Hailee Steinfeld ONESHOTS (Gx...

By xshlxy_wp

Just a bunch of Hailee oneshots. Her other characters from movies will also be included here! Well mainly Emi... More

Surprises
Deep Treble pt. 1
Fuck The Rules (Deep Treble pt 2) feat. Beca
It's You
Losing Me Is Better Than Losing You
I'm With You (LMIBTLY cont.)
You Look Happier
Welcome Home
Hero
Talk To Me
Stay With Me (TTM cont)
At My Best
Date Night (At My Best pt. 2)
At My Worst (At My Best pt 3)
HEAR ME OUT (NOT AN UPDATE!)
IT'S UP!! (NOT AN UPDATE)
If I Would've Known
Let Go
Never Again
You're My Savior
You're My Favorite Person (YMS pt 2)
Partners
Attention
It's The Little Things That Matter
Beach Day
Beach Day pt 2
Prank Gone Wrong pt 1
Birthday
Safe Place
Wanted

Not So Spoiled

5.5K 137 33
By xshlxy_wp

(Requested by Shrader55  she requested this flow but I decided to put a little twist on it )

"MOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!"

I fluttered my eyes open as soon as I heard one of my 3 year old sons' voice, Jackson.

"I'm in the balcony, Jacky." I gently yelled.

A few seconds later and Jackson came to the balcony and went over to where I'm sitting with little tears falling down his adorable cheeks.

"What wrong, my sweet child?" I carried him and put him on my lap.

"Mommy won't let me and Mark eat ice cream. She kept saying it's not healthy for us." Jackson said between his tiny sobs, making me sigh.

"Where's Marky?" I asked Jackson.

"He's crying inside too." My son snuggled up to my neck as he hold onto his little green dino stuffed animal tightly.

"Okay, let's go inside." I held Jackson tight as I stood up and head inside our house only to be immediately greeted by the undying cries of my other son, Mark.

"What's going on?" I asked as I head to the kitchen where my wife and Mark is. Mark is on the floor crying hard while my wife only looked down at him with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Mark and Jackson wants to eat ice cream and I said no and they just started throwing tantrums." My wife sighed making me chuckle.

"Alright, let's put you guys here." I sat Jackson down at the kitchen counter and went to Mark to pick him up and sat him down next to Jackson.

"I-Ice c-cream." Mark said as he kept sobbing.

"Alright buddy. Hold on." I smiled at them as I whispered and walked to the fridge.

"What are you doing?" My wife asked as she watch me grab 2 ice creams.

"Giving our sons ice cream, of course." I smiled and kissed her cheek before going back to the boys who are now giggling happily.

"Y/n, no. You're always spoiling them." She protested.

"Here you go, boys." I smiled happily as I watch my twins enjoy their ice cream with huge smiles on their faces.

"And for the record, I don't always spoil them." I looked at my wife.

"Yes, you do. Every single time. They won't even listen to me anymore." She raised her voice a little bit and it almost made the twins cry again.

"You kids stay there okay? Don't jump off or you'll hurt yourselves." I placed a kiss on their heads.

"Thank you for the ice cream, momma!!" They both say with smiles.

"Anything for you my darlings." I smiled before I pulled my wife out of the kitchen and head to the living room, out of the boys' earshot.

"Seriously? You gonna start yelling in front of the kids?" I started.

"You're spoiling the twins so much, Y/n. At this rate they'll grow up to be spoiled brats." She let out a frustrated sigh.

"No they won't, Hailee. It's just ice cream, honey and they're just kids." I said as I looked at her.

A couple of exchanges and Hailee and I talked our little argument through as we went on with our day.

I walked back to the kitchen where my boys are and they're happily giggling as they play with their stuffed animals.

"Oh, by the way, mom and dad reached out. They said they want us to be there for Thanksgiving this weekend." I say as I went to the twins, carrying them in my arms and went to the living room. Mark grabbed the remote and switched it to a cartoon show, immediately getting the boys' attention as they happily watch the cartoon characters be stupidly hilarious.

When I first read the text from my parents that they want to see us, I was frozen. It's been 7 years since I ran away from home to live my own life. And a lot of people asked me why I traded my Royalty life for a normal teenage life.

Let's just say, when I was a kid, I've been deprived of my childhood. I wasn't allowed to eat anything I want, play with anyone I want, and do anything I want. According to my parents, doing those unnecessary things will only corrupt my mind and how I live my life as a future queen, given the fact that I was still a princess by that time. They say hanging out with other people won't benefit me in my future leadership.

