When A Heartthrob Dresses As...

By Unluckykuroneko

When heartthrobs dress up as supernatural cannon fodder Author: Diao Diao Zi At the graduation ceremony, S... More

Strange Talk on Campus: 01
Strange Talk on Campus: 02
Strange Talk on Campus: 03
Strange Talk on Campus: 04
Strange Talk on Campus: 05
Strange Talk on Campus: 06
Strange Talk on Campus: 07
Strange Talk on Campus: 08
Strange Talk on Campus: 09
Strange Talk on Campus: 10
Strange Talk on Campus: 11
Strange Talk on Campus: 12
Strange Talk on Campus: 13
Strange Talk on Campus: 14
Strange Talk on Campus: 15
Strange Talk on Campus: 16
Strange Talk on Campus: 17
Strange Talk on Campus: 18
Strange Talk on Campus: 19
Strange Talk on Campus: 20
Strange Talk on Campus : 21
Strange Talk on Campus: 22
Strange Talk on Campus: 23
Strange Talk on Campus: 24
Strange Talk on Campus : 25
Strange Talk on Campus: 26
Strange Talk on Campus: 27
Strange Talk on Campus: 28
Strange Talk on Campus: 29
Strange Talk on Campus: 30
Strange Talk on Campus: 31
Strange Talk on Campus: 32
Weird Mountain Village: 01
Weird Mountain Village: 02
Weird Mountain Village: 03
Weird Mountain Village: 04
Weird Mountain Village: 05
Weird Mountain Village: 06
Weird Mountain Village: 07
Weird Mountain Village: 09
Weird Mountain Village: 10
Weird Mountain Village: 11
A Vampire's Melancholy: 01
A Vampires Melancholy: 02
A Vampires Melancholy: 03
A Vampires Melancholy: 05
A Vampires Melancholy: 06
A Vampires Melancholy: 07
A Vampires Melancholy: 08
A Vampires Melancholy: 09
The Real World

Weird Mountain Village: 08

962 53 18
By Unluckykuroneko

A Cannibalistic village?   

This was the first thought that came out of Shi An's mind.   

This kind of weird place has always only appeared in movies, and I never expected that movies would one day shine into reality.   

Feeling Shi'an's stiffness, Qu Jinzhi hugged the person a little tighter, and patted him on the back with his other hand.   

“Don't be afraid, I will protect you,” he leaned closer and whispered in Shi'an's ear: “Your husband will protect you. ”   

With these words, the atmosphere suddenly became ambiguous with this name.   

Qu Jinzhi's hand wandered around Shi'an's waist. Shi'an felt a little itchy, so he subconsciously hid aside. Qu Jinzhi took advantage of the situation and pressed the person on the bed.   

Shi'an recovered from the fear of hearing the cannibal village, and looked at Qu Jinzhi uneasily, "No, don't...”   

“Yes," Qu Jinzhi's tone was soft but still strong, “Your husband makes you comfortable, okay...”   

In fact, Qu Jinzhi said another sentence later, but that sentence was so shameful that Shi'an didn't dare to recall it at all.   

Shi'an has been struggling. Although Qu Jinzhi wants him, he also cares about his feelings.   

It seemed that Shi'an was the quietest when he heard the truth hidden behind Fulin Village, so Qu Jinzhi brought the topic to this again, and even talked about his own experience, which was sympathetic.   

“Every year, people like you come to Fulin Village. In order to investigate the truth about the so-called sacrifice and haunted, they even feel that they are the savior and can help this village get rid of the curse. ”   

“But without exception, they have all become a plate of Chinese food for the people in this village. ”   

Shi'an listened carefully, unaware that his belt had been untied.   

“I know you are very dissatisfied with my forcing you to marry me, but only in this way can I protect you. ”   

“Each of them has a red rope on their bodies, which is specially used to perceive me. If you have my breath on your body, their red rope will tell them to avoid you so that you are safe. ”   

When the clothes were stripped off, Shi'an felt a chill, but Qu Jinzhi quickly covered him with a quilt.   

“Because they are afraid of me, so many people have disappeared here for so many years, and I am the only one who has turned into a ghost. ”   

“No one can come to conquer me, so they can only provide for me. ”   

Shi'an felt that something cold was attached to him, and he was surprised to find that Qu Jinzhi had also taken off his clothes and was lying on the quilt with him.   

