Weird Mountain Village: 09

[I have good news for you. Kuaishou Bureau has hired a lot of new employees to deal with anomalies, and the speed of SOLVING BUGS has BEEN greatly improved. Your BUGS have been dealt with. 】   

[News from the bureau, you will leave the world in three days]   

In a daze, Shi'an heard the sound of the system.   

His eyes gradually focused, and he found that there was no one around him.   

Qu Jinzhi is not there, nor is the fool.   Shi'an stared at the ceiling for a while, then realized that he had reacted systematically, and sat up from the bed in shock, “Can you get out?" So fast! ”   

[Yes, congratulations. 】   

Shi'an sat up because of excitement, but his physical discomfort made him lie down immediately.   

“It's much faster than the last world. ”   

The system is noncommittal.   After lying down for a while, there was a knock on the door, and Song Ge called him to get up as usual.   

“Shi'an, are you up yet? ”   

“Well, it's up. "Shi'an responded weakly.   

Since coming to this Fulin Village, Shi'an feels that he hasn't slept well all day, especially last night... he felt exhausted to death.   

Song Ge, who was outside the door, heard Shi'an's kitten-like snort, and only felt a fire in his lower abdomen, and his little brother, who had finally gone down, had a faint tendency to cocked up again.   

He took several deep breaths before he suppressed the desire in his heart.   Why is it so called?   

When the assessment in Fulin Village is over, he has to give Shi'an……   

“Just get up," Song Ge's voice sounded the same as usual, "It's time to gather, hurry up and wash. ”   

“Well, I got it. "Shi'an responded, struggling to get up from the bed.   

At half past seven, the disciples of the five metaphysical families gathered again.   

Usually when everyone gets up early and gets together, they will talk about some metaphysics-related content.

Even if they come to Fulin Village, the topics they talk about when they get up in the morning are the village's sacrifices and the anomalies of Fulin Village.   

After all, this is their assessment content, and the assessment score is linked to their level of occultist.   But this morning, the content of their conversation was different from usual.   

They were talking about wonton, saying that yesterday's wonton made people unforgettable after taking a bite.

At night, they dreamed that they were eating wonton, and they wanted to eat it this morning. If they didn't eat it, they always felt almost something.   The expression on his face was abnormally excited.   

Song Ge is a little better than the other three people. He is not so exaggerated and his mind is full of wonton, but he also agrees to go to the wonton stall yesterday for breakfast.