The Scottish Thistle and The...

By ChloeRenton3

Chibs/OFC. Boo Trager is an author from England, Clay is her father but Tig is the one she considers to be he... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1: Introduction: Welcome To Charming
Chapter 2: Patching In and Patching Up
Chapter 3: Fearing And Leaving
Chapter 4: Reliving Painful Pasts
Chapter 5 : Filip
Chapter 6: Telling Tales
Chapter 7 : Haggis Eating Bastard
Chapter 8: Time To Make A Choice Tig
Chapter 10: Confrontations
Chapter 11: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 12: 1am
Chapter 13: All That Glitters
Chapter 14:Take What's Yours!
Chapter 15: Are You Dead Yet?
Chapter 16: Brutal Honesty
Chapter 17: Proof That You're Mine
Chapter 18: A Cruel, Cruel Woman
Chapter 19: Fears, Fighting And Fucking
Chapter 20: Trouble And Strife
Chapter 21: Infidelity And Lies
Chapter 22: Where are We?
Chapter 23: Pressure
Chapter 24: Blissful Hysteria
Chapter 25: Lullaby and Goodnight
Chapter 26: Disappointment and Hope
Chapter 27: Pornstar
Chapter 28: Forgiveness and Smite
Chapter 29: Fly, Fly, Precious One
Chapter 30: My Irish Fiends
Chapter 31: Fear and Loathing
Chapter 32 : Lift Me Up To Knock Me Down
Chapter 33: Don't Fear the Reaper
Chapter 34: Darling Take Me Home
Chapter 35: MiƱas Nenas
Chapter 36: Lie to Me, Die For Him
Chapter 37: Cry because it's Over
Chapter 38:Revel In The Moments
Chapter 39:Tomorrow Is Only A Day Away
Chapter 40: Pay The Reaper In Love Only
Chapter 41: A Great Joy Is Coming
Chapter 42: Keep Calm and Carry On
Chapter 43:Naoidhean Bhig Ar Righinn Go
Chapter 44: Epilogue Season 4

Chapter 9: Heartache

1.7K 47 4
By ChloeRenton3

Two years later – March 2005

Things in Charming soon settled again over the next two years - save for the usual club trouble - within days of Boo moving in with Tig things between Tig and Clay had improved greatly and by the new year's their relationship was as it had been, with the pair seeming closer as a result of everything that had happened with Boo. Clay and Boo's relationship also improved, but although they never became close, Boo developed great respect and sense of gratitude to her father for what he had done for her. All that had passed between them became one of the clubs worst kept secrets, although none of the club dared to speak about it. Not around Clay anyway. Jax saw what had happened between Clay and Boo as a warning and took the time to get together with Boo once or twice a month, usually taking her out for dinner or to see a film. He and Boo became fast friends, but they were never that close, however Jax remained fiercely protective of his little sister.

Tig and Boo remained, and continued to grow ever closer to one another despite the occasional fights they had over chores, curfews and whose turn it was to attempt to cook. Neither of the pair had even the remotest cookery skills (despite Gemma's frequent attempts to teach Boo to cook) and they often resulted in ordering take-outs – especially after the time Tig almost burnt the kitchen down trying to cook a chicken. The bond between Boo and Tig was strengthened even more so by the shared affections they had for Boo's pet Rottweiler Tillie. When Tillie was just a few months old both Boo and Tig became incredibly concerned when they realised that the puppy wasn't gaining much weight and hadn't grown very much at all. A check up at the vet's assured them that while Tillie was as healthy as could be; she was suffering from dog dwarfism and would never grow to be a full sized Rottweiler. Tillie never grew to be much bigger than Jack Russell terrier. Many people mistook her for a puppy, with the only features to give away her true age being her eyes and her face. Despite her small stature she had a big place in Boo's heart who took her everywhere, uncaring that her pet was just a fraction of the dog she should have been. Tig was rather annoyed that she'd stayed so small as he'd been hoping Tillie would grow into a large, protective guard dog for Boo.

Just after Boo turned 17 SAMCRO celebrated Chibs first year in Charming as well as the patching in of Juice, their new intelligence officer. His prospect cut was swiftly given to a string of new hopefuls, but not a one of them seemed to last more than a few weeks or in the case of one yellow bellied prospect, minutes, fleeing after Tig punched him square in the nose for daring to say that he thought Boo was 'cute'.

