The Prototype

By PhynxDeville

He could very well be the most Brutal, Sadistic , Cold-blooded, dangerous, deadliest Mafia King on this entir... More

MUST READ COPYRIGHT+ DETAIL
Character Inspiration
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Eight

140 7 0
By PhynxDeville

MARCELLUS POV

The cold wind blew softly against my face as I stepped out of my all-black BMW with my briefcase. I locked my doors behind me with the keypad as I stepped through the snow walking to the doors of my penthouse. During this time, Russia was plastered in snow and although February is approaching us quickly, it feels as though the year is off to a fast and crazy pace.

I rarely visit Russia unless it's for business as it is always. Russia could never be home for me. I am no good in Russia and it seems as though my darkness always gets the best of me when in Russia and around my Russian Mafia brothers.

I am a morally rounded man that normally doesn't get into the mix when in Russia. If it's not business-related or event-wise then I really don't come here. Let along the flight can seem pretty dragged some days even on my own private jet.

However I must admit, I love it in Russia. Business runs so smooth here. My connections always flourish here and we have a damn good time at the end of the night.

I made it inside my penthouse as the motion censored lights popped on every stepped I make. "Hello Mr. Gillian, dinner will be ready momentarily, is there anything I can get you until then?" my butler spoke. "A glass of wine would be fine, I'll be in my office, thank you," I informed him. He nodded his head "With pleasure sir." he expressed as I left the bottom floor of my penthouse walking up my stairs as my body begin to warm up.

I made it to my office, sitting my briefcase down and then removing my trench coat placing it on the coat rack. The fireplace was already lit as my office felt warm and cozy with the dim lighting. I walked over to my desk sitting in my huge black leather office chair. I pulled on the middle drawer where I keep the finest of Russian cigars. I grabbed one along with my lighter closing the drawer back. I got comfortable in my chair pulling the cigar to my mouth in between my lips and lighting it as I begin to lightly puff the sweet tobacco bring relaxation.

I've been here for three days and it's been much needed. I could not bare to look that damn woman in the eyes without killing her after our last meeting. Her confidence and how she demands respect and dominance are going to be the death of her. I think if I didn't leave right after, I would have kilt that woman and said to hell with everything else which I must admit wouldn't have been the smartest idea but it is and was exactly how I felt.

The fact that she is so confident in her craft and so confident in her skills and what she could do for my business and how much more successful she could make my business on one end burned a hole in me because I think we are doing extremely well and were doing extremely well without her.

The other end intrigued me that she spoke so highly of her skills to do such a thing as making my business even more successful than what it already is which is very difficult since my businesses are already extremely successful. We are extremely good.

Nonetheless, it would definitely be an incredible investment. It would be a great addition. This would expand and push open all boundaries that have blocked us or caused any concern.

I want to always be in control of my intel, my data and I want my business partners, peers, and suppliers to know that everything we discuss, all of the contracts, private details and information is beyond protected and secured and there won't ever be a chance in hell for our information to be breached or compromised.

If she can do that then maybe just maybe I would give her a bit of the respect she so desperately tries to demand.

Hearing her demands and her tones and the way she speaks, her terms and conditions really made me want to slit her face open. The way she was demanding of things and had her own terms and conditions. That snarky fucking smirk of hers and her piercing dark brown eyes staring at me without any fear and so much confidence, so much fire that ignites her to speak the way she speaks made me so badly want to put her out by killing her.

Every woman that has tried to step to me with any level of dominance or demands has all gotten a chance to meet who I can really be and have all found their respectful place. I am the Alpha and Omega and there's no one above me but God himself and that's only if a person believes in him, if not the closest they better have respect for is me.

Any amount of disrespect or going against me and the person would wish they would have tried Satan himself than to try me. I could bring both heaven or hell to a person, it all depends on them.

My iPhone begins to vibrate in my pocket breaking me out of my thoughts of the past few days. I put the cigar out in the ashtray, reached in my pocket pulling it out looking at the screen, and saw that it was Madrina.

I slid my thumb over answering the call as a knock also sounded at my door. "Ciao Marcello" she greeted me over the phone. "Hello Godmother, one moment please," I spoke. 

I pulled the phone away from my ear "Come in." I instructed loudly and then placed the phone back towards my ear.

