˗ˏˋ 19. BACKDOOR OPEN ! 'ˎ˗

PLEASE READ MY STORY IN DARK MODE as this will just make for visuals & why you on light mode anyway? They might be fucking first chapter, you don't know. 🙄

& that's yo first red flag 🚩 bitch.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TALKS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOLIC SUBTANCES
ACTS OF VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SCENES
X-RATED SCENES
MATURE LANGUAGE
DOMESTIC ABUSE
EXTREME TOXICITY

if the following upsets you, this ain't the book for you babe 🥰

anyways enjoy hoe.

⠀» [viral moment by lil durk] «

⠀ 2:07────〇── -1:05
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

' i say these blocks can be back won,
he say you back hopin.
you gotta watch these niggas you love cause they still backdoorin'. '

heyyy yall!
stop ghost reading a vote, like?

Dayvon Daquan Bennett.
Chicago, Il.
August 15th.

Von sighed pulling in the parking garage of the downtown loft Bree had gotten for the both of them

Von sighed pulling in the parking garage of the downtown loft Bree had gotten for the both of them. Life was fucking him up currently. Egypt had literally blocked him on everything, including Snapchat. Alani wouldn't leave him the fuck alone. His mama literally cursed him out for getting her pregnant and then to top it off the girl who usually retwists his hair rescheduled. His day was just coming off to a terrible start.

He entered the building, getting into the elevator his stomach getting that weird feeling it always did the past few weeks. Bree's energy had been completely off and he hoped this was her strategy to get it back in order.

Heading up to the floor, he knocked on the door of the room number she'd given him. It took her a while to open it and shuffling could be heard behind the door. Von squinted straying to turn and leave but eventually the door was pulled open by Bree, nicely dressed and look good as fuck. "Hey baby, I missed you." She grunted going in to give him a hug, he stood there as she hugged him something just not feeling right.

"What was all that noise n shit?" He muttered watching her step back from him. Her movements hesitant and nervous.

"What you mean?" She asked furrowing her brows.

"I'm finna leave, you acting weird n shit lil folks. Ion know what's goin on wit you but you actin...ion even know." He started to walk away but Bree grabbed his arm. "What bro?"