Life of Royals [COMPLETE] (Ob...

By s0ggycerea1

Royalty Au of everyones favortie Obey Me! characters! A Lucifer x Fem!reader (if you don't identify as Female... More

👑Info👑
👑The Truth👑
👑The Long Awaited Arival👑
👑Mixed Emotions👑
👑The Flaws👑
👑Mending the Bond👑
👑Anything for You👑
👑His Side of the Story👑
👑Teamwork Makes the Dream Work👑
👑My Vows to You👑
👑Her Hidden Colour👑
👑Your Majesty👑
👑Noble Blingz's Special Interview Edition👑
👑Leviathan Sensei-sama's Crash Course👑
👑Royal Family👑
The End!

👑Chocolate Chip Cookies👑

481 26 2
By s0ggycerea1

☆Bonus Chapter☆

You were planning to take a walk in the garden when you overheard a ruckus coming from the kitchen. The kitchen is situated pretty far from your study, therefore whoever was making so much noises was probably either very angry or very happy.

And so, you decided to satisfy your curiosity and made your way to the kitchen.

There, you saw Beel looking down to his feet guiltily while Satan was fuming from anger.

"Stop eating the cookie dough!"

"I'm sorry but I can't help myself..."

"Beel!"

"What's wrong, you two?" Your voice broke the intense air inside the kitchen.

The scared chefs, maids and staffs bowed down to give their respect to you before you dismissed them to help these brothers reconcile. They were quick to their feet, in fear of the Fourth Prince going all out on his anger issue again.

"What are you doing here in the kitchen?" you asked.

"I'm trying to bake some cookies but Beel over here keeps eating the dough! And now, I don't have any cookies to bake." You could make out the slight pout from the fourth born's face.

"Sorry..." Beel only held his wrist guiltily.

"Well, maybe I can help? That way, Satan can bake the cookies faster and Beel can also enjoy his raw cookie dough," you gave the sixth born a smile to help cheer him up again, "I know it's delicious, Beel. I've tried it too."

Wearing a scarf and an apron for hygienic purposes, you began gathering the raw materials to make the cookie dough. You also asked for some help from the staffs since you're not really familiar on where they stored their ingredients. Especially with a massive kitchen like this.

After washing your hand, you handed some ingredients to Satan for him to measure while you started preparing raw eggless cookie dough for Beel. You also made sure to heat the flour in the oven to prevent any risk of food poisoning.

"This is your last bowl. No more raw cookie dough for today, okay?"

Beel only smiled after saying his thanks.

After making sure Beel's happy and content, you then helped Satan to mix the ingredients.

"You don't need to use mixer for cookies though. Using spatula is enough," you said, handing him a clean spatula.

"Thanks. You sure know much about baking, huh?"

"Well, not really," you laughed, "But I always make this chocolate chip recipes for my friends, so yeah. You can say I'm pretty experienced in making cookies."

Before you and Satan could advance further in your baking adventure, Belphegor and Asmodeus came into the kitchen, "Wow! Are we playing kitchen today?"

"We're baking cookies for everyone," Beel answered. Already having his fill, this time he didn't touch any of Satan's dough.

"Ooh! Can I help? Can I help?" Without listening to the reply, Asmodeus already took his place beside you and excitedly eyed the dough.

"Sure, but cover your hair and wash your hands before you start. How about you, Belphie? Wanna help too?"

"Nah, I'd rather help eat the cookies after it's done."

The youngest always have it easy, huh?

You rolled your eyes playfully. It was a smooth journey with three helpers.

The pleasant smell of the baked cookies started filling up the whole kitchen, especially when Satan took the tray out from the oven. Everyone then eyed the freshly baked cookies with much interest.

"Go ahead and try them, but leave some for others as well," you instructed before putting another tray of unbaked cookies into the oven.

At your words, they greedily munched on the hot cookies, not caring about its heat.

"Hey hey hey! What's this delicious smell? Wha- Y'all eating cookies and not invitin' the Great Mammon?! How dare y'all!" Mammon rushed towards the group and succeeded on taking a few cookies for himself.

Laughter filled the kitchen as you watched the brothers fighting with one another.

"Not fair! Why am I the only one not getting any cookies!" Levi suddenly shouted from the doorway, distracting the group from their cookie hunt.

You felt a pang of guilt consuming you because there were no cookies left for the third born, "Sorry Levi. But I'm baking another tray. Wait for a moment, okay?"

Levi huffed, still disappointed and upset.

"Jean, what's the commotion down the hallway? It's so noisy!" Lucifer clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"It seems like Her Majesty is baking some cookies with the princes." Jean only smiled.

"Cookies?"

"Yes. In fact, when I went there earlier, they told me to give you some. It was quite delicious, I must say." Jean handed the plate of chocolate chips cookies to Lucifer.

It wasn't as pretty and uniform in shape like in the bakery shops, but it was enough for Lucifer to know that you've baked them with love. He smiled a little before taking one of it.

"Oh, and I also have a picture of them. I'm sure Your Majesty will love this photo. After all, you always treasured your brothers' photos."

No longer bother denying his butler's statement, he waited for Jean to show him the picture.

You were smiling happily while Beel handed you a few cookies to try. Mammon and Levi were fighting with each other for more while Asmo and Belphie split some cookies to share. Satan was standing beside you, giving his older brothers a disbelief look at their childish squabble.

The photo depicted joy and happiness in a family.

And Lucifer was lucky, because this is his family.

Wait! It's not over yet!!!
Spin off chapter coming soon so stay tuned!!!

Want an angsty story with a basic replaced au but with more action?
Keep watch for Insecure, A new story!!!

Want headcannons, fluff, angst and crack?
Check out my other book - Obey Me! Shall We Write?

924 words
Royalty Au
Life of Royals
Obey Me! One Master to Rule them all (Shall we Date?)
Lucifer x Fem!reader

I do not own any of the characters in Obey Me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.4K 34
This will include obey me!: One-shots Fics Headcanons Threads Scenarios
68.5K 1.2K 40
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, fr0gmouthz (Ray) on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗⋆𐙚...
23.9K 1.4K 16
(this is a sequel to my fanfic 'a text away'.) getting kidnapped by your online besties is totally normal! such a common experience! wait. why do the...
11.7K 292 19
A collection of Obey Me one shots! Every character will be included. Started- 10/22/2021 DISCONTINUED