Rahasya Of Nilgiri

By Queen_Of_Twists

Siddharth Nigam is a normal college going boy... He lives in Dehradun... He is an orphan and his land lord tr... More

Prologue
Characters
1. Curiosity For The Mystery
2. Mysterious Girls In College
3. A Night In The Club
Cover Pic
4. How This Miracle Happened!!! ...
5. The Earthquake
6. Mission Friendship Again
Sorry For The Inconvenience
Information
7. Their Motive
New Book
Announcement
Writer's Battle
9. Search For Him
10. What Exactly Happened
11. Transformation
12. The Prom Night
13. A New Problem
Need Your Suggestion
Poster (New Story)
Khamoshiyan Secrets Lie In Silence
Good Bye
My Decision
Information About Chapters
14. Hired A Detective

8. The New Guy

825 106 74
By Queen_Of_Twists

Faisu: and you promise her that you will find that guy...

Sid nodded... Faisu said...

Faisu: but how will we find out that tattoo guy... I mean there would be many guy who where having this tattoo...

Sid: no Avu said only that guy is having this tattoo... We just need to find out who is this guy...

Faisu: but how we will find out that guy???... We have to check everyone in the college, and the professors will kick us out from the college...

Sid: we have to find out a way to find him out... May be because of this we will get our answers...

Faisu: but why you want to find the answers, just let it be na, whatever is their mission, let them complete it... We know that they are not evil then why you want to know their motives???...

Sid: I don't know but I think that they are connected with the Rahasya Of Nilgiri... I think they know the reason behind the deaths of the people... And I want to know the reason why so many people died there in that forest... If I found that tattoo guy then Avu will answer my questions... We have to find that guy...

Faisu nodded yes, and they slept...

3 Days Later

In The College

Jannat came back from her house... She gets to know whatever happened with Avneet... She thanks Sid and Faisu... Jannat and Avneet was sitting together in the classroom while Jannat was freaking out on Avneet...

Jannat: why why you told Sid about our mission...

Avu: because he was having doubt on us... He and Faisu both were trying to find out out truth, that's why I said that we are finding a guy who have this tattoo... Now he and Faisu will help us in finding that guy and they will not suspect us... And once we find out that guy we will leave this city as soon as possible... So they will never get to know our truth... Now relax...

Jannat nodded her head... Just then the professor enter in the classroom... Everyone wish him... He said...

Professor: sit down everyone... Students today I am going to introduce a new student in your class so please welcome Dev Joshi...

Everyone looks into the direction of the door and saw a guy standing there...

He came inside the classroom he greeted everyone... Professor said...

Professor: Dev is very good in studies and secure topped rank on his previous college... Dev we also have topper in this class, he is Siddharth... Go sit with him he will gives you notes and I guess you guys will be good friends...

Dev: sure sir...

He went towards Siddharth... He passes through the bench where Avneet and Jannat was sitting... Jannat said...

Jannat: I am feeling something weird with this guy...

Avu: what weird???... He is a normal guy...

Jannat: no Avu he is not a normal guy I am getting some kind of vibes from him... I don't know whether it is good or bad...

Dev sit down with Siddharth and Faisu... They introduced themselves... After sometime the class ended... They all went to the canteen of the college...

Avneet and Jannat also join them... Jannat was still suspicious about Dev... Her gaze was fixed on Dev... Faisu saw it and feel kinda jealous... Sid break the silence and said...

Sid: what you guys will eat???... I am very hungry...

Avu: why???... Aunty didn't gave you and Faisu breakfast...

Faisu: actually Ammi had a meeting today that's why she went early in the morning and asked us to eat something in college...

Dev: well I will have sandwich and coffee...

Jannat: same, I also want sandwich and coffee...

Avu: me too...

Sid: ok then I will bring sandwiches and coffees for us...

He went to the counter and bring sandwiches and coffees...

They were eating their food when Jannat asked...

Jannat: so Dev where are you from???...

Dev: Ahemdabad, Gujarat...

Faisu: oh nice, my Khala also lives there... What was your address???...

Dev: let it be na Faisu... My father got transferred here in Dehradun... So I am here now, what will you do to know my previous address...

Jannat: but Ahmedabad is a big city, why you came here... I mean there career options are better than here...

Dev: I told na my father get transferred here... Actually this is my hometown, my Dad got transferred to many places and finally he got transferred here again...

Sid: in which company your father work???...

Dev: H&D company...

Sid: oh chachu also worked there...

Dev: really in which post???...

Sid: he is a manager of the company and your father???...

Like this they talk with each other... Jannat was still suspicious about him, whereas Faisu was jealous thinking that Jannat like Dev that's why she was asking about him... They finish their breakfast and went to their class... On the way, Faisu hold Jannat's hand and dragged her to an empty room, they were behind everyone that's why nobody saw them... It is the store room of the college... Jannat remove Faisu's hand from her mouth... She said...

