WOMAN | KING VON.

By certifiedluvababe

γ‚Ύ baby , worship my hips & waist, so feminine with grace. i touch your soul when you hear me say, " boy , let... More

˗ˏˋ OO . CAST ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ OO . CAST PT 2 ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ O1. WEAK ASS PASTOR ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ O2. STUPID ASS NAME ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ O3. STINKALINK ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ O4. SOUL TIES ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ O5. AIN'T SHIT ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ O6. THE HOST TOO ? ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ O7. SISTER WIVES ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ O8. OG ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ O9. CAN'T STOP THE RAIN ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ 1O. BREWFORD SHIT ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ 11. LANA'S DOWNFALL ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ 12. VON'S LUV LANGUAGE ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ 13. HIT A STAIN ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ 14. EXPOSIN ME ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ 15. BABY ON BABY ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ 16. FOOLISH ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ 17. VON DAY ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ 19. BACKDOOR OPEN ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ 2O. RIP JIMMY ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ 21. FIVE DAYS TILL ! ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ 22. BREE DAY ! ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ 23. THE PARENT TRAP ! 'ΛŽΛ—
˗ˏˋ 24. UGLY BABIES ! 'ΛŽΛ—

˗ˏˋ 18. WINS & LOSSES ! 'ΛŽΛ—

2.7K 163 69
By certifiedluvababe

PLEASE READ MY STORY IN DARK MODE as this will just make for visuals & why you on light mode anyway? They might be fucking first chapter, you don't know. 🙄

& that's yo first red flag 🚩 bitch.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TALKS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC SUBTANCES
ACTS OF VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SCENES
X-RATED SCENES
MATURE LANGUAGE
DOMESTIC ABUSE
EXTREME TOXICITY

if the following upsets you, this ain't the book for you babe 🥰

anyways enjoy hoe.

⠀» [ unfoolish by ashanti] «

⠀0:32───〇───── -2:42
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

' i think i found my strength to finally get up and leave,
no more broken heart for me,
and no more telling your lies to me. '

Alana Alexa Richards.
Frankfort, Il.
August 15th.

FURIOUS,

Alana beat on the door of Dayvon's apartment. Usually, she would never come over here alone but Dayvon had her and Egypt fucked up. Who did he think was? She didn't give a fuck if his mama, sister, brother, cousin answered the door. She was going off on the first person that answered the door they all knew he was a dog ass nigga.

"Hold on, damn!" Meelah called from the other side before angrily pulling the door open. "Alana? What you doing over here?"

"Where yo brother at?" She asked looking behind her into the apartment. "Tell him to come outside, we finna fight. Ion know if you wanna get yo ass whooped behind him cause he yo brother, but somebody bouta throw hands with me." She spoke calmly swinging her arms.

"Girl," Meelah rolled her eyes waving her hands, "what's goin on? What happened?"

"Who is that at the door Meme?" Von came up before seeing Alana and sighing. "Bro, what yo bald head ass doin ova hea?"

"Come outside."

"Fa what bald head small head?"

"Cause we finna fight."

"Man, what?" Von laughed. "Ian finna fight yo ass Lana, i'a have my sista beat you."

"Aight, so what you wanna do?" Alana turned her attention on Meelah. "You wanna fight? Cause ion like neither one of y'all ass to be honest so it's whatever."

"The feeling is mutual," Meelah stated, "but I don't even know what the fuck is going on? What you coming over here all fucking pressed for?"

"Because per usual, yo dog ass brother up to shit. He got yo other lil friend pregnant, now I can deal with that other shit you been doing...but bitch this was yo last straw bring yo ass out here I'm finna fuck you up."

"Pregnant? Pregnant! Nigga you got Alani pregnant?" Meelah scrunched her face up pushing Von back in the process.

"Aw you ain't know wither or you tryna act fucking stupid?"

"No I didn't know shit about that!" She barked not taking her eyes off of him. "What the fuck are you gonna do with a baby Dayvon?"

"Ion know, prolly cook it or sum."

"A baby?" Grandbabii appeared in doorway, a tablet in hand as he stood in nothing but iron man boxers. "OOOOO! You having a baby? Mama gon be mad."

"That why yo lil snitch ass ain't gon say shit, I'a beat yo ass if you do," he threatened.

"That's right," Meelah added, "cause you gon tell mama tonight."

"What?" Von frowned.

"Look Ian got shit to do with y'all family matters," Alana intercepted, "but I do got shit to do with Egypt, and you gon apologize to my bitch. I don't know if you gotta turn into Russell Wilson for a day or what but you betta apologize to her." She threatened.

"You lucky yo lil brother right there or I would leg yo ass," she snapped before walking away.

"She cute." Grandbabii complimented.

• • •

Egypt McKenzie Wright.
Chicago, Il.
August 15th

"What's going on, Vinny?" Egypt answered the FaceTime call from Vinny with a smile on her face. It wasn't reciprocated, instead a smug sad look adorned his. "Oh no, I don't like that look. What's wrong?"

"Where you at?"

"Aldi, getting things ready for Friday! You know we gotta celebrate big cause Mr. Jimmy going to rehab! You know that's my guy!" She bragged.

"I think you need to maybe stop, somewhere. Off to the side." He muttered his voice soft and somber.

