π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ πŒπŽπ‘π„ , dru...

Av hazzawckd

The Eternals, a race of immortal beings with superhuman powers who have secretly lived on earth for thousands... Mer

Characters + Introduction
The Start
Heartbreak
Australia
Amazon
IRAQ
The Betrayal
Final Fight

A Happy Ending Ish?

5.6K 192 93
Av hazzawckd

A/N - Anyone seen Dune yet? Because I've made a fan fiction of it on my page. Also last chapter guys

Authors POV

(Y/N) and Sersi made there way back to the others, them all greeting each other's with hugs.

(Y/N) left the talking circle and walked away from them, looking over to the distance seeing a familiar figure. Druig.

The (H/C) had tears in her eyes at the sight of Druig alive and okay, her lips trembling as a smile made it onto her face, running full speed into his arms.

Druig smiled softly at her, reaching out and wrapping his arms around her back, placing his head in the crook of (Y/N)'s neck. Their bodies swaying slightly.

They both pulled back from the hug and Druig placed his forehead onto (Y/N)'s, their noses touching, while (Y/N) kept her eyes closed and Druig had his eyes open, staring down at her grinning.

"Hey.. I'm okay, it's okay." Druig whispered to her, seeing how (Y/N) wouldn't open her eyes for him to see.

"I thought I lost you-" (Y/N) choked on a sob, "I thought I would never see you again."

Druig rubbed his nose against (Y/N)'s, a soft gesture between the two of them, "You'll never loose me darling."

(Y/N) finally opened her watery (E/C) for Druig to see, "There are those beautiful eyes." Druig cooed to (Y/N), leaning in more to her lips.

"I love you so much." He breathed against her lips, "I'm so proud of you."

(Y/N) whimpered, "I love you." She pressed her lips against his and straight away Druig responded to the kiss, their lips in a soft reassuring sync.

The male cupped the side of her cheek, tilting (Y/N)'s face to make the kiss deeper all while caressing  his thumb lovingly over her cheek. Their lips slowly moving against each others.

Breaking apart to breathe, the couple smiled at each other and Druig placed a small kiss on (Y/N)'s nose, making the (H/C) scrunch her nose up.

"Is he gone?" Sprite asked with a shaky voice.

(Y/N)'s attention was brought back to her family at Sprites voice, "Yes." (Y/N) nodded her head, moving towards Sprite, "I still have energy from the Uni-mind,  I think I can make you human.  All the things you told Sersi can be yours, but your time will be fleeting and you will die one day, are you ready for that?" (Y/N) asked her gently.

Sprite was teary eyed, sniffling, "I am."

(Y/N) smiled at her, extended her hand out to her, seeing how her hand started glowing again and Sprite took it, her now becoming human.

The Eternals left all watched with little smiles on their faces, happy for Sprite.

~

2 weeks later - SOUTH DAKOTA

Phastos offered to let the Eternals stay with his family for a bit and currently the four of them where on the couch, eating pizza while watching the news.

(Y/N) was in Druig's lap with his arms wrapped around her waist eating pizza, though the girl tried to say no, Druig wasn't taking no for a answer so now (Y/N)'s on his lap.

On the news it was talking about what the Eternal did, "Did you do that?" Ben, Phastos husband asked.

No one answered. "I love you so much." Phastos spoke with a mouth full of pizza.

Thena was in the kitchen trying to work the toasting on the kitchen table, "Are you okay?" Jack, Phastos son asked.

"I get confused sometimes." Thena replied, looking at the kid.

"Yeah, me too." Jack said back, trying to reach the fruit up high out of his reach, "So, dad says that your the goddess Athena."

"Thena. Drop the 'A'." Thena corrected him, one of her hands on her hip.

"Oh.. what's your superpower?" Jack asked.

Thena then created a weapon from her power, piercing the fruit the kid wanted. "Oh Jesus, give me a second." Phastos put his plate down seeing what Thena did and walked to the kitchen.

(Y/N), Druig and Makkari watched Thena hand Jack the fruit, Phastos making his way over to them, "Let's be careful with that, she almost gave you a haircut." Phastos laughed nervously.

While the others came into the kitchen, (Y/N) went up to Jack and picked up him, spinning him around making the kid giggle in delight.

Druig watched with adoring eyes at how (Y/N) acted with the child, himself wanting to have kids with (Y/N) some day. Man, He was so in love with her it was unconditionally at this point.

