𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 - ꜱʜɪ...

By tiny-prodigy

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[🍂]! "𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 �... More

[Info🍂]

[1🍂]

677 43 5
By tiny-prodigy

◞ ♡ ៰ ͘ ࣭⸰ ....✉ ->
Chapter 1
"You're too nice, ya know that."
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[🍂]!

"we're almost late! Get up y/n! " Someone would yell out from somewhere in the small house.

This caused the smaller boy to jolt awake, triggering his fight or flight senses which was, unfortunately, a daily occurrence but he had gotten used to it. Sort of.

Quickly rushing through his dresser, he'd pull out whatever clothes he found that he had ironed and worn them. Brushing his teeth and washing his face, y/n slipped his shoes on as he walked out of the house.

His father stood near the door, along with his neighbor,  an annoyed look across his face as he saw the boy walk towards him.

"Alright, see you later!" The neighbor called out with a smile as he walked off to his house, his dad would only scoff under his breath as he faked a energetic greeting of his own.

"Let's go." His dad ordered as he walked ahead, not bothering to slow down or check if his son could keep up with his pace. Rushing to catch up, y/n would adjust his heavy backpack as the older man complained about anything. As usual.

"why were you late this morning?"

"I ended up sleeping late last night." Y/n explained, nodding back towards their house. "I was doing the housecleaning."

"Well maybe you should've done it faster. That's not an excuse." The older man snapped, glancing down at the boy with a frown. "You can't be useless. You're 12 years old god damn it. Stop being such a dead weight and act you age."

"sorry."

The schools building would come into view as the two walked in silence. It was better off this way.

Pushing the heavy door open, F/n would walk in first. Leaving y/n to struggle with the easy door. It's not that heavy. He can open it himself. He's old enough.

"Hi!" The secretary would smile up at F/n as he greeted her back. Getting into a friendly conversation.

Walking past them, y/n would head for his class. He was late for school and the class teacher assigned him to welcome the new student as the class representative.

'I should have done the chores faster.'

Opening the door open, Takeuchi, his class teacher cut himself off. His focus now on y/n.

"Y/n? You're late?" He asked, a slight surprised tone in his question. It wasn't like y/n to be late. He had this sort of "perfect kid" image in and out of the school which made small situations like being slightly late a shocker to people.

"Sorry Takeuchi-sensei." Y/n smiled as he walked up to Takeuchi and handed his class chart to him.

"Thank you y/n. You can take your seat." Takeuchi accepted the chart with a grateful smile as he sent the boy off. Resuming his lesson.

Walking over towards his usual seat, the boy ignored everyone looking at him. This was common for anyone that walked into class in general. You always had someone or a few still looking till you're in your seat.

Shrugging it off, he sat down. Reluctantly.

He didn't really like his seat much. He had been sitting right behind someone he did not like. At. All.

He wouldn't say that though. That was so rude of him to think that way of a classmate.

'i shouldn't be thinking ill of her. She's a classmate.' He'd scold himself as he glanced at the girl in front of him.

It was Ueno. The loud, obnoxious and self centered girl- described by a few classmates that did not like her. Y/n would never think of anyone in general like that.

He was told he was "too nice" for his own good and...he never really understood what they meant.

It was what he was taught by his...mother after all.

People often asked him for help on things like when they forgot their homework, when they didn't bring any school lunch with them and he helped them without wasting a second.

He has great friends...

Sitting up straight, his attention was on the lesson from start to finish. Not bothering to fiddle around with anything or joke about with his classmates. Unfortunately, he was told he was boring that way as a joke once. Doesn't mean it didn't stick to his thoughts occationaly.

Feeling someone looking at him, he glanced beside him.

It was Shimada.

He was friends with shoya and a few others. Unfortunately, he didn't like them but he would never say anything negative about them. That would be rude wouldn't it?

Even if they are... Rowdy in a way.