With that thought being engraved in my mind, I followed them hoping one day, it'll make me happy. But I didn't. I felt so empty and I know why.

So when I entered highschool, I was a loner in class. I don't talk to anyone unless it was important for class. Until one of our maid's son named Tom came in to join the same class I was in. I recognized him right away due to his mother's resemblance. He became my very first friend and because of him I made a few friends who are also of Royalties from other countries but also normal people.

One can say that the highschool I attended was a mix of students who are from the royal families and from the normal families. And for once, I felt happy that I got to do things normal teenagers do. It even shocked me that most of my royal friends knows every normal teenager trends. I was envious of them. That their parents let them hangout with normal people and let them do things that normal people does. They encouraged me to do the same so I started doing things normal teenagers do behind my parents' backs. I got to play arcade games and just do everything that I've completely missed out. I couldn't believe how much I was missing out by being the "good daughter" my parents wanted me to be.

We even ditched class just so we can go to a concert on the stadium owned by one of my friends' family. Everyone knows she's the daughter of a royal blooded so they didn't hesitate to let us in without any tickets and we went backstage. That's how I met Hailee. And ever since then, Hailee and I became close until we started dating and everything. Until my parents found out everything. They were so furious that they were deciding on having me homeschooled for the rest of my student days. That's where I decided to run away from home.

Everywhere I go, people always recognized me as the only royal princess of the Y/l/n family. I have two brothers and we're actually triplets. I'm the only girl among the siblings. Even now and they respect me for that but sometimes it's frustrating to see people stepping aside everytime they see me in public like I was some kind of deadly virus. It was a customary gesture for normal people to step aside to show respect for a member of the royal family. They would know if you're a part of the royal family if you have the royal family emblem on your clothes, on your jeweleries, or even on your skin. But as the years have gone by, I told them there's no need for them to do that to me cause I treat them all the same and equally.

ANYWAYS!!

I saw Haiz look over to us and is about to speak up but I immediately shook my head. She looked at me in disbelief as she just rolled her eyes and head upstairs, not even bothering to talk to me about what I just said earlier, making me sigh.

------

"Hey, guys what's taking so—"

"Why can't we bring them?!" Jackson started to cry as he desperately reached out for his Transformers toy from Hailee's hand.

"You can't, Jackson. We're going to you grandparents' palace not just some ordinary house." Hailee didn't budge while Jackson's cries just started to get louder.

"What's going on this time?" I sighed as I leaned by our sons' doorframe.

"Mommy won't let me take Mr. Prime with me!! And she won't let Mark take Mr. Bee with him too!" Jackson ran up to me and hugged my leg as he cried. A couple of seconds later, Mark did the same too. I facepalmed a little bit as I look at Hailee who's giving me her "don't even think about it" look.

I sighed and gently pulled away from the twins a little bit and went to Hailee.

"What are you doing, Haiz? Just let them take Prime and Bee with them." I whispered.

"Babe, it's the Royal Palace that we're going to visit, your family's house. Not just some ordinary house." Hailee protested.

"Hailee, it's fine. It's just toys. It's not like they're bringing world ending nuclear weapons to the palace." I sighed and took the toys from Hailee and walked back to the twins who are fidgeting with their hands as they looked up to me.

"Now listen, don't put them anywhere when we get there, okay? Always keep Mr. Prime and Mr. Bee close to you at all times." I kneeled down as I handed them their toys.

"Yes, momma. Thank you." The twins hugged me making me chuckle before hugging them back.

"Now let's go visit grandma and granddad. You boys ready?" I smiled at them.

"YEAH!" They happily replied.

------

"They don't even listen to me anymore! It's like they respect you more than me because you always give them what they want right away." Hailee started yelling inside the car.

"Hailee, you know yourself that that's not true. The kids loves us and respects us equally. We're both their parents and they treat us fairly." I said as I looked at her. I had to call over one of my butlers when I was still a kid to take the boys to the garden first before we get inside the palace just so they won't see Hailee and I arguing.

"I just don't want our kids to grow up as brats, Y/n." Hailee looked at me as she scoffed.

"I know, honey. And I totally get that and respect that. But do you want them to keep secrets from us and do things behind our backs without us knowing what it is because we're too strict on them?" I asked.

"No! Of course not! I want them to be honest with their thoughts and feelings all the time." Hailee immediately answered.

