The New Ultra

Od YoshiroFirestone

A Teenage Girl Was Suddenly Brought To The Land Of Light By Ultraman King From The Destruction Of Her Planet... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Bonus
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus #2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Comic
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 2

1K 18 0
Od YoshiroFirestone

Sister?!

Z Went On To Train For His Next Battle. While He Was Doing That, Yoshiro & Zero Were Taking A Stroll Around Land Of Light. The Other Ultra's Looked At Yoshiro Since She Was Still Unknown To The Public

Yoshiro : Soo....

Trying To Break The Silence, Someone Interrupted With The Same Eyes As Yoshiro. The Son Of Belial, Geed!

Geed : Zero! I've been looking everywhere for you! Ah- oh who's your new friend?

Zero : This is Yoshiro, Geed. Ultraman King Brought her here due to the recent event of her universe being destroyed.

Geed : Ah.. I see.. I'm very sorry to hear that, Yoshiro.

Yoshiro : No no it's alright nothing to worry about, Geed.

Geed : Hmm.. I may not be an expert at this but.. Your eyes kind of look like mine.

Yoshiro : hm? Oh yeah they do!

Zero : I- HUH?! Wait Yoshiro are you by chance related to Belial?

Yoshiro : uhm... Well... I'm not supposed to say this but I'm his sister...

Zero & Geed : WHAT?!

Yoshiro : uh... Yeah.

Geed : wait.. Does that mean your my aunt?

Zero : you're... Related to Belial...

Yoshiro : I apologize for not saying this, but I lived in the Land of Light before, many years ago.. But I hid in the dark to avoid being recognized as Belial.

Geed : I understand how that feels...

Yoshiro : I was a comrade of one of the ultra here but I can't remember his name. I stayed on Earth, but it seems that Belial found out where I was hiding and destroyed the Earth so I will be force to return to the Land Of Light. It's not that I don't like living here it's just the feeling of being judged by other people, for not smiling often and for being related to Belial just makes me hate myself for it. I tend to forget about it by thinking about something else. But it still stabs me in the chest for it. *shed a little tear*

Zero : Yoshiro...

Yoshiro : it's alright I'm okay *wipes the tear away* I'll be fine.

Geed : I'm sorry, aunt.. But it's okay his resting in peace now.. *hugs yoshiro*

Yoshiro : yeah.. *pats geed's head* I apologize I'm not that kind of person who likes to hug people, geed.

Geed : it's alright, I have an Aunt!!! I'm going to tell pega!!! *runs off*

Yoshiro : Heh, still acting like a kid.

Zero : Still, Yoshiro. If you feel out of place you can talk to us.

Yoshiro : Yeah.. Thanks Zero, you sound just like my friends that I had... Well... It's in the past now...

Zero : *touches her shoulder* it's okay everything will be alright soon.

Yoshiro : AH! ZERO CAREFUL!! *grabs his hand* my shoulders has spikes!!

Zero : Oh jeez! Im sorry!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.4K 480 19
(Hello! If you're reading this, you have found my first ever Wattpad story! That said, it's not very good. If you would like to check out my current...
6.5K 66 24
All her life she couldn't find a purpose for a long time. She found her purpose and now she willingly kills hundreds of innocents. After her death, s...
2.2K 495 19
ONC 2024: In college, it was a case of wrong place/wrong time. Eight years later, they have a second chance. But will they take the leap? ___ Prompt...
56.9K 1.5K 23
[Book 1 of Ultra Magnus x OC Series] ✔️ Ailani Dunne lives on the cusp of Jasper, Nevada: hot, dry, and full of tumbleweeds: Ailani spends all tediou...