sparks ; heehoon (discontinue...

بواسطة milkcqrrot

"It's so funny seeing you acting tough and all." Sunghoon said as he caressed his left cheek where he was sla... المزيد

two
three
four
five
six
NOT AN UPDATE!!

one

3.2K 115 133
بواسطة milkcqrrot

"Lee Heeseung."

A voice came out of nowhere as darkness dominated inside a giant mansion. The said male let out a scream.

Brightness then filled inside the room. A teenage boy was standing near the staircase, his hands clutching his chest as his heart beat faster because of shock.

His parents were sitting on the fancy couch in the grand living room, giving him stern looks with their arms crossed on their chest.

"Come and sit with us."

Following his mother's orders, he walked to them and sat across them, slumping in his seat.

"Sit up straightly."

Heeseung grunted in response and rolled his eyes as he did as what his father told.

His parents were already used to this behaviour. This must be the result for spoiling their only child in his entire life. But that needs to come to an end. Now they need to do their job as responsible parents.

"Where have you been?" Heeseung's father asked patiently.

"Why do you care?" Heeseung snapped back.

"Because," His father's voice began to rise but he stopped when his wife placed her hand on his knee, a signal for him to calm down.

"Because we're your parents. Of course we care."

Heeseung snorted and held back his laughter. His father was about to tell him off before his mother cut him off.

"Now answer our question, Lee Heeseung."

'Ugh, this is a waste of my time.'

"I went studying with Jungwon at the library." Heeseung lied.

"Until 1 in the morning?"

"Well you know how Jungwon is, he cares too much about school and studying that he always forget the time. So as a true and loyal friend, I stayed with him until he was done. I was studying too, of course. Because I was at a library and it's a place for studying and all."

Mrs Lee, raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? You went studying with Jungwon at a library?"

Heeseung nodded. "You literally repeated what I just said, mom."

"Funny thing is, I called Jungwon today if you really went studying with him at the library. He said he's studying alone and you're not with him. Instead, you decided to go to a party."

'Yang Jungwon, you traitor.'

Heeseung kept quiet. There's no point of lying to his parents when they already knew the truth. Plus, he was really tired and he wanted to settle this quickly so he can go to bed.

Mr Lee sighed and massaged the bridge of his nose. "Heeseung, listen here; we've been receiving calls from your teachers that you were skipping classes, failing almost every single classes and being rude to teachers. You were never like this before. What has happened to you? We gave you everything you've wanted and all we want in return is you getting good grades and graduate high school with a good reputation and take over our company soon. What is it that you want? WHAT?!"

Silence filled inside the room, only Mr Lee's heavy breathing was heard.

Heeseung looked down and fidgeted his fingers. It's true, he was never like this before. He used to be a good kid, everyone around him liked him. He has so many friends and so many expensive toys and stuff from his parents. But that was never enough. Their parents own a very rich and successful company. They're always busy handling work that they don't have enough time for Heeseung.

He grew up getting whatever he wanted but his parents' attention and affection. He was so jealous seeing other kids spending time with their parents. They may not have the things Heeseung has but they have parents to spend time with.

Everytime Heeseung tried to talk to his parents about this they always brushed him off, assuming that he wants something and immediately bought something for him. Then they would get to work. And that made Heeseung miserable.

Heeseung is now 19 years old, loves to break rules and go wild. Deep down he's actually a caring and soft person. He may failed his classes but that doesn't mean he's dumb. He's actually very intelligent and keep getting first place in his class since kindergarten 8 years in a row. But he stopped caring about studying in middle school, he couldn't keep up with his 'perfect' image his parents set him to be so he won't be a disgrace to his family.

But Heeseung is tired. He's tired of being chained to be a perfect son and student. He felt like he couldn't breathe. Until he found something that made him feel free.

Drawing.

Drawing makes him felt like he could finally breathe. It's an escape from the cruel, harsh world. It was his coping mechanism. But it went downhill as soon as his parents found out.

His parents never support artists. They think it's a waste of time and got very mad at him.

Heeseung had enough. He finally flipped the table. He yelled at his parents, yelling out his frustration. All he received was a harsh slap on the cheek from his father.

He cried to sleep that night. He had decided that he's not going to follow his parents' orders anymore. He's going to live his life in his own way.

And here he is now, about to receive an earful from his parents.

He was ready for the bomb to be dropped but then his parents announced something that made him shocked and furious at the same time. Mostly furious.

"Heeseung-ah, we're going to hire a bodyguard for you."

