Villains Get Lazy Sometimes [...

By Fluffball88

Lazy Touma suddenly wakes up in a BL novel as the Villain, Nakamura Shin. "..." Fuck the villain role, let m... More

Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1: Napping Spot
Chapter 2: Just Like A Grumpy Cat
Chapter 3: Where is my House!?
Chapter 4: Tension
Chapter 5: "It's His Nap Time. Never Disturb a Cat's Nap Time."
Chapter 6: Starting Over
Chapter 7: Nakamura Shin Guide by Suzuki Haruto
Chapter 8: The Protagonist
Chapter 9: The MC and the Villain
Chapter 10: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!
Chapter 11: Test of Courage
Chapter 12: Night Life
Chapter 13: The Awaited Call
Chapter 14: True Feelings
Chapter 15: Now or Never
Chapter 16: Beginning of Summer
Chapter 17: Long Distance
Chapter 18: Being Away
Chapter 19: An Accident!?
Chapter 20: "SHIN!!!"
Chapter 21: Summer Break Memories
Chapter 22: Another Beginning
Chapter 23: Conflict
Chapter 24: Rooftop Rendezvous
Chapter 25: Recalling
Chapter 26: Change of Heart
Chapter 27: Loving Since
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 29: Time Throughout
Chapter 30: Escape Into My Arms!
Chapter 31: Time Will Mend
Chapter 32: Winter With You
Chapter 33: Life With You
Epilogue
New Story Voting! [CLOSED]
EXTRA 1: The Tale of JunRei/ReiJun
EXTRA 2: Fantasy AU (Part 1)
EXTRA 3: Fantasy AU (Part 2)
EXTRA 5: QnA
EXTRA 6: Incorrect Quotes
EXTRA 7: Highlight of My Life
WINNER OF THE NEW STORY VOTING!
Thank You From FluffBall88
{VGLS 1M READS ANIMATION SPECIAL!}
{VGLS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL}

EXTRA 4: Fantasy AU (FINALE)

10.3K 739 257
By Fluffball88

Haruto left the door unlocked.

Of course he had.

Shin doesn't go out, just looked out the iron bars with Haruto's coat wrapped around him. He couldn't sleep well last night at all, carrying an unsettling and anxious feeling in his heart and mind. He couldn't exactly tell what his instincts were trying to tell him, but it kept him on edge. It was telling him to move, but where?

Shin looked at the door, temptation snaking around his neck. It's already morning, Haruto must've gone far already. As stated, Shin's tower was isolated, so it was pretty far from a lot of places like villages and the caslte. There's no way that he'll be able to chase after him. Shin believes in Haruto, that he will come back to him.

He always did and never failed to do so for the past three months.

"...So why am I feeling so restless?"

--

Haruto sneakily makes his way throughout the large city. He was heading for the castle, to sabotage their weapons and artillery. He won't hurt anyone, especially the innocent. He just wanted and needed to get rid of the tools that were essential to their plans.

He runs through alley ways in a cloak and mask.

He didn't wear his uniform, for he would be questioned as to why he was not at his post. He was ordered not to leave Shin after all. So he moved in a different attire.

Haruto manages to infiltrate inside the castle walls and saw all the weapons and supplies out in the open, being prepared to be taken to the battlefield.

He moves behind a set of wooden crates with his needed materials at hand inside his bag. He was going to light them on fire.

In order to prevent the soldiers from getting caught in the explosion, he'll capture their attention so they'll be farther away. He sets his bag down and takes out a bottle, several more inside.

Haruto douses the crates full of supplies.

This was it.

His stand for his kingdom. Haruto felt guilty for just running, unable to protect his kingdom with his mother and father, but he can help them in other ways.

And this was it.

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

"GAH!"

Haruto gets knocked down by a knight. His body crashes on the ground, his back against the floor, his mask getting blown away from the fall, cutting his cheek at the same time.

Before Haruto could get up, the knight stepped on his stomach, causing him to spit out saliva. The knight twists his boot into Haruto's stomach and raised his sword, ready to strike if Haruto makes a move.

Out of desperation, Haruto tries to escape, but snaps the Knight's patience instead. The sword raised higher, striking down.

"The traitor is here! I've caught the spy!!" 

An at that moment, Haruto braces himself, his final thoughts flash back to a familiar smile, a familiar laughter. His heart raced, heavy yet full of adoration. His precious Shin, his valued treasure and life. Nakamura Shin. Full of regrets for not keeping his promise, he cried. He wants to live for Shin. No matter what.

