𝕾. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖗𝖔 {𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞...

By IVBfanfics

(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 45

2.3K 142 15
By IVBfanfics

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means so much<3

Please check out my newest FF, it's a Yandere Ran Haitani X Reader & if you'd like to see more of it then I'd really appreciate any and all support on it<333

Y/N's POV-

"Wake up! Wake up!"

"Please! Y/N!"

"Takemichi! Stop it, she's alright! She was just taking a nap!"

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I felt someone shaking me and I stared into Takemichi's nervous eyes causing my own eyes to widen slightly "Huh.....What's the matter.....?" I questioned quietly and he quickly pulled me into a hug.

My eyes widened "Takemichi.....?"

I could tell that he was crying now as I slowly wrapped my arms around him and glanced over at Hinata but she simply shrugged with a confused look on her face.

Did something happen?

"Takemichi....what's wrong?" I asked and he pulled away "I came back to the past.....sorry" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Oh crybaby!" I said with a small smile and he wiped his tears away "Why'd you come back?" She asked and he rubbed the back of his head "Um have you went to visit Hanma today?" He asked and my eyes widened slightly "How'd you know that I was going to visit Hanma?" I questioned and he sighed "You told me.....uh well your future self told me"

I don't like where this is going.

"Takemichi, why did you come back?" I questioned and he clenched his fists "You and Mikey.....were both dead in that timeline" he whispered and my eyes went wide "H-Huh! Both of us?" I questioned and he gave a short nod "Yes.....I don't know what to do anymore" he said and I frowned "Well what happened to us?"

He sighed "I can tell you later! But you need to go and visit Hanma!" He said quickly and I tilted my head to the side before looking over at the clock on the library wall "Mhm looks like I only slept for about an hour" I said quietly before stretching out my arms "Alright, I'll go and visit him but then you have to explain things"

He nodded before pushing me out of the library and I began walking down the sidewalk.

Me and Mikey died this time huh?

Well......I guess that my efforts haven't been enough.

I wonder what happened this time?

And why does visiting Hanma.....have any relations to what's going on in the future? Maybe Hanma knows something.............but that would be impossible since Hanma isn't in the future! He's in jail.

I sighed "My day is getting weirder by the second"

I looked up at the sky "The crybaby is finally back after a full year" I mumbled as I stretched my arms out and yawned "I'm still exhausted......"

Exams are seriously going to kick my ass.....I really need to graduate.

I stared up at the prison and sighed before walking inside and doing my usual routine of signing up for my weekly visit and walking inside of the visitation room to wait for the boy that I had grown to call one of my closest friends.

I sat down on the other side of the glass and waited as an officer checked me in before going to get the boy.

I couldn't help but overthink words, I mean me and Mikey were both dead?

How is that possible?

I was doing so great! I was working really hard to make sure that me and him could live happily together and then Takemichi goes and tells me that!

It feels like all of my previous efforts have been for nothing! I mean.....I was able to keep everyone alive so far but does that mean that I won't be able to get my own happiness after all of these years?

I feel like I've lost half of my heart when my sister died and now I'm being told that Mikey is going to die too and I'm going to die as well!

This isn't fair.

None of this is fair.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes as the reality of my current situation had finally made its way into my mind and tears began streaming down my face as I kept my eyes lowered to my lap.

I did everything.

I worked so hard and Takemichi could barely even give me an explanation for how I screwed up?

It didn't make sense.

He seemed so upset about the events that had happened but he didn't seem like he was in the mood for conversation on that topic.

But he did tell me to come and visit Hanma, I had already planned on doing this but him telling me to come here was a totally new level of weird.

Unless he knew for a fact that Hanma had something up his sleeve.....but he wouldn't betray me or anything like that, right?

I didn't know what to believe at this point but all I could do is try and figure out how to move forward from this point in time.

I slowly looked up and my eyes widened slightly as I saw Hanma staring at me with a shocked expression.