Once (Y/N) put Jack down, the Eternal made their way outside towards the ship.

"Wow dad the domo is so cool." Jack said in awe, admiring it.

"Yeah, your dad and (Y/N) fixed it with our bare hands." Phastos said to his son.

"Can we go to space one day?" Jack asked his dad.

"Let's wait till you get your driver's license first, okay?" Phastos nervously suggested.

"Hey Phastos." Druig called, walking forward and bringing (Y/N) along with him, "Take care. This world will be lucky to have you."

"Thank you." Phastos showed his hand out for hand shake, "I know your not a hugger so." Druig expected the hand shake but pulled Phastos into a big bear hug, this action caused (Y/N) and Makkari to smile.

Now it was (Y/N)'s turn to say goodbye, the girl kneeled down and smiled at Jack, "I have a present for you."

Jack's eyes lit up at this, "Really?"

(Y/N) smiled, "Yep but close your eyes first."

Jack looked to his dad for permission, Phastos nodded his head, "Its alright. Go on."

Jack closed his eyes while (Y/N) pulled up a small rock from the ground, bending it into a flower rock for the child. "Okay open your eyes now."

Phastos son did as he was told, opening his eyes and gasped at the flower rock that was in (Y/N)'s hands, "It's for you Jack."

The kid lent forward and hugged (Y/N) tightly, causing her to giggle and returning the hug.

"Thanks for the gift! and bye (Y/N)!" Jack yelled out to (Y/N) as she and the her fellow Eternal made their way back to the domo.

The (H/C) smiled brightly and waved back.

~

The Eternals ship was out in space, where (Y/N), Thena, Makkari and Druig were discussing who had taken Kingo and Sersi.

"How do we get them back? What are we supposed to do?" (Y/N) asked, very worried about her family that was missing.

"I don't know. But we have to go back." Thena answered, her eyebrows scrunched together in deep thought.

(Y/N) sighed to herself, calming down when she felt Druig's hand run through her hair and had kissed the side of her head multiple times.

All of a sudden (Y/N) felt something down in the hallway, standing up and walking over the were Thena and Makkari were.

"I feel it too." Thena commented, making a weapon and shield appear.

Out of thin air a colour blast of something appeared and out popped a creature that landed on the ground. Laughing to itself when it stood up and despite the situation (Y/N) found it cute.

"Uh-" The (H/C) tried to talk but got interrupted by the troll creature who coughed and cleared his throat.

The troll started making drum noises with his mouth, as another bright colorful light appeared, a human figure coming out this time, "Be hold, the royal prince of Titan, brother of Thanos, the defeater of black Roberts."

"Roger." A deep voice corrected the troll creature.

"Oh defeater of black Roger. The great adventurer Starfox."

Out came from the hallway was a handsome male, wearing a smirk on his face, himself looking similar to the Eternals.

"What a pleasure to make your acquaintance my fellow Eternals." He introduced himself, dipping his head a little.

"You know you don't really have to to do whole thing every time." Starfox scowled the troll creature, them now in an argument.

"Who are you?" (Y/N)'s question brought the guy's attention back, Starfox staring at her and admiring her beautiful looks.

"I'm Eros, and this is Pip." At the mention of his name the troll put his thumbs up while drinking from his mug, "And you are as beautiful as the legends say, (Y/N)." Eros smirked more when he spotted (Y/N) becoming embarrassed.

(Y/N) could smell the jealousness radiating off of Druig when he talked, the male practically growled his next words when he got in between the two, pushing (Y/N) against his side, "What do ya want lads? and lay off my girl would ya?"

Eros only smiled, "Pip and I are here to help," Eros pulled out a similar sphere Sersi had in his hand, "Your friends are in big trouble." Starfox looked back up to everyone, "But we know where to find them."

Eros lips slowly lifted up into a half smirk.

⸻⸻⸻⸻

THE END.

The Eternals will return...

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

351K 11K 25
FEMALE READER β†¦οΈŽ Druig and Y/n, two Eternals formerly oblivious to each other's feelings, even though everyone else knew, are reunited with their tea...
134K 2.8K 20
IN WHICH SHE WAS ONE OF MANY HEROES
73.1K 1.7K 21
Artemis is one of 11 Eternals send to Earth on a mission. For her first mission, she is quite excited. When the prime eternal, Ajak says that it is t...
124K 3.3K 28
Time heals all wounds or so they say. Druig felt at peace with his choice, eventually. The anger turned numb and he created a safe space for those th...