurous one shots. Requests accepted. Better description in the first part.