I quickly grabbed the phone and placed it to my ear as he did the same, except he was much slower.

"What's all of that crying about?" He asked and I wiped my tears quickly "Nothing......shut up" I said as I looked down at my lap and he sighed "Stop being so sad, it's making me depressed or whatever" he said as I looked back up at him with an annoyed glance "It doesn't matter anyways, how have you been?" I asked and he sighed "same as usual, it's dull in here" he said and I glanced around "I bet"

He chuckled lightly and I frowned "Hanma.....do you have something that you have to tell me?" I asked and his eyes widened slightly "Huh? Not particularly" he continued "Whats with the 3rd degree?" He asked and I stopped staring at him so intensely "Nothing......"

What was the point of visiting him so urgently if he didn't have anything to say?

Takemichi made no sense sometimes!

I sighed and leaned back in my chair "Welp I guess that this visit was pointless" I mumbled and he placed a hand over his mouth with a mocking expression "Aw you always manage to hurt my little old feelings Y/N~"

I rolled my eyes "Ah you're fine" I said as I waved a dismissive hand at the boy and he chuckled lightly before leaning back in his chair as well "Actually if we are being honest, there is something that you should probably know" he said and my eyes widened slightly as I looked at him "What is it?"

He placed the phone closer to his mouth "I've heard some weird talk from inside of here and I don't know if I heard incorrectly or anything but I definitely heard your name being mentions inside of here" he continued "So just be careful ok? You're my friend and I really don't want to lose another one of those" he said and my eyes widened slightly as I stared at the boy.

I smiled "Ok! You won't lose me Hanma" I said as I tilted my head to the side and sent him a close-eyed grin as he chuckled lightly "I'm glad"

I raised a brow "What were they talking about?" I asked and he shrugged "I tuned them out for that whole conversation but my interest had peaked when I heard them say your name, but they had already finished with their conversation so I didn't get to hear anything" he said and I sighed "Well that sucks"

He hummed "Yup, a total bummer"

I scoffed "You don't seem fazed by this at all" I said and he shrugged "There's not much that they can do behind a bunch of walls and blockades"

Well he's got a point there.

I slumped back in my seat "Ok you're definitely right about that!" I said as I leaned forward again and placed my elbows on the tables whilst keeping my right hand gripped onto the phone so that I could keep speaking to the boy.

"So do you think that they'll let you out soon for good behavior?" I asked and he cackled "Not a chance"

I guess his behavior hasn't been that good.

I rolled my eyes "I knew that you'd end up getting yourself into trouble" I scoffed and he put his hands up in a mock defense "It was accidental"

No it wasn't.

I rolled my eyes and sighed "Whatever, it doesn't really matter" I said and his eyes widened slightly "You're just full of rude things to say" he said and I quickly shook my head "I didn't mean it like that! I just meant that you didn't get any time added onto your sentence so it's not like anything bad has happened because of your altercations!" I said and he chuckled "I'm just teasing you N/N~Chan~<3"

"Don't call me that"

"Noted"

~Timeskip~

I walked out of the prison with a small smile on my face "Bleh....."

I stretched my arms out and sighed "I wonder why Takemichi wanted me to go and visit Hanma......it really doesn't make any sense" I mumbled quietly before continuing to walk down the sidewalk.

I was going to visit Hanma anyways but the worry in Takemichi's face had made me want to visit him a lot sooner.

I think I've been doing a good job at keeping the peace amongst everyone......well sometimes. Toman was disbanded, Kisaki and Hanma are both locked up......and we're all working on graduating.

I frowned "So what the heck went wrong?" I wondered outloud before placing my hands inside of my pockets and glancing around ".....?"

I felt a chill run down my spine and I stopped walking as I continued to look around at my surroundings "Is someone....-" I cut myself off and continued walking.

I could've sworn that someone was watching me.

But there was no one around.

I took my phone out of my pocket and began dialing Takemichi "....."

