Fronnie One-Shots

By PistacjaVicky

A book of one-shots with our beloved Bonnie The Bunny and Freddy Fazbear More

Prank War
Video games

Sunset

214 2 0
By PistacjaVicky

Bonnie was practicing his guitar on the stage, testing out some new notes for the song. He had nothing better to do since it was 10:49pm and the nightguard haven't arrived yet. He was so focused on playing, that he didn't hear the voice calling him out.

"Bonnie..." The voice said. "Bonnie, you hear me?" Bonnie still didn't hear a single thing. "BONNIE!"

"WHA-!" He was snapped out of his thoughts. "What's happening?!"

"Are you listening to me?" The voice asked again.

"Chica! You scared me!"

"Me? Scared you? Are you being serious right now?" Chica mocked him.

"What do you want from me?"

"I wanted to ask you why are you playing your guitar. Didn't you notice that it's Saturday?"

"Wait, it's weekend already?"

"Of course it is! The nightguard is not coming tonight. Well, I better be going. I left the pizza in the oven. Oh! And, by the way, Freddy is looking for you." Chica said leaving the room.

"Freddy's lokking for me?" Bonnie asked curiously, blushing a little.

"Yup! He said that it's something important. I think that you'll find him in the guard's office." With that said, Chica finally left the room.

Bonnie immediately stood up and started walking towards the office. What did Freddy want from him? Bonnie started overthinking. He did had a crush on his friend, but he didn't want to ruin their friendship in case Freddy doesn't feel the same way. He couldn't lost him. Even though it hurt to see him every day and not tell him about his feelings, Freddy was all that Bonnie had.

Bonnie finally reached the office. Freddy was sitting in a chair, looking through some documents. He was too focused to notice that the bunny had entered the office. Bonnie looked through the papers that his friend was holding. After a few seconds Freddy put the documents down on the desk. He got up from the chair and was about to leave the room to go look for Bonnie. In that moment he noticed his friend standing behind him.

"HOLY CRAP!" Freddy falled back in a chair, screaming, while he accidently hit Bonnie.

"OUCH! Why did you hit me?!"

"You scared the sh*t out of me!"

"I'm sorry, okay?" Bonnie could feel the tears coming to his eyes.

"I'm sorry too..." Freddy said. "I overreacted a bit."

"That doesn't change the fact that it hurt." Bonnie stated. "Anyway, Chica told me that you were looking for me."

"Ah! Right. I wanted to tell you that we're gonna have new animatronics here in the next week."

"Wait, what? Why?"

"The other pizzeria went bankrupt."

"Does Chica and Foxy know?"

"They didn't want to listen to me."

"What about Goldie?"

"I can't find him anywhere."

"What are the animatronics names?"

"Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle and Puppet." Freddy enumerated everyone. "Oh, and Deliah will visit us tomorrow."

"Why?" Bonnie asked. "What did she do this time?"

"I think she caused another fight with her brother."

"Again? Why are they always sending her to us?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's because she likes all of us?

"Why is she fighting with Ennard anyway?"

"Siblings? At least it's a healthy relationship." The bear stated. "Well, I better get going. I still have to tell the others about the guests coming in the next week." Freddy said and left the room.

Bonnie watched his friend leave the office. Why couldn't he tell him? What was it that was stopping him? At least Deliah is coming tomorrow. Maybe she will help Bonnie confess his feelings... Or at least, maybe Bonnie will tell her about it...?

The next day

Bonnie woke up in the late afternoon. He didn't really paid attention about the time he wakes up on the weekend. He was always the last one to be awake. The first thing that he saw after he got up was Chica holding a few boxes of pizza. Freddy was sitting on one of the chair, while Foxy was running across the room.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Freddy said.

"Morning." Bonnie replied still asleep. "What time is it?"

"It's 3:32pm." Chica said. "Now get up, it's time for lunch. Foxy! Go get Goldie and Deliah."

"Aye! I be back in a second!" With that, Foxy left the room.

"Wait, Deliah is here? When did she got here?" Bonnie asked, now fully awake.

"I don't know, maybe like five hours ago? She wasn't really in a rush, when she came. She did look kinda sad and worried though."

"Did something really bad happened at her location? Like, someone got badly hurt or something?"

"She didn't tell us. She didn't even want to speak with us. Something is clearly wrong."

"Do I really have to be here?" Deliah asked entering the room with Foxy and Goldie. "I already told you that I'm not in the mood for this."

"You have to. Now, sit down and tell us what happened at your place." Freddy commanded her.

"Uh... Fine!" The girl finally let go. "I was arguing with Ennard. Our fight was so agressive that we started throwing everything around us up in the air. He offended me so hard that I picked up a chair. I threw it at him, but he dodged it. We were so focused on ourselfs, that we didn't notice that Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy had entered the room. Ft. Freddy got hit by that chair. I quickly ran to him to check if he's okay, but Ennard had threw a toolbox in my direction. Unfortunately, he missed and hit Ft. Foxy with it."

"So, how long are you gonna be here?" Bonnie spoke.

"The technicians said 'as long as needed', so I assume I'm gonna be here until they'll fix Ft. Freddy and Ft. Foxy."

"How long do you think it will take them?" Goldie spoke.

"I don't know, a week maybe? or two?"

"Okay, now stop talking!" Chica got their attention. "It's lunch time!"

