The Last Dragon Ninja/Ronin

By MysticIce22

A ancient ninja clan thought to be extinct long ago but one member survived many things are to come for this... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Elemental Dragon Clan
Chapter 1 page 2: the kingdoms
Chapter 1 page 3: Mana
Chapter 1 page 4: Vessels
C1 Page 5: The Fresh Start part 1
C1 Page 6: The fresh start part 2
C1 page 8: Developing feelings
C1 Page 9: First mission/The Confession part 1
C1 Page 10: First mission/The confession part 2
C1 Page 11: First date
C1 page 12: Newcomers part 1
C1 Page 13: newcomers part 2
C1 Page 14: End of the shadow Clan part 1
C1 Page 15: EOTSC Part 2
Chapter 2: The Styx Clan
C2 Page 2: Frost vs Char
C2 Page 3: The battle of the Styx and lilacs
C2 Page 4: Frost's past part 1
C2 Page 5: Frost's past p2
C2 Page 6: Aiding a village
C2 page 7: The dream part 1
C2 page 8: The dream part 2
C2 page 10: end of spring break

C1 page 7: First day of school

5 0 1
By MysticIce22

Frost's P.O.V.

It is morning and I'm woken by m alarm clock and bright morning sun shining on me, as I got up and stretched i noticed that my room-mate still wasn't here i figured that my room-mate must have gotten up earlier and went to class so i got up and went to change then headed straight to class.

"Few minutes later"

I arrived at the front door of my classroom and i felt like i had butterflies in my stomach since the teacher is about to call me in to introduce myself to the, it was plenty of pressure since it is my first day and i don't want to mess up, I felt my body shake a little but i remembered what cane taught me when i was a boy.

"FLASHBACK"

Frost was in the dojo as a little boy about to spar with a fellow member of the clan but he is scared and he is hiding behind cane shivering in fear.

Cane: Young master Frost you have training to do what's the matter? 

Frost: I know but i'm really scared i'm not sure if i can do this.

Cane: yes you can young master Frost remember to remain calm, take deep breaths, and most of all?

Frost: I have to be brave but what if i can't do it

Cane: you can I believe in you and you must believe in yourself

Frost: *smiles* thanks Cane

Cane: your very welcome young master Frost now go on you can do this

Frost: alright

"FLASHBACK ENDS" 

Frost took a deep breath and fully calmed with a smile on his face the teacher called for him to enter, and so Frost entered the classroom with confidence and excitement ready to start his first day at school. 

The teacher revealed to be a smart and kind and strong Woman who was happy and excited to the new student in her class.

Teacher: Welcome new student my name is Ms. Hydria your teacher please introduce yourself.

Frost: *nods* Greetings everyone my name is Frost Nathan *bows* it is an honor to meet you all I hope we can get along.

Teacher: Very good Frost that was a pretty good introduction

Frost: thank you Ms. Hydria

Teacher: ok let's see how about you see over there?

Frost looked at the direction the teacher was pointing so an empty desk near the back of the class and what he net to her was a girl who appeared to isolated from the class.

Ms. Hydria: Ms. Rose may you please put away your hat 

???: yes Ms. Hydria

As Frost walked to the desk that was next to the girl she removed her hat and shown her face.

Frost smiled and sat down at his desk ready to start the day.

Frost: Nice to meet you i'm Frost may i ask what's yours

???: I know, my name is Magenta Purplerose cutie~

Frost: *blushes* C-Cutie!?

Magenta: yeah you are pretty cute

Hearing those words made Frost's face to red and steam come out of his ears from blushing but he stayed strong and beard with it and continue on with the start of class.

"TIME SKIP"

it was lunch time and Frost was heading to the roof with the lunch he made, when he arrived he say Magenta was there sitting alone eating an apple but she seemed a bit down, feeling worried about her Frost went to her to see if she was ok. 

Frost: Hey Magenta are you alright?

Magenta: ......Yeah

Frost: *sits next to her* What's wrong? I can tell something is bothering you

Magenta: its...nothing i'm fine really

Frost: pls tell me and here I made plenty so we can eat together because  i'm sure that apple won't be much of a meal.

Magenta: ok

As they ate Magenta felt happy and surprised that he offered to share his food with her and is worried and caring about her, soon enough she began to feel better and they began talking and what Frost heard shocked and angered him, Magenta told Frost on how there is a girl bullying that she skipped grabbing lunch and only had that apple to eat.

Frost: what did she say to you?

Magenta: she called me a fat ugly pig freak that likes creepy stuff and nobody will love me...... and I feel like she's right.

Frost: No she is not Magenta I know we just meet but i can tell you are an amazing, caring, sweet, kind, strong, creative, and beautiful person who is great inside and out because your not afraid to be yourself.

Magenta: *blushes* D-Do you really mean that Frost!?

Frost: Of course I do Magenta i wouldn't have said it if it wasn't don't listen to what that bully says to you or about you i got your back i promise.

Hearing those words touched Magenta's heart and made her feel more happy, better, and confident in herself and made her smile as tears of joy formed and she tackled him into a hug thanking him.

"Time Skip"

The school day was over and Frost was heading to his dorm room feeling really happy on how great his first day of school went, when he arrived and entered he was surprise to see someone else was in there and who it was.

Magenta: welcome back Cutie

Nathan: Magenta your my Roommate?!

Magenta: yep cutie

Nathan *blushes* why do you keep calling me that and why are you barefoot?

Magenta: because it's cute when you blush and because my feet hurt being in those shoes all day do you like them cutie~?

Frost: *blushes madly and covers her face and runs to his room*

Magenta: *giggles* I'll take that as a yes

As Frost entered his room Magenta continued to read but blushed when remembering everything Frost said to her and had a thought in her mind

/Am I in love with Frost?\ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.6K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
162 5 40
Shironem, a mythical creature called a ronin, has not had an easy live up until now. Follow him and his friends on his journey to find his family and...
3.6K 92 15
She is death but not everyone knows, what will happen when her past catches up. Will she lose her love and break her heart turning her against everyt...
130K 3.6K 16
Kruno Inuzuka was kidnapped when she was six years old from her home in the hidden leaf village. Now, six years later, she has returned to find her b...