The Fifty State Nightmare

By Broken_Samurai_

Y/N L/N is a famed serial killer. What happens when she runs into other killers? More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

6

2.8K 85 19
By Broken_Samurai_

You grit your teeth as you're taken through the woods, your eyes darting around as you try to gauge your path back home. You'd get out of here no matter what it took. To your surprise, despite the bright and early afternoon, the woods suddenly grow darker and darker. You lose track of paths and significant trees as the creatures take you deeper and deeper into the forest. Suddenly, your eyes are burning as sunlight appears in a large clearing. Your eyes widen when you see a huge mansion before you, panic rising in your chest. Would you be getting out of here? Several people are chatting and bustling about the mansion as you're brought inside, memorizing the halls and stairs you're taken down.

At last you and the group who captured you reaches a basement, your form being thrown into a chair before you're bound by rope. Her jerk and kick as they tie you up, your middle being wrapped in rope as well as your legs. You glare at the creatures before you as you struggle and jerk against your ties, letting out a colorful list of curses. After a while you calm down, opting to glare at the creatures instead.

"Are you calmed down now?" A deep voice asks, your eyes widening as you try to figure out where it came from.

"Fuck you! Untie me this instant!" You spit at no one in particular.

"I can leave you down here for days. Do not test me human," The voice growls out again. "Calm down."

"Calm down?! Calm down?! You killed my friend and now you've kidnapped me! I was minding my own business!" You snap out. "How the fuck am I supposed to calm down?!"

"We're killers just like you. An innocent life should be nothing," The voice tells you again.

"You kill innocent people all the time! What's one innocent person?" The monochrome man giggles. At least you could tell he was the one talking.

"He was family. I don't harm family," You spit back at him.

"Excellent. Then you'll get along just fine here," The man in the blue mask explains, his mask lifted to reveal sharp teeth.

"What are you talking about?" You snap back.

"Child, welcome to the Slender Mansion. Home of the creepypastas. I am Slenderman," The tall being says, your lips pursing together.

"What do you want with me?" You ask him.

"I desire to recruit you as one of my proxies. I've followed your killings for years now and finally found out who you really are. E.J. was surprised that his random attempt at a kill led him to you," Slender explains.

"You're the one who came into my cabin!" You cry, the man in the blue mask waving at you.

"I've been watching you for a couple days. The night you killed that hiker I was about to kill you but saw you kill instead," E.J. explains.

"Look, I'm not interested in being a killer for hire. My victims are people I don't know. It's how I stay hidden," You tell them.

"Exactly why I want you. Can you promise to be calm?" Slender asks you.

You pause at that question, your mind racing as you try to figure out a million different ways to make your way out of this. At last you let out a heavy sigh and nod your head, relieved when the ropes are untied.

"Now what?" You ask him.

"Follow me," Slender says, beginning to walk away.

You glare at the others but get up and follow him up the stairs from the basement, your eyes widening when you come to the living room and there are countless creatures present. Everyone settles down once you and the others come into the living room. Slender introduces you to everyone, your mind swimming as you try to remember all of the names. You're confused when Slender explains they were what the world dubbed as creepypastas, having never heard of them in your life.

"We're all killers," Slender explains. "Just like you."

"So, you want me to kill for you? Why do I have to be here to do it?" You ask him.

"It's easier if you're present for me to give you your assignments. You're still allowed to kill whoever you please but I can give you easier access to people. The only catch is I need you to kill people for me," Slender explains.

"I'm not a contract killer," You tell him. "I told you this."

"In exchange for your for cooperation I'll give you a place to live and ensure your safety from police," He tells you.

"No thanks. I'm going home," You growl, shoving past him and trying to go out the door.

"I can tie you back up until you agree," He says, causing you to pause. "It's in your best interest to agree."

"You honestly think I'm going to tell you yes? You kidnapped me, killed my friend, and I don't even have my supplies!" You snap at him.

"Oh, I got your bag. Pretty stupid to keep it in the front seat with you," The monochrome clown giggles, tossing your black bag at your feet.

"It's easiest to grab quickly in case I have to run," You tell him in annoyance.

"Look, I get it's sudden. We didn't make the best impression but this is in your best interest. You can freely kill and have a safe place to go," E.J. tells you.