"Exactly my point, Hailee! You know how strict my parents were when I was a kid until I became a teenager. They deprived me of my childhood and I don't want our kids to experience the same. I don't want history to repeat itself with our own family. But you're slowly doing the same thing to Jackson and Mark." I say as I leaned back to my seat with a sigh. I looked out the window and saw the maids starting to line up outside the front door as they face each other, my parents standing at the entrance, my father's hands behind his back and my mother's hands pressed together in a praying manner. I gulped, feeling a bit nervous.

"Look... Can we just talk about this when we get home? They're waiting for us." I gestured to my parents waiting.

"Fine." Hailee sighed, frustration is obvious in her voice.

We both got out of the car and I called Jackson and Mark over where they immediately ran towards us. I held Jackson's hand while Hailee held Mark's hand as we walk towards the entrance of the palace.

"Welcome home, Your majesty, Miss Hailee, and young masters Jackson and Mark." Marcus, my favorite butler said.

"Thank you, Marcus." I smiled at him as I looked over to my parents who's faces are blank. Not saying anything or even a reaction from them.

"Glad that you made it, daughter." My dad finally said.

"Mother... Father. I'm glad to be here too. I brought Hailee and the boys with me." I tried to keep my composure. We felt Jackson and Mark tense up a little bit cause they tried to hide behind our backs.

"Your highness. Your majesty." Hailee said politely.

"Drop the formalities, my children. Especially you Hailee. You're my daughter's wife and that makes you a part of this family now." Mother said as she looked at Hailee with a small smile. Am I seeing things? My mother is smiling. She never does that to other people. Especially not to someone who's not from a royal family.

"O-okay..." Hailee trailed off not knowing what to call my parents.

"Just call us mom and dad, dear. And I believe these two handsome young gentlemen are our grandsons, Jackson and Mark?" My mother said as she looked at the twins with a smile.

"H-hi..." Jackson and Mark said at the same time, their nervousness made me chuckle.

"It's okay, boys. These are momma's parents." Hailee looked down to them with a smile. The boys looked at me as if they're asking for confirmation. I smiled at them and nodded.

The boys later on went to them and hugged them by their legs, making me chuckle at my parents' reactions.

"Forgot to give you guys a heads up that these two are such huge huggers." I say. My father only smiled at the two as he picked up Mark in his right and Jackson on his left, earning hearty giggles from the twins.

"They look like the younger male versions of you, Y/n." My mother said.

"Yeah, it's like looking at young Jacob and Shane. But only with their hazel brown eyes. They have Hailee's eyes and some of her characteristics if I'm gonna be honest. Speaking of those two, where are they?" I asked my mother.

My mother was about to answer when two loud motor engines roared throughout the whole palace, making us turn to where the noise came from and soon enough I saw Jacob and Shane getting off of their respective motorcycles and took off their helmet.

"Y/n?!" The two doofus said in unison, obviously surprised.

"The one and only." I smirked at the two as I had my arms crossed over my chest.

"Oh my God!! I missed you!!" Jacob immediately tossed his helmet to Marcus as he ran towards me and lifted me up his arms.

"I can see that, Jake. And I missed you too, brother. Now put me down!!" I laughed a bit as I hug him.

We were both a laughing mess the moment he put me down and he immediately went to Hailee and gave her a hug too.

"The global popstar and the wife of my beloved twin sister, Hailee Steinfeld. I'm Jacob but just call me Jake." He smiled at Hailee who was blushing slightly at how Jake described her.

Shane walked over to me with a huge smile and immediately hugged me.

"I missed you so damn much, sister. It's been 7 years." Shane said as we hugged.

"I missed you too, Shaney." I hugged him tight.

"Hi, I'm Shane. It's nice to finally meet the girl who managed to made my twin sister fall inlove." He said as soon as we pulled away so he can hug Hailee.

"Hailee. And pleasure is all mine." Hailee hugged him back.

"Momma, who are they? And why do they look like you?" The four of us turned to the twins to Jackson's voice.

"They are my twin brothers, Jacky."

"Oh my stars, are these your boys, sis?" Jacob asked me.

"Yes, that's Jackson and Mark." I gestured to the twins who are still carried by our father.

"Hi, I'm Jackson!"

"And I'm Mark!"

My lovely boys said as they gave their uncles a warm smile.

"Hi there, boys. I'm your handsome uncle Jacob and that's ugly uncle Shane." Jacob joked as he picked Jackson up in his arms.