Seconds later, my office door opened and my butler walked in with a tray of the most finest and famous bottles of red wine. "My apologies Godmother, I'm back," I informed her as the butler placed the tray on my desk I nod to him thanking him as he nods back understanding that I was on the phone.  "Are you busy my dear?" Godmother spoke.

"No, that was just Jeffrey coming in. I am done with business for the remainder of the day." I informed looking at the time seeing that it was already seven-thirty at night my time which is a pretty early night for me especially since the past two nights that I have been here have been extremely busy and had me coming in extremely late. I took into thought the time difference at the estate "How has things been going there especially now that a contract has been in place for that woman." I asked.

Hearing Godmother softly laugh "Things have been great actually. After you left, we got Avy situated with the badge for the technology building. I walked her over giving her a tour of the building she'll be working in and I must admit it was great seeing her finally comfortable and relaxed. She seems a bit more herself in that building, way calmer and peeled back."

"She really loves technology and it's been hard keeping her out of the building as she literally goes there after breakfast and then won't leave until dinner. We really have to get her a phone if she's going to be in that building and be in her own world like she has been. Today, Gia and Gabby as well as Sapphire gave her a bit of a tour of the estate showing her the things she has access too so I hope that made her even more comfortable being here." she explained.

I took a sip of wine taking in everything she has informed. I placed the glass back on the tray. "Or she's just really trying to speed up the process to fulfill her contract which I must say wouldn't be such a bad idea, the sooner, the better." I expressed.

Madrina let out a soft laugh "Oh Marcellus if only you could see, she is truly one of a kind." she defended. "Well, I am happy that you see it and I hope she sees the same in you enough to open up to you about what was her involvement with the government. I hope being around Gia, Gabby and Sapphire open her up to tell them why was she a target at that event." I explained.

"Oh Marcellus, are you still on that? We got what we need, knowing her skills and what she does and how it is going to immensely improve and expand our businesses isn't enough?" she asked.

"Godmother it is more than enough, however, I still would like to know who specifically is she. Who she really is and what all have she done with her skills. She said that she's has done things  involving technology way before her degrees. I would like to know all of what she has done. I still do not trust her even if she is bind to our estate.." I explained.

"But you trust her enough to have her still alive. You trust her enough to have a contract with her. you trust her enough to have given her access to the technology building which we both know is and can be the most vital part of this estate as it is a part of the security aspect of our estate Marcellus." she pointed out making valid statements.

I took another sip of my wine thinking just how right she is. The technology building is one of the most vital buildings on the estate because it does holds the system to the estate and all of our data. It is like our power plant on the estate, only a few have access inside the technology building.

The individual must have the credentials and resume to be able to have access to the technology building. "The contract is the only reason why I have just the slightest of trust in her. Also, the fact that she has respect for you and that she is there with the Mafia and is in the main building gives me peace as I know if she gets out of line then they will handle her accordingly." I admit.

"And it seems as though Nino is quite fond of her." she mentions, I could tell there was a smirk on her face.

I let out a sarcasm scoff, not surprised "Godmother, It's Nino. It's no surprise that he is fond of the woman who he doesn't know anything about." I spoke "whatever happened between him and Nicole. I thought she would have been the chosen one for him to approve and eventually marry."

Madrina let out a soft laugh "Nino is just like you, so picky when it comes to women and marriage, you both want a certain woman to do certain things and have a certain personality and holds certain qualities, etcetera which is why you didn't marry Priscilla." she spoke.

I sucked my teeth "No Godmother, we know it was much more than that as to why I did not marry Priscilla but you are right, there are certain qualities, characteristics, values, standards, and much more than I would want in a woman and if Nino was so much like I, he wouldn't look twice at that woman he is growing so fond of, apparently he and I are nothing alike." I explained.

Madrina softly exhales "You are truly your father's prodigy, truly his replica. You know you can always build your own path, your own rules, your own demands, your own life values, your own legacy foundation. You don't have to follow amongst the same road as your father which is why Nino could choose a woman like Avy because he knows that he doesn't have to look for a woman to be like me."

"He doesn't have to look for a woman that has the same qualities, characteristics, values, standards as me. Yes, there are certain requirements far as beliefs and religion and certain values of a woman I would want him to take into consideration but he doesn't have to measure every woman he meets to me, and to me, Avy is not a bad choice," she explained as I could definitely disagree with her about that hell of a woman not being a bad choice.

