Life of Royals [COMPLETE] (Ob...

由 s0ggycerea1

Royalty Au of everyones favortie Obey Me! characters! A Lucifer x Fem!reader (if you don't identify as Female... 更多

👑Info👑
👑The Truth👑
👑The Long Awaited Arival👑
👑Mixed Emotions👑
👑The Flaws👑
👑Mending the Bond👑
👑Anything for You👑
👑His Side of the Story👑
👑Teamwork Makes the Dream Work👑
👑My Vows to You👑
👑Her Hidden Colour👑
👑Your Majesty👑
👑Chocolate Chip Cookies👑
👑Leviathan Sensei-sama's Crash Course👑
👑Royal Family👑
The End!

👑Noble Blingz's Special Interview Edition👑

526 26 15
由 s0ggycerea1

I had no idea what to put as the header-

The unexpected news of King Lucifer's (formerly known as the Crown Prince of Eastern Kingdom) marriage shocked the whole world. His Majesty, who was known worldwide as The Ice Prince, announced his marriage one week before the big event.

Many were wondering who the lucky noble might be. But 5 days before the Royal Wedding, it was known that Her Majesty is a commoner.

Public's acceptance of her is very positive and thus, we're wondering how this mysterious royal couple met.

With me, Sakura, as the main reporter for Noble Blingz's magazine, and several other reporters from all over the world were given a chance to interview His Majesty and Her Majesty.

We started the first session with reporter Drew R.

Drew R: Lucifer, what is the most attractive quality of Mc?

King Lucifer: Thank you for the question. I believe it's her tongue.

At this moment, us reporters were frowning in confusion.

King Lucifer: What I meant was, she speaks her mind. That's what I like the most.

Queen MC: You could've said that first! What's wrong with you and your twisted words?!

Drew R: Okay, and to Mc, I wanna ask: Describe Lucifer in one word.

Queen MC: Charming-but-drives-me-insane. That's one word, right?

Next, we have reporter Crystal A for the second session.

Crystal A: This question just popped in my head a second ago and I decided to ask you immediately. So, how old is Jean exactly? Is he around the age of forty or he's older/younger than that?

The King and Queen: *lets Jean answer himself

Jean: Thank you for the question. Yes, I am in my forties. I'm 43 to be exact. I worked as a royal butler since I'm 16 and has been His Majesty's personal butler since he was a baby.

Jean: *slides a paper to us reporters*

King Lucifer: Jean, what is that?

Jean: It's nothing, Your Majesty. It's just a thank you card for asking me a question.

But the note we received indeed said this, 'His Majesty is very arrogant since he's little. But somehow, when I'm not there to comfort and pat him to sleep, he won't sleep. Pretty cute for a boy who said, 'I don't like you, Jean!"

We decided to keep it and share the news. God bless Jean for this tiny piece of information.

For the third session, we have reporter Mary B asking their question.

Mary B: I have a question for our dear Lucifer. How did you track MC?

Queen MC: *shivers* I can still feel the creeps.

King Lucifer: Easy. I hired a private investigator to track MC's preferences, dislikes, address, phone number, email address-

Queen MC: My goodness... *scoots farther from His Majesty*

King Lucifer: -but when it comes to the first meeting at the café, that was entirely coincidental. Jean begged me to buy him a cappuccino and somehow, we saw MC coming into the same café for her lunch break. So we sat beside her table just for fun.

Jean: That is right. However, the 'just for fun' part is actually His Majesty begging me to sit beside Her Majesty's table.

Queen MC: ...

We took note of this new information.

We resumed the fourth session after Her Majesty calmed down from the shock. Trust us, we were also shocked.

The fourth session was lead by reporter Briar W.

Briar W: So here's a question for our King and Queen. What's something you still don't understand about your partner? It could be a habit or just a little quirk that they do. Thank you!

King Lucifer: Love, you want to answer first?

Queen MC: I'm still mad at you. But I guess I can answer that. I don't understand why he chooses to hide himself. His brothers are here with him, I'm here with him, Jean's here with him. Or maybe because he can't trust us yet? I'm not sure... But yes, his tendency to keep things to himself is horrible and I can't fathom why he'd do that.

