๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ||๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ...

By _sofiwriter_

"We'll make it" "All together" "Because together.." "We are stronger." *... More

GREEN EYES ENG
COPYRIGHT
ACT ONE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
NEW CHARACTERS

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

45 4 11
By _sofiwriter_

ALL THE PAIN SEEMED TO PASS WHEN SHE WAS WITH HIM, EVERY EVENT WAS OVERSHADOWED... THERE WERE ONLY THE TWO OF THEM, TWO BOYS MADLY IN LOVE.

Their sweet embrace was interrupted by Ron, who shocked let go of the mouse's grasp after it had bitten his finger off.

Sofia reluctantly pulled away from Harry, while the raven-haired boy, his eyes reddening, snorted in annoyance. He loved Sofia's hugs, and every time he pulled away, he missed her... like a void inside.

"Ah, she bit me!" exclaimed Ron as Scabbers ran away from him.

"Scabbers!" said Ron as he chased the much-loved mouse, ignoring his friends' calls.

"Scabbers, come back here!" said Ron running in his direction.

"Wait!" yelled Harry running hand in hand with Sofia.

"Bilius stop, or I swear I'll pulverize that damn mouse!" exclaimed Sofia running faster, passing Harry.

Ron fell to the ground, grabbing Scabbers as Sofia ran towards his friend. She had a feeling, that in no time everything would change... starting with Ron.

"Scabbers you bit me, what game are we playing?" asked Ron still on the ground.

"Harry! Do you realize what tree that is?" exclaimed Hermione. Harry didn't think about it for a second, he ran over to Sofia taking her in his arms.

"Oh, this is bad, Ron run!" exclaimed Harry, when he had Sofia safely in his arms.

Ron's face paled suddenly as an expression of sheer terror dawned on him. Scabbers continued to squeak in fear, but of what?

"You guys run! It's the gram, run!"

Sofia turned her head, the gramo looked like a large dog with thick black fur, the chocolate eyes looked so innocent, but Sofia didn't have time to fully examine the creature, it ran snarling towards Sofia, the sharp teeth made Harry shudder, he couldn't get the image of Sofia's body covered in blood out of his mind.

With a leap he passed Harry and Hermione, and grabbed Sofia by the collar of her shirt, dragging her further forward.

"Sofia, no!" said Harry running towards her, but Hermione held him down. As worried as her friend was, she knew that Sofia could do just fine on her own. Hermione had complete faith in her.

The girl lit her eyes a golden brighter than the sun, and mirrored herself in the gram's shining eyes. How could she look like an evil creature, so innocent?

Before the gram removed himself from the girl, Sofia seemed to glimpse, for a moment... a sweet and tender smile in the figure of the dog.

But that smile soon disappeared; the dog ran snarling towards Ron, who made unintelligible bellowing noises.

He grabbed him by the leg, flipping him onto his stomach, in his hand still holding the Scabbing mouse, who was wriggling furiously.

"Ah! Sofi, help me!" cried Ron desperately, as he crawled across the grass.

"Ron! Ron!" shouted Sofia, lighting up her eyes.

"Ron, wait!"

"Ron!" yelled Hermione.

Sofia, despite the pain caused by her fall, stood up. Her veins golden, her chest illuminated by a mysterious power. Sofia ran as far as she could, falling to the ground trying to grab Ron's hand.

"RON!" exclaimed Sofia as her best friend was carried into the tunnel.

A branch hit Sofia, the girl fell in pain onto a rock banging her head, blood was pouring out in spurts...Sofia was starting to lose consciousness.

Harry and Hermione ran towards the girl, but were stopped by another branch, which threw them far away. Sofia was at the disposal of the tree branches, and in the condition she was in, she wouldn't be able to defend herself.

"Come on!" exclaimed Harry trying to get to the opposite side to see Sofia, just the thought of all that blood, clouded his rationality.

Harry took Hermione by the hand and ran towards the tree. A branch landed a short distance from him, but Harry managed to dodge it.

"Move over!" said Harry to Hermione seeing a branch falling between them.

Other branches got in their way of Sofia, but they managed to crush them all. Another branch came towards them, Hermione managed to duck shouting "Down"- to poor Harry, who with the poor reflexes he had, was thrown several feet away from Hermione, landing abruptly and painfully, but nothing could make up for the fear he had for Sofia.

"Ah!" exclaimed Harry as he landed, while his round glasses, fell off, settling on the grass.

A branch darted with speed towards Hermione, who had turned to check on Harry.

"Help her Sofia...you can do this!"

