Survivors ( bellarke fanfic...

By vettz_

The second book . The first book is leaders , go read it ! Bellamy and Clarke fan fic More

Prologue
This isnt real
Leaving yet agian .
And i thought you were innocent .
Don't
Going to help Lincoln
Thoughts
May we meet again
Note : Read all and comment
I proved myself .
"I know .."
How far we've come
Love is weakness
Mission
Bellamy .
Its war clarke .People die
Heres to the beginig of the war
Her people over our alliance
The war is won and i cant go on
Authers note : make a deal
Love isnt Weakness Its strentgh
To talk and be young. To find where we stand
Lets lay here
Clarke.
Love drives me crazy but what I've done drives me insane.
Where oh Where
Ill find you always
* Authers note * i need you
Is this the end?
What Lies Ahead
Book three , chapter 1 is up!!
NEW BOOK PUBLISHED ON AMAZON!!!

make amends with those close to you

4.2K 148 16
By vettz_

book update{ currenty working on my chapter outline and so i write the first chapter soon }

clarke:

i walk slowly , taking each step carefully. everyone walks past me, tending to others. how could they not look at me with disgust?

i look over to octavia who wa talking to lincoln.

"give me a moment" i say to Bellamy and let his hand go slowly, not wanting to let go just yet.

as i walk over, she looks up at me and then back down.

"can we talk? alone?" i ask looking from lincoln then back to her.

"theres nothing to say clarke" she mutters putting emphisis on the 'k'.

"ill go, find me when your done" lincoln speaks up, leaving me and Octavia alone.

"Everything i did, i would do over. i need you to understand that. i was stupid and reckless" i say to her and she keeps her head down.

"what you said to me, how after it was all over, we were done. Octavia you need to understand that i dont want us to be like this. i was wrong. i know that." i say to kill the silence.

"im sorry isnt going to cut it clarke"

"i brought Lincholn back. out of all the terrible things that happened, he came back. im not using that as an excuse to forgive me but its a start. i just, i need to know that one day you will" i plead and she just sits there looking down, dwindling a knife in her hands.

"and if i dont?" she asks looking up

"then i wont stop trying." i say and turn to go.

"wait" she says standing up

"you did what you had to. anyone of us might have done that. it was war."

"so you forgive me ?"

she smiles lightly "ill work on that, you did send my brother to his death, speaking of which, you should probably be with him right now." she says patting my shoulder and walking off.

she was right. i did need to be with him. after being away from him so long, i never wanted to leave him.

i move around camp, avoiding the eyes of everyone, to find Bellamy alone, on the outskirts of camp with a drink in his hand.

"Hey princess " he says with his perfect smirk that he did oh so well.

"hey" i smile back.

This must be like to feel like a careless teenager, i thought that feeling was gone forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 6.4K 28
→ You have to trust your own madness. -ANONYMOUS {completed sometime in September 2015. (2017 A/N shitty writing because I was thirteen lol, but seco...
28.4K 834 31
My first ever fan fiction: based on Bellarke (obvs) Set after Clarke and Bellamy reunite in season 2 da da daaa.. CURRENTLY IN EDITING: CHANGING STOR...
319K 9K 56
"did you see the flares in the sky? were you blinded by the light?" ───────── ( © montygreens ) ( the 100 ) ( season 1 - 2 ) ( bellamy blake x oc...
63.8K 896 25
*second book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* It all came down to that day I was stabbed. The day I walked onto 'Underground' land and was found hard...