*Ring......ring......Ri-*

He answered fairly quickly, he must've been expecting it.....he can be quite readable sometimes.

"Hey Takemichi, I just finished my little visit with Hanma" I said and he sighed "Ok....I'm sure that you probably felt as though someone were watching you" he said and my eyes widened slightly "H-huh.....how'd you know that?" I questioned and he went silent for a moment before answering "Because someone's actually following you and if we don't deal with this situation right now then you're going to die!"

Well that's a nice way of telling me.

"Look.....before you died, you had told me that you didn't want me to come back and I'm really sorry but I just couldn't listen to you" he said and I sighed "If I told you something like that in the future then there's probably a good reason for it Takemichi, you can't expect to change the future so freely.....it'll have dire consequences and other people could end up dying just because of this" I said and he went quiet again.

It's just like the butterfly effect.

You change one thing and then a whole bunch of bad things can start happening as a reactant for that.

Takemichi sighed "I couldn't just let you and Mikey die! No way in hell!" He said quickly and I smiled a bit "You're always playing the hero card.....amusing" I said and he sighed "Just.....be careful and meet me somewhere so that we can talk about this more!" He said and I glanced around "Uh we could speak at S/N's grave, I wanted to visit her anyways"

"Alright, I'll meet you there"

I hung up the phone and placed it inside of my pocket.

I felt like I was being watched again......actually I don't think that I ever stopped being watched.

But I wasn't paying any attention to it when I was on the phone with Takemichi.

I sighed "This is stupid....." I mumbled as I kicked a rock from in front of me before I froze.

Wait....Takemichi said that there IS someone watching me, does that mean that they're going to try and kill me at any given moment?

Takemichi didn't actually tell me WHEN I was going to die so I'm really just playing it by ear right now.

If I die right now then there's no way that Takemichi would be able to bring me back.

So I have to act normal and pretend like I don't know that there's someone else around me.

I continued walking down the sidewalk in order to get to S/N's grave.

I'm really hoping that Takemichi doesn't screw things up even more for being here......these things never seem to end well in movies and TV shows so I doubt that they'll end well in real life.

Tampering with 'time' is dangerous.

I sighed "Takemichi's always got to play the hero roll though....." I drifted off with a small frown before quickening my pace a bit.

I hated being followed.

Takemichi's POV-

I began running into the direction of Y/N's older sisters grave, I had to tell her about everything that had happened in the future.

I can't believe that future Y/N would rather die then have me go back into the past.....I don't want to live in a future where my friends aren't happy.

Me and Y/N had been through a lot with each other and to just throw it all away because of something that I can actually change.....?

No way.

Of course, I'd risk everything if it meant that we all had a chance to be happy.

I walked into the graveyard and looked around before my eyes fell on a familiar H/C haired figure, kneeling in front of one of the graves.

"Y/N!" I called out and she turned her head to me with a small smile "Heya Takemichi" she said and I sat down besides her as she placed her hand over the engravings "You know.....I come here a lot and I always hope that I'll get a response out of her" she said and my eyes widened slightly before a frown tugged at my lips causing her to laugh "You don't have to feel sad or anything, I'm doing alright"

Is she really?

I frowned "I'm still.....really sorry about what happened that day" I said and she sighed "It happened at least 2 years ago, it's fine" I said and he frowned "It's not fine though.....I'm really sorry!"

She frowned "I know Takemichi.....I know"

She looked up to the sky and sighed "Can you tell me about the events that took place in the future?" She asked and I nodded quickly "Of course"

I straightened up and sighed "Mikey is set to die next month.....and you're set up to die, in 12 years time" I said and her eyes widened slightly as she slowly turned to face me "So you're telling me that I went 12 years without Mikey?" She questioned and I nodded "Yeah, you had a hard time coping with the fact that he was gone so you pretended that he was still around"

She placed a hand over her face "Ah so I went crazy....I don't understand, how did Mikey die?" She questioned and I frowned "It was a complete accident! January 7th is the day that it had happened, you and Mikey had went out to get something at the store......this kid tried to rob the place and they got scared, this resulted in the gun being fired......" I drifted off but Y/N already seemed to know what I was going to say.