By the spring after her 17th birthday Boo had completed and passed all her A – Level exams and her GED with high end marks. She choose to wait just over a year to go to college (where she wanted to study History and Creative Writing, intend on one day becoming a historical novelist) wanting a break from schoolwork before she went on to University. Much to everyone's surprise she started looking at college's close to Charming. Everyone had expected her to pick a college in another part of the country, but Boo had been adamant that she didn't want to stray far from Charming. In her eyes she'd only just gained the loving family she had around her, and she wasn't prepared to lose them just yet. What she didn't admit to was that she's miss her family – in particular Gemma, Tig, Jax and Chibs – far too much if she moved and was scared to live without the protection of the club. Tig had been elated when he realised that Boo wasn't going to be moving out – he'd been terrified at the thought of losing her, although he'd never admit to it.

Chibs and Boo remained friends, although their relationship was often strained and tense as Boo's feeling's for Chibs came and went sporadically. She was determined to do as Tig suggested and get over Chibs, and often she managed to dull the feelings she had for him, but they always came back, each time stronger than before, often through little more than a smile from the Scotsman. She kept her altering feelings to herself feeling it the best option to get past him. Every time she tried to talk to Tig about it he made fun of her, swiftly followed by a long boring talk where he repeated that Chibs was a club member and that she deserved better than that. Chibs was ever confused by the fact that Boo's behaviour frequently changed around him. One day she'd be chatty and friendly, even teasing him and the next she's barely say a word to him, would barely be able to look at him. He was always trying to figure her out, and while the thought occurred to him many a time that she might have feelings for him, he always brushed it aside for in his mind, what would a sunny, intelligent young woman like Boo want with a bitter, cut up old Scotsman like himself? Over the years Chibs tried to date a few women – mostly skinny brunettes – but was never able to hold a relationship down and always fell back on the croweater's and whores that SAMCRO had to offer. Boxes of tea continued to arrive monthly on Chibs pillow, and although he always tried to catch Boo out he was never able to. When he finally moved into his own apartment, the tea instead found its way to the seat of his bike. After the first month Chibs made sure a large bar of chocolate found its way into Boo's bag every time tea appeared. They never talked about their silent exchanges but both were very grateful to one another.

Between the ages of 16 and 18, Boo really started to develop physically; she shot up and became almost as tall as Tig and her breasts finally developed. Boo hated them, for while they weren't huge or oversized they looked it on her skinny frame. Boo never really gained anything in the way of hips and her arms and legs remained overly skinny and in her mind, shapeless and so every time she looked in the mirror all she saw was an out of proportion body that looked completely ridiculous. She covered up in loose-fitting clothes, spurred on by the sudden attention she got from local boys. While she could soon put them painfully in their place, she would rather go without them grabbing at her breasts.

When Boo hit 18 she waited anxiously for a letter from her mother, who would then be legally be allowed to contact her daughter. Days passed and the letter never came, not to Tig's, not to the garage nor to Gemma and Clays. It took a long time for Boo to give up and realise her mother was never going to write and while she was left devastated by that, she knew she was incredibly lucky to have Gemma in her life. Despite living with Tig she and Gemma remained extremely close and Boo often spent free time with her stepmother.

SAMCRO

Chibs was bored as hell. Most of the club was out on a run, his part in which had ended that afternoon, so he was home alone drinking, staring vacantly at some cowboy film on the TV as there was nothing else on. He hadn't felt like hanging around at the empty, silent clubhouse – the croweater's had decided to be elsewhere that evening when they realised most of the club would be away –nor had he felt like going to a bar or even a strip joint. It just wasn't the same without Bobby or Tig at his side; slamming shots with him or helping him shove $1 bills down aging women's panties. Eventually, at the ridiculously early hour of 11pm, Chibs decided that enough was enough and he was going to bed. As he went to draw the curtains shut he spotted a young woman, arms huddled around herself as she walked, head ducked, through the heavy rain that was falling. He stared at the unknown woman for a few seconds before he realised it was Boo. He wondered what the hell she was doing walking alone in the rain late at night so far from Tig's. He dashed out the door of his ground floor apartment and down to road after her as quickly as his legs would take him. He was not about to let her walk the two miles home in the dark, pouring rain.

"Boo!" he called out, trying to get her attention. The teen heard and spun on her heel to see who had called after her, her eyes widening in shock when she saw Chibs. It was then that Chibs noticed the out of character way Boo was dressed - in a form hugging black and red dress with grey tights and high heels – and the thin stream of blood oozing down from a cut in her lip, and another on her forehead. Something wasn't right... "What the hell happened darlin'?" he asked, capturing her chin between his fingers and wiping at the blood that trickled down over his fingers. Boo jerked away from his touch as if his fingers had scolded her.

