Love At First Sight.{a carl g...

By 100bluediamonds

"what can I say...it was love at first sight" More

new start
Home
why!
"Another group lost"
"I love you"
"I'm scared"

Rick

4 0 0
By 100bluediamonds

"Carl" sounded the voice no other than Rick."Dad?" Carl asked."are you okay?" Rick asked."Yeah I'm fine" carl answered."Haileigh?" Rick asked."yeah rick" I said to him."your alive both of you are?" He asked."we are" I told him."good...get some..get some rest" he managed to say."rick?" I asked before I noticed he wasn't speaking."dad?" Carl asked.

I looked at carl and he looked at me with the same fear in his eyes."Dad?" Carl said as he got up and went over to him."Rick?" I asked.Then we heard snoring.He was sleeping.I looked over at carl. He smiled."he's sleeping.I guess" I said."yep he is".he chuckled.

"He's right we should rest."he said he leaned aginst the wall and opened his arms for me to cuddle with him i gladdly did and we slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
450K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
419K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...