ғσяεvεя тωσgεтнεя✌︎

By yeonjun_kimtaehyung

sequel of my fake fiancé; (DISCONTINUED) park youngmi (y/n from fake fiancé) finally thought she had her perf... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

14

99 3 13
By yeonjun_kimtaehyung

youngmi and soobin stared at the familiar man standing right before them as yongbok's eyes never left the two.

meanwhile sunghoon came rushing down the stairs and see everyone put their eyes on him.

"sorry, i was a little late." sunghoon apologized then he saw jake and yuri's father.

jiyoung approached yongbok and walked him closer.

"honey, this is sunghoon's parents. park youngmi and choi soobin. this is my husband, lee yongbok, also the father of jake and yuri." she introduced.

"안녕하세요 (annyeonghaseyo)," sunghoon bowed to give his respects.

"you look beautiful," he complimented yuri once they made eye contact.

she blushed from the sudden compliment sunghoon made.

"thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." she was lying, he looked hot in a suit.

"shall we go eat?" sunghoon offered his arm.

"we shall," yuri replied as she held onto it.

"we'll be there, soobin and i just need to do something real quick, you two can go ahead." youngmi lied as the two walked to the dining room.

"you too, yeji." soobin said.

once everyone was gone, both youngmi and soobin let out a breath as if they've been holding it ever since yongbok stepped in.

"was that felix?" youngmi asked.

"yes... that's him."

"i thought he was gone.. why did he come back?" she almost fell on the floor since flashbacks of yongbok, who was felix, came back to her mind. thankfully, soobin caught her in time.

"hey, hey, come on.. don't do this right now, tonight is sunghoon's night and we have to make it perfect for him.."

"you're right, you're right.." she massaged her temples.

"but are we really going to let sunghoon continue to date his daughter?"

"i don't know yet, we'll figure something out after dinner. okay? right now our main focus is to..." soobin didn't want to say it.

"hope yongbok will accept sunghoon.."

___________________________________________

during dinner, soobin kept sending your yongbok dirty glares as he tried to look away. meanwhile youngmi tried to avoid yongbok's eyes.

"so dad, do you recognize mrs park and mr choi?" yuri asked.

"huh?" yongbok snapped out of his thoughts.

"oh, no, i don't.." he lied.

"seriously? dad, sunghoon's mom is a model and his dad's a ceo of a huge company, how do you not know them?" yuri chuckled.

"oh, sorry. i have too much work to sometimes see who's famous or not."

"what is your occupation mr lee?" soobin asked.

"i work at SKZ's Security Services, we give security guards to people who need it. it was once Kang's Security Services but since he passed it to me, i changed it." yongbok truthfully said since he never told yuri what he does.

'kang? that has to be taehyun's company..' soobin thought in his head.

"what about you mrs shim?" youngmi asked jiyoung.

"oh, me, i'm a surgeon at seoul medical center." she answered.

"but, yuri." youngmi asked.

"if jiyoung is your stepmother, where is your biological one? it's alright if you cant answer it, i'm just curious."

before yuri could answer, yongbok cut her off.

"her mom passed when she was a baby and i married jiyoung just months ago." he answered coldly.

"mom." sunghoon scolded his mother and looked at her in the eyes.

"oh, i'm sorry, i shouldn't have asked that."

"you're fine mrs park." yuri sent a smile.

"and sunghoon." yongbok spoke.

"why are there bruises on your knuckles?" sunghoon tried to hide them, but it was obvious to yongbok since noticed it first thing he came down from his room.

"he got into a fight, but please don't be deceived by this. sunghoon was trying to protect yuri since someone else was trying to... flirt with her." soobin replied.

"oh... well, thank you for keeping her safe, sunghoon.." yongbok said as sunghoon nodded awkwardly.

"since i am yuri's father and i have the right to let her continue her relationship with you or not. why do you like yuri?"

sunghoon was nervous from the question, even though they're just fake dating, this seemed real.

"i like her because... i love yuri." everyone were surprised and kept listening.