Sofia remained on the ground, too weak to get up, her head still wet from the blood that wouldn't stop pouring out. Her eyes lit up, focusing all her power. Sofia raised a hand, and Hermione managed to swat the branch away, smiling gratefully, and concerned for her condition, at the girl.

Hermione was caught off guard, as a larger, faster branch, headed forcefully towards her. Sofia screamed, her eyes illuminating the path of the scream, which created a small dome towards Hermione, allowing her to cling to the Piercing Plane tree.

Sofia felt her senses come and go, her vision was growing darker, and her heart exuded a power, that only Sofia Venus Aries could unleash.

That was what fascinated Brener.... what hidden powers Sofia had, how much power, how much power her little golden heart contained. How strong was Sofia Venus Aries really?

The centre of the tree tried to strike Harry.

"HARRY!" exclaimed Sofia, once again the cry was directed by the light of her eyes, the boy was covered by a golden shield that resisted against the beating heart of the tree. Sofia stood up, her energy reserved for Harry, a hidden energy... called love.

She raised both hands as more blood escaped her control. Harry without his glasses, couldn't make out the figure of his saviour, but he knew it was Sofia, and she was beautiful.

Sofia let out one last cry, full of anger and frustration, which sent the large branch backwards.

Hermione flew still clinging tightly to the small branch, screaming in fear. The branch headed towards Harry, but the boy managed to duck in time, thanks to the rather obvious warning of Hermione's scream.

Hermione flew into the middle of the tree, the leaves cut into her delicate face, the branches caused her to bruise, but it was nothing compared to Sofia : blood was running down the back of her head, her eyes were glowing, her veins were pulsing, her heart was beating wildly.

Harry saw the blurry image of a shrieking Hermione coming, he frightenedly looked for his glasses, feeling the damp grass, and when he finally managed to put them on and stand up, Sofia had already made him cling on.

His task was over. She had helped her friends, and that was enough. Now, however, she was very tired. Her vision was blurring, her hearing was muffled, and her heart was losing several beats, but that was all right with her.

The tree ride would take her friends straight into the tunnel, they would rescue Ron, and it would all work out for the best....

Sofia fell to the ground exhausted, not waiting to feel two gentle hands grab her by the hips, and pull her towards him, protecting her for the fall.

Hermione let go of the hold on Harry, and the two embracing boys slid down the tunnel.

"Baby, you had me worried!" said Harry as he fell on top of her. The positions were compromising, but neither boy seemed to mind.

"Sofia! But you're hurt!" he said seeing the hand on the back of the girl's neck bloody.

Sofia shushed him by resting her index finger on the boy's soft pink lips.

"I'm fine," the girl said staring into his deep green eyes.

"How... how do you do it?" asked Harry staring at her lips.

"Doing what?" whispered Sofia.

"To be so fucking perfect," said Harry kissing her.

He took her by the hips, Sofia laced her legs around his pelvis, and continued to kiss him.

This kiss was also very gentle and slow, but deep down it hid a great intensity and passion, which erupted when Harry caressed her hips.

Their lips danced in harmony, their souls locked in a strong embrace, promising eternal love. Harry embraced Sofia, increasing their closeness and sweetness. A few seconds passed, where their kiss became slower and more intense.

Their lips brushed, then kissed. Both boys tried to memorize every single detail, every moment of passion, every moment when their hearts skipped several beats.

It was all so perfect, Harry held her close as his lips latched onto the girl's. In fact...it was too perfect to last.

A scream erupted in her head, and Sofia reluctantly had to pull away from the kiss.

"Love!" exclaimed Harry, not realising in the slightest, how he had said it, but it had come out so spontaneously...she was his love.

"Head!" exclaimed Sofia plugging her ears.

"Come here baby," whispered Harry, he positioned himself behind the girl, making his chest adhere, with Sofia's back. He kissed her temples, and wiped her blood away.

Sofia turned to Harry, it was an impulse... but she repeated it.

Harry pleasantly surprised, returned the kiss, sinking his hands into the girl's hips. Sofia bit his lower lip, and the boy let out a sigh of pleasure.

Sofia was pushed against his chest very hard, Hermione had landed on top of them.

"Are you guys okay?" asked Hermione.

"I was really really fine just now," Harry thought, intensifying his grip on the girl's hips, not helping her blush and embarrassment.

"I kissed him..." thought Sofia in a panic.

"O MY GOD I DID!" exclaimed Sofia.

"What?" asked Hermione.

"O Mum, did I say that out loud?" said Sofia snapping to her feet, reluctantly of Harry.