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

It's almost midday and a male was still sleeping on his bed. He was in a deep slumber that he didn't hear his phone ringing.

"Yah, Park Sunghoon!" His older sister burst in his room. "Wake up and pick up the goddamn phone." She grabbed a pillow and hit him roughly with it.

"Alright, alright!" He replied drowsily and grabbed the pillow his sister used to hit him and threw it away. He sat up and stretched his arms.

"Aish, this is the soon-to-be bodyguard. I can't believe it." His older sister, Park Chaewon, sighed.

The male with white skin and black hair, who was named Park Sunghoon, glared at her. "Will you please get out of my room?"

Chaewon rolled her eyes. "Fine. But I also wanted to let you know that Gaeul ate your breakfast. Serves you right for sleeping in late."

"What?!" Chaewon quickly left his room before Sunghoon threw a pillow at her.

He doesn't realise that his phone was still ringing. He yawned before picking it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" Sunghoon spoke, trying his best not to sound like he just woke up.

"You brat! I've called you multiple times and you still haven't answered any of my calls. Don't tell me you just woke up."

Uh oh. That was his coach. His coach at a place where they train people to become bodyguards.

Sunghoon has always wanted to become a bodyguard since he was young after watching action movies. They looked so cool while fighting bad guys.

Another reason is, he wants to protect his family.

His father left them when he and Chaewon were still very young, leaving their mother to work to support them on her own. She opened a small cafe and her profit was enough for food and necessities.

Sunghoon and Chaewon also helped their mother at the cafe after school or during their free time. But these days he was very busy with his bodyguard training.

He did plan to quit so he could help his mother but then he saw a bunch of gangster-looking guys entering the cafe, bringing their bats and other dangerous weapons. They were about to rob the cafe.

But Sunghoon took them down with ease. No one dared to mess with Sunghoon or his family after they heard that.

And so Sunghoon swore to keep training as a bodyguard to keep not only his family safe but everyone around him.

"Yah, Park Sunghoon! Are you still with me? Where is your head?"

His coach's stern voice brings him back to reality.

"I'm still here coach."

"Tch, good. Can we meet at your mother's cafe in 20 minutes. There's someone I would like you to meet."

"But it's Sunday. I just want to lay on my bed after a hectic week of training." Sunghoon whined.

"No excuses! I didn't train you to be lazy. Now be there or be square!"

His coach hung up, leaving Sunghoon staring blankly at the ceiling. Since he's up, he might as well get ready.

He brushed his teeth and took a quick shower. He wore his black short-sleeved shirt, revealing his muscular biceps, and black jeans.

He quickly went downstairs and saw Chaewon laying on the couch playing with her phone while Gaeul was barking at a television.

"Where are you going?" Chaewon asked him without even taking a glance at him. She could feel his annoying presence.

"Out. To mom's cafe. And why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be helping her?"

"Mom told me to rest since it's a Sunday. She said she'll be fine, plus a few staff there will help her."

Sunghoon scoffed. "Lucky."

"Just say you're jealous and go."

"I am going." Sunghoon slammed the door and sighed in frustration while running his hands through his hair.

His mother's cafe isn't far from here so it'll only take a 10 minute walk. 5 minutes if he run.

Since he only had 6 minutes left, it's better if he run. So he ran as fast as he could and reached the cafe just in time.

He panted heavily and wasted no time as he entered the cafe. There he saw his coach facing him with a nervous expression and signalled him to seat beside him quickly.

He saw what looked like a couple with their back facing him. Sunghoon was having million of thoughts as he went over to the table.

He bowed down to his coach and to the couple. He then nervously took a seat beside his coach and took a good look at the couple sitting in front of him.

He almost gasped in shock. They are the famous and rich owners of Lee's Company in South Korea.

"Sunghoon, I'm sure you know-"

"Mr and Mrs Lee, it's so nice to meet you! I can't believe I get to see you in person." He shook their hands excitedly but regretted it when he heard his coach clearing his throat.

Sunghoon apologised and looked down.

"Sorry I'm a bit late! I had some work to tackle there." A soft voice made Sunghoon looked up and saw his mother pulling an extra chair to sit with them.

"Mom?"

His mother only smiled at him.

"The reason we asked you, Park Sunghoon, to meet us is because we want you to work with us." Mr Lee explained straightforwardly.

Sunghoon furrowed his eyebrows. "But I'm still in high school. I'm too young to work at your company, even if it's an honour to."