"And Mikey.....he paid the price"

I nodded slowly "Yeah.....BUT! This can all be solved as long as you don't leave your house on the 7th" I said and she tilted her head to the side "Won't that cause someone else to die?" She questioned and I raised a brow "What do you mean?"

She sighed "Takemichi.....sometimes you really have to think!" She continued "Just because me and Mikey don't end up going to the store on the 7th, doesn't change the fact that someone IS going to rob it and that kid is probably going to be just as frightened as before......that just means that someone else is going to pay the price for our absence" she said and my eyes widened slightly "So what are you saying?"

She seemed to think for a moment "Maybe me and Mikey should still go but.....we should warn everyone beforehand! Like, we could call the police before the kid even gets there" she suggested and my eyes widened slightly "Wouldn't it be better if you guys don't go at all, and just call the police from home?" I asked and she hummed "Perhaps.....but what if something goes wrong, it'll just seem like a prank call if that kid doesn't actually show up" she said and I frowned "That's true.....that can lead to jail time"

She sighed "Honestly.....I'll just leave Mikey out of it" she said and my eyes widened slightly "Why?" I asked and she raised a brow "Because he was the one that got shot, right? So if he doesn't come then he won't get shot either way" she said and I quickly shook my head "The kid was aiming for you! Mikey got in the way of the gun and took the bullet for you" I said quickly and her eyes widened slightly "Oh....."

She slapped me over the head "You should've started off by saying that, idiot!"

Sheesh.....that hurt.

I rubbed the side of my head and frowned "Well we still have bigger problems to worry about" I said and her eyes widened slightly "Oh yeah! Tell me who the hell is following me around.....it's really giving me the creeps" she said as she began looking around.

I frowned and looked down at the ground "...."

"The person that's following you is Kiyomizu masataka" I said quickly and her eyes widened slightly as the name registered in her head.

"Otherwise known as......Kiyomasa"

".....!"

Y/N's POV~

My eyes widened slightly as Takemichi spoke of a name that I hadn't heard in a long time.

My brows furrowed "Isn't that the bastard that stabbed me a while back?" I questioned and he nodded as my mind began to swirl around with the memory of it.

~Flashback~

"Shit....if it's hand to hand combat then ok....wait where's Masataka?" he questioned and I smirked "Who cares, let's do th-" I was cut off as I felt a sharp pain in my side and my eyes lowered to the warm and red liquid that was quickly forming as the knife was removed.

"You should always check your surroundings" Another third year, probably Masataka said as he smirked and beckoned for his friends to follow him as they scurried off.

"Cowards....." I mumbled as I held my side and Takemichi dropped to his knees "No.....No....I couldn't change anything.....Mikey is still going to......DAMN IT" He yelled as I fell to my knees as well "What the hell are you rambling on....." I drifted as I fell onto my non-bleeding side "It hurts.....Takemichi" I mumbled and he looked over at me "I'm so sorry Y/N....I couldn't prevent it"

~End of flashback~

Just thinking about it had made me feel sick to my stomach......I had almost died that day!

I frowned "That was ridiculous, why did I have to get stabbed?" I questioned quietly, mainly to myself.

Takemichi rubbed the back of his head "Well I'm glad that you're still alive and well" he said and I shrugged "Clearly I'm not"

He frowned "Oh.....right"

I sighed "Sheesh, he's just trying to make my life a living hell! First, he stabs me and now I-" I cut myself off before slowly turning to Takemichi "Wait a second, did Kiyomasa kill me in the future?" I asked and he slowly shook his head "No, he's just stalking you but he is a crucial part of your death!"

'Just' stalking?

Why does he make it sound so normal?