"Uncle Shane is more handsome though." Jackson said while Mark agreed making everyone laugh especially when Jacob acted like he was offended with what Jacky said.

"See?? Even the kids think Shane is the good looking one between the two of you, Jake." I tried to say in between my laughs. Oh dear god, how I missed them.

"Doesn't matter, I'm still the most popular one." Jake pouted.

"Now let's all get inside, shall we? You guys will be staying here for the week, aren't you?" My father said as he looked back to Hailee and me and we both nodded.

"That's great! I'll have the maids prepare your rooms." He called two maids over and told them to prepare the room for the boys and the room for me and Hailee.

------

"You and Hailee seemed to be having an argument when you guys arrived. Is everything okay?" My father asked as we sat in one of the benches of the garden while having a cup of tea. The twins are playing with Jake and Shane and I can tell that my two favorite little gentlemen are having a great time with my two favorite men which makes me happy.

"Ah, that was nothing. We were just having misunderstandings since I always give the kids what they want while Hailee on the hand is so strict. She kept saying that I'm spoiling our children but I told her my side that I just don't want our sons to be deprived of their childhoods. That I want them to enjoy with childhoods as much as they can cause I don't want them to experience the things I went through before and one of those is being deprived of actual happiness. While her side is that she doesn't want our boys to grow up as spoiled brats." I honestly told my father while we watch the four playing on the grass.

"I get where Hailee is coming from, my child. That was also our mindset when your mother and I became so strict to you and your brothers. We were afraid that you three will be brats when you grow up if we just give you everything you asked for all the time. We were so focused on molding you and your brothers to be the perfect kings and queen that we completely ignored the fact that you were still kids at that time who needed to experience a happy childhood." My father said as he looked at me sadly, remembering those old memories.

"But when you ran away and left, it was never the same. Everything changed. We realized that we were so wrong for depriving everything from you guys. That's why I understand your side of the story. I'm glad you did that and I'm proud of you for that, Y/n." He smiled at me. I guess everything really did change when I raw away from home.

"Thank you, father. But I also wanna apologize for running away." I smiled sadly.

"You have nothing to apologize for, my dear. If you never ran away that day, do you think you would have this life right now? Do you think your mother and I have changed our mindsets if you didn't?" My father put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned on his.

"Yeah, I guess not." I chuckled a bit.

"If you didn't run away, you wouldn't have gotten the chance to marry Hailee and bring these two amazing young princes into our world. Speaking of the twins, how did you guys manage "it"? I mean forming these two. I want to know the tea." My father asked with a grin making me laugh a bit at the way he said 'tea'.

"We talked about this and we tried to look for different ways that Hailee can get pregnant without having to try the test tube baby thingy. And when we finally did, we gave it a try. That's how Jackson and Mark came into our world."

"You guys have a very well planned life. You have an amazing, not to mention a drop dead gorgeous wife and two amazing young gentlemen." My father kissed my forehead making me smile.

"Momma, can we go ride the horses with Uncle Jacob and uncle Shane?? Uncle Jake told us to ask if that's okay with you. Can we?? Can we?? Can we?? Pleaseeee?" Jackson and Mark looked up to with their puppy eyes making me and my father chuckle. How can I say no to these eyes?

"Of course, sweetie. Just be careful okay?" I smiled when the boys' eyes lit up and ran towards where Jake and Shane are.

The boys are giggling happily as Jake placed Jackson in front of him when he sat on top of the horse while Shane did the same to Mark. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I watch my favorite boys and men rode the horse around the pasture.

"Our girls are also having their own girl's talk at the balcony. I'm guessing they're also talking about your argument with Hailee earlier." My father said chuckling, making me turn to the balcony and I see Hailee and my mom talking and casually laughing, making me smile at the sight.

"Momma! Come ride the horses with us!!" Mark giggled as he called out my name.

"Hold on a second baby." I turned to Marcus who's standing beside me. "Marcus can you please go get my horse?" Marcus nodded.

"As you wish, your highness. I'll be back in a minute." He bowed a little bit as he head off to where the horses are. An exact minute have passed and Marcus returned with my horse.

I thanked him as I got on to my horse and rode along with my brothers and my kids, laughing here and there.

--------

Night time came and the twins were done being bathed by the maids. These two are getting used to the royalty life already with just a day of staying here.