Mrs Lee chuckled softly. "No, dear. We want you to work as a bodyguard for our son."

'What?'

"You have a son?" Sunghoon blurted out. His coach nudged him from beside.

"Yes, I think he's the same age as you."

Sunghoon scratched the back of his neck. "I don't get it, is he in danger or something?"

"Not really, he's been behaving weird lately, he keeps leaving the house at the ungodly hour and doing stuff like what those kind of teenagers do. I'm pretty sure he doesn't drink though." Mrs Lee explained.

"We're just afraid he's going to hurt himself if he keeps this up. We're rarely there to supervise him so we thought hiring a bodyguard to do it is a good idea. Better if you can change that attitude of his."

Sunghoon was still processing all these informations. "So you're saying... I'm just gonna babysit him?"

"More or less." Mr Lee replied.

This is not what Sunghoon wanted. He trained his ass off to become a bodyguard, not a babysitter.

"If this is like a babysitting job then I'm not doing it. I trained to be a bodyguard not a-"

"There's more."

Sunghoon shut his mouth.

"We will pay you a large amount of money if you take this job." Mrs Lee showed him a cheque and he swore his jaw almost dropped looking at the amount of money written on it. "Think of the money you and your family could use it for, like renovating this cafe."

Sunghoon gulped and looked at his mother. His mother smiled at him reassuringly and stroked his back comfortingly. "It's up to you if you want to take the job or not."

'I'll do it. For mom and Chaewon. And Gaeul too.'

"Okay, I'll take the job." Sunghoon said with confidence.

"Good. Now read this contract before you sign it."

Sunghoon isn't the type of person on that pretended to read the contract when they're actually not. He read every single detail in case he decided to change his mind.

"Uhh it says here I will be staying at your mansion as long as I work there? How long am I going to work as your son's bodyguard?"

"As long as he's still alive. Or maybe until he takes over the company."

"W-What?!"

"Sunghoon calm-"

"What about my family? I can't leave them here!" Sunghoon cried.

"It's okay, Sunghoon. You don't have to worry about Chaewon and I. We'll be fine." His mother's voice soothed him down.

Sunghoon took a deep breath and nodded.

"I'm so sorry for lashing out at you. That was very impulsive and rude of me." Sunghoon bowed to the couple.

"It's fine, we understand. Leaving your family is a very tough decision." Mrs Lee said.

"So, what do you say? Will you work with us?"

Sunghoon pondered for a moment. "Okay." That's all he said and signed the contract.

"Perfect! You can start packing your things and stay at our place tonight so you can meet our son. You'll start working first thing in the morning tomorrow." Mr Lee explained.

"Isn't that a bit too soon? What if I'm not ready yet-"

"Your coach said you're ready. He also said you're one of the best trainees. That's why we picked you."

Sunghoon glanced at his coach. "Really?"

"Yes, you've proved yourself that you're ready for this." His coach pat him on the back.

"Thanks." Sunghoon grinned.

"Now that is all settle, my wife and I better get going to a meeting. We will see you tonight. And thank you for letting Sunghoon take this job." Mr Lee said as he stood up and shook the coach's hand.

"The coffee tastes wonderful." Mrs Lee told Sunghoon's mother as she also stood up to leave.

"Someone will pick you up at 6pm sharp. We'll see you later, Sunghoon."

The couple left as Sunghoon waved at them awkwardly. He then turned to face his mother.

His mother smiled at him and embraced him into a hug. "I'm so proud of you."

Sunghoon pulled away to face his mother. "But what about you and Chaewon? Will you two be-"

"Stop worrying about us, we can take care of ourselves. For now, you need to take care of yourself, and the boy you'll work for."

Sunghoon nodded in understandment.

He has taken care of two people in his life. So it won't be hard to take care of ONE teenage boy.

Or so he thought.

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

this is my first time writing on wattpad as i decided to give it a shot 🥸 let me know your thoughts about the first chapter!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

506K 23K 43
„𝙃𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡" Bully AU She calls him a little devil. He may have a handsome face but there is a lot more beh...
125K 7K 53
❝ i'm happy you don't see me as some lowlife-outcast. ❞ ❝ i wish all us other socs could see you for who you really are, and not just for your money...
16.3K 724 16
What if two psychotic lovers fall in love with or rather obsess over each other? The world surely didn't want that to be true, but it's too late to...
380K 18.4K 37
Law of love The country has laws, rules that must be obeyed by people. Love also has laws, Jungkook also has rules. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung w...