[1🍂]

◞ ♡ ៰ ͘ ࣭⸰ ....✉ ->
Chapter 1
"You're too nice, ya know that."
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[🍂]!

"we're almost late! Get up y/n! " Someone would yell out from somewhere in the small house.

This caused the smaller boy to jolt awake, triggering his fight or flight senses which was, unfortunately, a daily occurrence but he had gotten used to it. Sort of.

Quickly rushing through his dresser, he'd pull out whatever clothes he found that he had ironed and worn them. Brushing his teeth and washing his face, y/n slipped his shoes on as he walked out of the house.

His father stood near the door, along with his neighbor,  an annoyed look across his face as he saw the boy walk towards him.

"Alright, see you later!" The neighbor called out with a smile as he walked off to his house, his dad would only scoff under his breath as he faked a energetic greeting of his own.

"Let's go." His dad ordered as he walked ahead, not bothering to slow down or check if his son could keep up with his pace. Rushing to catch up, y/n would adjust his heavy backpack as the older man complained about anything. As usual.

"why were you late this morning?"

"I ended up sleeping late last night." Y/n explained, nodding back towards their house. "I was doing the housecleaning."

"Well maybe you should've done it faster. That's not an excuse." The older man snapped, glancing down at the boy with a frown. "You can't be useless. You're 12 years old god damn it. Stop being such a dead weight and act you age."

"sorry."

The schools building would come into view as the two walked in silence. It was better off this way.

Pushing the heavy door open, F/n would walk in first. Leaving y/n to struggle with the easy door. It's not that heavy. He can open it himself. He's old enough.

"Hi!" The secretary would smile up at F/n as he greeted her back. Getting into a friendly conversation.

Walking past them, y/n would head for his class. He was late for school and the class teacher assigned him to welcome the new student as the class representative.

'I should have done the chores faster.'

Opening the door open, Takeuchi, his class teacher cut himself off. His focus now on y/n.

"Y/n? You're late?" He asked, a slight surprised tone in his question. It wasn't like y/n to be late. He had this sort of "perfect kid" image in and out of the school which made small situations like being slightly late a shocker to people.

"Sorry Takeuchi-sensei." Y/n smiled as he walked up to Takeuchi and handed his class chart to him.

"Thank you y/n. You can take your seat." Takeuchi accepted the chart with a grateful smile as he sent the boy off. Resuming his lesson.

Walking over towards his usual seat, the boy ignored everyone looking at him. This was common for anyone that walked into class in general. You always had someone or a few still looking till you're in your seat.

Shrugging it off, he sat down. Reluctantly.

He didn't really like his seat much. He had been sitting right behind someone he did not like. At. All.

He wouldn't say that though. That was so rude of him to think that way of a classmate.

'i shouldn't be thinking ill of her. She's a classmate.' He'd scold himself as he glanced at the girl in front of him.