And now they're still goofing off around with Jacob and Shane at the halls of the palace. I swear to God these four are bestfriends already. I can hear their laughter filling the quiet hallways making me chuckle.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Hailee standing in front of the huge mirror while talking to someone on her phone with a bathrobe on. She saw me staring at her from the mirror and she smiled as she ended the call.

I smiled back at her as I make my way towards her back and wrapped my arms around her from behind. Her robe slipped a bit off of her shoulder, exposing a little bit of her smooth silky skin. I placed soft kisses on her shoulder and slowly kissed my way up to her neck citing small sighs of satisfaction coming from her lips.

"Who was that?" I asked after I kissed her cheek and looked at her in the mirror.

"That was Griffin. He was just checking on the boys." She said as she caressed my face with her head leaning back on my shoulder with a smile.

"I guess our boys have a knack of being favorites by their uncles." I chuckled.

"Agreed. Griffin always takes them on car rides everytime we visit my family. I see that Jake and Shane are starting to be like Griffin towards them too." Hailee said as I only let out a small laugh.

"Jackson and Mark enjoys being around my brothers too. I'm starting to think horseback riding is gonna be their new favorite thing now. They didn't wanna stop riding the horses earlier. And the fact that they're getting used to this royalty life already." I said, making Hailee hum in response.

"You okay, honey?" I turned Hailee to face me as I held her face on my hands.

"Yeah, it's just that your mom and I were talking earlier about our misunderstanding. And it made realize things too." She looked at me.

"What is it?"

"I told her why we were arguing that I think you were spoiling our sons too much. While you keep saying you're not. And she told me that my mindset right now is how they used to be too with you and your brothers. That they only realized how toxic they were as parents when you ran away from home. I thought to myself that if I kept being so strict with Jacky and Mark, they might end up being secretive like you used too. I realized you were right this whole time. That I should let them enjoy their time as kids as much as they want. Sorry baby."  She leaned her head on my chest.

"I understand, my love. My dad and I were talking about that earlier too at the garden. I'm glad you and I are now on the same page when it comes to our kids too. I just don't want them to be deprived of their childhood happiness." I smiled as I kissed the top of her head as we hugged.

"Mommyyyyy!" Speaking of the boys, they barged into our room, making us break the hug a little bit.

"What is it, honey?" Hailee asked.

"Can Jackson and I go to the rooftop uncle Jake and uncle Shane? They said the best fireworks view can be seen from there." Mark looked at us with his puppy eyes with Jackson once again making me chuckle.

"You should ask your mom about that, baby." I said. They turned to Hailee and already had a slight disappoinment looks on their faces but their expressions immediately changed when they saw Hailee smiling at them.

"Sure boys. But be careful, okay? Don't go too close on the edge just to be safe." Hailee said as she placed a kiss on their foreheads.

"Really?" Their hazel brown eyes are sparkling in happiness. Hailee and I smiled at them as we both nod.

"Absolutely. Tell uncle Jacob I'm gonna kick his ass if something bad happens." I smirked making my three most favorite people in the world giggle.

"Now go before you miss the fireworks." Hailee said with a smile as the twins ran to us to hug our legs.

"Yehey!! Thank you, moms! We love you both!! Come on, Jack!!" Mark ran out of our room before we can even say we love them too.

"Hey wait for me!!" Jackson immediately ran after Mark out of the room.

"They're really enjoying their stay here, huh." Hailee said as she wrapped her arms on my side.

"Damn right they are. Come on, let's watch the show from the balcony." I smiled as I grabbed Hailee's hand.

"Wait just let me put on a shirt." Hailee tried to go to the closet but I pulled her closer to me.

"Don't bother, you'll be taking it off after the show anyways." I smirked and then laughed a few seconds later as I watch her face turn bright red from the thought of what I meant.

"Jackass." She mumbled as we got on the balcony.

"Oh please, I know you love it." I chuckled.

"You're damn lucky I love you." She said, letting out light giggles.

"And I love you too. So much." I smiled as I leaned close and kissed her. She sighed in satisfaction as she responded to the kiss but we had to cut it short when the fireworks started lighting up the beautiful night sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 10.5K 156
Basically just random one-shots, continuing from my other hailee one-shot book ❤️ Gxg book and some chapters will have a G!P while other's won't
473K 9.7K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.
24.2K 597 13
Different oneshots about different celebrities (and their characters) that I don't feel like dedicating an entire book to. My requests are open! You...
367K 9.4K 189
Hailee Steinfeld x Fem Reader