“The story that the immortal village chief told you should be their version of the story. ”   

“They said that I was here to investigate geology and take samples. Because I fell off a cliff and died unexpectedly, but I was dissatisfied that I died here, so I turned into a ghost and angered them. ”   

Being stroked by a pair of cold hands around his waist, Shi'an couldn't help shivering.   

He couldn't tell if he was shivering because it was too cold, or because of the strange numbness that he couldn't tell people.   

“I guess the idiots who came with you also believed it. Did they still help scold me viciously? ”   

“But they don't know, and neither do you. They killed me. ”   

When his hand touched a more secret place, Shi An couldn't help shrinking his legs.   

“The wonton stall you went to eat today, their wonton was really fragrant. Back then, I just ate a bowl of wonton like that, and then I lost consciousness. ”   

“Probably because my physical fitness is better than that of ordinary people, I woke up before being mutilated. ”   

There was a foreign body invading, and Shi'an couldn't help but snorted softly.   

This is not the first time, so Shi'an did not feel excessive pain, but just felt a little pain.   

“I still remember the panic when I discovered the truth. The people in this village are obviously so enthusiastic. Why did things evolve like this? ”   

“But then I thought about their performance carefully. Their enthusiasm was a bit too much, and their eyes were too hot. This is not a manifestation of hospitality. The way they look at people is like they are looking at their own plate of Chinese food. ”   

With the surging of foreign objects, Shi'an felt that his body was starting to get hot. He couldn't control his reaction, and his eyes were filled with physiological tears.   

“I was the only one who woke up before being mutilated, so I was the only one who turned into a ghost. ”   

“I came back for revenge and killed the village chief at the time, who was the father of the current village chief. ”   

Shi'an's tears flowed down, and his eyes were blurred.   

Why are you crying? Probably he dirty his legs uncontrollably again.   

“The villagers at that time did not expect to encounter such a supernatural event, so they gathered together and went to some temple and invited a god stick back. ”   

“The old god stick has a bit of ability, so that I can't appear on the anniversary of my death every year. My birthday is April 17th. ”   

“By the way, the red rope on their bodies that can perceive me was also given by the old god stick. ”   

From the small to the big, this time, Shi 'an cried out in pain.   

Qu Jinzhi kissed his forehead, “Good boy, don't cry, don't cry, good boy...”   

“With me, those ignorant villagers dare not eat humans, but on April 17th, I was unable to show up. This became their annual carnival of eating human flesh. ”   

“They will find you idiots from the metaphysical family on the grounds that the village is haunted. If you can get rid of me completely, that would be the best. If you can't, then these people will be drugged on days when I can't show up. Then become food. ”   

The feelings of the two things are different, and Shi'an is floating in a strange feeling that he can't control.   He could hardly hear Qu Jinzhi's words.   

“It's not April 17th yet, don't worry about your friends, but I remind you, don't take your assessment too seriously. ”   

“If you get out now, you can still save your life. ”   

Shi'an's tears were uncontrollable, and she almost wetted half of her pillow with tears.   

He soiled his legs uncontrollably again, and he was soiled himself.   

“Don't eat those wontons. I know they taste delicious, but they are addictive. ”   

“You are greedy now, and when you put something in it, you can't refuse. ”   

In just a few words, Qu Jinzhi took almost an hour to finish speaking.   He talked about stopping and stopping. If he found that Shi'an was in the wrong state and didn't listen to him, he would repeat it to make sure that the security department heard it.   

Shi'an gradually recovered, her tears were wiped away, and her vision became clear.   

He met Qu Jinzhi's pale handsome face, his eyes were full of tenderness, and even his expressionless face looked a little gentle.   

With his eyes facing each other, Qu Jinzhi leaned down and gently kissed the tip of Shi'an's nose.   

“It's dangerous here, but it's okay, I will protect you. ”   

There was a sudden sound of footsteps outside, and Qu Jinzhi turned his head slightly when he heard it.   

But the voice was very subtle, only he heard it, and Shi'an was still stunned.   The sky was bright outside, and a man appeared at the entrance of the cave. The man was against the light, making his face invisible.   

Qu Jinzhi narrowed his eyes and stared at the person at the door, the tenderness just now disappeared.   But after seeing the man's face clearly, he was stunned.   

And the expression of the man outside the door was not very good-looking. The man's expression was shocked and angry, and his eyes were full of disbelief.   