"What's going on, Vinny?" Egypt furrowed her brows following his directions nevertheless.

"When we uh—when the boys and I went over to check on the friends, Mr. Jimmy wasn't under the viaduct. Nobody had heard from him since Sunday, I went around checking and I got in touch with his daughter. Mr. Jimmy is dead E."

"What?"

"He's dead, Egypt. A hit and run." Vinny continued. "His funeral is next weekend, she's gonna send me all the details later on but...I know that's your guy—I'm sorry Egypt."

Tears flooded her eyes behind the pink Dior shades she wore. She cleared her throat with a hum, pushing the shades up on her nose she let out a shaky sigh. "Thanks Vinny."

"You okay? You need me to handle the shopping?"

Egypt shook her head letting out the heaviest sigh. "Nah, nah, I got it. Uh, update me please. Just let me know when his sister sends the details for the funeral, I'll help out—we'll help out. I'm probably gonna need you and the sponsors to set up for Friday."

"Friday don't gotta be a sad day E, we'll just make it a celebration of jimmy's life! You know he woulda wanted you out there dancing."

"Yeah I know, Vinny let me finish shopping I gotta process all this you know?"

"I know E, I know he was you and your pops favorite. I'm sorry, just call me when you get home, okay?" He gently added before hanging up.

Egypt leaned up against one of the freezers she was near and tried to get herself together, she couldn't believe how fast things were going wrong for her. Her boyfriend got another girl pregnant and now Mr. Jimmy is dead, she paid for the grocery's and then sat in her car and had the biggest breakdown ever.

A call from her smaller brother interrupted her session, she abruptly stopped getting her breathing even and her trying to mask her voice and emotions as much as possible. "Hello?"

"Hey E, I was trying to see if you could take me to dads grave if it isn't triggering for you?"

"Uh, yeah I can take you. When?"

"I don't know it doesn't have to be today, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, why do you ask?"

"You sound like you been cryin," Ezra told pried, "is everything okay?"

"No Ezzy," she sighed breaking out into a full blown cry, "I'm literally falling apart, everything is such a mess—and now I'm crying on the phone with my little brother!"

"Egypt you don't have to try and be hard for me cause you older, I know how shit is sometimes. We can be strong for each other, are you home? I can come over right now."

Egypt sniffed, "yeah, I'll be home in like five minutes I'm just at Aldi."

"Cool, I'm on my way."

He was definitely just like their dad.

Bree Peréz.
Chicago, Il.
August 15th.

Bree looked down at the black Aveline 100 Jimmy Choo heels that Von had bought for her as she sat on the couch of the downtown Chicago loft she'd purchased for this gruesome event. She couldn't really believe that she was actually going through with this.

"So you gon call him or what?" Doodie asked sarcastically sitting at the island, beside him on the counter a black glock 40 and a ski mask. He was such a coward for the ski mask, this whole thing was literally a death wish.

She sighed hesitant, before unzipping her matching Jimmy Choo handbag and pulling out her phone, she went to her recent calls before calling Von. The phone rang three times before he answered. "Wassup lil foe nem?"

"Hey," she answered breathlessly, "I miss you, I got a nice ass bnb for us downtown if you wanna slide?"

Von was silent for a moment, "Aight I'm bussin a couple moves ova east right now. I'a call you when I'm almost there, send me the addy n shit."

"Alright, I'm about to do it right now."

"Coo." He mumbled before ending the call ultimately.

"Good, good," Doodie smiled, "everything is going accordingly to plan. This bitch ass nigga ain't gon know what hit him."

"He knows you exposed the video of him and Egypt," Bree blurted, "he knows. I know he knows cause he left his phone unlocked one day when he was talking to his friends. If you don't kill him he's gonna kill you, and he's gonna kill me for doing this."

Doodie's lips parted in surprise. He couldn't deny the fear he felt in his stomach. He cleared his throat. "Don't worry, that nigga gon be another statistic when I'm done with him. Just sit back....and now we wait."

• • •

— uh chile anyways so.

— bad bitch couldn't update yesterday cause girl that kelly rowland christmas movie was on life time last night and it was mf good ! plus I needed a breakkkkk ! but anyways

— bree really finna snake my boy??? it's like thatttt??

— and my mans jimmy dead???? my heart mfn broken

— why grandbabii so random and funny ??? literally my nephew in a nutshell he's my inspo for that 😭

— our bitch lana stepped for egypt love that for them! anyways stay tuned for the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.5K 32
"oh that's durk sister" "she fine as hell" "but that's vroy girl.. and he took her to the o"
54.8K 2.9K 58
Meeting was destiny. Becoming friends was fate. Falling in love wasn't in the plan. King Von, Ann Marie and Lil Durk fan fiction! Started- October 4t...
47.2K 1.9K 28
"𝖨 π—€π—ˆπ—π—π–Ί 𝗁𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–½π—ˆπ—‡'𝗍 π—ƒπ—Žπ–½π—€π–Ύ 𝗆𝖾."
1.7M 63.3K 55
"π˜πŽπ” π†πŽπ' π…πˆπ— πŒπ„ π’πŽ 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' π˜πŽπ”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover girl!