After lunch they all went in their own direction. Chica back to the kitchen, Foxy to his Pirate Cove, Freddy went to the nightguard's office. Bonnie sat down on the stage. Deliah was with Goldie in the backroom, but maybe if he will ask nicely, Goldie will leave them alone for a moment. At least Bonnie hoped that it will go smoothly. He got up and started walking towards the backroom, but on his way he bumped into someone and fell down on the floor.

"Crap!" Bonnie cursed. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Freddy said giving Bonnie a hand to help him stand up. "Actually, I was looking for you..."

"Y-You were looking for m-me?" Bonnie said as he started blushing.

"Yes. Can you meet me at the backstage tomorrow at sunset, before the nightguard comes? I... I need to tell you something very important..."

"O-Okay." Bonnie could feel his cheeks burning red.

"I better go now." Freddy said as he left Bonnie alone in the corridor.

Bonnie was staring at the floor. Did it really happened? Did Freddy really asked him if he want to meet him at his favourite time of the day? Was it real? Or was he dreaming again?

When Bonnie turned to walk to the backroom, he saw two pairs of eyes staring at his direction. They were glowing brightly The complete opposite to the ceiling lamps. As they realised Bonnie was staring at them, They walked out of the shadow. The eyes owners were Goldie and Deliah. Bonnie was shocked. He would rather expect Chica and Foxy who would be staring at him and Freddy.

"I see someone is in love~" Goldie mocked him playfully.

"W-What?!"

"Seeing what happened and what was your reaction I can clearly say that you're madly in love with him," Deliah stated.

"H-How do y-you know?"

"You're like an open book to me. Besides, everybody knows that."

"So, what are you gonna do now?" Goldie asked him. "It can't be like that forever, you know?"

"I know, it's just..."

"You are scared... Listen, it's gonna be okay." Deliah tried to comfort him.

"No... You're lying."

"Why would I?"

"You're always lying!"

"Bonnie look at me. I know I've lied so many times, that I can't even count, but I would never lie to a friend. You are like a family to me. You all are!"

"Somehow, I can't believe that what you are saying is true..."

"You have to trust me on this one." She placed a hand on his shoulder. "You won't regret this. Just trust me."

"Okay, fine. I'll trust you."

"Then have a nice rest of the day!" The girl said, leaving with Goldie.

"Hope, you're not lying..." Bonnie whispered as he went to the stage room to practice his guitar.

The next day

Everything went smoothly. New animatronics arrived. Kids weren't causing troubles (at least not that day). Everything was just fine.

Bonnie tried to act normal. You know, play his guitar, give hugs to the kids and stuff. But he couldn't concentrate. He was thinking about Freddy all day. What did he want to say? How will it change his life? All these questions were in Bonnies head for the whole day.

It was almost sunset. Bonnie started walking towards the backstage. On his way, he saw Goldie and Puppet in a deep conversation. Deliah was standing next to Goldie, nodding from time to time. While walking past the Pirate Cove, Bonnie saw Mangle dangling on the ceiling, laughing, while Foxy was blushing like crazy. He looked so helpless, while looking at his new friend. Although, Mangle was broken, she didn't act like she was overthinking about it. Bonnie continued to walk. Chica, Toy Chica, Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie were in a dining room playing Uno. What a intense game it was! Chica was loosing since she was looking like she was gonna kill somebody. Toy Bonnie looked a bit bored, meanwhile Toy Chica and Toy Freddy were just enjoying the game.

Bonnie finally reached the backstage. As soon as he was about to enter the backstage he saw Freddy walking in his direction. But, he looked different... Instead of a bowtie, he was wearing a loose-tie. And his must-have-tophat was gone.

"Hey Bonnie!"

"Hi! So, why did you wanted to meet me here?" Bonnie asked feeling that he started blushing.

"I want you to close your eyes and follow me."

"Okay...?" He was confused, but decided to trust his friend anyways.

Freddy grabbed Bonnies hand and guided him through the backstage. After a moment of walking, they stopped. Few seconds passed and they could feel fresh air. Where they outside? Or Bonnie was hallucinating? But, one thing was sure. It was brighter than in the restaurant.

"You can open your eyes now." Freddy said, letting go of Bonnies hand.

As soon as Bonnie opened his eyes, he was struck by sunlight. So, it was true. They actually were outside! It looked so beautiful! The sun was so bright! Everything was so surreal.

"Wow... This is... Beautiful..."

"You like the view?"

"Of couse! It's so amazing!"

Before Bonnie could say anything else, Freddy connected their lips together. He felt a thrill on his spine.

"...I-I'm sorry! It was stupid..." Freddy said embarrassed after letting go.

"Oh, just shut up." Bonnie said connecting their lips again.

Freddy and Bonnie were so focused that they didn't even notice that their friends followed them all the way from the backstage. They wouldn't even know it if it weren't for the fact that Chica sneezed.

"ACHOOO!!!!"

"Chica!" Goldie yelled at her. "You're gonna expose us!"

"I'm sorry!"

"It's not like we can see you or anything." Bonnie got their attention.

"..."

"...Congratulations...?" Deliah said feeling a little awkward.

"Bein' sneaky isn't our thin'..."

"Oh gosh, you're a genius!"

"Can you leave?" The bunny raised his voice at them.

"Of coure we can!"

Goldie and Deliah dragged Foxy and Chica back inside, meanwhile Bonnie and Freddy were looking at the sunset.

"We should propably go back inside." Freddy said.

"Just a minute more, please. It won't hurt if we stay here a little longer."

"Okay."

--------------------------------------------

Quick info

Deliah is my OC that will never return

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
906K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...