𝔾𝕀𝕍𝔼ℕ (𝔸𝕟 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖�...

By iiuvchrissy777

Hana Yoshida Is trynna restart in her life. Trying to forget her past. She doesn't wanna mess up this time... More

𝟎𝟎 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟎𝟏 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝟎𝟐 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟎𝟒 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝/ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫
𝟎𝟓 𝐀𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟎𝟔 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟎𝟕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟎𝟖 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩
𝟎𝟗 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐩𝐭𝟐
A/N
𝟎𝟗 𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟎 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝟏𝟏 𝐀 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟏𝟐 𝐀 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐭𝟐/ 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐭𝟏
𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐭𝟐
𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐭𝟐 (𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞)
YOUR JUST SO DAM THICCCC
𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝟐
𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑉𝐼𝑂𝐿𝐼𝑁 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝐶𝐸𝑅𝑇
My final chapter

𝐓𝐡𝐞 Calm before the storm

950 35 12
By iiuvchrissy777

__________________

Buzz~
Buzz~
Buzz~

Buzz~

Her eyebrows knit as she tosses and turns on her pillow. The annoying buzzing creeping her from her wonderful slumber.

'If I ignore it It'll go away'

She protest in her head, hoping whoever was blowing her phone up would give up soon. But Hana realized getting her way was never a thing anymore.

Buzz~

Buzz~

Buzz~

"UGH!!" She slams her hands on her bed using them to push her weight up . The messy locks of now over growing dirty blonde hair fluttering over her face. She sits up on the side of her bed and gets a death grip on the noisy phone that sat on her night stand.

With a quick flip open and a accept button she presses the phone to her ear.

"Yes oh so great human that I shall not murder right now, whatever comes out your mouth better be worth it"

Her morning voice being very much audible as she awaited whoever it was on the phone, shooing the hair out her face in the process.

"Do you want breakfast ?"

The deep voice from the other line being very much akihiko. She rolls her eyes in pretend like she didn't like what she just heard.

"You woke me up for that ? Should I slap you now or later?"

His evil chuckle which she hated so much echos In her ear.
"Hana don't get ahead of yourself, I could demolish you. And stop acting like your fat ass isn't hungry"

She has to hold In the laugh, as she herself knew food wins her over in any scenario. And her fat ass was in deed hungry.

She stretches and yawns looking at her semi dirty room and Aki sleeping on his bed by the balcony. And then towards her very empty kitchen which she could not fill with grocery's at the moment, and knew there was nothing to scrap up.

In defeat she turns her attention back to him.
"What's the catch ?"

"Ah~ you know me so well~"
He laughs. Hana could hear a small shuffle and a door close before he says anything else.
"I need you to come over, Mafuyu is here and him and ugetsu seem to be having there own little music moment"

Hana takes a second , almost in confusion at what she was hearing.
'Wtf is Mafuyu doing hanging with ugetsu'

"I know what your thinking but relax, I'm awake now they aren't alone. Mafuyu found a new beat and I want you to come and try it out with him, it could probably benefit you guys for the upcoming performance"

Hana let's out a sigh, the fact she was so readable makes her mad. Just some months ago she was totally unreadable, and very much unpredictable, now she's like a fucking walking open book.

"Fine~ but if breakfast isn't ready when I get there that's your ass Akihiko"

"Okay little man, now hurry your ass up"

Before she could curse him out the line goes dead.

"The nicest prick I know so far"
She laughs to herself before getting up to get ready for this new adventure.

____________________

   Hana slings her guitar case over her shoulder , struggling to keep it steady as she neared akihikos apartment. The thing felt like a gazillion pounds and she was not macho man.
She felt like she was sweating alot, her hair was growing fast and it was close to her mid spin area now. And heat and hair was not the best combo.

     She could see the big building ahead but before she could speed to the door the honk of a black van caught her off guard. The windows were up and tinted and she was kinda debating running , not sure if she was getting kidnapped by the CIA.

  But before she could say anything the Windows roll down and she's greeted with her lovely band mates. Akihiko and Haruki.

  She smiles relieved  and sprints over.
"You guys scared the shit out of me"
She barks as she gets up to the car.