"she's one of the amazing girls i've ever met and yes, there were some sad times for the both of us and we needed each other. that made me develop feelings for her and i asked her out secretly and she hesitated. i told her it's was okay if she needed some time and id wait, but she said yes. the truth was, we never hid the relationship because it was fun. it was because she and i were both scared of what yuri's father would think." sunghoon made up a lie in matters of seconds.

"but i owe you and your family an apology since i should've been more mature about and told all of you sooner. i really care for yuri and cherish her so much. i want to be a man of my words and make myself worthy of her love because for me. yuri deserves the entire universe."

sunghoon looked at her with a sincere smile.

yuri was touched by his words. no one has ever told her how precious she was to them, well except her father, like this before. it felt so real that she was about to cry.

yongbok saw youngmi's pleading eyes, wanting him to let sunghoon continue to date yuri as he saw soobin's threatening glare, telling him to let sunghoon date her.

"now that i've heard your moving reasoning, there's no reason for me why i shouldn't let you continue to date yuri so, you are able to keep meeting with my daughter."

soobin and youngmi let out a breath of relief quietly as they were happy for sunghoon but still a bit worried about yuri.

was it a coincidence that felix' child was encountering with theirs? are they sure they can even trust this girl with his emotions? how can they be so sure that felix didn't just send his daughter to get info from sunghoon?

youngmi and soobin were worried about those things.

"what do you think, mrs. shim? i also want to ask your approval." sunghoon asked their mother.

"from what i just heard, you are the perfect man for our daughter. i can tell the two of you love and care for each other, so why stop you?" jiyoung said.

"what about you jake?" sunghoon asked once more, he was determined to make this real. that's why he asked for all of their confirmation.

"i trust you, you've been my best friend ever since we met at school in the 5th grade. plus, i'll keep an eye out of these two during school to make sure they don't do anything stupid." everyone chuckled at jake's seriousness as they continued to eat.

after dinner, sunghoon and yuri went upstairs to the balcony where it was private.

"that was stressful, huh?" yuri asked.

"uh-huh, my heart almost popped out seeing how serious your dad was, but that just shows he loves you and just wants to protect you." sunghoon replied.

"oh my god, is my dad that scary?"

"yes, yes he is."

"calm down, you haven't even seen him getting mad at me yet. and good job for coming up with that lie so fast, i almost thought it was realistic with how the way your expressing your love for me." she chuckled.

sunghoon also chuckled but not fully, he really did mean his words, but he knew yuri didn't like him that way since she probably did like heeseung.

"yeah... me too.."

yuri noticed his saddened face, not knowing she hurt him.

"yuri! get ready to leave in 10 minutes." jake opened the door to sunghoon's room.

"alright!" she replied back.

"well, we did a good job. i guess i'll see you on monday.." yuri said.

she turned around to walk, knowing sunghoon won't answer until he took her hand.

"what if i said that i meant every word?" yuri was astonished.

"what are you trying to say?" sunghoon was hesitant, but he had to say it now or never.

"it didn't have to be like this. i didn't have to fall in love with you." he confessed.

but sunghoons mind, knew it was good to be true. why would she like him after what they've done to each other?

then yuri walked up to him and slapped his face, he was dumbfounded by her sudden action until she immediately cupped his cheeks and forced him to look at her.

"what took you so long to say that, you dumbass?" she kissed him, for real this time. not for show, not for some people to be jealous, but for a real relationship.

sunghoon kissed her back with his hands on her waist. they slowly pulled away and look at each other's eyes.

"i honestly thought i embarrassed myself there for a second, thinking that my love life was unrequited love." sunghoon let out a breath of relief as yuri chuckled.

"don't worry, i like you too." she hugged him.

"now, it's not going to be easy for me to see you with someone else.." sunghoon pulled away for a moment and kissed her again.

meanwhile downstairs, jiyoung asked youngmi where the restroom was as youngmi said it was down by the hall on her right.

jake was in the living room, focused on his phone with airpods and yeji was in her room, leaving yongbok alone in the kitchen.

"so, lee yongbok, huh?" youngmi asked.

"when did you come back?"

"youngmi-"

before he could answer, youngmi struck him across the cheek, causing soobin to be startled and calm her down.

