Sincerely, Yours ♡ p.j.m & y...

Od peachmilk-x

After a life changing unfortunate event, Jeongyeon made a hard decision to leave her hometown for a new life... Více

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
epilogue: thirty

twenty three.

305 38 8
Od peachmilk-x

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

"Oh my god they're here! Jeongyeon! Jimin!!" Jihyo yelled at the entrance. She was there along with the other six boys she once met at the party almost four months ago, smiling at the both of them with their thick coats on.

Jimin greeted them, body bumping and patting each others back with the boys while Jeongyeon hugged Jihyo tightly. She didn't forget to greet the boys too with her small hugs and appreciative nods.

And now they begin their fun at the carnival, different types of rides, game booths, food booths, and lots of people came to this wonderful event. Loud music and some live bands are present as well, welcoming guests and patio customers on their lovely restaurants. They could see the ferris wheel line up is getting longer as minutes passes by.

"Hyung! Can we ride the ferris wheel later?!" Taehyung violently tugged Yoongi's sweatshirt and him replying back with 'stop it'.

"Where do you wanna go first, princess?" Jimin held Jeongyeon's hand. She looked up like she was thinking of something.

"I haven't been to any bump cards before. Can we try that?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Your wish is my command." Jimin replied with a small smirk, causing Jeongyeon to giggle.

They've decided to split up cause Jin, Namjoon, and Jihyo are getting hungry, while Yoongi and Hoseok chaperoned their little brothers Jungkook and Taehyung.

They arrived at the bump cars and seeing all those people having fun on the wheels is making Jeongyeon happy and excited.

She didn't know all this time that Jimin's watching her expressions, the way her eyes sparkle whenever she sees something fun or exciting, her nose crinkles when she smells food from afar, her small singing voice when the live band played 'Fool Around and Fell in Love' by Elvin Bishop. She was just this walking angel, and he would glare whenever a guy (or a group of guys) would eye on his pretty lady.

"Chim! Let's go!" Jeongyeon held his hand, pulling him in the bumper cars as the staff is about to let the people in after the first batch.

They chose their own cars, fastened their seatbelts and waited for the 'go' signal. They ended up bumping each other frequently on purpose and nearly trying to kill each other. Seeing this, the other people did their best to avoid the both of them, trying their best to survive — they had tons of fun though.

After trying out the bump cars and a few rollercoaster rides, they went on to try the basketball shooting game. They competed again against each other, trying to beat each others' score like there's no tomorrow. Even the people are crowding around them for their best efforts. (It's a Scorpio-Libra thing).

After exhausting themselves from the games, they bought the famous korean corndog with mozza cheese inside, topping it off with diced potatoes. They took a seat by the bench near a small fountain,

"I can't believe two hours and a half just passed by." Jeongyeon said while muching her food. "That was something!"

"Haven't had this much fun for a while now." Jimin chuckled, crumpling his paper right after eating his food. "I'm really glad you liked that."

"Very much so." She smiled.

There was a small silence that fell upon them. The sound of the fountain water kept splashing softly, the sound of children running and laughing, the loud music from somewhere, and the breeze of December air meets their skin. It was comforting.

"The reason why I haven't been to these types of events was because I didn't have the chance to do it." She quietly said, "Jeju has one of the most beautiful fireworks show, but my mom won't let me."

"Oh damn, your mom must have been a party pooper." Jimin chuckled but Jeongyeon pursed her lips quickly as soon as he mentioned that.

"She wasn't. She was just protecting me from a lot of things. She was just taking care of me and I appreciate that." Jeongyeon rebutted.

It took him a while to get it and when he did, he felt tensed and pathetic about the things he said.

"I wasn't even ready to tell you my whole story before I got here in Seoul because I was nervous to get judged by you." She chuckled sadly, "but yeah, I moved here to Seoul because I was being hunted by loan sharks. It was a debt that my father left us for us to pay after he left us without saying anything. It was pretty hard and sad especially my mom is getting weak as she gets old. She passed away last year and I had to pay the remaining debt by myself. I basically sold the whole house to pay it off until I have nothing left. And I moved here because a family friend of mine recommended the babysitting job for me and here I am."