Jannat(Angrily): what the hell Faisu, why you dragged me here like this...

Faisu: you tell me Jannat, why you are interested in that's Dev's life...

Jannat: that none of your business... Now leave...

He hold her hand and pressed her on the wall... For a while they were lost into each other's eyes, in fact they were drown into each other's eyes... They were so close, that they can hear each other's heart beats... After sometime Jannat come into her sense... She pushed Faisu and said...

Jannat(Angrily): how dare you touch me...

Faisu: first answer my question...

Jannat: you are no one for me, why I will answer your questions... Neither I am your Girlfriend nor your Wife, who are you to ask me this question...

Faisu moves back in shock... He didn't utter a word and left from there... Jannat also went from there... They went to their class and sat on their respective places... Faisu was silent, he didn't utter a word in the whole class... Sid was shock because Faisu is a talkative guy, but now he is silent, that's means something is wrong with him... Sid decided to ask him about it after the class finish... On the other hand, Jannat was very angry on Faisu... Avneet look at her, she sense that she is angry... She decided to ask her after the class ends... After sometime the bell rang indicate that the class ended... The professor left the class... Sid tried to ask Faisu what happened to him, but he left the class without utter a word... Avneet also tried to talk with Jannat but she left the class with anger... Sid also noticed it, and he understands that something is wrong between Faisu and Jannat... He went towards Avneet and said...

Sid: I think they fought with each other...

Avu: I also think so... I will talk to Jannat and you talk with Faisu...

Sid: no I will talk with Jannat and you will talk with Faisu... If I will talk with Faisu and you with Jannat, then both of them will not tell us the problem and ignore us...

Avu: yeah you are right let's go...

They both left the classroom... Sid went to Jannat and Avneet went to Faisu... Sid saw Jannat was standing in the corridor balcony... He went near her and said...

Sid: Jannat...

She turned towards him... He said...

Sid: if Faisu has done something wrong or said something wrong to you then I am sorry from his behalf... He is childish in nature, but loved his friends and family very much... He even give his life for his loved ones... Please forgive him...

Jannat: Sid I am a very introvert girl... I don't like to be friend with anyone that's why only Avneet is my friend till now... But for the first time I made friends, that is you and Faisu... But I don't like when someone forced me to do something which I don't want to do... I don't like when someone try to control me or my life... And Faisu want to do that... I am not saying that he is not a nice guy, I know he is a gem, but I love my privacy... I hope you understand...

Sid: yeah and I will talk with Faisu...

With that he left from there... On the other hand, Avneet went to talk with Faisu... She found him in the canteen... She sat down in the chair... She said...

Avu: Faisu are you alright???...

Faisu: yeah I am fine...

He said without any expression... Avneet said...

Avu: yeah I can see that... Faisu if Jannat has said something due to which you have hurt then I am sorry behalf of her... She is like that only, she is an introvert but she is not bad from her heart... Please forgive her...

Faisu: I can understand Avu, but she didn't understand... I was just concerned about her... I don't know why but I don't like that Dev...

Avu: you also don't like him...

Faisu: also means???...

Avu: Jannat also don't like him... She was saying she is getting some kind of vibes, she don't know whether it is good or bad...

Faisu: Really???...

He said excitedly... She said...

Avu: yeah but why you are excited???... Are you feeling jealous from Dev...

Faisu: Jealous my foot... But seriously don't you think something is wrong with him???...

Avu: well I didn't find something wrong in him till now... Let's see, anyways would you like to have a cup of coffee with me???...

Faisu: sure... Wait I will bring two cups of coffee...

He went to bring coffees for them... Little did they know that someone was observing them from behind...

Hey guys, I know I am super late, actually my exams was going on, that's why I can't able to write my stories... But I will try to update frequently... Coming back to the chapter how it was???... What do you all think about Dev's character???... Are you guys getting good vibes or bad vibes???... Comment in the comment section... The target for the next chapter is 150 comments... Please complete my goals... And today is my Birthday 🎊🎉🎂🍫, so Happy Birthday to me 😁😁😁... Next update will be Obsessed Lover, so stay tuned... Till then bye bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 5.4K 32
He is calm She is talkative He is depressed She is happy soul He is smiling She is the reason He fought for himself She was beside him She is the r...
183K 13K 92
[HINGLISH] Two people which were rivals from their childhood. What will happen if they will marry to each other as their family ask them to? Will the...
7.5K 514 39
A girl who loved a boy since she knew the meaning of love. The boy who never looked at at her except an adoptive. Finally, after years he started to...
95.5K 6.9K 36
Avneet Kaur an orphan whose life is totally messed. Once she was in love with her best friend. Today she hates him more than her life. Siddharth Niga...