"yeah... i deserved that.." he held his cheek that was stinging in pain.

"what the hell, felix? i never thought you'd even come back in korea after what happened. why are you even here?"

"listen, i'll explain to you when i have the chance. right now, i don't want my family to know what happened between us, so please just keep quiet for now. i already let your son date my daughter so please do me a favor and just wait." yongbok pleaded.

youngmi knew he was right, would she want sunghoon and yeji to know what happened? but then again, can she even trust yuri when she's felix' daughter?

suddenly, jiyoung's footsteps were heard and youngmi had to put on a fake smile.

"hey, you ready?" she asked.

"yeah, i'm just waiting for you and yuri. yuri, let's go." yongbok called.

yuri was seen walking with sunghoon, holding his arm, their smiles brighter than ever.

"yeah, i'm coming." she said, walking downstairs.

"is everyone ready?" yongbok looked around. jake popped out of nowhere as he stood by his family.

"alright, well we'll see you next time." yongbok said.

"of course... you're welcome anytime.." youngmi replied.

yongbok nodded in response as the family started to leave. sunghoon opened the door and stepped out the doorstep as he waved one last time to yuri.

she lowered down her window as the car slowly started to leave. yuri waved bye at him until she was completely out of his sight.

meanwhile, youngmi and soobin were heavily worried.

___________________________________________

yuri arrived at school, seeing sunghoon wait infront as he was on his phone. once she and jake got dropped off, sunghoon immediately went up to them.

first thing he did was give yuri a big hug, do his handshake with jake as the three of them walked in together.

"i'll give you guys some time, i need to go help sunoo with something." jake said and went to a classroom.

"yah, did you get me a drink too?" yuri saw sunghoon drinking strawberry milk.

"ani, this is mine. go get your own." sunghoon tried to hide his drink away.

"give me some! i'm your girlfriend for a reason!" she jumped on his back to try and get the small carton.

"yah, get off my back, woman!" he kept the carton out of her reach.

they ran to the football field with their sincere smiles and sat down on the bleachers.

turns out sunghoon had 2 more cartons of strawberry milk so thankfully there was 1 for each of them.

"you wanna go walk around? we still have 20 minutes til classes start." sunghoon suggested.

"sure," yuri replied.

they were out in the school's track enjoying each other's presence as people were on the bleachers doing their own thing.

yuri and sunghoon were talking about what they should do after school and discussing their next move for their dance.

"and, what were you going to tell me yesterday?" he asked.

"huh? i did, i forgot. i don't even remember."

"it was yesterday after the fight, you asked me in the rink if i was alright then you were going to say something."

yuri realized, contemplating whether she should say what she saw or not. she thought hard and knew it was best to tell him the truth.

"well, i was in language arts and i made an excuse to go the bathroom, but really i was worried for you. as i was going to the principal's office, i passed the small auditorium seeing your dad as well as heeseung's." yuri said.

"were your dad and heeseung's dad there after the fight happened?" she asked.

"yeah, both of our parents came in, but how do you know it's my dad?" he questioned.

"well, i saw your dad yesterday and realized he was the guy from the auditorium." yuri answered.

"oh."

"but here's the thing, the two were arguing about something. your dad was angry, like even i was scared. he was asking heeseung's dad why was he back and apparently he's planning something? also, your dad asked if heeseung's father to not tell your mother about something. honestly, that's all i can remember."

"don't worry about it, i'll know about it soon. hopefully.." sunghoon said.

"but let's forget about that, let's go to math, hm?"

"alright."

_________________________________________

yeonjun was in his office, reading an email he received. he saw every information about her, height, age, family and etc. one thing he didn't see was her father.

he called his secretary, waiting for him answer.

"who's her father? why isn't he here?" he asked.

"i'm sorry sir, i looked through her records at school and saw her father's name but when i looked him up, there was none that were related to her."

"go find who he is!" yeonjun ended the call and threw the phone harshly.

yeonjun had a feeling that he knew who the father was but had his doubts.

_________________________________________

soobin received a text from a random number saying "i'm arriving in a few minutes."