He wants to go back home.

His home, Nakamura Shin.

He calls out for the last time...

"...Shin."

*CRASH*

Haruto snaps his eyes open, the sun's light suddenly blinding his vision. The knight in front of him no longer in sight. Haruto gasped, turning to his right to see a cloaked figure on the ground with the knight. The knight had been knocked out and the cloaked savior struggled to push themselves off the ground.

Haruto's eyes widened as he crawled his way over to his savior.

"Shin, what are you doing here!?"

"Shut up!" The cloaked figure turned around, fat and heavy tears streaming down his face. Shin forced himself off the ground, uncaring about his aching legs. He grabbed Haruto and pulled him off the ground along with the bag.

Shin drags the both of them deep in the alleyway. They behind several crates stacked on top of each other.

Haruto was about to speak, but Shin beats him to it.

"Tell me, what do I need to do to help you?" Shin asks.

"Shin, you don't-"

"You promised me." Shin cuts him off, tears still falling. He shouted in whispers. "Haruto, am I a burden to you!? What the fuck do I mean to you!?"

"You're not!" Haruto immediately answers without a second thought. "You were never a burden and you never will be! You mean so much to me Shin, I would do anything-"

"Then let me help you!" Shin cried. "Please let me help you. I'll be your accomplice, I'll be whatever you want me to be, just please don't leave me-"

Haruto captures Shin in an embrace. "I won't leave you-"

"Then what was that bullshit I saw earlier!?" Shin cries harder. "Please don't leave me in the dark anymore Haruto, I'm scared that you're hiding so much from me! If you didn't tell me that you were leaving, I would've never been here! I would've found out that you died instead!"

"Shin..."

"I can help you, I'm not incapable. Please believe me."

"Shin, I do believe you. I know you're strong, you're quick, you're smart and you're agile."

"Then why won't you let me-"

"Because I'm scared too!" Haruto holds Shin tightly. "I'm scared to lose you. I'm so scared...Shin, I don't want you to get hurt...I don't want you to die..."

"Haruto...I love you, I would never regret or be afraid to get hurt for you." Shin says, "But I will never let myself get killed, because I have to come back to you."

Haruto's eyes widen, tears sliding down his face.

"Haruto...we can do this together." Shin pulls away to hold Haruto's face. "I'm always there for you like you're always there for me. Haruto, let me help you. You're not alone anymore..."

"Shin..." Haruto's voice cracked. He quickly wiped his tears and held Shin one more time before pulling away. He takes a deep breath and engraved Shin's words and actions into his heart, just as he always does.

Haruto could never express it in words how much Shin meant a lot to him, and what Shin does and says too. They mean so much to him.

That's right.

He wasn't alone anymore.

Shin is by his side now.

"Here's the plan..."

--

Shin and Haruto stood in the alleyway, watching several crates burn and damaged cannons and weapons all over the place. They managed to get the job done in just an hour, destroying almost all of the supplies needed for the operation to attack the Sun Kingdom.

Takahashi's Kingdom is now forced to go on the defensive. They had to evaluate and fix the damage.

"They'll be busy assessing the damage and focus on salvaging what they can. For now, it's safe to say we've delayed their plans." Haruto explains and takes Shin's hand. "Let's go back to the tower and rest."

"Mhm..." Shin runs alongside Haruto without hesitation. He looks back a little, seeing the work they've done for one last time.

--

They've returned to the tower by sunset.

"They saw your face..." Shin says, cleaning the cut on Haruto's cheek. Haruto sat on the bed whilst Shin tends to his wound.

"Yeah, but they don't know that I'm the guard here." Haruto replies, "I made sure of that. I've only ever shown my face to the captain when I became a guard. Captain wasn't there because he's out in the field mapping out the route for the battle."

"We're lucky this time, but that doesn't mean they won't be checking around and asking guards to take off their helmets. They'll report to the captain soon as well."

"I know, but I'm sure they won't today. Like I said, they're busy dealing with the damage we caused and the captain won't return until tomorrow with his squad."

"Hm..."

Shin backs away to put away the medical supplies. He neatly places them inside its box and moved to the wooden desk where it will cuddle with all the other things.

Afterwards, they had an early dinner.

They changed into more comfortable clothes, getting rid of the several layers they were wearing.