I sighed "Ok then, who killed me?"

He frowned "Tetta Kisaki"

Oh.....you've got to be shitting me!

I groaned "Isn't that guy rotting in a jail cell, oh wait! It's the same prison that I JUST WALKED OUT OF!" I exclaimed in frustration as he sighed "It's hard to explain but apparently, Kisaki had manipulated the guys inside of the jail and they had contact with Kiyomasa so......Kiyomasa broke Kisaki out of jail and there was this whole search for them but it was too late because Kisaki had already found you!"

I frowned "Well that's just great"

I stretched my arms out "So all we have to do is find Kiyomasa and kill him"

Takemichi's eyes widened slightly "You're scaring me a bit , are you being serious?" He asked and I raised a brow "Well let's see......it's either we kill him now or he ends up being the death of ME in the future"

If we're being honest, I thought that Kiyomasa had died a while ago.

Probably because I hadn't heard from him in a while.

I suppose.....that's my fault.

Takemichi frowned "I don't know if we can pull it off, we'd have to hide the body and everything! Where would we even pu-" I cut him off by placing my hand over his mouth "Takemichi.....I wasn't actually being serious" I said and his jaw dropped at my words.

I actually was being serious but I thought against it.

"I don't want to go to jail, dummy" I muttered and he quickly scratched the back of his neck "Oh right....."

I rolled my eyes "let's beat him into submission" I said as I slammed my fists together and Takemichi quickly waved his hands around "No! That's an awful idea"

I frowned "How come?" I questioned and he sighed "That would only result in his hatred growing for all of us and then who knows what'll happen in the future!"

He flicked me in the forehead causing me to frown "Ok well I don't have any other plans so if you have something then you might as well say it" I said while crossing my arms "....."

I knew it, he doesn't even have a plan.

"Our biggest focus right now is Mikey, Kiyomasa is a problem but you said that he just stalks me for 12 years without really making a move"

But what if that changes.....since Takemichi had come back from the past, wouldn't that mean that the timeline in the past would change as well?

Since everyone's moves are already calculated......it would make sense for some things to change.

I sighed and shook my head "I should've been the one to receive time traveling abilities" I said and his eyes widened slightly "Why?"

"Because you keep screwing shit up and you never think about the consequences!" I snapped before pulling him into a headlock "A-Ah Y/N!"

I rolled my eyes and continued to hold him in place as he squirmed in my grasp "Do you have any DETAILS about how Kiyomasa got Kisaki out of jail?" I asked and his eyes widened slightly "Uh no...."

I tightened my grip on his neck as he began gasping for air "do you want to know WHY you don't have any details regarding anything else besides our death dates? It's because you're an IDIOT and you don't even think about taking your time to ask some questions" I scolded before letting him go and he began panting heavily "You're mean, Y/N"

I rolled my eyes "Someone's got to have the brains...." I drifted off whilst eyeing the boy up and down.

"And clearly I have to have the brawn's too...." I mumbled but he seemed to hear me "HEY!"

I frowned "It's the truth!" I snapped as I pointed towards his scrawny and wimpy frame "You're weak and it's starting to get pathetic! What kind of time traveling hero, can't even fight?" I questioned and he rubbed the back of his head "Uh...."

I punched him in the arm causing him to hiss in pain "YOU! THAT'S WHO!"

Maybe I'm being a bit rough on him but he's an idiot.

I sighed "Anyways.....we could solve a majority of our 'future' problems by simply getting rid of Kiyomasa but the issue is.....how?"

I snapped my fingers "I got it!"

Takemichi's jaw dropped "I haven't even suggested anything yet....."

I rolled my eyes "You didn't have to, it probably would have been stupid anyways" I said and his shoulders slumped whilst I continued "We could solve our Kiyomasa problem in the same way that we solved our Kisaki problem! We have to get him thrown in jail"

If not then we'd probably have to kill him.

