sparks ; heehoon (discontinue...

By milkcqrrot

"It's so funny seeing you acting tough and all." Sunghoon said as he caressed his left cheek where he was sla... More

one
three
four
five
six
NOT AN UPDATE!!

two

1.6K 101 134
By milkcqrrot

The sun began to set, indicate that it's almost nighttime. Heeseung was sitting on the window seat while looking at the sky.

Oh, he was on the phone with Yang Jungwon.

"I can't believe you sold me out!" Heeseung cried.

"Pfftt, sold you out? I only did the right thing. And I can't lie to your parents."

"But you're my best friend. You could've used another excuse like going on a walk at the park. I can't believe you betrayed me~" Heeseung whined.

Jungwon sighed from the other line.

"I'm not betraying you, hyung. I'm looking out for you. You've been behaving recklessly lately, who'd have known what kind of trouble you get yourself into if no one is there to look out for you."

Heeseung scoffed. "Speaking of that, you don't have to worry about me anymore."

Before Jungwon could speak, Heeseung continued. "Thanks to you, my parents hired me a bodyguard to look out for me for practically the rest of my whole life."

If you think Heeseung is fine with this, then you're absolutely wrong. He threw a hissy fit in front of his parents when they told him this. In the end, he could only shut up and accept the reality since his parents won't budge at all.

"That's great! I won't get a headache anymore from dealing with your exasperating ass."

Heeseung groaned and flopped onto his bed. "Really, Jungwon? Do my parents think I'm a child? I'm sure this is their way of saying they hired a babysitter for me. I can't stand this anymore, I feel like running away from home."

From across the line, Jungwon laughed.

"You? Running away from home? I hate to break this to you but you are NOT runaway material. You can't survive without your air-conditioned room and hot shower, not to mention your army of plushies."

Heeseung gritted his teeth as he stood up. "Oh yea? I'll prove you wrong. I'm packing my stuff right now to run away, just watch me. And do not mention about my plushies!"

Their conversation was interrupted because one of the maids that works for the Lee's knocked on Heeseung's bedroom.

"What is it?" Heeseung shouted, sounding annoyed.

"You are needed in the living room. Your parents need you to come down immediately."

"Ugh, tell them I'll be there in a few minutes." He could hear the maid's footsteps fading away.

"Wonie, I'll text you later. My parents are calling me."

"Sure, please update m-"

Heeseung ended the call and immediately rushed downstairs. He is curious about what could be so important right now.

He slammed the door open (it's one of his bad habits) and saw his parents sitting on the couch. Sitting across them is what look like a teenage boy, the same age as him maybe. And he looked nervous as hell.

"Who the fuck is that?"

"Language, Heeseung. Now come sit here with us." His mother pat on the spot between her and his father.

"Lee Heeseung." His father said in a warning tone when Heeseung didn't move an inch, he kept glaring at the unfamiliar guy. He had no choice but to sit between his parents, slumping.

"Straighten your back, we have a guest. Are you not embarrassed of yourself right now?" His mother whispered to him.

Heeseung rolled his eyes and sighed, sitting up straightly. But he kept glaring at the guy in front of him.

"As you may know, this is-"

"I know, he's my bodyguard isn't he?" Heeseung interrupted.

"Heeseung, that's rude! You should not interrupt your father while he's speaking." His mother scolded him. Then she smiled sweetly at the guy in front of them. "I hope you can bare with him. He's always like this."

The guy nodded and smiled back at her. He smiled at Heeseung too but the boy was too busy throwing daggers at him.

"Ehem as I was saying, this is Park Sunghoon, your new bodyguard. He's going to look out for you starting from now. So please treat him well." Heeseung's father said.

"Is he even qualified to be my bodyguard? He's like my age."

"Age has nothing to do with this. He will be attending to the same school as yours to guard you. BUT you are not allowed to tell ANYONE that he is your bodyguard to avoid attention. Do you understand?"

Instead of answering a yes or a no, Heeseung answered, "This is useless. I don't need any of this bullshit."

His parents sighed and rubbed their temples. They really can't change their hard headed son.