After that, they stood as they talked to one another.

"Shin, thank you so much for everything."

Shin smiles. "Haruto, you've said it countless times now. I told you it's fine and I would always do what I can for you."

"You don't know how much you mean to me Shin." Haruto says, "You saved my life."

"Haruto-Mmpft!" Shin was silenced by a deep kiss. Without warning, he felt something soft and wet intrude his mouth. Shin moans softly at the feeling of their tongues meeting and moving against each other. Haruto's hands wander, one of them sliding under Shin's shirt. Shin mewled softly.

"Shin...My heart..." Haruto's voice carried so much desire and affection. "Let me love you more..."

"Haru-wah!" Haruto pushes Shin to the bed, caging him. He calls out more huskily. "Shin..."

Shin gulps, his body trembling in anticipation. "Haruto...please...take me."

Haruto smashes his lips against Shin's hungrily, slowly trailing down to his neck and chest. Shin gasped, throwing his head back. Shin felt so full of love, being cared for and tenderly held like this made his heart burst. His emotions all over the place, causing him to leak out tears and cry out.

Haruto's heart full of love and affection for the beautiful person beneath him, wanting to hold him as close as he can. Words would not be enough for him to express just how much he loves and feels love from Shin. The marks all over them visibly represent their love, their desire and happiness of being together.

And so the night went on...

And soon the sun came to greet them through the barred window. Shin felt something caress his head so tenderly, he unconsciously moves closer, wrapping his arms around a warm body...

A warm body!?

Shin's eyes snapped open. He meets Haruto's bright smiling face.

"..."

He recalled last night's events.

"You..." Shin gasped when he saw the scratch marks all over Haruto's arms and shoulders. Shin was also certain that there were more on Haruto's back. Haruto follows Shin's gaze and chuckled, cupping Shin's face.

"It's okay Shin." Haruto assures him with a gentle kiss. He then holds Shin's hand and kisses his knuckle multiple times. "This is nothing compared to what you went through last night."

"Shut up!" Shin covers Haruto's mouth. Haruto bites Shin's hand, causing him to pull away. Haruto presses his thumbs on the corners of Shin's eyes, noting how swollen they were. "You cried so much in pleasu-"

"Please stop!" Shin begs, he couldn't handle anymore of the words pouring out of Haruto's mouth. Haruto chuckled and presses an apologetic kiss on Shin's temple. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I won't tease you anymore."

"Do I win Shin? Am I more comfortable than the bed?" Haruto asked while giving him a small, innocent kiss. Shin turns bright red and snuggles closer to Haruto, hiding his face. Haruto hums, this was Shin's answer. Haruto gives Shin's hair several kisses, lulling Shin back to sleep.

"I love you, Shin." Haruto whispers. "So much."

"...I love you too..." Shin mumbles back.

"..." Haruto silently held back the tears from falling.

--

A few minutes later...

"Haruto, what are you doing?" Shin asks with a yawn. Haruto was packing things into his bag. Haruto smiles at him and answered.

"We're going to leave."

"Oh..." Shin fully wakes up now, becoming more aware. The two have already put on clothes, Shin just wanting to rest more so he settled on the bed. Haruto adds another piece of information.

"I already talked to Miyazaki Kei about everything."

"Eh?"

--

It was dawn when Haruto heard someone from below the tower shouting for a guard. Haruto checked through the barred window to find it was Miyazaki Kei. Haruto cautiously meets with him at the bottom of the tower, carrying his sword with him.

"Shin-kun is a dear friend of mine." Kei began. "I also understand that you did what you had to do for your country. You didn't have a choice."

"..."

Kei took a deep breath and explained further. "The stunt the two of you pulled cancelled the entire operation. Your kingdom is safe."

Haruto almost falls to his knees in relief, but kept steady and exhaled in relief instead. Kei smiles at his reaction and continued. "But it's still dangerous here. I'm stalling them as much as I can. Shin is a dear friend of mine and I will always put my savior first, I owe him."

"What are you..."

Kei says with a firm and honest gaze. "Escape. Run away with Shin."

"..."

"It's time to go back home...We've received information that the Sun Kingdom is slowly recovering and rebuilding their defenses. They've weeded out all of our spies inside and dealt with them."

"...Miyazaki Kei." Haruto bows. "Thank you...Thank you so much."

Kei waves his hand dismissively. "I'm not doing much. I'm just relaying information."