"Chibs..?" Boo asked, eyes still wide in shock. She hadn't known that Chibs lived on this end of town and so had been surprised to see him, especially since she thought him to be on the same run that Tig was on. She hated that he was seeing her in such a state, dressed up to the nines, soaked through and bleeding. She knew he must be thinking the worst of her...

"Aye, come on, let's get inside." Chibs nodded as he put an arm around Boo's shoulder and steered her round and towards his apartment. Once inside he sat the dripping wet and dismal looking teen on his couch before pulling a large warm towel out of the airing cupboard and passing it too her. Boo, shaking from the wet and cold didn't hesitate in wrapping herself up tight in it. "What are yeh doing way out here, walking home alone in the rain?" Chibs asked, kneeling in front of Boo so that he could get a better look at her. In the light of his apartment Chibs could see that the cut on her forehead was surrounded by red, bruising skin and lip was badly swollen and split. He shuddered as he watched a steady stream of blood drip down her chin. "And what in Christ's name happened to yeh face?" he demanded as he passed Boo a handful of tissues from a box on his coffee table.

"I had a date..." Boo admitted as she pressed the tissues to her lip. The harsh, cheap tissue stung the open wound and she winched, but kept the tissue pressed against it nevertheless. She didn't want to get blood all over Chibs towel and floor.

Chibs eyebrows practically leapt off his face at that word... date... Had this date been responsible for the cuts on her face? And if he was had he done worse? Had he raped Boo? Chibs suddenly felt incredibly angry and had to clench his fist to stop himself from blowing his top. He had to get an explanation from Boo first. Things might not be as they seemed...

"Did he..?" Chibs growled through gritted teeth, eyes on Boo's wounds, slamming his clenched fist down on the coffee table at the same time causing the teen to jump and shriek in shock.

"No! I..." she insisted at once, interrupting Chibs before he could say the word rape. "He seemed so nice, we had a good night." she informed him honestly. The guy had seemed nice... he worked at the local dog groomers where Boo took Tillie once a month and for a long while they'd simply exchanged friendly greetings, expanding into full on conversations as the months went by. When he'd asked her out, Boo hadn't hesitated in saying yes. He wasn't like the other boys in Charming; he didn't just try and grope at her breasts or ass. He seemed interested in her. For the start of their date anyway..."Then he pulled over and tried to get me to have sex with him." Boo added, shuddering as she recalled the way he'd turned off at the freeway and pulled into a dirt road, before just coming out with it and asking for – no demanding – sex. Infuriated, Boo had said no. "When I said no, he told me 'This isn't going to work.' Then kicked me out of the car and drove off." Boo concluded with a growl, temper flaring. She was more annoyed with herself than the boy from the dog groomers, she'd let herself fall for his charms, let herself believe he wanted her and not just a body. How wrong she'd been!

"Lassie, are yeh sure that's what happened... yeh face..." Chibs asked, fist still clenched to keep his cool. Things were just not adding up to him, if that was all this guy had done then why was Boo's face bruised and bleeding?

"I fell over, I swear it." Boo promised, again truthfully. Spending her life in converse had left her unprepared for a long walk home in high heels – in the rain no less – and she'd stumbled many times. Most of those time's she'd managed to catch herself before she hit the pavement but on one occasion she'd caught her heel in a crack in the pavement and hit her head on the curb, scraping her forehead and splitting in lip in the process. Thankfully, Chibs seemed to believe her – Boo knew that if he didn't all hell would break lose, with the Scotsman informing Tig and the rest of SAMCRO, none of whom would rest until her date was dead and buried, burnt beyond recognition someone outside of Charming. The guy had been a jerk, sure, but other than kicking her out of his car and leaving her to walk the 3 miles home he hadn't done anything to warrant such a grizzly demise. And grizzly it would be if Tig had his way.

"Let me look at yeh, I'll patch yeh up." Chibs sighed in defeat as he fumbled around in the drawer of his coffee table for his medic kit. He believed Boo but that didn't make him any happier about the situation. This punk kid had left Boo to walk home alone, at night, in the rain... god only knows how far she'd walked before stumbling down his street!

Boo sat still and silent as she let Chibs prod and poke at her wounds as he cleaned them. She couldn't find her voice, it was lost somewhere in the back of her throat, the cage it was trapped in tightening every time Chibs gently tugged on her lip with his thumb and forefinger so he could examine and clean the cut on it. She shuddered as he wiped antiseptic cream over it with the pad of his thumb gently, his warm, concerned eyes staring into hers the entire time.