I shrugged that thought away and watched Takemichi's reaction "That's actually.....not a bad idea" he said and I crossed my arms "Of course it isn't because it didn't come out of your mouth"

He frowned "Oh c'mon! What's wrong?" He whined and I sighed "I'm a bit pissed off at you for coming back because that clearly means that you can't trust me to fix things on my own but it's whatever since I guess I really couldn't fix things on my own" I said with a small frown and he sighed "Look.....I'm sorry for not respecting yours and Mikey's wishes but I'm just trying to keep the future from falling apart, and the only way that I can do that.....is by coming back to the past and trying my best to keep my bestfriend alive" he said with a reassuring smile and my eyes widened slightly "I'm your bestfriend?"

"Of course you are! You've had my back throughout everything and we've been working together for the longest!" He said and I smiled a bit "Alright.....now I feel a bit bad about snapping at you"

He chuckled lightly before pulling me into a hug "now that I look back on it......you looked really sad in the future, I don't want to see that look on your face anymore" he said as he pulled away from me and I chuckled lightly "Hopefully, you won't have to.

Takemichi's a really good friend.

I don't know how he dedicates his life to helping us all out.....I don't think that I'd be able to do it.

I'd end up going crazy if all of these bad things had happened to me.

I sighed "Alright.....since we've got almost everything figured out, should we tell Mikey about this?" I asked and he sighed "Well if he finds out that Kiyomasa is stalking you then he's going to go and kill him, that could land Mikey in jail-"

I cut him off "If he's caught!"

Takemichi stared at me blankly "Right.....but our goal is to get Kiyomasa thrown in jail so that won't work!" He said and I rubbed the back of my head "Eh....."

I think it works fairly well, I won't let Mikey get caught either so it's technically a win-win.

Kisaki needs to stay his ass in jail!

This guy really knows how to hold a grudge.

I crossed my arms "We can't just keep this a secret from him! He has to know and he also has to know about the dangers of going out of January 7th!" I said and he quickly shook his head "I don't think it's a good idea to tell Mikey about his death......maybe me and you could solve it by ourselves" he said and I hummed "Well it IS just a simple robbery so that shouldn't be too hard, anyways.....back to Kiyo-"

He quickly covered my mouth "Maybe we should refrain from saying his name so much, and from speaking about this in such a public place" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Do you think that we're being watched?" I asked and he gave a short nod "If we're going to continue planning this.....then we should do it back at my house-"

I cut him off "Your house is absolutely disgusting and I'm never stepping foot in there again" I said causing him to frown "Don't be like that! It doesn't even smell that bad-"

"That room has a bug infestation, Hinata better whip you into shape if she's going to actually end up marrying you!" I said and his shoulders slumped "Ow"

I'm only speaking the truth.

I stood up "We'll talk about it in my room.....that way, we won't have to worry about the safeness of the air around us" I said as I turned away from him and began walking out of the graveyard "Y/N! THE AIR IN MY ROOM IS PERFECTLY CLEAN!"

It's honestly horrifying that he doesn't seem to smell the stench that's growing in his bedroom.

I waved a dismissive hand "Let's just go"

~TIME SKIP~

"You're seriously pissing me off......" I mumbled and Takemichi groaned "I haven't even done anything!"

We've been sitting here for HOURS trying to come up with a good plan to get Kiyomasa in prison but there's no way that we'd be able to properly frame him.

Takemichi suddenly straightened up "Y/N.....where is Mikey?" He questioned and my eyes widened slightly "Mhm? I dunno, he's probably with Draken" I said and he frowned "Isn't he always with you?" He asked and I sighed "He is, that's why I wanted him to give me a break until later on today" I said and he laughed "Don't tell me that you're tired of him already" he mused and I rolled my eyes "Not at all, I love Mikey but I also love my personal space so some sacrifices have to be made sometimes" I said and he let out a laugh before leaning his back against my desk chair.