"But still, by doing this...you're betraying your country for us-"

"Once Shin wakes up, start preparing to leave." Kei cuts him off. "They're going to check the tower pretty soon to search for the perpetrators of the incident yesterday. I've managed to deter their attention, but it won't be long before they'll search this tower and find out you did it by forcefully taking your mask off."

Before Haruto could speak up, Kei cuts him off again. "I've left two horses near the border in a forest. If you continue to head east, you should find them tied to a tree."

Kei was adamant with his decision and left no room for Haruto to say anything else. In the end, Haruto thanks him once more, on behalf of Shin as well.

--

After that was over, Haruto returned to bed with Shin, took his shirt off and cuddled with Shin, feeling his warmth.

Now Haruto's packing their things.

"Kei-san..." Shin says his name so quietly. Shin felt like he could burst all over again. He feels so grateful to Kei and wants to do something in return. He couldn't just leave without thanking Kei.

Haruto knew exactly what was going on in Shin's mind. "We can thank Miyazaki Kei by living happily, letting him know we're safe and that his efforts have not gone to waste."

Shin looked hesitant at first, but agreed at the end. "You're right...Let's do that..."

"Alright, done packing."

"WAH! What are you doing-" Haruto suddenly lifts Shin, hands snaking under Shin's knees and side. Shin quickly wraps his arms around Haruto as the man carries him down the stairs with a large bag.

"Let's go!"

"G-Go where!?"

"To the flower field!"

"Eh!?"

"I'm taking you away like I promised!" Haruto shouts, "We're going home!"

Shin was rendered speechless as tears pool on the corners of his eyes. Shin says in joy. "I'm already home. I'm with you!"

Haruto had to hold himself back from bursting as he was running down the stairs. He replied with a bright smile. "We're home!"

Soon, the two run into the forest towards the east. As Kei said, there were two horses already there waiting for them. The couple silently thanks Kei once more.

"Haruto, why are you still carrying me?" Shin asks, looking at the other horse as Haruto mounts them both on the same horse. Haruto sets Shin in front of him and held him closely.

"Your body must be so sore from our two operations yesterday-"

"Shut up!!"

Haruto laughed and the two ride towards the east, followed by the other horse. As they journey, a questions pops up in Shin's mind.

"Haruto, this flower field..."

"Have you heard of the urban legend? The Flower Field of The East?"

"It's...real?"

"It's where my parents met after all." Haruto says.

It's really real...

"We're almost there." Haruto whispers as they enter a forest full of fog. Shin didn't have to worry or feel fear, he was with Haruto after all. They continue on through the thick fog, and soon enough, a blinding light greets them.

Shin gasps as his eyes adjusted to the new sight.

"The Flower Field of The East..."

Haruto smiles and hops down from the horse, carefully helping Shin down the horse then carrying him.

It was a sight to behold. The flower field was vast and looked endless, it looked like it go on forever. There all sorts of flowers, petals being carried by a cool wind and nature's animals peacefully living their lives.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Haruto asks, setting Shin down on the soft flowers. Honestly, Shin felt like he's on a bed.

Shin smiles, never looking away from the vastness. "It is."

"..."

Shin chuckles. "You're the most handsome of them all."

Haruto grins. "Shin has very good tastes."

Shin pulls Haruto down, giving his lover a kiss on the lips.

Together, they sat on a colorful field of flowers and let the wind carry their warm laughter.

~~~~~~

Finn~

Hello everyone!

How are all of you doing? How is the ending?

AN edit after wattpad went down

okay, so wattpad decided to freaking go down and I am in tears. Thank the heavens that I actually managed to rewrite everything and speedrun tf outta the two extras. The fifth and sixth extra will be out in hours because author has to rest and recover.

I will confirm that 2 or 3 more extras will also be out. There's still more to go!

Thank you so much for reading! Thank you for all the support, votes, views and comments! I'll see all of you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 141 22
A story which dates back to 11th century..which continues again in the 21st century..Reincarnated lovers..who met a tragic fate..But,are the gods wit...
703K 36.2K 45
Enrique was transmigrated into a Trashy TL Novel, and he became the Villain's father/mother who was equally a Trashy father/mother. Always wanting to...
157K 5.9K 29
**COMPLETED BUT UNDER REWRITE** It is human nature to survive, to cheat death at every opportunity, but what happens when detective Shuichi Saihara i...
40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...