"who is this?" soobin looked at the mysterious contact. someone knocked on the door.

"come in," he thought it was hueningkai, but it was felix.

he had the urge to punch his face but youngmi was there on time.

"wait, i told him to meet here." youngmi panted.

once they all sat, the tension was cold and gloomy.

"so," felix spoke.

"what do you want to talk about?"

"are you sending your daughter to date our son to get information from us?" youngmi asked.

"what are you talking about?" felix asked, feeling offended.

"don't you think this is too much of a coincidence? your daughter, our son, meeting? isn't that too good to be true?"

"youngmi, why do you think i came to the dinner? i didn't even know sunghoon was your son since i decided to forget about you and start over. if i knew it was your son, i wouldn't have came there and tried every possible way to prevent this."

"but sunghoon is famous, he's everywhere. he's a talented skater, don't you see anything?" youngmi protested.

"look, i have too many things to even worry about who your son is so i'm sorry i didn't know who he was. and are you trying to say my daughter is a spy?"

"yes.. but no.. i don't know how to say it."

"well it seems like it. one what do you even want me to do, and second, i would never even let my daughter do anything so shallow. she doesn't even know about our past."

"yah, do you even know that pain you caused me and my sunghoon? i was fucking traumatized from that shit you pulled in the past that i didn't want bodyguards around me and that cost sunghoon's childhood. he took care of me and protected me at a young age, that he didn't even bother to be friends with the other kids cause he was busy protecting me."

"ever since he met jake, his life changed, he had a friend but that was it. he met more of jake's friends and they became a group."

"then he met yuri, he became happier than ive seen my entire life. i just want the best for him, i want to be sure that he won't end up like me in the past when the both of us..." youngmi couldn't finish the sentence because she was uncomfortable of what she was going to say next and because soobin was there.

"i just don't want history to repeat itself.."

felix was silent. obviously, he saw yuri has gotten happier too when she started to date sunghoon. but what he did to youngmi from the past was very messed up, he flirted with youngmi, fell in love with her for a day, slept with her as he left her afterwards.

"look, i'm sorry, but what could i do? yeonjun would've killed taehyun's loved ones." felix answered.

"taehyun?" soobin asked.

"where is he? i haven't heard from him all these years..."

felix wanted to say he was in hiding, but he swore to taehyun he wouldn't dare to say anything.

"he's dead.."

there was along silence, but youngmi decided to break it.

"but felix..." youngmi said.

"are you sure i can trust you? can i trust you and your daughter not to hurt my son?"

"youngmi... don't be selfish now, your son isn't the only one here, my daughter is also at stake." felix said sternly.

"of course... of course.."

"since yuri is the one who could actually be pregnant in the relationship, can i trust you to make sure sunghoon doesn't do anything stupid to my daughter?"

"that, i can assure you. sunghoon won't do anything to hurt yuri." youngmi responded.

"so, do we have a deal? let our children date, don't let them hurt one another, don't let them know our past, and make sure they're being mature?" soobin asked. felix and youngmi nodded.

felix stood up as he started to leave.

"i was never here and this never happened.." he said before he left.

___________
preview

"so... lee yuri, daughter of lee felix, and park sunghoon, son of choi soobin and park youngmi are dating, huh?" yeonjun fitted the pieces together.

"why? can you not keep up?" yuri chuckled.

"oh, shut up, i can. i just feel like it's too fast, let's make it a bit slow, hm? after all, it is a seductive dance."

"what's with the pout? sad that your boyfriend isn't your boyfriend anymore?" heeseung asked.

"what are you-" he cut her off with a kiss on the lips. yuri was a bit taken aback but decided to go with it.

"ani, i trust you. i've already told jake 2 years ago since he was my best friend, but now since your my girlfriend, i wanna tell you everything." that made yuri's heart melt.

"i'm sorry you had to go all through that, i hope you and your father are in good terms now.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

324K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
4.6M 137K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
182K 2.8K 200
𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬. ═════════════ wallpapers of bts for army. •credits to the creators/owners of these wallpapers
3.3M 80.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...