𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙎 // 𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙀�...

By FictionalWorldz

🎵𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙🎵 After summer break the pack is thrown back into the wh... More

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.

Chapter 33.

530 16 0
By FictionalWorldz

"Hey, Coach,"it's Scott and Stiles." Scott called,

Bobby finstocks continued to stare up at the roof, barely even blinking. His arms sprawled out along the couch; almost as if he was catatonic.

Stiles waved his hand in front of the unresponsive man, rolling his eyes before speaking "Coach, You're in rehab. You didn't have a lobotomy"

Stiles noticed the chess board, he leaned over to move a piece; just as his hand reached the player, coach finstock came to life; with a sudden movement he grabbed stiles arm.

"Don't you dare touch it." Coach demanded, glaring up at the teenager  "I've got Nurse Gonzalez by the balls of the last three moves"

Stiles rolled his eye "Let it go. You're checking out of this place now."

"Not a chance." Coach scoffed

"Okay, Coach. But, we know you're fine-..."

Scott was cut short by coaches Loud shushing, waving his hands around.

"I have a debilitating disease." He claimed, gesturing his hand to a chugging motion "It's called "I'm not going to take another arrow to my stomach-phobia." Look it up"

Alex rolled her eyes "well we can assure you no one is shooting arrows at anyone"

"We just need you to coach the charity game. Okay"

"Charity? Not a chance." The older man laughed loudly,

Stiles raised a brow, looking around the facility "How exactly have you been conning them into letting you stay here?"

"I, uh... I have relapses. It's... It's serious. I've had seven of them."

Scott counted in his head, "So once a month?"

"Yeah, you see, uh, every time they are just about to discharge me, I relapse."

"Oh wow" Alex sighed

"And no one's noticed that pattern?" S

"I have phenomenal health insurance, So why don't you guys get the hell out of here, I hate charity games. They're meaningless."

The trio shared a look of confusion, Alex titling her head "I feel like that logic is flawed"

"I don't think the charities would agree." Stiles frowned

"What's it for this year?"

"Cancer" Scott replied

"For or against?"

Alex shook her head, rubbing her face as the coach made her feel an un-normal amount of stress.

"Against, Coach. Deeply against." Stiles almost cried out.

"Yeah, okay, well, I'm deeply not interested." Coach justified himself, pointing back to the door.

"Coach, we need you." Scott pleaded,

"I will never coach there again." Coach declared.

"Oh my god" Alex groaned,

Coach Finstock looked at the annoyed girl, giving her a questioning look.

"That's okay. Because we don't actually need you to coach the game. We need you to forfeit" Scott explained

"Do you not see how sick I am!" He protested,

"Okay" Alex stood up, "you wanna know sick.. sick is being held in an old basement whilst some psychotic bastared drills a hole into your head."

Stiles winced, knowing this wouldn't end well.

"Now, coach finstock; that's what I call being sick and tortured, you are fine so just come back for the freaking game and then you go on your Mary way with you spectacular health insurance"

Coach looked between the two boys "I don't know how, be I feel that's a threat"

"Do what you please with it" Alex shrugged,

...

Stiles walked quietly into his room, Alex had been sleeping for a few hours. It was the first time all day she wasn't swarmed with nightmares.

He leaned over the bed, rubbing her side "hey, it's time to go"

Alex felt stiles wake her gently, she thanked god for at least getting a few hours of uninterrupted sleep.

"did you sleep okay?" Stiles asked,

Alex gave a nod "I woke up once but only because I thought I heard something"

Stiles sat down, giving his girl friend a soft stare "Alex, will you be okay tonight?"

Alex considered lying, putting on a smile and saying yes but stiles would see right through it "I'm scared. not of tonight, but what I did in the tunnels"

"I was waiting for you to talk about it" he nodded, not wanting to push the matter.

"I don't know what I did, or how I did it but I'm terrified of what else I might be able to do" Alex admitted, she looked down at her open hands

"I'm worried I can't heal,  after valack I'm worried something has change. I'm worried whatever happened in those tunnels may have effected me"

"Hold on" stiles stood from, he hurried to the kitchen, Alex stayed put and watched confused.

Stiles came running back up seconds later, a knife in his hand. He sat back down beside Alex, sucking in a breath he sliced the knife across his hand.