"Sorry..." he whispered, to which Boo simply nodded, he didn't need to know she was shuddering at his touch and not in pain. Chibs cupped her cheeks in his hands and tilted her head against the light to get a better look at her swollen lip. Once he was sure he'd done all he could for the wound, he delved into his medic kit once again and opened a fresh antiseptic wipe. He cupped her cheeks in his hand once again so he could tilt her head to a position that allowed him to see the cut on her forehead. He inched closer to clean it, his face hovering just inches from Boo's as he gently cleaned away the dirt in the still bleeding wound. Again Boo shuddered, but only because she could feel his hot breath against her lips... it was almost as if he was going to kiss her, and the fact that he wasn't was driving Boo insane. "Sorry..." he whispered again, his eyes connecting with Boo's for just a second before he returned to the task at hand. Once satisfied the wound was clean, he carefully applied three stero-strip plasters to the wound to keep it closed.

"Don't tell Tig... please..." Boo pleaded, finally finding her voice as Chibs cleared away his things. Chibs stopped what he was doing and turned to stare at Boo, eyebrow cocked. How could he not tell Tig? How could she not tell Tig? After all he was her guardian and she told him everything. Or rather he thought she did...

"Boo, I have teh." Chibs insisted. After all the Sergeant at Arms was going to see the cuts on her face, he'd want to know where they came from. He wouldn't let it rest until he knew where they came from. People didn't hurt Boo and get away with it, not with him...

"I didn't tell him about this date..." Boo admitted bitterly, her tongue catching her lip and tasting the sharp antiseptic cream, copper blood and faintest hint of whiskey that could have only come from Chibs fingers. She was more than a little annoyed with herself for lying – well, concealing certain information– to Tig. Sure he would have beaten the crap out of the guy but at least it would have saved Boo from the humiliation of what had happened. "He won't believe I just fell after finding out I lied to him." Boo explained. And Tig wouldn't... he'd assume the worse and then he'd track down the guy and make sure he died bloody and painful. "He'll go after that guy, and he'll kill him." Chibs had to admit she was right and Tig going after some snot nosed teenager in a violent rage that hadn't really done anything could put the club at serious risk.

"Yeah, he will." Chibs agreed with a nod. Once he'd cleared his medic kit away he turned back to Boo and examined her face once again, double checking his handiwork. "You'll heal fine darlin', but I really think yeh should tell Tig something." He said, knowing that Tig needed to be told something. He wouldn't just see Boo's face and let it slide. There'd be questions.

"Like what? I... I wouldn't know what to say. I can't lie to him." Boo shrugged. She couldn't just lie to Tig; the bastard always knew when she was lying, even when it was over stupid little things. Chibs pondered Boo's question for a second before coming up with an ingenious plan. She may not be able to lie to Tig, but he sure as hell could.

"Leave it teh me lassie, I'll cover fer yeh." He said, patting Boo on the shoulder before grabbing his prepay and wandering into the kitchen and calling Tig. The Sergeant at Arms was surely face down in pussy (the bastard) because he didn't answer so Chibs left him a message. From what Boo could hear from the living room it sounded as though Chibs was telling Tig he'd invited her over for the evening, knowing that she was alone for the night (Tillie was at the vets overnight being spayed) and that she'd hurt her face but was fine and he'd explain tomorrow. Tig would be no doubt freaked out over the message, but he trusted Chibs and if Chibs said she was fine, then he'd believe him. Boo could only hope that whatever story Chibs concocted to explain the cuts on her face was plausible enough.

"Thanks Chibs." Boo beamed at the Scotsman when he returned to the living room. Chibs simply nodded.

"Yeh better stay here tonight, I'm not lettin' yeh walk home in the rain and I've had a fair amount to drink already." He said, gesturing at the half finished bottle of scotch whiskey that was still sat on his coffee table. Even if he hadn't been drinking he probably still would have insisted she stayed. He really didn't like riding in such downpour nor did he like the idea of Boo being alone after what had happened. While it was nothing, the 'what-if's' could really play on a person's mind sometimes.

"I can get a cab." Boo said as she shook her head, not wanting to put Chibs out anymore than she already had. But Chibs was adamant she was going nowhere.