"How well she kisses..." thought Harry.

"I'd do it again a thousand times!" exclaimed Harry.

"Oh come on, will someone tell me what happened between you two?" exclaimed Hermione.

"Nothing Herm...nothing happened at all," smiled Harry. Sofia's poor little heart shattered... he was sure, why hadn't he thought of this before, she was only ever his best friend...

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to... it was all a big mistake, I don't want to ruin our friendship."

He had immediately made it clear that she was just a friend, and the girl like an idiot had kissed him...

Hermione, on the other hand, had understood everything, their lips reddening, their hair messed up...Hermione wanted to go crazy, to jump around, to scream with joy.

'They thought they were going to screw me over those two' the girl thought, only to return to why they were there, no one noticed Sofia, the girl was good at hiding her feelings...now more than ever.

"Where do you think it leads" Hermione asked.

"I have an idea, I just hope I'm wrong!" replied Harry.

The trio ventured down the stairs, Sofia wanting to be strong and not give in, but when Harry held out his hand, with such a loving smile, Sofia immediately intertwined her hand with his, overshadowing everything else. It was just the two of them... it was always the two of them.

"We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?" asked Hermione, as the trio climbed the creaking stairs.

"Sofi! Your head!" exclaimed Hermione in a startled whisper.

"Herm I'm fine!" smiled Sofia sweetly, but that didn't stop Harry from squeezing her hand, and kissing her temple.

As they climbed the stairs, Ron's wails became more and more deafening, echoing through the vast structure.

"Ron!" exclaimed Sofia catapulting herself from the redhead.

"Ron, are you okay?" asked Hermione.

"The dog, where is he!" exclaimed Harry decisively.

Ron's mouse still in his hand as his leg was bleeding.

"Harry it's a trap, he's the dog, he's an animagus!" exclaimed Ron fearfully pointing his finger at the door, the dog's paws stopped in front of the door - Sirius Black was standing in front of them. In all his squalor the man stood in shabby robes, his hair long and untidy, his complexion pale and a mysterious chocolate brown gaze.

Black stepped forward, Hermione stood in front of Harry and Sofia "If he wants to kill Harry or Sofia he'll have to kill us too!"- Hermione said bravely.

"No... only one will die tonight" said the multiple murderer in a tragic tone.

"Then it will be you!" exclaimed Harry moving Hermione to the side. Sofia's eyes glowed golden as the boy lunged at Black. She sank her hands on his neck knocking him to the ground, pointing her wand at his neck. A crazed smile painted itself on Black's face " You're going to kill me Harry!"- Sirius chuckled.

"Expelliarmus!" exclaimed Lupin as he suddenly entered his room.

With a wave of his wand from Lupin, Harry stepped away, encircling Sirius' waist, bringing her close to him where she was safe.

"Well well Sirius, rather shabby I'd say, in the end the physique reflects the madness within," Lupin said pointing his wand at him.

"You know all about inner madness don't you Remus?"

Lupin lowered his wand as he helped his friend up, hugging him affectionately.

"I found it!" exclaimed Sirius.

"I know..."

"He's here!" said Sirius excitedly as a child.

"I understand.."

"Let's kill him!" said Black.

"NO!" exclaimed Hermione.

"I trusted her! All this time, you were her friend!" said Hermione.

And that's where Sofia connected everything. The absences of the full moon, the scars, Snape's lines, how the moon affected him.

"She's a werewolf... "Sofia whispered in simultaneous with Hermione.

"This is why she's been missing classes!" exclaimed Hermione.

"How long have you known?" asked Lupin to Hermione.

"Since Snape asked us a request..."

"You Sofia? There are rumours that you've joined Scott McCall's pack, I bet you've got it all figured out!"

"Exactly! I'm not afraid of her!" exclaimed Sofia lighting up her eyes.

"My granddaughter...she inherited the Aries powers!" said Sirius proudly.

"Tell me. Did Lydia help you with your banshee powers?"

"You're a banshee?" asked Ron.

"I'm more than capable of blowing up this building, including its inhabitants!" exclaimed Sofia.

"What good girls, you're the brightest witches your age I've ever seen!"commented Lupin.

'How many things are you hiding from us professor? The chemistry professor, the werewolf, the assassin's friend..." said Sofia.

"I'm Scott's friend, he knows he can trust me!" exclaimed Lupin.

"Enough talk Remus! Come on, let's kill him," said Sirius.

"Wait!"

"I've waited long enough! For twelve years... in Azkaban!" exclaimed Black in a desperate tone.

"Very well, kill him!" said Lupin handing his wand to his friend.