Qu Jinzhi's first reaction was to cover Shi'an with a quilt, then simply got dressed and stood up.   

Not only is it more convenient for him to look at that person, but he also blocks the convenient time.   

“People and ghosts have a special way, give him to me! ”   

This is what the people at the entrance of the cave said to him.   Qu Jinzhi did not answer, waved his hand, and the entrance of the cave was blocked by a thick layer of fog, and the man was also blocked outside.   

He lowered his eyes and thought for a while, and then there was a slight movement on the bed before he recovered.   

Turning his head, he saw that Shi'an had already sat up with his body propped up, but he didn't look very comfortable and frowned.   

Qu Jinzhi put aside the thoughts in his mind and hurried to dress Shi'an.

Shi An was angry in his heart and wanted to avoid it, but he didn't have enough strength, and he was really uncomfortable, so he forgot about it.   

After getting dressed, Qu Jinzhi picked people up and walked to the entrance of the cave.   

Through the thick fog, instead of walking into the mountains, he walked directly to Shi'an's room.   

He put Shi'an on the bed, sat down by the bed himself, and touched Shi'an's cheek lovingly.   

“Why are you so attractive... Everyone likes you, and I have many rivals. ”   

Shi'an didn't want to ignore him, and turned his head aside.   
Qu Jinzhi chuckled, “Are you still angry? ”   

It seems that after last night, his temper has improved a lot, as if the cold-faced person before was not him.   

Qu Jinzhi glanced out the window.   The sun is out, and a new day is about to begin again. Soon, an annoying idiot will come and knock on Shi'an's door and ask him to go out to complete the assessment.   

It's useless after all.   

“Do you remember what I said before? "Qu Jinzhi turned his head and asked Shi'an: “This village is not safe. If you can, let all your friends leave." ”   

Let those idiots leave, and then he will find a way to destroy Fulin Village, so that only he and Shi'an are left here.   

They can be together for a long time.   For the past 20 years, he has been dealing with the people here. He is resentful and feels that instead of destroying this cannibal village, it is better to watch these cannibal-addicted villagers unable to eat human flesh.   

Only by looking at their long-term pain can they heal the damage he suffered back then.   

But now, he doesn't want to deal with it anymore. He wants those cannibal monsters to disappear quickly. Now he just wants to stay with Shi'an.   

Although Shi'an was very dissatisfied with Qu Jinzhi's bullying of him, he still listened to those words.   Shi'an reluctantly said "hmm", and then turned his head to the side.   

Qu Jinzhi also knew that he couldn't push people too tightly, so he left a light kiss on Shi'an's forehead again and disappeared.   

Shi'an sat up propped up on the bed, and after sitting for a while, he lay down again.   

It should be swollen, anyway, he is sitting very uncomfortably.   

The window seemed to ring, Shi'an turned his head to look, and saw a man coming in through the window very quickly.……   

It's that fool!   

Shi An watched the fool run to his bed in a daze.   

I don't know if it was his illusion, he always felt that the eyes of this fool seemed... not quite right.   

But before he could take a closer look, the fool pressed it up, and before he could make a sound, the fool blocked his mouth with his mouth.   

This fool kissed him before, but he didn't kiss him as hard as he did today.   

Shi'an was originally not very clear-headed because of last night... but now he was bullied by a fool again, and he was fainted by his whole body.   

So he didn't react at all, and his clothes were untied again.   

There were ambiguous traces of blue, purple and purple on his body. The fool stared at the hickey marks and bite marks, and the jealousy in his eyes almost turned into entity.   

He raised his head almost resentfully and looked at Shi'an, who was not yet awake.   

why……   

He is here pretending to be crazy and lying dormant, resisting these villagers' black hands on him all the time.

He has had such a difficult life, just to avenge his uncle, who he has admired since he was a child, and to find evidence of cannibalism in this village and expose it.   

But his uncle...

actually took possession of his sweetheart!   

The author has something to say: Hiss-towards gradual dog blood

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 835 196
Part 01 Title : Rich Family: The Heavenly Master of Earning Money [Crossing Book] (豪门之敛财天师[穿书]) Author: Nan Shu (婻书) [Dog Blood Version]   Wen Ran, a...
Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

2.9K 418 14
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...
5.3K 517 22
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ်
869K 34.6K 48
"Home, he felt like home." Willow Greene was 'Rejected' by the most popular guy in school, Hunter Reed, who was also called as 'Alpha', ever since th...