"Where's Mitsuya and his sisters?" He asked and I looked down at my phone "Mhm they'll probably be back soon, he must've taken them to the park" I said and he gave a short nod "I'm glad that everything has been working out for you at home" he said and I smiled "It's funny the you'd use the word home.....for some reason, I always feel like I'm not allowed to use that phrase when I'm referring to this place"

His eyes widened slightly "Why?"

I looked down and frowned "Well....it's not my home, it's Mitsuya's home! So if I were to say that it was mine then I'd feel......I don't know, it's hard to explain!" I said and he smiled "I understand what you mean, but I'm sure that Mitsuya would want you to consider it as your home as well, I know that he does"

I smiled "Well.....I'll keep that in mind"

He nodded his head before sighing "Now back to the problem at hand-"

*Ring.....Ring-*

Takemichi was cut off by my phone ringing.

It was Mikey.

I quickly answered the phone "Hey Mikey" I greeted and Takemichi smiled when I said the name.

"Hiya N/N! Where are you?" He asked and I smiled "In my room with Takemichi" I said and he went silent for a moment "....."

I looked over to see that Takemichi was quickly shaking his head from side to side causing my eyes to widen slightly 'What?' I mouthed and he facepalmed as Mikey spoke out again "Alone?"

I raised a brow "Well yeah"

He huffed "Why wasn't I invited?" He asked and I rolled my eyes "I had found Takemichi when I was leaving S/N's grave so I just decided to hang out with him since he was around" I lied, it was a small lie so I don't see any problem with it.

Takemichi gave me a thumbs up and I gave one back.

"Mhm well I'm coming over!" He said before hanging up the phone and I stared down at my phone screen.

"Ok.....well we've got about 10 minutes until Mikey comes so we have to hurry up and decide on what we're going to do because he rarely lets me out of his sight! Do you know how clingy he can be?" I asked and he put his hands up in defense "I'm sure he is!"

I sighed "Ok let's think.....we could frame him for murder" I said and Takemichi sweatdropped "But then we would have to kill someone"

That's a good point.

"Then we might as well kill Kiyomasa and frame someone else!" I said and he raised a brow "Who exactly would we frame?" He asked and I stopped for a moment "Wait a second......"

He raised a brow "What?"

I placed a hand over my face "What if we get that kid to kill him on January 7th.....I'll have Hanma spread some sort of Rumor in jail and they'll all go crazy for it! They'll spread that rumor to Kiyomasa, it has to be some kind of bait for him to go into that shop though" I continued and Takemichi watched me intently "Once he's inside of the shop, that kid will definitely be scared and he'll end up getting shot!" I said quickly and Takemichi's eyes widened slightly "How did you just think about that?" He questioned and I shrugged "I think a lot faster when I'm under pressure"

He sighed "That could work but what if Kiyomasa doesn't die from the shot?" He asked and I smirked "I was thinking about that, I'm going to be in the store to 'help' him out" I said and his eyes widened slightly "I'm not following......"

I sighed "I'm going to make sure that he doesn't live! If it looks like he's still breathing by the time that I hear sirens then I'll just make his wound worse somehow" I explained and his jaw dropped "You're really willing to do that?" He asked and I frowned "Not really but if it'll keep that conniving son of a bitch, Kisaki, in jail then I'll happily make it happen! And besides, it's not like I'm the one that's going to shoot Kiyomasa" I said and he sighed "I suppose so....."

Takemichi chuckled lightly "Did you know that Akkun was actually going to stab Kiyomasa before?"

Don't tell me that.....because now I have a new plan.

"Then why doesn't Akkun kill him now?" I asked and his jaw dropped "He ended up going to jail for that!" He said and I sighed "Oh....well I guess that wouldn't work then" I mumbled and he nodded "I think that your plan has a lot of flaws but it could work" he said and I crossed my arms "A lot of flaws.....who the hell do you think you are! As if you have anything better" I snapped and he put his hands up in defense "Well we are running on basically no-thinking time so it's the best plan that we could've come up with!"