"I like the travel. I enjoy getting to visit the different states," You tell him.

"You can do that," He tells you. "Slender, mind if I take them?"

"Are you certain?" Slender questions.

"If I don't come back find them again," He says, a grin evident in his voice. "Put on your mask and follow me."

You sigh but do as told and hurry after E.J. The two of you walk in silence through the trees, your eyes looking around to try and figure out your escape route.

"It's about to change so don't bother," He tells you, the two of you stepping out of the dark trees and into bright sunlight.

Your eyes widening at the fact the pine tree now gave way to towering white oaks. The two of you walk through the woods and pause when the trees split to open up to houses. You both look at the kids playing in their backyards and the people out enjoying the summer air, confused as to how you got here. Had you guys gone that far back in the forest? It felt like hours but based on the sun it had only been thirty minutes. Where in Wyoming was this? You try to wrack your brain to figure it out but nothing comes to mind and you're stuck following E.J. back into the woods. You two walk about a mile and step out again, massive farmland in view outside of the trees.

"Wait a minute?" You say in disbelief as you look around.

"Once more," He says, walking back into the trees and walking another mile before you two step out into nothing but forest again. "They're portals I guess you could say. We're at the barrier of the forest. That's how we all kill so often without getting caught."

"But what about people who aren't you?" You ask him confused.

"That's what the proxies are for. When a human stumbles into the forest and can't find their way out your job is to get rid of them. Then you drag their body back to where you came from and leave behind Slender's mark if you're not seen," He explains.

"And if you are seen?" You ask him.

"It'll be a long road back depending on where you end up," He tells you.

You can't help but smile in amusement at that, the two of you returning to Slender forest.

"Where are we mainly?" You ask him.

"We're not really anywhere," E.J. explains. "We're everywhere and nowhere at the same time."

"Wait! So that means?!" You ask in surprise.

"We can go to different countries, yes," He tells you.

"That's amazing," You mumble softly, following him back through the trees.

"So, it's not all bad. You'll be leaving your old life but that's why we kidnapped you. Makes it easier to just go missing," He tells you. "Although, most of us are leaving worse lives behind."

"And I'm not. Did you really just stumble across me?" You ask him.

"Surprisingly, I did. We've all been following you for a while. It was your quarter kill that got us interested," He tells you. "We were impressed you had avoided getting caught. We knew you weren't just your standard killer."

"I can't explain how it happened to be honest. After almost killing a high school bitch I wondered what it would be like to watch them take their last breath. I wanted to see that light drain from their eyes. My first kill I did everything by the investigation shows. I made sure they wouldn't be able to find me. I was a random person in all the places I visited but I wasn't memorable. Just your average passerby so they'd never think of you twice," You explain.

"When Slender couldn't figure out who you were we got excited too. We waited for news on your next victim," He tells you. "It was interesting to see a seemingly human person murder people without being caught. You almost screwed up though."

"I let my pride get the better of me. Jim told me he could find me in a week. I wanted to test it. See if I could kill closer to home," You explain. "That was my mistake."

"You are right there. The police might frame you you know," E.J. tells me.

"You guys made my car crash and dragged me through the dirt. They'll be able to dub it a kidnapping. I didn't leave anything behind after all," You tell him, referring to your backpack. "I'm not taking credit for Jim's murder."

"We didn't expect you to," E.J. says with a shrug. "And now we're back. I'll give you the chance to leave but we'll be hunting you down again. I wish you luck figuring out how to get back."

"It's evident I don't have much choice doing this," You sigh with a roll of your eyes.

"Perfect. Slender! I have her on board!" E.J. calls as he enters the mansion.

You take one last look at the forest before you enter the mansion as well. There was no getting out of this was there?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 434 24
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...
983K 9.7K 190
There are so many of these, I know. I don't know if I will continue this, I started it because I'm REALLY bored. Hope you enjoy! BTW this is my first...
159 0 20
Heather had just moved into a new neighborhood, and by neighborhood, I mean she moved into a small area where there are only three other people on he...
160K 5.1K 45
Isabel was a very mysterious girl who murdered her parents at 8. After, her grandparents toke her in she slowly became more and more insane. Losing h...