"Another group lost"

We came to a few tents and a camp fire."this is our camp."Robbie said."it's not much but it'll do for now. "Jack said."I'm gonna get firewood to cook the food" Jack then added."yeah I'll get some more firewood too."Robbie said"and well stay here" miley said.and they left."so how are you doing with all that happened." She said"I'm fine Realy I just freaked out there" "were back" Robbie said."already" "Yeah it was preety easy." Jack said.

they started the fire with a lighter and took out a rabbit and cooked it.it'll be a while" Robbie said.we all sat around the campfire."so back there at that place. ..who was that person who you kept shooting?" Robie asked."that was the govenor.he raided my group. Well actually it was just me and 3other kids and 3adults we met the people at the prison they let us stay and the next day that man decided to raid us and that happened.it's like we were never ever ment to just be able to stay in one place.we were always on the move."

"That's horrible" miley said."there were other kids." Robie said" yeah there was there was Danny, jenny, Andrew,Beth,mica,Beth,Judith....and...and Carl." "Who was carl?" Miley asked.He was a boy who I met and well...I kinda liked him. ..and I'm not even sure if they all made it out." "All we can do is hope" Miley said.

"so the question of if your single and willing to have a relationship with someone is out of the question?"Jack said "Well" I said.he smiled at me and I smiled back."oh is it done?" miley askes."yep"Jack says and next thing we know it we are eating the rabbit.We finish and get ready to ho to sleep."you can sleep in a tent with miley" Jack said. "okay" I said as I went into the blue tent.she laid out a blanket for me. and she said"okay well that's that"she yawned" so Jack huh" Miley said.

"Oh no I mean like no because I kinda like someone else I like

Carl." I told her."oh. I kinda like Robie." she said."Realy" "yeah." She said."well I'm gonna go to sleep" miley said."yeah me to" I said as I drifted off to sleep.

I Woke up and got out of the tent .Robie, miley,and Jack were talking."hey" I said. "Hey" Jack said back."what are you guys doing?" I asked."oh were getting ready to head out to get some more supplies and firewood."oh okay can I help?" I asked."yeah you can go with me to get some supplies." Miley said."yeah" I said.

"okay then" Jack said" I'll stay here" Robie said. "Okay" we all said and off we went.I looked for firewood with miley and Jack looked for supplies.We walked around just talking and looking for firewood.I told her about the others.Finaly we were headed back to camp when we stoped.we saw other people there at the camp they had Robie there and Jack.

"shit" Miley said as we hid,but they heard us."oh.hey there" one said."hey come out its all right" he said again" now I gave you an order" he said again sternly.we got up."well hello there" he said."come on out" he said holding his hand out to me. I didn't accept it I came out myself.As I stood next to miley I saw that we could get away and actually only I could get away.

Jack had noticed my staring at the exit way.he looked at me and mouthed."run" I waited for a bit thinking if I should go when it reminded me of my family.

~Flashback~
"Run!" My brother screamed as the Walkers got closer."Run!" "But...But John...I can't.." "Haileigh go run!go go!" He yelled as he soon disappeared into the fog.Hearing the gunshots I ran.I ran and ran.I couldn't tell where I was going...but all I did was run.

~End of flashback~

"Run" Jack whispered."so.." the man said as he was turned around I ran.I heard gunshots ring.-shit shit- I thought.the sound of footsteps got closer when finnaly someone grabbed my arm."come'ere" he said."never" I said and grabbed the rifle and hit him across the face with it and then shot him in the head.then I resumed running and I didn't stop until finnaly I came across a road."yes I think we..." I turned around thinking I would see miley or Robbie or Jack.The thought of what had just happened was finnaly seeping into my mind."another group lost" I thought."another"