I frowned "I don't like how you worded that, my plan isn't that bad.....it's going to save Mikey from dying at the hands of the robber and it's definitely going to keep Kisaki in-"

No.....that won't work.

I frowned and stared down at the bed "What is it?" He asked and I slowly shook my head "This is Kisaki that we're talking about, if one of his pawns dies then he's just going to find someone else to manipulate outside of jail.....killing Kiyomasa won't solve anything" I said quietly and Takemichi raised a brow "Then how do you propose that we solve this problem?"

I think we both already knew my answer to this.

"Kisaki has to di-"

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

The sound of loud knocking on the front door had cut me off and I sighed "Looks like Mikey's here, I suppose that we shouldn't say anything for now.....until we have an actual plan" I said and he nodded "Mikey has a tendency to try and take things into his own han-"

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"I'M COMING!" I screeched out as the knocking stopped and I hopped off of the bed before walking towards the door.

I opened it up and saw Mikey standing there with a small smile on his face "Hi N/N!" He chirped before grabbing my hand and pulling me into a hug.

"I haven't seen you all day!" He said and I sighed before placing my head in his chest "yeah.....but I did manage to get a lot of studying done" I said as I pulled away before grabbing his hand and bringing him back towards my room.

We walked in and Takemichi quickly stood up "Mikey! Hi!" He said quickly as Mikey smiled "Hi Takemitchy" he greeted with a small wave and I sighed before sitting back down on my bed.

Mikey joined me.

"What have you two been up to?" He asked as he stared at Takemichi and the boy began sweating "Uh nothing much! Just talking about life and school" he said and Mikey suddenly looked over at me "Mhm?"

I sighed "Just life and school" I said and he laid down on my bed "Well me and N/N are going to take a nap so you should probably leave"

But I'm not t-

"I'm not ti-"

Mikey cut me off by pulling me down besides him "Bye Bye Takemitchy, N/N say Bye bye!"

He's talking to me like I'M a baby.

HE'S THE BABY!

Takemichi chuckled lightly before standing up "I'll see you two later" he said and I waved towards him "See you!" I called out as he closed the door and I heard the sound of his footsteps leaving the house.

I sighed "So what have you been doing all day?" I asked and he quickly sat up "I've been with Ken-Chin" he said and I smiled "I had a feeling that you were going to say that"

"You didn't tell me that you were going to visit S/N" he said and I shrugged "It was a spur of the moment decision" I said and he frowned "But I would've went! I like visiting her too" he said and I sighed "I know.....I'll make sure that you're there next time" I said and he gave a short nod "Ok"

"I also visited Hanma today" I said and he hummed "I still don't like him much"

I raised a brow "....."

Something had still been on my mind for almost a whole year now.

What the heck did him and Hanma speak about when Mikey had went to visit him?

I never bothered to ask him about it but it was always on my mind and now that I had just heard him say that he doesn't really like him......I'm so curious.

But I won't ask.

It's not my business anyways.

Me and Mikey continued hanging out for the rest of the night and he even spent the night like usual.

I wish that I could say that things were looking up but first we have to solve our newest problems.

It seems like something always goes wrong.

I just hope that me and Takemichi know what we're doing......and I hope that we can solve this quickly.

Kisaki has to die.

That's the only solution that I can think of.

Please check out my newest story called 'My Darling' it's a Ran Haitani X Reader FF and I'd appreciate any support since I've been working really hard on it<33

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please make sure to leave a vote and comment<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.4K 40
♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : p h i l o p h o b i a : :; fear of falling in love. ~~~ ▬▬▬▬▬ ⌦ where y/n makes baji fall for her adorable s...
12.6K 694 46
[COMPLETE✔︎] ༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆ In which, Mikey have to sacrifice the most important person in his life in orde...
357K 12.2K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
50.7K 1.9K 21
❛𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠?!❜ ↳in which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...