"Hii hana~~~~"
Haruki happily greets before smacking akihikos arm.
"See I told you we should of rolled them down first, sorry Hana"

Kaji rolls his eyes with a smirk
"As if we'd want to kidnap pip-squeak over here"

  Hana this time is the one to hit him
"I'm not a pip-squeak you knuckle head, and what happened to my breakfast. Don't tell me your fleeing the scene"

He laughs and reaches over to the back of the van.
"Shush I didn't forget, but I got plans with Haruki so your babysitting"
He finishes with an evil smile as he plops a big store bag in her hand.

   "Woah! That wasn't the deal! You said you'd be there" she complains not even paying attention to what was in the bag. But takes it gratefully.

   "Ugetsu won't bite you'll be fine, your peachy boyfriend is there"
He chuckles

"Kaji!"
She yells this time.

"You gotta start keeping your promises. Karmas gonna bite you in the rear soon"
Haruki protest, totally on Hana's side. Like the wonderful peace maker he was.

   Hana death glares him
"Your lucky I have love for you or else I'd be stabbing you by now"
Akihiko puts up a pouty baby face in a joking tone, but he was clearly touched that she cared about him.
She ignores kaji and moves to Haruki
"Haruki do you happen to have a hair tie? This heat is killing me, I don't know how you do the long hair"
She wines to him like he was her mother.

  "Of course hold on my love"
Haruki states as he rummages through the car compartments like he knew he had one around somewhere.

  Kaji starts playing with her hair running his hands through it as she leans up against the car. Waiting patiently for Haruki. 
"Thinking about cutting it?"

She leans into the comfort
"Not going to lie, yeah. This is the longest I ever had it and it's honestly becoming annoying"
She groans but her attention is quick to switch as Haruki burst up.

"Ha! Found it!"
He quickly ushers Hana to come over to his side.
"Come I'll do it like mines"

  She giggles and rushes over to his side of the car door. Leaning down as Haruki sweeps up her hair into a low bun, and let's out two strands to dangle in front.

  She loves Haruki a lot, he takes care of her like his own and she couldn't ask for anyone better.

"Turn lemme see~"
He coos as she turns to show him his finished project.
"Aww oh Hana it's so cute on you"

"Really ?" She chimes looking into the rear view mirror. She indeed liked it alot.
"Ah! Thank you harukiiii"
She engulfs him in a quick hug through his window which he definitely gave back.

"We get it, it's cute now hurry pip before you get hit by cars"
Kaji adds to there little moment.

  Hana chuckles and quickly runs back to kajis side which was by the side walk.
"Alright alright, I'm gonna head in now. You guys be safe~"

  Haruki waves her off and kaji gives his signature smirk and bye before starting the car up. Hana takes this time to walk up to the door, taking a second to look in the bag at what was for breakfast.

  She knits her brows as she instead sees ingredients to make breakfast rather then the hot and ready one she completely asked for.

"KAJI YOU METAL HUNK PRICK!"
She yells at the driving off car

"THE KITCHEN WORKS PERFECTLY FINE PIP-SQUEAK!"
She hears his response in return before he turns the corner.

   "Im gonna kill him, I'm really going to kill him" she says in straight seriousness as she heads towards the door.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Here's something light. I already have a chapter being worked on right now. Sorry for the long await, let me just throw a few things down.

I genuinely wanted to stop the story after coming back, because while reading other given story's and showing love to all my wonderful artist. I started seeing some plagiarism of my story of people stealing my lines and plot (the parts I improvised not the given plot) and it made me really just upset cause I felt like my story ment nothing now. But I just couldn't I really love this story and have a lot I want to write about. So be ready for me to be around now. Sorry and thank you for everyone that's stayed. Love to you all ❤️❤️

Also the next few chapters are gonna be from the movie. So if you haven't seen it I don't wanna spoil anything for you~ I'd advice you watch that first before continuing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 522 11
A year after the regional and Haru has not heard a word about Rin, thinking that Rin went back to the way he was, not caring about them and wanting t...
7.8K 79 12
After his almost confession towards Chizuru, Kazuya needed time to think and wanted to take his mind off of things. Upon reuniting with a friend from...
6.3K 84 21
This is my 4th of July Project for Usagi Tsukino's birthday. Goku and the gang went off on a road trip to meet Bulma's cousin, Usagi Tsukino, and one...
11K 368 62
~Currently on hiatus~ and is on AO3 As an ex-delinquent with a knack for ticking others off with his mouth, Danaju Hanagaki has lived most of her adu...