ZBS#3: Yellow Beetle's Lost M...

By iamyourlovelywriter

Teaser: She was lost, there are dreams haunting her every night. Dreams that she can't remember when she wak... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four (SPG)
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven (spg)
Chapter Eight-A
Chapter Eight-B
Chapter Eight-C
Chapter Nine-A
Chapter Nine-B
Chapter Nine-C
Chapter Ten-A
Chapter Ten-B
Chapter Ten-C
EPILOGUE-A
Epilogue-B (END)
Extra#1: Letter from MasterH to Yellow Beetle
Extra #2: The Deal

Teaser

172K 2.5K 51
By iamyourlovelywriter

Teaser:

            She was lost, there are dreams haunting her every night. Dreams that she can’t remember when she wakes up, everything is chaotic. And it seems like a big part of her life is missing and she can’t point out what is it. She even end up crying all of a sudden… isang malaking palaisipan na hanggang ngayon ay hinahanapan pa rin niya ng kasagutan.

            And then he came, Tryker ‘Rye’ Altamirano came into her life who blow right in front of her face that he robbed her virginity. Will she believe him when she doesn’t even remember who he really was? Will she trust him when every time she sees him she could feel her heart breaking? Who he really is? Will he fill in her lost memories?

<<3 <<3 <<3

a/n: Will start next week na after the holy week. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 372 38
Everything about her screams perfection, aphrodite herself might feel overshadowed if they stood side by side. - Kivriel Lew Mercer If you can't reme...
233K 3.4K 30
"I was broken and lost, but you've found me. You will always be the best of me." Currently on revision for future publishing. If you want a hard cop...
8M 140K 31
Si Aiken Jimenez ay kilala bilang mahusay na race car driver. He known as "Prince of Speed", but he opted to stop racing and pursuing his dream t...
50.7K 65 15
Smut May mga wrong grammar lang po dyan pag pasensyahan nyo🙂