Thunder {Louis Tomlinson AU}

Bởi LoganEPoole

You know the story of Athena and Louis Tomlinson. Although it wasn't the perfect fairytale, they ended up liv... Xem Thêm

Before You Read
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
there is now a trailer & quick question
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Hello.
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
{CLOSED}10k Character Ask!
twenty-one
character ask answers
twenty-two
#Wattys2015
twenty-three
twenty-four
one shot book & other news
twenty-five
twenty-six
i'm bored..
twenty-seven
quick update
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
QUICK
thirty-one
epilogue
final note.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENTS
New Beginnings

Summary

3.2K 123 2
Bởi LoganEPoole

You know the story of Athena and Louis Tomlinson. Although it wasn't the perfect fairytale, they ended up living happily ever after. Now, all they want is to enjoy the married life and finish their last year of college in peace.

But peace can only last so long before something bad happens, especially if you're a member of Team X.

When a new villain rises and the world is under attack, Louis, Athena, and the gang must suit up one last time to save everything they know and love.

Even if it means some sacrifices must be made.

(SEQUEL TO BOLT; I RECOMMEND YOU READ IT FIRST.)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.9K 131 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
31K 842 29
Harry's life was perfect. Stunning girlfriend. Good friends. The picture perfect idea of his future after graduation. So when his mother uprooted his...
32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
199 0 31
A little girl named Maya is basically tortured by her parents , but she never dropped her smile , but her life takes a big change, when her teacher n...