"I don't think it a wise idea that you be alone tonight." He said. Boo had to admit he was right, if she went home she be up all night in a panic about what to tell Tig, about whether or not he'd work anything out. Boo nodded in agreement so Chibs sauntered back to the airing cupboard. He was sure there was a pair of women's pyjama bottoms in there. His last attempt at a relationship had left them in his bedroom and he'd never gotten round to throwing them out. Chibs found them and grabbed an old SAMBEL t-shirt of his and returned to Boo. "Here, yeh can have this teh sleep in." He said handing them over, knowing she couldn't sleep in her rain soaked dress. Boo accepted them and wandered into the bathroom to change. She didn't question where the women's pyjama bottoms came from; she just put them on, along with the SAMBEL shirt – on which still had Chibs scent lingered, the smell of which made her shudder as she pulled the top over her head – before hanging up her damp dress and tights on the airier already in the bathroom, tucking her heels carefully under them. When she returned to the living room she found a pillow and a blanket sat on the arm of the couch, ready for when she wanted to go to sleep.

"Thanks Chibs." Boo smiled as she sat herself back on the couch next to Chibs.

"Yeh okay darlin'?" Chibs drawled, voice dripping with concern. Boo nodded, she was more concerned with dealing with Tig than anything else.

"Yeah, that guy was an ass." She nodded with a roll of her eyes, the faintest hint of resentment in her voice. "I just... I wish it wasn't always about sex you know?" she said turning to face Chibs, surprised by her own sudden honesty. Her words came easily though, despite the way she felt about Chibs, despite the fact that with him, it was always about sex. She just sensed he'd understand. "Why can't a guy be satisfied with bringing a girl flowers and a goodnight kiss?" she asked cynically, folding her arms. To Boo, the best way to get into her pants would be not wanting to get in them in the first place. She wanted someone to seduce her slowly with sweet comments, flowers and dedicated patience. But such a thing no longer seemed to exist... Chibs chuckled softly at her comments, amused by her naivety, her sweet childlike dreams of romance. He wished he could make the world like that for her, but in truth such a thing would be very hard for her to find. At least with someone her own age.

"Teenage boys have urge's darlin', makes 'em in teh dicks." He shrugged sadly to which Boo just scowled, making Chibs chuckle once again. "Yeh want anything Boo? Something teh eat or drink?" he asked, realising that she might be hungry or thirsty after everything that had happened, after however long she might have walked for.

"Yeah tea would be nice." Boo nodded, knowing that the soothing hot drink would relax her enough to sleep.

"Aye." Chibs nodded before standing and wandering into the kitchen to make the drink, grinning as he realised he was making her the tea she always left for him. He loved the days that boxes of Tetley appeared on the seat of his bike. He didn't know how he'd cope in Charming without his tea sometimes. "Here Boo." He smiled handing over the steaming drink to the teen. She accepted it with a smile of gratitude and took a sip. Chibs left her to finish her drink as he went and got ready for bed, smirking at the wet dress that was hung up in his bathroom. She'd been very pretty in that dress, he wished she'd wear stuff like it more often. It clung to her body in all the right places – encourage no doubt by the rain – and emphasised her breasts while coming in enough at her waist to give her the hips she always complained she didn't have, teamed with the tights and heels – that showed her legs really did have shape, were long and lean, curved in just the right way – she'd looked stunning, even rain soaked battered and bloody. Added to the fact that she was so sunny natured, bright and feisty Chibs knew she was going to make some guy very happy one day. The Scotsman found himself resenting this futuristic, unknown man a little. He was a lucky guy, whoever he was...

When Chibs returned to the living room ten minutes later, he found Boo already curled up under the blanket he'd left for her, head resting on the pillow he'd snatched up from his own bed. She was already half asleep, but beamed when she saw him.

"Thanks Chibs, really I can't say that enough." Boo said, moving her legs so that Chibs could sit down next to her once again. She felt like a broken record but she really was very thankful to the Scotsman and she just wanted to let him know. "How can I ever repay you?" she asked, meaning the question to be rhetorical. She was surprised when Chibs gave her an answer, even more so by what that answer was...

"With a goodnight kiss..." he whispered, unsure of where his words had come from, as he leaned in and gently pressed his lips to hers. She kissed him back at once, leaned into him, heart pounding madly as she tried to comprehend what was happening. Chibs was kissing her! The kiss was gentle and sweet at first, but after a moment Chibs parted her lips with his tongue and deepened it. Boo tasted whiskey and cigarettes and the occasional trace of the antiseptic cream on her own lips as their tongues danced a fiery ballet, Chibs facial hair tickling her cheek in a way that seemed to heighten the throbbing heat that had pooled between her thighs. Her hands found their way to his waist, fingers digging into his skin as she shook with pleasure, the thrill off the kiss. Knowing that this was just a kiss, knowing that Chibs wouldn't want any more from her only made Boo want him more, made her ache to have him make love to her, to hold her as he buried himself deep inside her...