He looked at her facial expression, it was neutral, like she was used to it. But it was sad, and he didn't know how much she's been through. It was a lot to take in at the moment but he just held her hand and brought it up to his lips, kissing the back of it.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you." He said.

"It's okay, you didn't know." Jeongyeon placed her cold hand on his cheek, in which he didn't mind. "I think she would have liked you."

"This gorgeous, handsome young man you said? Of course she will." Jimin rolled his eyes wittily and Jeongyeon playfully punched him by his arm.

He suddenly leaned onto hers, pecking his lips softly before looking onto each others' eyes, "I'll make you happy." He whispered.

"YAH! You two lovebirds! We're gonna miss out the ferris wheel! Come join us!!" Jin's voice suddenly interrupted them by the distance, everyone was there huddled up in a group, waiting for the couple to join.

"Shall we?" Jeongyeon asked him.

"Of course." He winked.

It was a 5 minute wait and the staff told them to split up into two teams since they won't fit into the ferris wheel pods. So Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi are in the first pod while Jimin, Jeongyeon, Jin, Jihyo and Hoseok are in the other.

The next thing they knew, they were debating on each other's decisions until they get to sit on the pods. Jin and Hobi are somewhat afraid of heights so they're clinging onto Jihyo for their dear life. Jeongyeon and Jimin on the other hand is appreciating the beauty of Seoul infront of them while snow is starting to fall down from the sky softly. It was the perfect moment for Jeongyeon to ask Jimin if he wanted to take the next step, but there are other people surrounding them so she's planning to just ask him later. The same thing goes for Jimin, he wanted to ask her out officially but his gang insisted on sharing the pod with them so he didn't get the chance to. They didn't seem to mind as they wanted to keep things slow that's for sure.

After the 7 minute ride around the ferris wheel, they finally stepped out of the pod one by one. Jeongyeon mustered up all of her strength and courage and so, she held his hand softly, tugging him to her.

"Chim, I have to tell you something—" He stopped walking all of the sudden. "What's wrong?"

Her eyes looked towards Jimin whose expressions changed into something different. The pained expression he's showing right now while looking at something is making her really curious. She traced to what he's looking at and it was a girl—

A girl with long black hair, beautiful monolid eyes, pale white skin, and a very angelic face. She was talking to some of her friends and she knew by the possibility of who it was.

"Oh no." Jihyo said to herself as she saw the scene.

Jimin felt like he's getting dragged by a black hole, violently crumbling his world into pieces as soon as his eyes landed on her. The scene of her smiling, talking, and breathing — his chest tightened and his breath hitched sharply.

The girl's eyes met his when she saw him standing still a few meters away from them. Her eyes widened a bit but then later her smile curved into a huge smile, her hands waving towards him.

"Chim!"

He heard her, it was a voice he seemed to miss for a long time now. He wanted to move but he couldn't, except his lips quivered.

"S-Seulgi..." He whispered to himself.

His feet led him towards her without a care in the world. Leaving Jeongyeon standing there behind him by herself.

He left her standing there alone. Rather than being confused about the whole scene, she knew it from the moment she saw his eyes glued onto hers when he saw her — and she figured the reason why from the moment his hands slipped away from hers.

∘◦❦◦∘

ALL MEN DO IS LIE. We're getting a bit into the heavy drama side. And this is where everything goes downhill— jk. HAHA! Jimin just completely fucking lost it and I'm mad. And also I won't be making this book into a smut one (okay fine maybe just a bit) cause I wanna focus more on their struggles and love towards each other. Thank you very much for the increased votings and views! Hope you're enjoying this. Stay tuned for the next update!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

49.9K 1.7K 30
JEONGYEONXJIMIN FF "JEONGMIN" JUST READ IT GUYS!!! # 1 in jeongyeon # 1 in jeongmin
13.3K 623 29
Fletcher's life was already tough with the everyday problems of adulthood but now she just got another addition when her sister ends up missing and s...
2.2M 178K 122
"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do something like this to me! You're the person I t...
14.8K 798 10
"-there's this sincerity from it that no photographs could capture-" Jeongyeon is a pretty straightforward type of girl, but when you add Jimin into...