"But wait just a moment, the boys have the right why!"

"We know why! You betrayed my parents, your family! They died because of you!" exclaimed Harry.

"No Harry it wasn't him, someone betrayed your parents, but it was someone who until recently, I thought was dead!" said Lupin.

"Hecatee! Mentee!"

"Who was it then?" asked Harry.

"It was Peter Pettigrew! And he's in this room, right now! Come out , come out Peter. Come out, come out and play!" chanted Sirius.

A rustle of black cloak "Expelliarmus!"- pronounced Snape disarming Black.

"Ah, revenge is so sweet, how I hoped to be the one to capture you!"

"Severus I-"

"I told Dumbledore you were helping your old friend into the castle, and now... here's the proof!" exclaimed Snape.

"Hecatee, blow up the building!"

"Perfect Snape, once again your keen and penetrating mind has applied itself, and you've come to the wrong conclusion...now if you'll excuse us Remus and I have some unfinished business to take care of!" said Black approaching Snape, who pointed his wand at his neck "Give me a reason, please."-

"Severus don't be a fool!" said Remus.

"Useless is a habit!" replied Black.

"Sirius shut up!"

"Ah shut up yourself Remus!" said Black.

"Listen to you two, fighting like an old married couple!" exclaimed Snape.

"Why don't you go back to playing with your little chemistry test tubes?"

"I could do that you know...but why disappoint the dissenters, they want to see you so much! I detect a tremor of fear, ah yes...the Dissenter's kiss, one can only imagine what it is to resist it, they say it is almost unbearable to see...but I will do my best!" exclaimed Snape.

"Severus please..." commented Lupin.

"After you!" exclaimed Snape, and with a nod of his cape he indicated to the boys to leave.

"Hecatee, protect him, he's your uncle!"

Sofia dismissed the voice in her head.

"Aries! Come on, walk!"

"I think there's a little glitch!" said Sofia.

"Always being a heroine like your father, look where it got him, to death!" said Snape acidly.

"Always talking, look where it gets you!" smiled Sofia.

She lit up her eyes and with her cry, Snape ended up lying on the four-poster bed, which fell on top of him.

"Remus..." whispered Black.

"I know Plush...he's just like Lion Eye..." whispered Lupin longingly.

"Sofia what did you do?" asked Ron.

"You attacked a teacher!" exclaimed Hermione.

"Tell me about Peter Pettigrew!" said Harry pointing his wand at the two of them.

"He used to go to school with us, they thought he was our friend," said Lupin.

"No... Pettigrew is dead, you killed him!" said Harry pointing his wand at Black.

"That's not true, I thought so too, until Sofia said she saw Pettigrew on the map!" exclaimed Luoin.

"The map lied!" said Harry.

"The map...it never lies. Peter Pettigrew is alive!" whispered Sofia in a trance-like state.

"REMUS, WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HER?" asked Sirius in a panic.

"She's made contact..." whispered Remus.

"Peter Pettigrew is right there!" exclaimed Sirius standing up, pointing at Ron's mouse.

"Me? Sofi I-"

"Not you, your mouse!" exclaimed Sirius.

"Scabbers has been with my family for-"

"Twelve years...curious, a long life for a very ordinary rat, he's missing a finger, isn't he?"

"So what?" asked Ron.

"All they found of him was his-"

"Finger! That coward if I cut it off so everyone would think he was dead, and then he turned into a rat!" exclaimed Black.

"Let me see!" said Harry. Black tried to take the mouse from Ron's hands, but the redhead resisted.

"Give it to him Ron!" said Harry.

"What are they going to do to him?" exclaimed Ron in fear.

"Ron, look at me. I know this spell, if it's an animagus it will turn into a human, if it's a mouse, it will stay that way, and nothing will happen to it. Do you trust me?" asked Sofia. Ron handed the much-loved Scabbers to Black.

He placed it on the piano, and the rat started to run. He slipped on the chairs and fell on the piano keys as he dodged the spell. He ran across the floor, trying to squeeze through the gap, but Sofia, to her misfortune, was following his every move.

His eyes lit up again, his heartbeat slowed, and everything seemed to move more slowly.

Black pointed his wand at the mouse in time.

With a shrill scream Peter Pettigrew turned in front of them.

How will Sofia react to the sight of the traitor who is the cause of her family's death?

Will she resist Hecate, or will she let her in...?

Will Sofia accept Sirius as her uncle? What will their relationship be?

"The capsule is finally ready..."

*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
145K 2.7K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 42.3K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
221K 9.1K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...