Chibs wasn't sure what had made him kiss Boo, but suddenly there he was with his lips against hers, deepening the kiss as his mind jumped back to the way her dress had clung to her body, at the sudden memory of the voluptuous rain soaked breasts and long lean legs that he could just about feel wrapped around his waist. The taste of blood on Boo's lips on spurred Chibs on more, reminded him of the fact that some jerk had abandoned her. He was going to make that right for her, hell he was making it right for her! This kiss - just a kiss but oh so good - was want she wanted for a guy. Just a goodnight kiss. And despite the fact that he wanted more, despite the fact that his pants suddenly clung tight at his crouch, despite the fact that he had to tangle his fingers in her hair and in the shirt she was wearing to stop himself from falling back on instinct and slipping his hand down her pants so that he could tease her gently though her panties, he let it be just that. A kiss. It was in that moment Chibs realised that he was in love with Boo. That he had been from the moment she had said 'You know it's funny, you don't sound Irish'.

Shit.

"Chibs..." Boo whispered lustily, eyes staring into his when he pulled away a moment later. Chibs pecked her lips one last time before standing and smiling at her.

"Goodnight darlin'." He said before leaving her alone on the couch, flicking the living room light out as he went. He'd had to get out of there, had to pull away before he lost his mind and started something he wouldn't be able to stop, wouldn't be able to take back. He jumped in the shower, letting the water run cold to wash away his lust. He wouldn't dare touch himself, knowing it was Boo that he'd be thinking about as he pushed himself to that wonderful, bright place where all was lost to him but the pleasure that ripped through his veins. He couldn't think about her and he most certainly couldn't be in love with her! She was 18 for Christ's sake! Just a kid! Clay's daughter yet Tig's too, as well as his best friend. The Sergeant at Arms would have Chibs gutted if he knew how he felt about Boo, if he knew about the way Chibs was thinking about her, suddenly lusting after her! He'd made a huge mistake in kissing the girl – his reasons for it now suddenly clear – and now he had to work at getting over her, falling out of love with her. He couldn't ever be with her and he knew it, even without the problem of Tig, she was an 18 year old girl with a bright future that should no doubt be away from the club, a girl that could find herself a much better man that a scarred old Scotsman that was already married with a kid. She deserved better. And while she may have kissed him back he knew there was no way she could possibly love such a womanising fuck up as himself. Whatever she felt was just a crush, teenaged lust she could easily get over – even if it hurt a little at first. He had to get over her and it had to be quick or he'd drive himself to the brink of insanity!

Boo lay wide awake on Chibs sofa in a dizzy state of disbelief, the taste of Chibs still lingering on her lips. She couldn't believe that he'd kissed her, despite the fact that her mind was still flooded with the memory of it... she wondered why he'd kissed her, was he in love with her? Or was he simply giving her as she'd asked – a good night kiss? Was he just trying to prove that not all men were dicks? Whatever the reasons though, it didn't matter, it had sparked a fire in her that Boo knew would never die. She was in love with Chibs and she always would be, no amount of Tig insisted she should get over him would change that.

SAMCRO

The next morning Boo was left confused and heartbroken when Chibs acting as though nothing had happened between them the night before. He chatted happily to her as he made breakfast, seemingly oblivious to the awkward sexual tension that buzzed between them. If it hadn't been for the fact that the memory of the kiss was so fierce in Boo's mind she would have believed she'd dreamt it...

Of course Chibs felt the tension, saw the heartache painted across the beautiful young brunettes face, but he had to ignore it or his heart would melt, his mind would waver and he'd give in to his love, his lust and take Boo there and then in the kitchen, confessing his love for her as he ripped her now dry dress from her body. It was hard though, harder still as she rode on the back of his Harley to Tig's – to change her clothes – and then to work, her slim arms wrapped tight around his waist, breasts pressed against his back. He wished more than anything that he could just have Boo, but he knew that he couldn't. It would just never work between them, they weren't meant to be...

"I believe this belongs to yeh." Chibs said as he pulled up alongside Tig at the garage, allowing Boo to get off before he backed his bike back into his space. The Sergeant at Arms grinned at the sight of Boo, a grin that soon wavered when he got a good look at her face. Aside from the cuts on her lip and forehead, Boo's nose was red with the onset of a cold, brought on no doubt by her walk in the rain.