She is a horrible choice. The worst choice.

I took another sip of my wine as Godmother continue to talk "I do think she is very strong-willed. None of us know her specific standards or values or beliefs but what I do realize each time I discuss her with you, what I have realized where ya'll clash at which you constantly speak on is the fact that she demands respect, to be in control and have demands which I don't see as a bad thing but I definitely understand why you hate it, You're very traditional. you are truly your father and the way he raised you is traditional, both Italian and American way, especially when it comes to women. Avy is definitely not traditional. It doesn't take us getting to know her to know that she is not traditional." She explained.

I grabbed my cigar from the ash tray,putting it to my lips and lighting it back up conversing about that fucking woman.

Godmother describes her as non-traditional I would describe her as, a wild fucking animal.

I exhale the smoke from my lungs "I don't see a problem in the way my father raised me. I don't see a problem in the traditional way. If it's not broken why would I need to make any changes. My father did not have any problems out of my mother, as Uncle Galileli have no problems out of you. You and him are pretty happy to me, things go so smoothly between you two, and both you and my mother are and were traditional."

"Traditional seems pretty peaceful to me, seems smooth to me. A woman should be a woman. As a man should be a man. The head. The Alpha. That woman that Nino is so fond of is a problem. A walking, living problem. There is nothing wrong with wanting respect depending on how a person defines what is considered to be respectful and what is considered disrespectful." I explained.

Madrina let out a sigh following with a soft laugh "You are becoming like him every single day. I never said that the traditional way is a problem, as you mentioned, I am very traditional. Your mother was very traditional. Many women in the world are raised very traditional but what I am saying is that I and your mother as well as your father and uncle were all raised in a different era. A totally different era."

"You're in a whole different era Marcellus, you weren't born in the same era as us, the world has changed, evolved and yes, our lifestyle and what we do and how we do things is very traditional, it's very militant, there are codes of conduct, rules, and regulations, restrictions, oaths, we uphold the vision and purpose of our Family blood and the family business and the Mafia business of course but love is love, you should choose someone you truly love and that would fit you, not fit your father." she expressed.

I don't even know how we get on the topic of my love life or why but this conversation was never supposed to be about me and my love life.

I exhale the smoke from my lungs tipping the cigar over in the ashtray flicking the ashes into the ashtray "Godmother it has nothing to do with me being a replica of my father, yes I do uphold those traditional ways because that is how he raised me but those are also my standards that I have set myself, my values, are very traditional. You know what that entails. Nothing changed, nothing will change no matter the era. I don't know how this became a conversation about me and my love life. The bottom line is if y'all can get her to reveal everything those files had on her would help a lot other than that, she will fulfill her contract and then get the hell off my estate." I expressed.

It isn't uncommon for Nino to grow fond of Tempest. He's always been that way. So easily and quick to fond over certain women, given the fact that he is still young so he always feel as though he must explore his options.

It is reasons such as Nino is why women who is brought to my estate isn't to be around my mademen who stays on the estate. The women that I put in contract to work off their debt are temporary.  They are meant to not be fully trusted. Sapphire is the only one that has gained that trust and privilege, Nonetheless she is still temporary.

Another knock sounded off at my door "One moment Madrina." I spoke before she could say something.

I pulled the phone away from my ear "come in" I instructed. Within seconds the door opened showing Jeffrey "dinner is ready sir." He informed me. "Thank you, I'll be down in a few," I informed him. He nodded his head and dismissed his self closing the door back.

I put the phone back to my ear "My apologies Godmother, what was you about to say." I asked her listening back into the conversation.

"You're fine dear, go ahead and eat sweetheart. I am about to go check on Avy and the girls" She expressed. Mentally rolling my eyes at Madrina growing attach to Tempest.

We said our goodbyes and got off the phone.

If it's one thing about that fucking woman, she definitely knows how to fucking perform but at the end of the day, it's not working on me and she won't get her fucking way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
680K 15.9K 72
Book 1 of the 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 series {Duology} 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
201K 8.7K 76
"You can have me, Kian," I whispered, elation that my plan was coming into play, making my voice low. "Are you sure? Because you don't know, Jade. Y...
1.2M 36.9K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...