A u d i o V i s u a l i z e r...

By VFlower_Voca

YALL HELP I'M SO DONE I HATE THIS APP SO BAD More

umm

At school❤😜

14 0 0
By VFlower_Voca

Ruby was sooo scared of having real social interactions. Being in a school this big was exciting and yet horrifying. She got pushed and shoved by so many other students it was like the Travis concert. She even witnessed a break-up on her first day. It was with a Super Mario obsessed bastard and... A furry. "This is so crazy, dude..." She muttered.

On the second day, it was even worse. Ruby went up to two dumb bitches just outside the school. "U-u-um..do you know where maths class is?-"
"Uuh, yes. Follow us!" The lgbt hangout motherfucker said and walked outside as a blonde girl followed. "O-o-o-o-ok guys!" Ruby ran along with them.

" Just who are you then? "
"Same question?"

The blondie sighed and smirked. "I'm Flower and this is Berly."  They said. " Oh, cool! I'm Ruby Rubes! " She exclaimed. "You're new, right? You would want to see your peers, right?" Berly dragged Ruby to the cafeteria aswell as Flower. " I'll show you the world as I see it. "

"Ok, so, on that table is, uh, Guest. He's one of the mathletes. Do NOT go near him." Flower said with a serious tone and pointed to another table. "That's the roleplayers. They're so bad at like everything. Ever."
" But the one with ears and a green hat looks coo-"
"RU-BY!"
" Sorry... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.4K 34
After being rejected by her mate, Jennifer spent years devoted to her new pack and Alpha, hoping he would choose her as his mate and Luna. But then h...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
383K 14.6K 42
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
67.6K 1.6K 21
Celeste and Theo's lives are thrown into chaos when he discovers she's expecting a child just as their war with the Belrose pack commences and her ho...