Alex eyes widened. "stiles, what are-.."

"Heal me" he shoved his hand towards her "hurry, it really hurts"

Alex quickly cuffed her hand around his, the blood spreading across both their hands. She closed her eyes and felt the small sting of his wound, it felt like nothing; two years ago she would have found it uncomfortable more than painful but now it was merely like a pinch.

She took her hand off stiles, she exhaled a relieved breath; his hand now clean of any past wounds.

Alex looked back down at her hands, there was a large patch of blood that dried into her palm. Blood never bothered her, it came with the territory of her abilities but as she stared down at her hands, she felt her chest tighten; a memory resurfaced.

Valack removed the drill from Alex's head, her lungs hand given out and her screams ended. She wasn't sure how she didn't pass out, but all she knew was, that was the worse pain she'd ever felt.

"All done" he announced, he stared into the hole and noticed the tissue grow "you are healing quicker then I expected, I'll have to redrill tomorrow"

Alex brought her hand to the patch on her head, she felt the blood trickle down her fingers. She brought her shaky hands to her eye-line and seen half her hand covered in dark blood.

"What.. did you do?" She asked, her voice shaking

"Alex. Alex" stiles called, she had zoned out 30 seconds ago; bakery blinking.

Alex looked up, tears in her eyes "the blood. I forgot what happened when.. when he drilled in my head but, but I remember now"

Alex kept staring at her hand, all she could focus on was the blood that stained it. Wondering how she could forget such a horrific memory.

Alex didn't even notice stiles had left, till she felt the warm cloth against her skin.

"better?"

Alex blinked a tear, "I'm sorry"

"Alex, I've said it a million times; you have nothing to apologise for. None of this is your fault"

"I know, I know that, but it just feels better to apologize, I'm sorry I went looking somewhere I shouldn't have and I'm sorry you had to worry for so long."

Alex was plagued with guilt, stiles was probably eaten alive with worry all because she went looking for something she shouldn't"

"Okay" stiles readjusted himself, "you don't have to worry about me because it didn't happen to me. It happened to you"

Alex blinked, as if she was erasing everything "we should go, don't wanna be late" she stood up, grabbing her jacket.

"Alex are-.."

"I'm fine" she repeated "now let's go, please"

__________

All was going to plan, that was until Coach decided not to forfeit.  Hours ago he was traumatized by the field and now he wouldn't leave it; throwing the packs plan into a whirlwind.

Nevertheless, they all continued on their assigned parts; hoping this wouldn't be too much of an inconvenience.

Alex been looking under every bleacher, searching for a size 10 with blood residue. Nothing was to be found which was an unbelievable misfortune

Alex looked over to see how stiles was doing, noticing as he landed on the ground; rubbing a sore spot on his head.

Alex walked over to her idiot boyfriend, offering her hand.

Stiles grabbed it, hauling himself up from the ground. Alex let out a small giggle, she pulled him to the bench and grabbed an ice pack.

"Ow" he winced as the cold touched his head.

"Your unbelievably stupid, you know that right" Alex asked, chuckling at the end.

"You love you me for it" he grinned

"That I do" she sighed,

"Did you find anything?" He asked

"Nope" Alex replied, popping the P "I can't believe it's a bad thing that I can't find a shoe with a bloody bottom"

Seconds later a high pitch tone rang through the air, sending a waved pounding through Alex's head.

Alex winced, covering her ears.

"Alex, Alex are you okay?" Stiles worried,

"My head" she muttered, wishing for the pain to end.

A loud growl filled the ringing noise, Alex stared out a the field, she watched as the young beta ran from the grass.

"Let's go" she dragged stiles, following Liam to the busses.

As she caught up, she gasped watching as Liam jumped towards the beast.

A beast against a beta only left one outcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 176 49
Allison daughter of Scott McCall and Kira Yukimura. Junior year in high school. The same Beacon Hills. She is the straight A of the school and talent...
10.2K 143 37
They've defeated assassins, Dread doctors, A massive Beast, and ghost riders. Now, beginning her senior year. Lacey now must try to juggle her love b...
126K 2.7K 54
( ON HOLD ) After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her...
745 28 10
Theo and Scott are mission partners after the Pack's decision to find safe houses for the supernaturals of Beacon Hills. They are barley escaping cer...