Looking away from the blond, y/n got up and walked towards the teacher. He had to count the absent students.

Taking his pen in his hands, he'd begin marking them off as they talked and messed around with each other.

"Yun and Kim are here... There's... Shoya and Hirose. There's kawaii and Ueno... There is Sahara and... Who's that?" He mumbled to himself as he squinted his eyes at the pink haired girl that was waving happily at him as soon as she noticed he was gawking at her.

'She wasn't here yesterday...'

After waving back akwardly with a confused chuckle, he walked towards the girl. Stopping right beside her table.

"Hi. You are probably our new classmate. I'm y/n L/n. The class representative. And you are?" He asked politely as he gave out his hand with a inviting smile.

Shaking her hand and her head slightly the girl mouthed something he didn't understand. "N-not?" He asked confused. What was she on about?

Rummaging around, she had pulled out a book and started writing in it. 'Was she drawing now?'

Baffled by the girls antics, he'd glance over at the teacher for help but he was not even in class.

"Oh..."

||𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯||

A classmate would watch in amusement as y/n walked over to shouko with a smile. He was about to do the usual greeting he did for any new learner or transfer student.

Knowing shouko could not speak, 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓪 ignored the conversation he had previously been in and watched them in silence.

"𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓪! Are you even listening?" Someone whined beside him.

"Hi. You are probably our new classmate. I'm y/n L/n. The class representative. And you are?"

Holding back a chuckle, 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓪 just continued watching.

Y/n's face switched from a smile, to slight shock then confusion. This was the funniest thing they've seen in a while.

Y/n had been a bit fun to tease since his reactions were funny in general. He always would respond nicely at the same time. It was strange but that was just how he is.

Watching the interaction for a bit 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓪 sighed as they stood up. Time to interfere.

||𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯||

Watching the girl write something and rub it out because of misspelling, the boy sighed in confusion.

Did she forget they were talking in the first place? What if she didn't like him already? Did he say something offensive!?

"Y/n" he heard someone call out his name, followed by a hand on his shoulder. Glancing beside him, his eyes met with dark blue ones.

It was Shimada. Ughh.

This guy gave y/n chills. He was so weird. He always had something to say to y/n that did not make any sense or just stared at him until the other noticed. Only giving a strange smile and turning to him friends.

In general. He found him weird. Again- not that he would mention it. He'd never think ill of anyone! That was rude! ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

"Do you need help Shimada?" The boy asked, getting a light chuckle from the other. "Shimada? I told you you can call me kazuki right? We're friends."

"Uh, friends..right." he laughed nervously. He didn't consider Shimada a friend...was he being mean by not doing that?

"Also, You look like you need help." He replied, gesturing to poor shouko as she rushed to write the simple sentence, feeling slightly embarrassed that it's taking her this long. Why did her pen start acting up only now?

"Ah, yeah... I don't understand what happened but she won't speak to me."

"She's deaf." Shimada pointed out bluntly, eyes focused on y/n's face again. Shock, confusion, embarrassment.

"s-she is!?" He responded in shock as soon as she finished writing and showed him her book. Embarrassed to the bone as well.

"I can't hear."

"Pftt- hahaha" Shimada started laughing, much to y/n's embarrassment as it caused a few to glance over at the commotion.

"What's so funny?" Shoya asked before getting a explanation from a laughing Shimada.

Slowly removing himself from the conversation, y/n made his way back to the front. He didn't need to involve himself with his friends. Once one of them is somewhere, it won't be long till the rest follow.

Writing shouko's name down and ticking it off, he placed the absentee book back. Everyone was in class.

"Thanks for that y/n." Takeuchi spoke as he sorted a few test papers in his hand.

"Everyone get in your seats. We're writing a test."

[🍂]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[🍂]▒▒▒▒▒▒[🍂]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[🍂]
End chapter!
Continue?

Feel free to point out anything.
[Spelling errors, wrong info ect.]
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ⌲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 39.8K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...