"What the hell Chibs?" Tig growled, glaring at Chibs as Boo hopped off his bike, sneezing as she went. "What did you do to her? She was fine yesterday and now look at her! Her face is a mess and she's gotta cold!" he added, pulling Boo to him so he could look at her face. His stomach contorted painfully when he realised how deep the one on her forehead was. Poor Boo, that must have really hurt you... he thought as his eyes took in the neat circle of purple bruising that surrounded the thin gash on her temple.

"Tig –" Boo began, determined to be honest with Tig – damn the consequences – and save Chibs from her guardians rage. As annoyed, upset and confused as she was with the Scotsman for the way was acting as though their kiss had never happened, that wasn't just cause to let him feel the wrath of Tig's anger. What had happened to her face wasn't his fault, and obviously their kiss meant nothing to him... was probably just a kiss given to a sad teenage girl in response to some stupid offhand comment she had made. But Chibs wouldn't let her, true to his word he covered for her.

"It were my fault Tigger, I wasn't lookin' when I opened the door to the fridge... Boo had followed me in teh the kitchen and I slammed the door right in her face." He admitted, sounding sincerely sorry, as if his words rung true. Tig cocked an eyebrow, but believed Chibs. He had no reason of course, to doubt his brother.

"Shit Chibs, you should be more careful." He said, anger melted away some, as he turned his attentions back to Boo. He frowned as he ran his finger over the cut on her lip and felt her jolt. He was mad at Chibs for not being more observant, but as it had been an accident he couldn't really say much more on the matter.

"It was just as much my fault Tig, I shouldn't have followed." Boo said, sensing Tig's anger, intent on calming him a little as she pulled off her helmet and passed it back to Chibs.

"That's not the point!" he growled as Boo sneezed again. All that mattered to him was that Chibs had hurt her, accidently or not. He didn't like seeing Boo hurt, no matter what the circumstances. "Come on Boo; let's see if Gemma has any cold and flu tablets you can take." He said, putting an arm around Boo's shoulder before steering her towards the office, leaving Chibs alone to back his Harley into its space. Boo didn't say anything, simply nodded, before sneezing again. "He let you run out in the rain or something?" Tig asked with a smirk as Boo sniffed and fumbled in her jeans pocket for a tissue.

"No, I felt bad about putting him out, so I tried to walk home in the rain." Boo lied, blowing her nose at the same time to avoid looking at Tig. If he saw her face probably as she spoke he'd know she was lying. "But he came after me." She added. Thankfully Tig seemed to believe her, for he nodded and ruffled her hair.

"Silly Boo, I'm sure he didn't mind you staying, was his idea after all." He said as he walked into the empty office, sitting Boo in Gemma's chair before searching the drawers for something he could give her to help ease her cold.

"I know, that's what he said..." Boo whispered sadly, wishing all the while that Chibs hadn't run out to get her, that he'd just left her to walk home in the rain or let her call a cab home. If he had then maybe he wouldn't have kissed her and if he hadn't of kissed her then she wouldn't be heartbroken, going crazy trying to figure out just what that kiss meant to him. She looked out of the door and across the forecourt at Chibs, hoping to find some sort of answer, but the Scotsman didn't look back at her. In fact he seemed to be going out of his way to not look in her direction. In some ways that was answer enough. Boo wished she knew what was going on in Chibs head.

SAMCRO

"Ah Christ." Chibs growled as the engine he was working on started leaking oil later that afternoon. Both his hands were busy so he couldn't stop the leak himself. "Little help?" he called out, knowing that if someone didn't steam the leak soon he wouldn't be able to finish the job as he wouldn't be able to see what he was doing.

It was Boo that turned up at his side a moment later; flashing him the first grin she'd given him all day. She was quite obviously heartbroken and mad at him for their kiss (or had been), or rather the fact that he was acting as though it hadn't happened, but she'd just have to be mad at him because he couldn't be in love with her. He shouldn't be in love with her! And he was determined to get over her. They just weren't meant to be...

"Here, I've got it." Boo said, grabbing a rag before holding it to the leak, allowing Chibs to finish his work. While the raw heartache of their forgotten kiss was still growing strong in her mind, she was determined to act as though it wasn't getting to her. She didn't want Chibs sympathetic looks a second longer – they were only making things worse – and hell if he could act as though nothing had happened between them then she could sure as hell do the same! "Can I let go?" she asked a few minutes later when Chibs stepped back and chucked his tools to one side.