"We're just gonna leave you two here for a while so you guys can get to know each other. Lee Heeseung, you better be on your best behavior."

"Whatever."

His parents left and now there's a heavy silence in this room.

Sunghoon decided to break the ice.

"So... it's nice to meet you, sir-"

"Just call me Heeseung."

"Ooookay. Got it, Heeseung..."

And silence hit them once again.

"Listen, I want you to leave me alone and stay away from me. I don't need a bodyguard because I can take care of myself. I'm not a kid anymore, so leave me alone and you'll be at peace." Heeseung said as he stood up to leave.

"Wait," Sunghoon held back Heeseung's wrist. "Your parents hired me to be your bodyguard to take care of you so I can't leave you alone. Whether you like it or not, I'm gonna stay close to you 24/7."

Heeseung's mouth dropped when he heard that. He pulled back his wrist and clenched his fist.

"Do you even know who you're talking to? How dare you said that to my face. You're just another weak teenage boy. You're a waste of my time."

Heeseung turned around to leave but then something grabbed his waist and pushed him against the wall.

Lee Heeseung was pinned against the wall buy Park Sunghoon, who has his arms on his waist to hold him.

"Weak?"

Sunghoon's deep voice sent shivers down Heeseung's spine.

"I didn't train to be a bodyguard for 7 years to be called weak. Looking at the situation now, you're the weak one here."

Heeseung finally had the courage to make eye contact with Sunghoon, who was smirking at him. He wanted to slap that smirk off his face, so he did.

"Fucking get off me!"

Heeseung pushed him away with all his strength after he slapped him.

"Don't ever touch me." Heeseung said and walked away to leave. But he was interrupted again.

"It's so funny seeing you acting tough and all." Sunghoon said as he caressed his left cheek where he was slapped.

Heeseung raised an eyebrow at him. "Are you saying I should give you something more than a slap?"

"No, you're wearing your winnie the pooh pyjamas while trying to act tough. I think that's cute."

Oh how Heeseung wished the ground would swallow him whole right now.

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

"Park Sunghoon, you are so screwed."

Sunghoon paced around his room while pushing back his hair in frustration.

He lost control right in front of Lee Heeseung, son of the most influential and rich couple, and acts like a stuck up princess.

Park Sunghoon hate it when someone underestimated him. He hates it when someone underestimated all his hard work. Which explained why he was mad.

But did he just flirt with Lee Heeseung? Was that even necessary?

Sunghoon was just trying to be intimidating in front of him, he didn't expect to act flirty and all.

He just called Lee Heeseung cute and pointed out he was wearing winnie the pooh pyjamas while trying to act tough. He was so screwed.

'But he does look cute... wait no shut up.'

Sunghoon repeatedly slammed his head on the desk in his room. Why did he act that way in front of Lee Heeseung? Does that universe hate him that much?

He could feel the stinging pain on his left cheek. Lee Heeseung was no joke in slapping people. 

Sunghoon took out a framed photo of him with his family out of his luggage. He smiled a little as he looked at the happy faces in the photo. His heart clenched, he missed his family so much.

He bid a quick farewell to his mother and Chaewon before coming here. He hugged the two of them like there is no tomorrow because for Sunghoon, tomorrow he'll start living without his family. He even let Gaeul lick his face as goodbye.

He put the framed photo on the bedside table. His room is bigger than the kitchen at his house. Which is kinda impressive for him.

Sunghoon got ready to go to bed and prayed for the best tomorrow.

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 597 23
The story was about a two boys who fall in love with a same person and become enemies. They always fight and start creating dramas over small things...
15.4K 913 23
When Jay moved to a new city and found a new stable job, he definitely wasn't expecting to work for a bastard- and then fall in love with him. Their...
26.3K 1.6K 37
"I think you dropped something." An eerily familiar voice said. I stood up with a frown. However my frown was washed right off as I took note of the...
5.2K 231 13
what will happened if 2 powerful CEOs meet each other. one is kind and other is cold will they be able to get along? SUNGHOON(TOP HEESEUNG(BOTTOM) I...