Jean: It's called 'Pri-

King Lucifer: As for me, I still don't understand why she'd bit her lower lip almost all the time. Was she nervous? Was she trying to seduce me? Or was that just a habit she does every time something happened? Whatever the reason is, I hope she stops because it's not good to keep doing that. You could bleed them if you're not careful.

We took note of Her Majesty's blushing face and His Majesty's calm expression. This royal couple is very interesting and we couldn't help but ask more.

The next session was lead by reporter Kris L

Kris L: Royal AU question for the newly crowned King and Queen. When's the baby due? Every Royal couple needs an heir.

King Lucifer: I like this question. Of course we need an heir; but in my opinion, it can wait. Right, Love?

It seemed like Her Majesty might pass out soon from her intense blushing.

King Lucifer: Hmm? Why are you quiet? Or you prefer we try for one as soon as possible?

Queen MC: I'm not answering that question!

We might hear more from the royal couple regarding this.

For the sixth session, we have reporter Casey F with their question.

Casey F: I'm going to ask Lucifer if he actually liked MC on day one? Was it a crush or~?

King Lucifer: It started as a little crush at first, because somehow this unknown girl came out of nowhere and took my hand everywhere she goes. But after the mini wedding we had-

Queen MC: That thing is seriously foolish. But I guess, as kids, we don't really know anything *laughs*

King Lucifer: As I was saying, after the mini wedding, I want to be by her side forever. And of course, then came my stalking era. But the more reports I saw of her, the more I want her to be my Queen.

Queen MC: I seriously don't know whether to feel scared or swooned right now... But I guess, thank you...?

Sakura: What about you, MC? What do you feel for Lucifer when you first saw him?

Queen MC: As a kid? Nothing more than a friend. And at that cafe? Just some weird guy listening to my conversations. But I guess, I started liking him-

King Lucifer: 'Loving'

Queen MC: ... Whatever he said-when we first had our dinner together. He seemed kind. And trustworthy. So I decided to give him a chance.

Her Majesty was smiling gently and it honestly warmed our hearts. The only thing this couple had shown so far is love and strong support of each other.

Time sure flies by with these rulers as we're now in our last question with me, the author.

Sakura: I would like to ask. Will we ever be given a chance to come here and interview you two again?

King Lucifer: What a peculiar question.

Queen MC: I'm not really sure since Lucifer don't really like sharing his personal life's information with others, but I guess I could help you when the time comes. Of course, at the moment, we're all focusing with our new job but maybe in the future? Who knows, but thank you all so much for your questions. Even I learn something new today about Lucifer today.

Her Majesty is really sweet and we're really grateful to be given this chance to interview them.

And maybe this is why the public loves their Queen so much.

I and the editors from the Noble Blingz, as well as the reporters here with me, would like to thank the Royal Majesties for this opportunity. We look forward to seeing the news about them in the future.

We wish them all the happiness in the world and to lead the country with compassion and intelligence.

That is all from me. Sakura, signing off.

A/N: Thanks for the support!!! Totally forgot about this when I was so busy studying for finals. Hope you guys enjoyed!!!

1.3k words
Royalty Au
Life of Royals
Obey Me! One Master to Rule them all (Shall we Date?)
Lucifer x Fem!reader

I do not own any of the characters in Obey Me!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

7.2K 295 26
A set of drabbles from tumblr, to be updated and completed throughout the course of this week. Everything is angst ;) ~Sonde's Sunday Snippets
61.9K 602 37
Soooooooo I thought of doing each Obey Me bother Oneshots and their own books. So I thought the only one that I simp for the most as the first one. S...
10.7K 76 7
TWST HC! Pretty much it (●'◡'●) (❁'◡'❁) § (* ̄▽ ̄*) § § (* ̄▽ ̄*) §ヾ(≧▽≦*) o ⚠ ALL OF THESE HC BELONG TO PEOPLE ON TUMBLR!!⚠ there are also obey me and...
704K 16.9K 27
° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "I don't deserve your love." "Everyone deserves love!" An Obey Me! x reader one shots book. 𝓕𝓲𝓷~ (The universe and c...