"Aye, sorted." He nodded, sure that the leak should have stopped as well. When Boo moved the rag away, the leak had indeed stopped. "Thanks Boo." He grinned accepting the rag from the brunette so he could wash away the oil on the engine and start work on the next part of the problem.

"No problem." Boo said as she turned on her heel, intent on returning to her own job (especially since trying to act normal and uncaring around Chibs was harder than she'd anticipated. Her heart, nay her entire being, had ached for being in his presence). She near jumped out of her skin however when she walked straight into the curvy blond haired croweater Emily Duncan. She muttered an apology to the blond, but received no such apology in return. Instead, Emily shoved her aside with her hip and sauntered up to Chibs with a wide grin on her lips, her arms pressing her breasts together making them all the more obvious.

"Hey Chibs." She purred, winking at the Scotsman when he looked up from his work to see who had spoken.

"Emily." He grinned, dropping his tools and leaning casually against the car as he eyed her up and down over the top of his sunglasses, lusty smirk playing about his lips. Emily was just the distraction he needed from Boo, her scarcely clad body driving him wild as he thought of all the wondrous things she could do with it, the things she could do to him with it."What brings you here so early darlin'?" he asked. There was a party on at the clubhouse that night but the croweater's didn't normally show until Teller-Morrow was due to close, and that wasn't for another hour. He didn't need to ask though, to know what Emily wanted. She was, in Chibs own words, 130 pounds of cock riding giggity. She served one purpose at the clubhouse and one purpose alone. Sex. And she seemed to revel in that.

"Well I know you guys are having a little party tonight..." Emily purred, leaning forward to give Chibs a better view of her breasts as flicked at some imaginary dirt on her knee to draw attention to her long, bare legs. "So I thought I'd swing by early for a little fun with my favourite foreigner..." she said suggestively, winking as her eyes found the bulge in Chibs jeans. Chibs grin grew even more so as his cock twitched and throbbed in response to Emily's words, at the knowledge that in a few moments time she'd be riding him hard and good, driving all thoughts of Boo out of his mind.

"Is that so?" he asked, wandering over to a nodding Emily and draping an arm around her waist. "Wouldn't want to let a lady down now would I?" he drawled in her ear, catching the bottom of the lobe between his teeth as his hand found the firm curve of her ass. It was then that he spotted Boo lingering nearby, watching the scene unfold before her in a mixture of horror, heartbreak and forced indifference. He hated that he was breaking her heart, hated that he was being so cruel as to flaunt his whore in front of her, but he had to be done. She had to know, had to understand, that she could and should be with someone else, someone better than him. And he knew this was the best way to do it, the best way to drive her away and into the arms of another, more deserving man. Someone her old age that wasn't cut up, wasn't already married, someone who wasn't willing to break her heart for her own good.

"You say something little girl?" Emily asked, turning to see what Chibs was staring at, eyes narrowing fiercely when she realised it was Boo. None of the croweater's liked the teenager nor the sway she held over so many of the clubs members.

"No." Boo squeaked, unable to say anything more. Emily smirked and nodded before licking her tongue up Chibs cheek seductively, all the while glaring at Boo, a smirk on her face that told the teen back off he's mine! That smirk, coupled with the way Chibs had started nuzzling at Emily's breasts gave Boo a message loud a clear: Chibs kiss had been just that, a kiss. He didn't want her, he just wanted whores, he'd played with her feelings – that were no doubt obvious to him – and now he was dangling Emily in front of her to prove some sick point. Boo didn't hesitate in spinning on her heel and marching straight out of the garage, determined to get away from Chibs and Emily. She was not just going to stand there and let him fuck with her head like that! As she stomped down Main Street the tears came, hot and heavy as her heart ripped itself to pieces in her chest. She didn't understand why Chibs was being so cruel, didn't understand why he'd first kissed her, then acting as though it had never happened, before finally groping at Emily Duncan right in front of her eyes with no obvious concern with how he was making her feel! She felt used, like some discarded plaything, yet despite it all she knew she still loved Chibs and for that, she hated herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 494 20
blaire kanoa, adjusting to her recent rise to fame, finds herself brushing shoulders with her celebrity crush. even worse, he knows that she likes hi...
262K 5.7K 48
She's the younger sister of Tara Knowles and never once has Colbie tried to use that to her advantage; in fact, it's been one of her biggest downfall...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
56.2K 1.4K 10
(Although I haven't finished my other book, I couldn't stop thinking about this story :p) Shin (aka y/n) makes and appearance in marineford, "War of...